Heart And Mind (Druig x reade...

Bởi Bluewonder88

The heart and mind of the team. Druig controls minds while y/n is an empath, together the pair is unstoppable... Xem Thêm

Introduction
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28

13

3.9K 110 77
Bởi Bluewonder88

"Give me your hand" -Gilgamesh

Present day
Australia

You were sitting at the table with Thena, both of you having a simple conversation when you heard chaos erupt outside where Gilgamesh was. You stood to check on it when Thena's eyes went white. She stood abruptly and summoned a weapon as you stood back carefully, sword out of reach on the other side of the room.

"Thena, listen to my voice" you tried to keep her calm, stepping closer to reach for her head. "I'm sorry " you apologized, putting her to sleep. You caught the heavy weight of her unconscious body, gently setting her down on the floor with a blanket under her head. You jumped across her and grabbed your sword, rushing outside to meet Gilgamesh and see what the problem was.

"They're back" he warned as you stood by his side.

"Yeah I got that" you told him, drawing your sword in front of you, looking at the large Deviant in front of you.

"Where's Thena?" he worried for her.

"I had to put her to sleep" you explained simply, eyes focused ahead at the task at hand. He sent you a nod as you stood together, ready to fight back and take down the Deviants once again.

"Think you can put this thing to sleep too?" he asked in a joking manner with a chuckle.

"Maybe" you thought deeply on it, understanding that theoretically it would work.

"Really?" Giligamesh looked back to you in shock.

"Watch out!" You warned, but he had already been knocked back harshly by the monster you had been sent to kill. You ran towards them, pressing a hand onto the Deviant as you put it to sleep. Gilgamesh punched it back, killing it with one hit.

"Are you alright?" He stood and placed a hand on each of your shoulders, worried that may have drained you mentally.

"Yeah, I'm alright" you nodded to him.

"Is it down for good?" He looked over to the Deviant with his question to you. You closed your eyes, reaching out your mind to feel if the Deviant was still alive or not before answering Gilgamesh.

"Yeah it's down for good" you promised.

Thena had woken up, Gilgamesh taking her over to her tree to have some peace and quiet. You were outside with Gilgamesh, meditating on the chaos inside your head while he baked a pie for dinner. Ever since the first time you had to save Thena's mind all those years ago you had both been gradually getting worse. Thena's mind was breaking and you were seeing everything that she saw clearly, filling your head with the death and chaos that was possibly to come.

Emotions of worry and stress entered your mind, you knew it couldn't be Gilgamesh. And there were too many thoughts for it to be Thena alone. Thoughts and memories came back in a rush as your eyes shot open in realization.

"They're here" you stated to giligamesh, standing to your feet and dusting yourself off calmly.

"Who? The others?" He questioned back in confusion at who would be all the way out here visiting you after a Deviant attack. You replied with a basic nod, telling him everything he knew that was to come. "Go with Thena" he tells you politely, knowing you both need each other.

***

"This is the Deviant that you fought in London?" Kingo asked Ikaris as they walked over towards the house, seeing the Deviant you and Gilgamesh had taken down.

"It's different. There must be more out there than we thought" Ikaris stated.

"Is this a Deviant, sir?" Karun asked with enthusiasm as he filmed the dead creature up close.

"Yeah"

"Wow, It's a beautiful creature"

"What? This? This? No!! It's hideous. You have never had one try to bite your head off." He snapped at the memories of fighting Deviants for thousands of years "Roll.. " he told Karun starting to walk backwards to face the camera.

"Ohh"

"You are about to meet 2 of the greatest warriors, the world has ever known and the heart of the team. Thena Legendary, Deadly, Fashionable. Y/n, smart, thoughtful and powerful. And their trustee friend Mighty powerhouse of strength The fearsome Gilgasmesh" Kingo announced to the camera as Ikaris knocked on the door. "Gilgamesh" Kingo called out again when there was no reply.

"What took you so long?" Gilgamesh asked, stepping out of the door wearing his kiss the cook apron. He waved off the camera before walking past them to get to the oven. "You look younger today, Sprite" he commented.

"I have the same apron" Karun laughed following Gilgamesh.

"Who the hell are you?"

"I am Karun, Kingo's valet"

"ohh. Valet... Like Alfred in Batman" Gilgamesh nodded along as he opened the oven.

"Gilgamesh, The Deviants are back" Ikaris said.

"No shit, we could have used some help" Gilgamesh said back.

"We were attacked by a Deviant in London too" Sprite informed him.

"Even Ikaris couldn't kill it" Sersi added.

"You couldn't?" Gilgamesh turned around and Ikaris looked to Sersi in hurt for her statement.

"I was distracted"

"Sure man Haha ha Hey. you guys want to try my pie?" He pulled the pie from the oven.

"I am sorry Gil, Ajak's dead" Ikaris stated darkly and suddenly, darkening the mood.

"It's true buddy. We lost her" Sprite added while Gilgamesh's face dropped and he let go of the pan, holding it in one hand as the pie fell out. He slumped into a chair and crushed the pan with his strength, trying to keep his emotions in check for you.

"Thena and y/n?" Sersi nodded over to where you and Thena were by the tree, both sitting calmly with each other.

"Sersi" Gilgamesh stopped her from going forward. "The attach triggered her. She is not fun to be around right now" Gilgamesh warned about Thena.

"Thena!" You shouted out in panic as she attacked you. You held your hands up trying to reach out to her head when the others joined and you got distracted by their minds, thoughts and emotions. Catching you off guard Thena cut you on the side, you falling to the ground in pain, though you managed to catch the blade at the last minute with your telepathy, keeping the cut from going too deep. She was about to kill you with a final blow, standing over you strongly. Your mind had snapped back and you looked to her with fear when Gilgamesh stepped in and stopped her, holding the blade with his gauntlet.

"Thena!" Gilgamesh stepped in.

"Everyone in Centura-6 is going to die" Thena stated, you face fell as things started to come together in your mind.

"Give me your hand" Gilgamesh talked to Thena.

"It's too late we can't save them" Thena stated again, worry in her episode of Mah'd W'yry. Sersi rushed to pull you to your feet, helping you up and keeping you close to her side.

"Thena" Gilgamesh started again. She pulled out another weapon and Sprite put up an illusion of the Domo in her attempt to help ground Thena back in reality.

"Thena We came to Earth together on our ship" Sprite started her story as you leaned into Sersi, remembering all the good times you had together on the Domo. The main room where you had woken up on the Domo was around you as Thena looked around in fear. "You are an Eternal, The greatest warrior of Olympia" she Continued to show Thena fighting in the past. "The legendary protector of Athens, The goddess of war, Remember who you are" Sprite said loudly. Thenas eyes flashed back and fourth before Gilgamesh reached out when she lowered the weapons.

"Remember" Gilgamesh told her gently, reaching out and linking their fingers together. The illusion fell apart and Thena looked to the others with confusion at when they had gotten there.

"Are you okay?" Sersi worried, looking to you.

"Hello" Thena looked to the rest of the group. He face fell as her eyes set on you, seeing the blood coming from your shirt from the wound she had given you in her recent episode of Mah'd W'yry. "I'm sorry, y/n" she looked to you sincerely.

"I know" you nodded in understanding.

"Hey, who's your gardener?" Kingo looked around with his question, trying to make light of the situation as Sprite sent him an 'are you kidding?' look.

You had pulled up your shirt enough to expose the wound, ripping off some cloth from your shirt to cover the wound and slow the bleeding. Sersi stepped up and you could feel her anger towards Thena for hurting you.

"Hey, I'm fine" you caught her arm, stopping her from blaming Thena.

"Ajak can't heal you" she stated in a hushed tone that caught you off guard.

..........................

Question of the day: who is your favourite Eternal?

We are finally at present day! I'm glad you are all enjoying the story so far and I thank you for all the support you have given it, reading your comments makes my day and I can't wait to share the rest of this with you all! Have a great day!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

94.1K 3.6K 33
"Some days I don't even think I'm capable of having my own feelings, they're all just some distant versions of someone else's." "My lovely lovely Ira...
68.1K 1.8K 31
"Our love will forever be Eternal" Long kept secrets finally arise after centuries, how will two best friends who love each other take it?
3.3K 84 15
The Ice Queen. Isla. The Eternal created with a cold heart. Isla arrives on earth with the other Eternals, finding the humans who they are told to pr...
51.2K 1.2K 28
An MCU Eternals and Druig x fem!oc book, meaning I make a character, you play them, your love interest is Druig and this story takes place in the mov...