My OCs

By KiraVTuber

Pretty much all of my OCs More

Highschool DxD
Yandere Simulator
Yandere Simulator (Part 2)
Elfen Lied
Shugo Chara
Mystic Messenger
Ikemen Series
NieR: Automata
Hunter x Hunter
Obey Me!
Black Butler
Danganronpa Trigger Happy Havoc
Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls
Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony
Danganronpa 3: The End of Hope's Peak High School
Free! Iwatobi Swim Club
Seraph of the End
Assassination Classroom
Diabolik Lovers
Attack on Titan
The Seven Deadly Sins
Four Knights of the Apocalypse
Demon Slayer
Persona 5
Hell's Paradise
Jujutsu Kaisen
My Hero Academia
Bungo Stray Dogs
Master Detective Archives: RAIN CODE
Tokyo Revengers (Part 1)
Tokyo Revengers (Part 2)
Blue Lock

Danganronpa 2 Goodbye Despair

270 0 0
By KiraVTuber

Name: Ryoka Kuzuryu

Aliases & Titles: Ultimate Despair (Former)

Talent: Ultimate Fighter

Gender: female

Height: 159cm

Weight: 46kg

Birth Date: August 16

Chest Size: 87cm

Blood Type: B

Status: Alive

Family:
Unnamed parents
Unnamed uncle
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu (twin brother)
Natsumi Kuzuryu (younger sister) †
Chi (pet dog) †
Gundham Tanaka (boyfriend)

Fate during the Killing Game(s):
Killing School Trip: Blackened and Executed

Execution: Partners in Crime (with Zen)

Ryoka Kuzuryu is a student of Hope's Peak Academy's Class 77-B, and a participant of the Killing School Trip featured in Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair. Her title is the Ultimate Fighter.

She, along with Class 77-B, return in Danganronpa 3: The End of Hope's Peak High School to explore their school life leading up to The Tragedy.

Appearance
Ryoka is a small, young woman with fair skin and a friendly demeanor. She has long, pale-blonde hair tied into a single low braid, secured by a brown hair tie at the end. Two smaller braids on each side of her head are secured by white ribbons at the ends and extend into the "main" braid. She has side-swept bangs with two shoulder-length locks of hair that curl outwards, left down to frame her face. Her eyes are a pale purple and she wears thin-framed rectangular glasses. Though never seen, Ryoka has a tattoo that covers her entire back. Also, her right hand is wrapped in bandages.

She wears a long sleeved, white shirt with a sleeveless black shirt on top of it. The black shirt is secured by a strap around Ryoka's neck. A messily tied pink ribbon is tied around her neck. A red strip of cloth with the symbol of her former high school is wrapped around her left upper arm. A belt with her katana's sheath attached is wrapped around her waist. Below this, she wears a gray skirt with a light silver line at the hem. Her legwear consists of black thigh-high stockings with a white line on the hem, secured by black thigh straps and brown loafers. Her look is finished with a long white jacket with a dragon pattern on the hem and both sleeves.

During her high school years, she wore the standard Hope's Peak Academy uniform. Instead of the blazer, she wore the same jacket she wears in SDR2. Her hair was tied into two low braids secured by black hair ties at the ends. She wore white knee-high stockings and plain white loafers.

As the Ultimate Despair, she wore strips of cloth wrapped over her chest and simple blue shorts along with black casual shoes. Her hair style stayed the same as during her high school years. She was no longer seen carrying her katana as she preferred fighting barehanded.

Personality
Other people describe Ryoka as cold and distrustful when they first meet her. That description seems to fit her perfectly. However, she's nothing like that around those important to her, like her twin Peko or Fuyuhiko. Whenever she's around one of them, she has no problems showing her true self, a simple, but paranoid girl. Her paranoia makes it difficult for her to trust others and find new friends.

Despite her friendly demeanor, she can be pretty foulmouthed and insulting when she's angry or disgusted. She often insults others, mostly seen during the class trials. However, she often tries to keep her emotions to herself due to being raised that way by the Kuzuryu clan. She thinks of herself as weak whenever she shows her emotion, mostly when she cries.

Due to her own self-image as a weakling, she often trains without any breaks and disregarding her health. Ryoka was often sent to the hospital because of that. But instead of learning from her mistakes, Ryoka simply continues to live her unhealthy lifestyle.

As revealed in her FTE, Ryoka is allergic to cats. But despite that, she still deeply cares for animals and trusts them more than humans. While she was tortured by her kidnappers, she was often cheered up by a small puppy that was locked up in the same cell as her. When her kidnappers killed that puppy, Ryoka was enraged and beat the ruffians to death. She hugged the dead puppy close to her chest and cried, calling the ruffians monsters for killing an innocent animal.

Due to the poisoned food she was forced to eat, Ryoka believes that her body is brimming with poison, making her immune to any kind of poison. She also believes that to be the reason why aphrodisiacs have no effect on her.

Ever since Fuyuhiko was almost killed in Peko's execution, Ryoka refuses to leave his side and stays as close to him as possible without breaching his privacy. It shows how deeply she cares about his safety but also how deeply her paranoia of losing him affects her.

Talent
Ultimate Fighter
From a young age, Ryoka is trained by the Kuzuryu clan. She is quite skilled with a blade. While the Kuzuryu clan only trained her in swordsmanship, Ryoka also practices other fighting styles like martial arts or boxing for self-defense. She knows how to wield her katana to knock attackers unconscious without any bloodshed. Even long ranged attacks with a bow prove to be no problem for her. However, she's almost never seen fighting with one. During her high school years, Ryoka often asked Juzo, the Ultimate Boxer, to train her and improve her boxing skills. Despite her teaching herself the basics of boxing, Juzo complimented her skills, which seem to come naturally to her.

History
Prior to the Tragedy
Ryoka was born into the Kuzuryu family as Fuyuhiko's twin sister. From an early age, Ryoka had trouble trusting other people. She grew up with a dog,  a golden retriever she named Chi. Said dog was only a year younger than Ryoka and she thought of her dog as her best friend. From early childhood, Ryoka was trained in swordsmanship alongside Peko. She also practiced other fighting styles by herself.

When Ryoka turned ten, Zen Kiryu, the heir of the Kiryu Clam, was assigned to be her personal hitman. While they were told to keep their relationship professional, the two grew quite close and became friends quickly.

At some point during her early teenage years, Ryoka was kidnapped by some ruffians and tortured for information about the Kuzuryu clan. The torture included cutting her arms and legs and even tattooing her back. Ryoka endured all pain and refused to reveal any information. Her kidnappers also forced her to eat poisoned food. However, the poison never seemed to have any effect on her. It's highly likely that the food was never poisoned and the ruffians only tricked her.

During her kidnapping, Ryoka was comforted by a little puppy. Ryoka believed that the puppy was sent by Chi as a guardian angel to comfort her. Unfortunately, the ruffians killed it. Enraged by it, Ryoka beat the ruffians to death and cried, hugging the dead puppy until she was saved.

Because of her own kidnapping in her early teenage years and the kidnapping of Fuyuhiko and Peko during their childhood, she became paranoid and even more distrustful towards strangers. Despite the reassurance from Fuyuhiko and Peko, Ryoka couldn't defeat the paranoia and constant nightmares, which resulted in insomnia. Because of said insomnia, Ryoka was taken to the doctor. She had to take sleeping pills every night after that.

Because of her paranoia, Ryoka trained herself in different fighting styles like martial arts, boxing or long-ranged with a bow. The Kuzuryu clan only trained her to fight with a katana.

Ryoka appeared to have developed romantic feelings for Gundham. A reason for it could be their shared sympathy for animals. Unlike Kazuichi, who thinks of Gundham as his rival, Ryoka doesn't think that way about Sonia, despite her guess about the princess's feelings for Gundham.

Ryoka is skilled in many different ways of fighting, like martial arts or swordsmanship. Even long ranged fighting with a bow doesn't appear to be a problem for her. She was scouted to attend Hope's Peak Academy's Class 77th as the Ultimate Fighter because of those skills.

It is revealed that Ryoka has an agreement with Hope's Peak Academy's principal, Jin Kirigiri. They agreed that Ryoka is allowed to carry her katana around at school as long as he doesn't receive reports about her harming other students with it.

Name: Satoshi Hayashi

Aliases and Titles: Ultimate Despair (Former)

Talent: Ultimate Lawyer

Gender: Male

Height: 188cm

Weight: 63kg

Birth Date: August 2

Chest Size: 89cm

Blood Type: O

Status: Alive

Family:
Unnamed parents †
Unnamed uncle
Kagome Hayashi (twin sister)
Kyoko Kirigiri (fiancée)

Fate during the Killing Game(s):
Killing School Trip: Victim (Killed by Zen Kiryu)

Satoshi Hayashi is a student of Hope's Peak Academy's Class 77-B, and a participant of the Killing School Trip featured in Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair. His title is the Ultimate Lawyer.

He, along with Class 77-B, return in Danganronpa 3: The End of Hope's Peak High School to explore their school life leading up to The Tragedy.

Appearance
Satoshi is a young adult man of very tall stature and skinny build. Satoshi has very pale white skin with purple eyes. He has medium-length black, almost purple-looking hair that's combed neatly back with a front strand of hair reaching down to his nose. He has a mole on the right side of his jawline.

He wears a formal black suit with a white vest and purple tie underneath. Attached to the left side of his suit lapel is a sheep pin. He also wears dark gray pants with black shoes.

During his high school years, Satoshi wore the standard Hope's Peak Academy uniform with a pair of black dress shoes.

As the Ultimate Despair, Satoshi wore the same suit as he does in SDR2. But his hair was messy and unkempt instead of neatly combed back.

Personality
Satoshi is what many would call a true gentleman: polite, well-mannered, always friendly and he doesn't judge people based on appearance. He doesn't believe in rumors or participates in gossip and believes that only facts and logic drive a discussion. He always does his best to defend his clients in court. However, he does reveal the truth to arrive at the right conclusion, even if it's counterproductive for his client.

Despite his friendly demeanor, he seems to hold a grudge against Sanji Hashimoto. He knows about the latter's true identity as Zen Kiryu but keeps it a secret to keep everything fair and friendly within their class.

As the Ultimate Despair, Satoshi stands against his clients, twisting the facts so much to charge his clients as guilty.

Talent
Ultimate Lawyer
Finding a successful lawyer at an age as young as Satoshi's is an accomplishment of its own right. Successfully defending over 200 of his clients without dropping a single case, this Ultimate Lawyer promises that only the truth and evidence will lead to a conclusion.

History
Prior to the Tragedy
Satoshi was born as the first child of the Hayashi family and the older twin of Kagome. From birth, Satoshi was destined to continue the family history and become a lawyer like his father and grandfather before him. When Satoshi turned 5, his training under his father started. Due to his love for lawyers, Satoshi enjoyed his training and he was able to play with his sister whenever he wanted too.

At the age of 13, his father arranged an engagement for Satoshi with the Kirigiri heiress Kyoko. Despite his friendly and polite personality, Satoshi hated his father for arranging an engagement for him and said some hateful things to him. Very soon after, while his parents were away in a different city for a case, Satoshi received news that his parents were killed in a car accident. Satoshi was torn to pieces and grieved his parents' deaths for days. He regretted what he said to his father the day prior.

Satoshi and Kagome were taken in by their uncle and the family agency was closed until Satoshi was 15. After his 15th birthday, Satoshi reopened the agency. Within only 2 years, Satoshi has defended over 200 clients in court, earning him the title of Ultimate Lawyer. At some point during the 2 years, Satoshi was able to spend a lot of time with Kyoko and started accepting the engagement, even falling in love with her.

Name: Kagome Hayashi

Aliases and Titles: Ultimate Despair (Former)

Talent: Ultimate Matchmaker

Gender: Female

Height: 147cm

Weight: 49kg

Birth Date: August 2

Chest Size: 63cm

Blood Type: O

Status: Alive

Family:
unnamed parents †
Unnamed uncle
Satoshi Hayashi (twin brother)

Fate during the Killing Game(s):
Killing School Trip: Victim (Killed by Ryoka Kuzuryu)

Kagome Hayashi is a student in Hope's Peak Academy's Class Class 77-B, and a participant of the Killing School Trip featured in Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair. Her title is the Ultimate Matchmaker.

She, along with Class 77-B, return in Danganronpa 3: The End of Hope's Peak High School to explore their school life leading up to The Tragedy.

Appearance
Kagome is a young female teenager of very small stature and average build. Kagome has pale white skin with grayish blue eyes. She has medium-length, black hair that appears to be tied into two buns with two red bows on the sides of her head, which also have bangs underneath.

Kagome wears a long traditional Japanese kimono that appears to be pale peach and light pink in color. The below design of the kimono appears to have changed to a pink with reddish petals all over. The skirt of the kimono features two white flamingos, making the shape of a heart, as well as a red obi sash wrapped around her waist. For footwear, it appears she wears black and coral sandals with medium-length tan socks.

Kagome holds a small traditional Japanese hand fan that appears to match the design of her kimono with a black base holding the fan.

As the Ultimate Despair, Kagome wears a similar kimono with a darker tone of color and the flamingos' necks were broken, representing a twisted broken heart. Her kimono also shows rips at the seams and her fan is broken and discarded.

Personality
Kagome is a quiet and mysterious young girl. She keeps her nose and mouth hidden behind her fan at all times for reasons only known to her. While she rarely speaks to her classmates, when asked about her talent, her eyes light up and she talks about it for hours without a break. She is determined to make sure everyone finds their one true love and reassures others that their right one is waiting for them somewhere in the world.

As the Ultimate Despair, Kagome keeps up her work as a matchmaker. However, she manipulates her clients into falling in love with the wrong person, believing they'll be happy forever.

Talent
Ultimate Matchmaker
As the Ultimate Matchmaker, it's Kagome's duty to make sure everyone finds their one true love and prevent them from chasing after the wrong person. Her judgment about someone's match can be trusted without a doubt. All couples that were matchmade by her, are guaranteed to stay together happily forever.

History
Prior to the Tragedy
Kagome was born as the second child of the Hayashi family and the younger twin of Satoshi. She was the first girl to be born into the Hayashi family for generations. Due to the fact of having an older twin, Kagome was free to live as she pleased and develop her own interests.

From early childhood, Kagome showed an unusual interest in romance and matchmaking. She enjoyed watching romance movies with happy ends and loved reading romance novels. Despite this unusual interest of their daughter, her parents were happy she found something she was interested in.

When the twins were 5 years old, Satoshi started training under his father but Kagome was still able to play games with her brother. The twins had a close relationship to one another and wanted to see the other happy at all times. That, however, changed when the twins were 13 years old.

Kagome had heard about her brother's arranged engagement and the harsh words he told their father. While Kagome understood her brother's anger towards their father, she was heartbroken by the harsh words from Satoshi. Only a few days afterwards, while their parents were out in a different city for a case, Kagome and Satoshi received news about their parents' death in a car accident. Kagome was left heartbroken having lost two of the most important people to her and the twins were taken in by their uncle.

During her second year of middle school, Kagome started her own matchmaking business, helping not only her classmates and friends find their one true love but also complete strangers. Within three years, Kagome had helped over 200 people find their happiness in love.

Name: Sanji Hashimoto

Real Name: Zen Kiryu

Aliases and Titles: Ultimate Despair (Former)

Talent:
Ultimate Mystery Novelist (Cover Talent)
Ultimate Hitman (Real Talent)

Gender: Male

Height: 178cm

Weight: 59kg

Birth Date: July 27

Chest Size: 81cm

Blood Type: A

Status: Alive

Family:
Unnamed parents
Manami Kiryu (younger sister) †
Kanade Kiryu (younger sister) †

Fate during the Killing Game(s):
Killing School Trip: Blackened and Executed

Execution: Partners in Crime (with Ryoka)

Sanji Hashimoto is a student of Hope's Peak Academy's Class 77-B, and a participant of the Killing School Trip featured in Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair. His title at the start of the game is the Ultimate Mystery Novelist but later revealed to be the Ultimate Hitman along with his real identity as Zen Kiryu.

He, along with Class 77-B, return in Danganronpa 3: The End of Hope's Peak High School to explore their school life leading up to The Tragedy.

Appearance
Zen is a young man with a tall build and cool demeanor. He has fair skin and red hair reaching his chin, with his bangs covering his left eye. His eye color is light blue, although his left eye is light gray. The left side of his face is covered with a burn scar and he has a birthmark under his right eye.

Zen wears a white jacket with a red inner pad and black highlights, which he wears like a cape. He wears a dark gray shirt with thin light gray stripes and a gray-brown sweater vest overtop. On the left side of his collar is a pin that is in the shape of the emblem of the Kiryu family. He wears a bracelet on his left hand. He also wears white trousers matching his jacket with ankle-high brown boots.

During his high school years, he wore the standard Hope's Peak Academy uniform with a pair of brown boots. The dress jacket was draped over his shoulders like a cape.

As part of the Ultimate Despair, Zen wears a black suit over a dark red dress shirt and black dress shoes. He carries two pistols on his hip and a dagger on his thigh.

Personality
Zen is a cold and distant young man due to the way he was raised. He tends to keep his distance from other people, even his own family, and doesn't try to make friends with anyone. His cover identity is also part of the way he was raised as a hitman. Due to the harsh training and punishments he received from his father, Zen became very cautious and strives to do everything perfectly. He's very conceited and arrogant, always making fun of other people, mostly his sisters and his classmates.

As Sanji Hashimoto, he pretends to be a friendly person but his real personality always shines through. Despite that, he's able to deceive other people perfectly and hides his real identity.

Zen doesn't try to be friends with anyone because he thinks of others as potential targets first and individual people second. However, he's seen to hate Satoshi Hayashi, the Ultimate Lawyer, and sees him more as an obstacle in his way.

Although he tries to keep his distance from other people, he's shown to be extremely loyal to Ryoka Kuzuryu, the Ultimate Fighter. He's shown to do anything to make Ryoka happy.

Talent
Ultimate Mystery Novelist
Despite his young age, Zen has written many bestseller novels. While he uses this only as a cover, many people call him the Ultimate Mystery Novelist. While his novels all cover a similar topic, they're all unique in their own way. Many, however, can't describe what makes the novels unique.

Ultimate Hitman
From a young age, Zen has been trained to be a hitman by his father to inherit his place as the leader of the Kiryu Clan. He is proficient with many different types of guns and even knives and daggers and knows how to hide them without raising suspicion. He also knows how to pretend to deceive others without raising suspicion.

History
Prior to the Tragedy
Zen was born as the first child and only son of the Kiryu Clan, an infamous family of hitmen. As part of the family's tradition, Zen was destined to be Fuyuhiko's personal hitman. However, their fathers chose against it because Fuyuhiko had Peko at his side already. Instead, their fathers agreed to have Zen as Ryoka's personal hitman. When Zen was two years old, his younger sisters Manami and Kanade, a pair of identical twin girls, were born. The Kiryu heir was always jealous of his sisters because they didn't have to go through the harsh training he received. The twins were allowed to live as they pleased.

From a young age, Zen received harsh training from his father and even harsher punishments from his mother. While his mother was boiling some water to make coffee for her husband, Zen was brought to her after he failed at training again. As a result, the left side of his face was splashed with the boiling water and burnt him, scarring his face. Due to the harsh treatment he received from his parents, Zen always feared them. He never dared to disobey them or argue with them.

At the age of ten, Zen was sent to the Kuzuryu Clan and forced into his role as Ryoka's guard and hitman. Although told to keep his relationship with her strictly professional, Zen befriended Ryoka within just a few days. During his teen years, he also fell in love with her but kept his feelings a secret.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
314K 21.9K 158
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...
813 54 15
(Seqaual to Future Time Future Problem) "Without sacrifice, there can be no victory" - Thalleous And that's what Senn did. He sacrificed himself so...