My OCs

By KiraVTuber

Pretty much all of my OCs More

Highschool DxD
Yandere Simulator
Yandere Simulator (Part 2)
Elfen Lied
Shugo Chara
Mystic Messenger
Ikemen Series
NieR: Automata
Hunter x Hunter
Obey Me!
Black Butler
Danganronpa 2 Goodbye Despair
Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls
Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony
Danganronpa 3: The End of Hope's Peak High School
Free! Iwatobi Swim Club
Seraph of the End
Assassination Classroom
Diabolik Lovers
Attack on Titan
The Seven Deadly Sins
Four Knights of the Apocalypse
Demon Slayer
Persona 5
Hell's Paradise
Jujutsu Kaisen
My Hero Academia
Bungo Stray Dogs
Master Detective Archives: RAIN CODE
Tokyo Revengers (Part 1)
Tokyo Revengers (Part 2)
Blue Lock

Danganronpa Trigger Happy Havoc

266 0 2
By KiraVTuber

Name: Natsuya Asano

Aliases and Titles: Future Foundation Doctor

Talent: Ultimate Doctor

Gender: Male

Height: 178cm

Weight: 61kg

Birth Date: February 27

Chest Size: 81cm

Blood Type: O

Status: Deceased

Family:
Unnamed father
Shoko Asano (little sister) †
Chihiro Fujisaki (boyfriend) †

Fate during the Killing Game(s):
Killing School Life: Survivor
Final Killing Game: Victim

Cause of Death: NG Code Poisoning

NG Code: Performing any kind of medical action (Checking Chisa Yukizome's body after her death)

Natsuya Asano is a student of Hope's Peak Academy's Class 78th, and a participant of the Killing School Life featured in Danganronpa Trigger Happy Havoc. His title is the Ultimate Doctor.

Years later, he is a participant of the Final Killing Game featured in Danganronpa 3: The End of Hope's Peak High School with the Future Foundation Directors.

Appearance
Natsuya is a young man of average height with pale skin and a slim build. He has shoulder-long, messy, dark-purple hair tied into a low ponytail and orange-brown eyes with heavy bags under them. He wears a medical mask at all times.

Natsuya wears a pale red shirt with a pale purple, unbuttoned dress shirt and a doctor's coat on top of it. He also wears a pair of dark-purple jeans, white socks and blue slippers.

Personality
Natsuya is a quiet young man. He rarely speaks with anyone but when he does, it's about his work as a doctor. He doesn't hesitate to inspect a dead body or help his classmates with any medical problems. He complains a lot about being sleep-deprived, despite knowing it's his own fault for staying up too late all the time.

Talent
Ultimate Doctor
Having learned and studied under his father's guidance, Natsuya earned the title of Ultimate Doctor when he was just in middle school. Whenever needed, he performs his duties as a doctor without thinking, be it checking someone's vital signs or stitching a wound.

History
Prior to the Tragedy
Natsuya was born as the only son and oldest child of the Asano family. He had a very close relationship with his parents, always playing with them or watching kids' shows with them. When he was 4 years old, his younger sister Shoko was born. His mother, who became very ill during her pregnancy, didn't survive giving birth to her daughter and died.

Shoko was also born with a heart defect and was in need of a heart implantation. However, Natsuya and his father tried their best to take care of Shoko together. Natsuya was often left alone because his father was either at work or taking care of Shoko.

Because of this, Natsuya was made fun of at school which soon turned to bullying and physical abuse. Some of his wounds were so terrible they had to be stitched. Natsuya didn't hesitate and stitched his own wounds every time without any anesthesia. He believed the pain from the stitches wasn't half as bad as the pain from the abuse.

Despite his lack in medical knowledge and his age of only 9 years, his stitches were down flawlessly which impressed both the school's nurse and his own father who had been a doctor for 15 years. Natsuya was soon trained by his father to be a doctor himself while they were still taking care of Shoko together.

However, only a year later, on Natsuya's 10th birthday, Shoko died of a sudden heart attack which was most likely caused by her heart defect. Since then, Natsuya hated his own birthday because it reminded him of Shoko's sudden death. But he was determined to find a way to cure the heart defect without the need of an implantation. He often worked and studied deep into the night and he was always exhausted due to his lack of sleep. This worried his father as his son had become sleep-deprived but couldn't stop him from continuing this unhealthy lifestyle.

Name: Rinka Kirigiri

Talent: Ultimate Make-Up Artist

Gender: Female

Height: 170cm

Weight: 46kg

Birth Date: October 6

Chest Size: 87cm

Blood Type: B

Status: Deceased

Family:
Jin Kirigiri (Father) †
Unnamed mother †
Kyoko Kirigiri (younger twin sister)
Fuhito Kirigiri (Paternal grandfather)
Tohachiro Uzuchi (Maternal grandfather) †
Kiyotaka Ishimaru (boyfriend) †

Fate during the Killing Game(s):
Killing School Life: Blackened

Cause of Death: Executed during the Killing School Life

Execution: Karma always finds a Way

Rinka Kirigiri is a student in Hope's Peak Academy's Class 78th, and a participant of the Killing School Life featured in Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc. Her talent is the Ultimate Make-Up Artist.

Appearance
Rinka is a young woman with an innocent look. She has a short stature and an hourglass figure. She has pink eyes and very long pale blonde hair which is dyed light pink and divided into two loose ponytails with a third smaller ponytail on the top of her head. The smaller ponytail is fixed by a light-blue and white ribbon.

Rinka wears a pale-purple dress shirt with a black vest and a white dress jacket over it. She also wears a big pink and blue ribbon around her neck. Instead of buttons, little pink and blue ribbons are attached to her dress jacket. She also wears a white, pleated skirt with a black, frilly seam. For footwear, she wears white, loose socks with a pink ribbon on the right sock and a blue one on the left sock, as well as pale-purple penny loafers. Additionally, she wears pink nail polish on her right hand and blue nail polish on her left hand.

Personality
Rinka is a childish person. She enjoys talking to others and uses every opportunity to do so, the only exception being Ruruka Ando. She avoids talking to her as much as possible and tries to keep Sonosuke away from her. She gets easily jealous whenever she sees them together. Since early childhood, she has been best friends with Sonosuke. Most of the time, she tries to rely on him to protect her.

Though unexpected by most, Rinka can be serious when the situation calls for it. In those cases, she drops the childish act and shows her serious side, showing she can very well protect herself by using self-defense techniques or a pocket knife made for her by Sonosuke.

Despite her cheerful and childish personality, Rinka has an inferiority complex. She believes her talent as a makeup artist is worthless compared to her younger twin as a whole person.

Talent and Abilities
Ultimate Make-Up Artist
Rinka is a very skilled makeup artist and always willing to do makeup for others. She enjoys getting praise and compliments for her work and she's very passionate about makeup. Whenever she does someone's makeup, she is extremely concentrated and hums unconsciously.

Fighting Abilities
While Rinka doesn't have much fighting experience, she's seen to be very skilled with self-defense techniques she learned from Sonosuke. She also carries a pocket knife at all times to fight with.

History
Prior to The Tragedy
Rinka was born into the Kirigiri family as Kyoko's older twin sister and was planned to continue the family tradition to become a detective. However, just like her father, Rinka didn't have any interest in becoming a detective. At some point, Kyoko and Rinka were separated by their grandfather as he took Kyoko away from her to train her.

Due to Jin's close friendship with Koichi Kizakura, Rinka got to see and play with him very often and soon started calling him "Uncle Koi". The Talent Scout didn't mind at all due to her playful personality.

When Rinka was about 7 years old, her mother became ill and was hospitalized. Rinka visited her as much as possible. Despite knowing her mother would die, Rinka wanted to see her as often as she still could.

At some point during her childhood, Rinka got to know Sonosuke Izayoi, Ruruka Ando and Seiko Kimura and became friends with them. She was always jealous of Ruruka because of how much time she spent with Sonosuke. Like Ruruka, Rinka was in love with Sonosuke but missed her chance to confess to the Ultimate Blacksmith.

At some point during her time in elementary school, Rinka developed a strong interest in makeup and practiced a lot using her old dolls. During middle school, her female classmates asked her to do their makeup for them, which earned Rinka the title of Ultimate Make-Up Artist.

While Rinka and Ruruka used to be childhood friends, they became enemies after Ruruka and Sonosuke started dating. Both girls tried to keep Sonosuke away from each other.

As a teen, Rinka was scouted to attend Hope's Peak Academy as a part of Class 78th as the Ultimate Make-Up Artist.

Name: Jonghyun Whang

Talent: Ultimate K-Pop Artist

Gender: Male

Height: 183cm

Weight: 54kg

Birth Date: June 16

Chest Size: 90cm

Blood Type: A

Status: Alive

Family: Unnamed parents

Fate during the Killing Game(s):
Killing School Life: Survivor
Final Killing Game: Survivor

Jonghyun Whang is a student in the Hope's Peak Academy's Class 78th and a participant of the Killing School Life featured in Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc. His Talent is the Ultimate K-Pop Artist.

Years later, he is a participant of the Final Killing Game featured in Danganronpa 3: The End of Hope's Peak High School with the Future Foundation Directors.

Appearance
Jonghyun is a young, korean man of above-average height and average build. Jonghyun has pale skin with short blue hair and pale golden eyes. He wears mismatching earrings, a black choker and a long necklace with a sun ornament.

Jonghyun wears a pale yellow shirt with white sleeves and a white jacket above it. The left side of his jacket is tucked into his pants and hangs around his waist. His gray pants are held up by a black belt with a chain attached. He also wears a pair of plain, white shoes with black soles.

His splash art shows him wearing a white suit with white dress shoes, posing for a camera.

Personality
Jonghyun is a cheerful and easygoing young man. He enjoys talking to his classmates and loves spending most of the time practicing his performances. He tends to be overly optimistic, which is hard to break.

Talent
Ultimate K-Pop Artist
As the Ultimate K-Pop Artist, Jonghyun enjoys performing his songs and coming up with new ones. While he was still living in South Korea, he was the lead singer of a famous band. After moving to Japan with his parents, he pursued a solo career as a K-Pop Artist. From a young age, he was very creative, creating his own songs which he performed at school and in public. At the age of 13, he started a band with other boys his age and they became famous pretty quickly. A year later, he had to move to Japan but his fame had carried over all around the world. He was quickly known as the Ultimate K-Pop Artist.

Name: Nuri Takamoto

Talent: Ultimate Shrine Maiden

Gender: female

Height: 171cm

Weight: 49kg

Birth Date: October 31

Chest Size: 99cm

Blood Type: A

Status: Deceased

Family: Unnamed parents

Fate during the Killing Game(s):
Killing School Life: Victim

Cause of Death: Killed by Rinka Kirigiri during the Killing School Life

Nuri Takamoto is a student of Hope's Peak Academy's Class 78th, and a participant of the Killing School Life featured in Danganronpa Trigger Happy Havoc. Her title is the Ultimate Shrine Maiden.

Appearance
Nuri is a young woman of above average height. She has long, straight, dark purple hair and reddish-orange eyes. She wears the standard shrine maiden outfit, consisting of a white kosode with a scarlet hakama. Additionally, she wears white tabi-socks and brown, red-laced sandals.

Personality
Nuri is a well-mannered and kind person who is considered to be an avatar of the gods by many. She speaks in a soft tone and tries to avoid and prevent violence as best as possible. She believes in a life after death and that everyone will get a second chance after they pass away. Nuri also believes that everyone has a reason for being the kind of person they are. She is convinced that an early death is a divine punishment from the gods, no matter the reason or cause of death.

Talent
Ultimate Shrine Maiden
As the heiress of the Takamoto Family, Nuri has received the title of Ultimate Shrine Maiden. It's her duty to maintain order around the temple her family has owned for generations. She also has the authority to enforce new rules.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.7K 2.1K 31
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
16.4K 542 33
I need a life. Anyways, this is the cool kids all hanging out and doing who knows what. Enjoy this piece of trash :) also the first half of these hav...
315K 21.9K 158
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...
263K 8.1K 186
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...