Avengers X Male Reader

By CristianJamesGonzale

Avengers One-Shots & Mini Series that will be added upon requests. I'm only doing the men from the Marvel Cin... More

Information
Pietro Maximoff: Pranking Quicksilver
Scott Lang: Birthday Surprise
Peter Parker: First Dates
Bruce Banner: Insecurities
Clint Barton: Much Needed Vacation
Tony Stark: Cheeseburger Stealer
Peter Parker: First Blow Job
Thor Odinson: A Whole New World
Scott Lang: Teacher Crush
Pietro Maximoff: Coming Out (1k Special)
Steve Rogers: Not Good Enough
Peter Parker: First Time (2k Special)
Too Much Peter Parker
Pietro Maximoff: Alone Time (Preview)
Peter Quill: Romantic, Sexual Love
Scott Lang: Home Sweet Home
Thor: Worthy
Peter Parker: Meet The Family
Steve Rogers: Alphabet
Pietro Maximoff: Alphabet
Clint Barton: Alphabet
Bruce Banner: Alphabet
Tony Stark: Alphabet
Everett Ross: Alphabet
Sam Wilson: Alphabet
Pietro Maximoff: Alone Time (Full)
Steve Rogers: What Are Best Friend For?
Bucky Barnes: Alphabet
Pietro Maximoff: Dodgeball
Bruce Banner: Keeping It Old School
Bucky Barnes: Messing With The Bad Boy
Steve Rogers: Top or Bottom
Jimmy Woo: Top or Bottom
Pietro Maximoff: Top or Bottom
Clint Barton: Top or Bottom
Sam Wilson: Top or Bottom?
Jaoquin Torres: Top or Bottom?
Steve Rogers: Man Before His Time
Shang-Chi: Camp Cretaceous
Shang-Chi: Turn of Events
Pietro Maxioff: Remember When-?
Pietro Maximoff: College Love Isn't Easy

Peter Parker: The Perfect Day

5K 75 72
By CristianJamesGonzale

(A/N: I just recently watched No Way Home so expect Tobey's Spider-Man one shot soon because he's my favorite 😅 There's also smut in this & I can't wait to share 😏)

Word Count: 11,013

The sound of your alarm was blaring throughout the entire house. It was about 9:23 in the morning & your alarm had been going off for 23 minutes, but you & your boyfriend were sleeping like the both of you reached death. The alarm was set for a reason. That reason isn't really important until you wake up so it had to be your German Shepard, Aspen, to be your wake up call for this morning.

After jumping on the bed Aspen decided to pounce on you first then when that didn't work he decided to pounce on Peter next. That was enough to sort get you up. It was then that the sound of your alarm became apparent. Instead of turning off the alarm you put your pillow over your head like it would have any effect on your hearing then Aspen starts barking & licking Peter out of his slumber. You chuckled.

"Ok, ok, good morning buddy. I'm up now." You heard your boyfriend's sexy morning voice while he was petting Aspen with his eyes closed. After turning off the alarm you smiled at your dog & happily jumped off the bed. Peter ended up turning his back towards you with the blanket covering his shoulders so you got closer to wrap his arms around him being his big spoon. "Good morning baby. We have to get up for the day..." Your boyfriend groaned softly just by those words because he didn't want to get up.

"Can't we just stay in bed all day?"

"On any other unplanned day I would say of course we can, but we can't today. We have to go to the pumpkin patch because we're carving some with Steve, Wanda, & Pietro. It'll be a fun day." In the middle of your talk you gave him kisses on his cheek just to be the most cutest shit you could be. Peter groaned quietly once more. "5 more minutes..." You pulled his arm enough for your boyfriend to lay on his back & all you could think about how he was cuter than you.

"We already slept pass more than 20 through our alarm. 5 more minutes will lead to 10, another 20, & next thing you know an hour-" Peter cut you off by pulling you by the back of your head to bring you in for a soft, gentle. You smiled to yourself, as his eyes were still closed, then you licked your lips with a blush creeping on your face. "You just kissed me..." Your boyfriend pulled you in once more so that the both of you were cuddling. Your head was on his chest.

"I know, I'm sorry, I couldn't help it." Peter gives another kiss to your forehead & starts rubbing your back for comfort. "How'd you like it?" Peter whispered as he start to get a little more comfortable in the position the both of you were in. You smiled at your lovable boyfriend. "I-It was unexpected. Maybe a bit rushed, but I'm not complaining." You were still amazed at the fact that Peter can still make you feel all giddy inside after all these years together.

"I know, I know baby. Come here-"

"No, please get up Peter. I'm not falling for that like I did last time." Your body was finally out of the blanket then you pulled Peter up in a sitting position with slightly opened, tired eyes. You couldn't stop smiling at him. "For me Peter..." Your boyfriend pulled you in again for another kiss on the lips, this time it was 3 consecutive kissed while both of his hands were placed on your cheeks. "Alright, darling. Just give me a second, ok?" That deserved another kiss.

The both of you had been together for as long as you could remember. Started to become friends in the second grade & it stayed that way until eighth grade where the both of you decided to go out. If it wasn't obvious, you made the first move because Peter was too awkward to even step towards you even if being friends for 6 years by that point. You remembered liking Peter since the two of you met.

As for Peter, it was the fifth grade after you stood up to some bullies for breaking his glasses just because Peter didn't have perfect vision like the rest of the class for some reason. Kids can be cruel. It just progressed from that point. The friendship the both of you had was literally unbreakable & you couldn't have one without the other. Dating though, that's another story in itself because it's one of those if the relationship dies it also ruins the friendship you once had.

Luckily it didn't happen to the both of you. It started off a bit weird, but once you realize you're still best friends it becomes easier. The both of you still geeked over science, learning how to skateboard, & cooking without being scared to be splashes with oil. You & your boyfriend had fun learning along the way what it's like to date your childhood best friend & it has been the best part of your lives since then.

"Ok Aspen." You said as you pulled over one of Peter's hoodies that was a bit oversized while you were still only wearing boxers. "Before I get started on breakfast for Peter & I, let's feed you." In one of your lower cabinets was a big container filled with dog food so you put 1 1/2 scoops into the bowl & a half scoop of an organic blueberry powder to sprinkle around. Aspen's paws were up on the counter to watch your entire process. Your dog immediately started eating after filling his other bowl with some water.

"It feels like an omelette day." Out of the fridge you grabbed an onion, cremini mushrooms, cooking white whine, cheese, & eggs then you grabbed the rest ingredients from else like salt & pepper. While this was happening you could hear your boyfriend moving around in your bedroom. He finally decided to stand up. You smiled to yourself. "That looks absolutely non appetizing..." You heard your boyfriend say as he stands right next you & looked down at the pan.

The look you gave him was offensive expression you gave him & proceeded to cook angrily after pushing him away causing Peter to giggle. "Hey, you know I'm kidding baby." He wraps his arms around your waist from behind then places his chin on your left shoulder as he nuzzles into you. "Everything you make is absolutely amazing. I wish I was half as good at making anything." You turned your head to see a soft smiling Peter, his dark brown eyes looking at you through his prescription glasses.

"Do you forgive me?" Peter leans his head slightly closer to you, but stopping half way through because he wants the 2 of you to share genuine kiss. "How could I not forgive this adorable face." You finally placed your lips on his before Peter starts preparing the coffee in the pot. It was the system the both of you had every morning. You cook, he makes coffee. "No contacts today?" Your questions was mixed in with a few grunts as you were trying not to mess up flipping your perfect omelette.

"No, I ran out yesterday. They should come around Wednesday morning so until then people will think you're dating a nerd." You heard your boyfriend giggle & all you could do was laugh along with him. Mornings where neither of your have to rush to get to school or work we're always the best. Sometimes the both you don't have see each other until sundown. "No they won't. They'll think I'm dating a cute nerd. Get it right next time." The spatula you were using was pointed directly at him. Peter turned around.

"I think you need to get it right, I'm dating the cute one in this relationship. This time you're wrong." Peter steps closer to you right when you placed the omelette on a plate. On natural instinct you help the plate above your head with once hand so you wouldn't drop the food while your boyfriend pulled you in closer by your waist. "Have I ever told you I loved you?" No matter how many times Peter says it in an up close intimate moment he will always blush & feel awkward, but at least you can tell it's genuine.

"You've told me like a million times..."

"I know, I just really do..." Peter pauses for a split second. "Love you I mean. I just really do love you Y/N & I'm so lucky to have you as my boyfriend." You teared up a bit as the both of you looked into each other's eyes, your hand was placed softly upon his right cheek. Peter pulls away awkwardly with a smile on his face. He wiped away his sweaty palms. "Looks like our coffee is done & so is our breakfast. Ready to eat?" Your boyfriend nodded his head & grabbed both plates quickly to set it on the table.

***

"That was amazing as always baby, thank you." Peter said grabbing both your plates & his cup before giving you multiple kisses to your cheek. You were still finishing your last drops of coffee then Peter grabbed your cup as well. "Peter, you don't have to wash the dishes. I was gonna do it when I was done drinking my coffee." Your boyfriend looked over his shoulder at you, back to the dishes, & back to you once again causing him to accidentally drop a fork.

"I can't let you do that. You cooked so I'll be the one to wash & put the dishes away, it's only fair." Your heart fluttered as his words went on. It's a daily morning argument the both of you have & it's a healthy one at that. He always gets mad you wash them. "Why don't you go hop in the shower, I'll join you as soon as I'm done here." Peter gabbed your arm to drag you to the bedroom that you share when he realized that you were walking towards the sink. It was cute.

"Ok babe..." Peter gives you a kiss on the lips before he goes back into the kitchen to finish his chore. You kneeled down to your dog with a smile as Aspen gave you a few kisses as well. "You have an amazing dad buddy, you know that?" Aspen hopped up on your bed when you gave him his favorite stuffed elephant chew toy. Your dog laid there receiving a few more pets on his head. "We don't talk about Bruno-no-no-no, we don't talk about Bruno~" To tell which towel was yours the both of you got 2 different colors. You had the blue towel & he had the red one.

You placed them on drying rack behind the door for the time being. It was a going to be a cold day so a warm shower was what you & Peter needed for the day. Once the water hits your skin your muscles began to relax & you audibly sighed to yourself. Something about a shower in the morning really relaxes you before you have to do everything for the day. If you don't you'll a little grouchy all day. "Hey baby, c-can I come in-I mean if you want me to because I kind of want to..." Peter asks in a shy tone.

You're just imagining your boyfriend pressing his 2 pointer fingers together as he's asking. Peter was too cute when it comes to things like this. "Get in here you dork." You laughed pulling him, but he almost forgot to take off his glasses at the last second so he puts them on sink counter. The happiness could be felt radiating off his body even if your back was turned towards him. It wasn't long until your back came in contact with his chest. "So pumpkin patch today, correct?" You nodded your head yes.

"Yeah, it's also fall. I want to try my attempt at pumpkin pie & maybe a spice latte. Nothing too difficult tonight, dinner too of course."

"You gonna make some pumpkin spice lattes when you know that's my favorite? You spoil me." Peter groans while giving you kisses to your shoulder & the side of your neck, he also had his hands wrapped around your body. "You spoil me too..." You push him away playfully with a small giggle escaping both your lips then your boyfriend connect back to you. "Just the other day you bought me an expensive spice rack that had spices already in the bottles. I was so happy when I saw it could spin." You justified.

"It wasn't that expensive." Peter scoffed & you turned your head to look at his face with both of your eyebrows raised. "You left the sticker tag on when you told me that I'll never find out the price. It was on the bottom of the box." Your boyfriend shrugged then laughed nervously, but he was still the cutest person in the world. After a few minutes the both of you agreed it was time to get on with the shower.

Peter ended up scrubbing your chest with the sponge you shared so you could relax a bit more before rinsing off. Naturally, moaning & groaning were the noises you decided to make. On Peter's end he was watching you closely while he was lightly biting down on his bottom lip. He was getting turned on by this situation he was in, but he wasn't gonna tell you that. The urge he had to grab your crotch was very much there.

"I know I've been saying it all morning, but I really do love you Y/N. I've loved you for so many years even before we started dating & I can't imagine my life without you in it. I'm in love with you Y/N."

"I don't mean to make this intimate moment weird, but are you-" You cut off your sentence to give Peter a chance to answer what was happen. He was a little confused at first then realized immediately. "I-I'm so sorry Y/N. We were having a great talk & I guess I didn't notice my-" Peter put both of his hands in front of hard on & not even his hands could cover how big he was. You giggled. "It's fine baby, it happens to the both of us." He was still freaking out.

"If you're that excited I could help you out."

"N-No-" You have half going down to your knees until Peter pulled you up by your arm for you to be standing again. "I mean...I just-Of course I do, not that you're not good at it. Which you are, of course, not that I'm not grateful that you're offering-" You pulled him under the shower's running water & pulled him for a kiss that he wasn't expecting. That was one way to get him to stop talking. "Don't worry, I speak Peter. I know what you mean, I'm in love with you too. I always have & always will." Peter blushed.

***

The both of you walked out of the shower with towels wrapped around your waist. Aspen was trying to lick off the left over water droplets that were left on your skin. "Ok buddy, I gotta get changed." You threw a ball towards the living room & your dog ended up following suit. Peter was looking through the closet for something to wear. "Are you still freaked out?" It was your turn to wrap your arms around his body then you pressed your cheek on his back.

"Maybe a little. I'm embarrassed more than anything else. I still get nervous around you after all these years of us being together. I'm sorry."

"You have nothing to apologize for, I think it's pretty cute when you ramble. It's also flattering what happened in the shower. You do know we've had sex before, right?" Peter turns around to look at you as he's pushing up his glasses with his pointer finger & for some reason that was hot to you. "Oh god, no, stop it please. I was embarrassed during our first time together." Peter softly blushed & you giggled.

"I just...When that happens when I'm trying to be intimate I feel like it's not genuine. Please believe that I was really trying to be. I know you were."

"I know you are always genuine. You getting hard let's me know that you're still attracted to me."

"Ah yes, because you're so sexy." Peter teased before giving you a soft kiss to your lips then the both started to get dressed for the day. "Oh look! It's our High School hoodies, I thought we lost these during the move." You pulled open one drawer & your childhood came flooding back to your memory. Those were the times when you & Peter were still innocent. Also, Peter being more awkward around that time.

"I went into our storage last week. It was in a box labeled High School Memories, But Maybe I Should Get Rid Of It. Which reminds me, we really need to go through that box because it's taking up way too much space in there. There's 3 boxes of them."

"I'll get to them when I have time, you know today is not that day. I'll go Tuesday after my morning classes & maybe you can meet me there. It'll feel like we dug up a time capsule." You tossed Peter the pink Pikachu hoodie so you could wear the blue one. The hoodies were a gift from your brother, Bucky Barnes, on your 14th birthday. He always supported you when you came out to him & met Peter on the same day.

"You look cute in pink." You smiled as you grabbed Peter's face to him in for a kiss, he had to lean down to get to your lips. "You're just generally cute so I think you have me beat." Your boyfriend whispered sexily into your & you had push him away for being corny. Now that the both of you wasted enough time you guys decided to be matching today. Pikachu hoodies, khaki skinny jeans, & casual, black Nike shoes. You & Peter had to take a cute picture in your full body mirror.

"Wanna go for a car ride?" Peter said to Aspen right when you handed him the leash & you grabbed the car keys for yourself, it was dangling off of a black lanyard that had rose floral print on it. "You gonna drive? I was planning on driving since you have a lot of preparing to do before our friends come over." Your boyfriend asked as he walked towards you with your dog on its leash then he gave you a soft kiss to the lips.

"I'm ok to drive because I'm gonna have a cute sous chef helping me out. Right?" You ruffled Peter's somewhat styled up quiff. It wasn't anything too fancy, but you could tell he put some effort. "Of course. I wouldn't dream of you doing that all by yourself, of course not." Your radiating smile caused him to blush then Aspen purposely pushed Peter closer to you & the both of you laughed. Another kiss before leaving the house. Even your dog ships you & Peter.

"I didn't realize how cold it actually was. You could tell winter is right around the corner, I'm surprised it's not snowing at this point. You doing ok?" Peter looks at you with shocked a expression. You were walking to the car like it's not cold outside, he always envied that about you. "Yeah, it's cold. I'm just not bothered by it as much as you are. Don't worry. We'll stop by our usual café to get some hot chocolate to go." As soon as you unlocked the car Peter did not hesitate to jump in along with your dog. You giggled.

"Is my baby cold?" You said after closing your door & turning on the engine to the car. Peter looked at you with a pout while nodding his head, but he soon realized that you were petting Aspen. You gave him a nervous laugh. "Of course I was talking about you baby, come here." Your hands grabbed Peter by the side of his neck to pull him into a slow sensual kiss that was better than all the other ones earlier.

***

"There's the happy couple. Cómow ayestás?" The owner to the Stark Café greeted the 2 of you with so much excitement. It was most likely due to barely anyone being there. "You don't know Spanish, but if we're gonna do this: Tuvimos una mañana relajante, gracias. ¿Cómo ha sido desde que abriste?" Tony looks at you then blinks twice. He had no idea what you said. You said: We had a relaxing morning, thank you. How has it been since you opened?

"Oh umm...He asked how's your morning?" Peter raised his hand shyly before translating what you said in Spanish. You loved him so much. "We probably had about 12 customers today. I don't know what it is today." Tony leans over the counter to rest his cheek on the palm then Peter on your right was trying hard not to laugh. "Maybe it's because your Spanish is so bad." Your boyfriend laughed out this time. You quickly had to to jab him on the arm.

"I think people aren't going out due to the fact that it's the holiday season. You should be at home with your husband & son. When was the last time you went on a family outing with Steve & little Shaun? I still can't believe you 2 Americanized his name."

"I really liked his original name: Shangqi."

"I can't help that my café is busy..."  There was a loud slam that echoed through the empty café after the last costumer left. You & Peter looked at each other then quickly back to Tony. "Are you sure...?" Peter answered causing you to jab his arm again, you gave him a warning look. He just giggled. "You're right, I need to get back to my family. Is there anything I can get you boys before I close up shop? On the house, I'm serious." The both of you flashed Tony a smile.

"Can we get 2 of your hot chocolates please."

***

"I thought we were gonna have to wait in a long ass line just to get a place to park, but there's not a lot people here & it's only 11:30. Love it." You look over at Peter who is holding on to his hot chocolate cup like his life depended on it. He was really trying to keep warm. "I didn't think you were gonna be this cold going outside, it's still fall baby." Your boyfriend side eyed you while his teeth were chattering & his legs were fidgeting a bit. Aspen was fine though.

After taking his first sip Peter started to feel a little better about the cold, if he did that from the beginning he would've been ok a little earlier. "You ok to go in now?" Peter gave you a thumbs & a nod while he was busy taking his second sip. His glasses did fog up a bit so you grabbed them to wipe it for him, he did had to push it up because you put it on a little crooked.

"Thank you." Peter grabbed your hand to kiss your knuckles before the both you got out. Aspen seemed to be the most excited out of you three. He kept on trying to run off without you a few times, but a few treats later Aspen waited until you got yourself situated with all your things. Peter walked along side your right as the 2 of you walked up to the booth entrance. "Is that Y/N I see?" The first person you recognized sitting there was none other than Makkari. She using sign language to communicate then she hugged you.

Not to long after Druig showed up with an empty metal box. "Long time no see Druig." You waved to the Irish man who walked up to you with his hand sticking out. There was also some signing coming from you for Makkari's understanding. You grabbed the other male's hand to shake, but he ended up pulling you into a hug. Not what you were expecting. "What are you both doing here?" Your sign language was perfect for the long haired female to understand, she was actually impressed with you. Peter was just watching.

(A/N: From the Eternals!!! Makkari is deaf & Druig is just handsome 😝)

"We wanted to volunteer to help out Uncle Clint with the pumpkin patch event. There's going to be a huge buyer later today, I'm dreading it."

"We're also trying to get paid so if you stop stealing cookies & drinks from the shop Uncle Clint wouldn't be thinking about telling both our mom's." Druig signed & spoke aloud. You kinda was just watching them go at it, you've never seen 2 people argue in sign language before. "Umm Y/N..." Peter poked your arm trying to get your attention for about a minute now & you totally forgot you didn't come alone.

"Oh! I'm so sorry baby..." You gave a quick kiss to Peter's lips then a few more because you felt extra bad for him. Aspen was just chillin though. In the middle of the sign language war you pushed them apart which ended up having both parties glare at you. "I don't mean to interrupt your argument, but let me introduce you to my boyfriend Peter Parker." You gestures towards your boyfriend & he waved awkwardly with the one that was hold his cup.

"He's cute-" Druig back handed Makkari's shoulder then it just hit you that they were dating since the last you saw them. They always had the most competitive, healthy argument you've ever seen. "We finally get to meet him." The white skinned male only signed to his girlfriend as he put his hands behind back & walked around Peter like he was inspecting. He really was though. "This is the guy that's been treating you like a prince?" Druig stuck with the signing.

You: Yes, now be nice because I really like him
Druig: I don't like him for some reason
Makkari: Me too. I think it's the hair

Druig: Be careful with guys like him
You: he doesn't have ill intentions
Makkari: You say that now, what then later

You: Seriously guys, he's really good to me
Druig & Makkari: *Looks at each other*
You: We have a dog together, see

Makkari: I'm not convinced
Druig: I'm not either
You: Trust me. If anything happens I'll make sure to call you guys, it's then & only then the both you can say I told you. For now: Can we pay the entrance fee before your big seller gets here.

After that 10 minute sign language conversation Druig & Makkari went back to their job selling bracelets for the entrance fee. It was 2 bucks each that you paid for yourself. "It was nice meet you mate." The lighter skinned male said genuinely after Peter passed him because you gave Druig a death glare. "This place looks beautiful. It really matches the fall." You with a long awaited sigh, but Peter was still wondering what your entire signing conversation was about. On top of all that he wondered when you learned how sign or even where you found the time to learn Spanish.

"Hey, I know what you're thinking & I promise to answer all of them when we have down time. It's not that big of a deal, ok?" Peter looked into your eyes the entire time you were speaking to make sure he didn't have anything to worry about. He nodded his head because he trusted you then he smiled after you gave him a 3 kisses to the lips. "I trust you, baby." Before you walk off he pulls you back for a lingering kiss on the lips. It felt different, the good kind.

"Didn't you want a succulent? They're selling some at that shop over there if you wanna-" Peter left without hesitation, he has been wanting one for 6 months. He didn't want the ones from Target or Walmart. He wanted authentic ones from a farm. "They all look so pretty. I'm not sure which one I'll get..." One of the sellers walked out just as soon as you caught up to your boyfriend. You had to hold the leash so he could move quickly around the area around him.

"Do you have a garden at home?" The lady asks when he starts gushing over the bigger ones that were sitting at the bottom of the ramp. "My boyfriend & I just want the ones that could sit at the window collecting sunlight. Small ones would be great, but all of them look absolutely beautiful." Peter puts his hands in his pockets while he was talking to the lady, he almost couldn't keep himself still. He also gestured to you when he said boyfriend causing you to blush.

"You guys look too cute with the matching outfits so I recommend these two." The lady brought out 2 succulents that looked to be blossomed into a lotus flower. One was green & the other orange-ish. Peter grabbed them before walking up to you with a big smile on his face. "What do you think?" He let kneeled down to Aspen for him to sniff them & it seemed like your dog was taking a liking to the plants as well which made you smile once again. You loved your dork.

"I say we get it. We'll be those couples with matching baby plants, I love them already."

"Nope...!" You pulled out your wallet & Peter ran into the mini barn shop before you could hand him any sort of payment. 30 seconds later the both of adopted 2 baby succulent plants. The both of you are really proud of the 3 children you now have. Peter walks out with a small rectangular, cardboard box containing the 2 said plants. He's talking to them like they're new born children from the womb. "We should decide on a name for them. I want the green one." Your boyfriend had a huge smile on his face as you walked.

"We really should. I'll name mine Lotus, she looks like lotus to me. Lotus flower...? You got it."

"That's cute, I think I'll name mine pesto solely on the fact that it's green & it'll remind me of your cooking on the off chance I don't eat for some reason."

"Lotus & Pesto. Why does that name combo fit so well together? It's weird, but I love it." The both of you shared a sweet kiss as you were walking down the hill to get what you came here for. There were a few people already picking their pumpkins to make their carvings at home. You plan on taking at least 6 perfect pumpkins with you home. "There's not a lot of people here so we just made it to pick the best ones. 3 years of culinary school don't fail me now, going on my 4th & I'm surprised I haven't quit yet." You laughed.

"Ok food expert, how do we look for the perfect pumpkin? I bet there's a secret method."

"No, nothing like that. The brighter orange color it has the better I have at bringing out its flavor. That's how you know it's fresh produce, it's really great."

"Would you boys like a wagon?" Looking up you saw Druig's Unlce Clint Barton. The man sells the best fruits & vegetables money could buy. "Nice to see you Clint! It has been a few years since I last you." You gave him a hug after receiving the wagon he was actually offering then you pulled Peter a little closer to him. "This is Peter Parker. My boyfriend for about 11 years now, I'm pretty sure my mom has told you all about him." Peter being his awkward self shook Clint's hand almost dropping Lotus & Pesto.

"Of course! Natasha speaks highly of you so you have to be the for Y/N boy over here. She loves you actually, Peter. You make Y/N very happy-" You shoulder tackle Clint to the side just a bit so he could stop saying embarrassing things that you didn't want him to know yet. Clint's laughing on the ground because Aspen decides to give him several kissing. That's his way of making sure you're ok. "It was nice seeing you again Clint, but we gotta go." You walked quickly away.

"You never told me that your mom-" Peter laughs as your trying to get him to shut up, it was bad enough that Clint told him himself. "Ok, I talk about you to my mom & she really likes you. Is that what you wanna hear?" You tried to walk away, but Aspen stops you from taking another step forwards. You took a step back which let Peter grab ahold of your arm. "I think it's sweet your mom thinks I'm the right guy for her son & you can tell her that I'm truly, madly, deeply in love with her son." Peter kisses you softly.

"Did you just quote a One Direction song?"

"I may or may not have been listening to their album while I clean when you're not home."

"Maybe people will think I'm dating a dork instead of a nerd." You kissed him again on the lips then pulled away when you saw a perfect pumpkin in the corner of your eye. No one was around to see you quickly snatch it for yourself. Peter found 2 more a few moments later then you noticed people lining up to take pictures at a picture frame swing with all the beautiful plants & pumpkins in the background. "Let's go take some pictures." Your boyfriend grunted while places 3 more pumpkins that the both of you found together.

After paying you waited in the semi long line for the swings, you thought it was lovely to see families group photos in front of it. Your mind immediately wondered what it would be like if you & Peter actually had children of your own. Not just 2 plants & a dog, but an actual human child. Maybe more? The possibilities were endless & you didn't know what the future was in store for the relationship. It was clear as day.

"Y/N, it's our turn." Peter & Aspen were already sitting on it. Of course you had to take some cute photos of your handsome men together like that. Right before you were about to take another picture of them you were pushed to the side. You were about to get mad until you realized it was Druig & Makkari. "It's sad to see you like this. Go sit down with your husband & dog." Makkari signed & you were thanking the god of thunder that Peter didn't know what she said because he would've teased you about it.

The thought of Peter becoming your husband was making you nervous to say the least so you tried to look as natural as possible. Makkari kept punching Druig because she wanted to take the photo. After a few clicks the both of them made a face. "You look scared Y/N. You don't wanna remember this day looking like that." Druig gestured the both of you to scoot in closer to each other then Peter wrapped his arm around your waist. For some reason his grasp made you feel relaxed, it made you sigh.

"I know there's a lot of people watching us take our pictures, but I'm here with you." Just as Peter kisses you on the cheek Makkari ends up taking a picture at the right time. That made you want to kiss him on the lips for all the people to cheer for you. Makkari got some close up shots as well. "We all get it, you're in love! Move it, people are waiting." Druig teased as he's pulling you out of the way with Makkari handing you your wagon filled with the perfect pumpkins.

"What about you 2 lovebirds?"

"I'm keeping my options open..." Druig teased again, but he didn't translate for Makkari so you had to do it instead. She ended punching the Irish man in the chest close to the heart. "I-I hate you Y/N." He literally got the wind knocked of his & you had to praise his girlfriend for that. She bowed then gave a kiss to Druig's cheek. "Anyway, oh god it hurts..." The lighter skinned male had to take another second to recover from his pain. Peter laugh along as well.

"Uncle Clint told us everything. If your mom loves him, who are we to judge. Your mom has a great read on people. If she likes him, I do too."

"Thank you, he really is a keeper. He will be my first & last boyfriend ever because someday I will want him as my husband. Maybe you'd want the same for you & Druig." Speaking of, he could barely stand up straight, but he had Makkari help him stay upright for the time being. You turned around to your boyfriend to place your hand over his right cheek causing him to show you a warm smile. One day for sure. "Druig! Get your ass over here & bring Makkari, the big buyer is here." Clint yelled from a way distant.

"That's our cue to leave. I hope you guys have a lovely rest of your day, cheers mates." With that the happy couple, at that's what you thought, walked away with such dismay. You wouldn't want to load up a big truck with pumpkins either. Before Druig left he showed a smirk towards Peter & nodded towards him signaling that they're ok with each other. Your boyfriend seemed to somewhat get the hint. "Druig is something else." You laughed with Peter.

"So are you. Let's go home & put our plants in their new spot by the window in our room."

***

After spending too much time at the grocery store you went straight into the kitchen. Peter turned up the temperature on the thermostat because he was still freezing even after his hot chocolate. "Sous chef Peter Parker reporting for duty. What shall I do first master chef-" There was a notification ring coming from Peter's phone as you were taking out everything you bought out of the bag. You inspected his face to see what kind of news he got. "Shit...I forgot I had a business party. I'm supposed to present to some big investors to convince them team up." Peter sighed.

"I have to make sure my presentation is perfect or else I'm going to be in a lot of trouble from my boss. Sorry, mind if I-" You planted 2 soft kisses to his cheek & showed him a very warm smile. Peter looked you in the eyes sighing like he just fell in love with you all over again. "I'll be fine, it's not like I haven't cooked alone in my own kitchen." Your boyfriend hugs you from behind then rocks the both of you back & forth to show how much he appreciates you in every way.

"I know, but you've only cooked for 2 people. Now you have about 5 mouthes to feed. You're cooking pasta, salmon, baking pumpkin pie, & make pumpkin spice lattes. I'll only be a few minutes, ok?"

"Take your time, seriously. Can you water Lotus & Pesto before you do that though?"

"That's cute. You think I didn't water them as soon as we got home, they had plenty to drink." Peter did a little shimmy while he walked of the bedroom you shared with his laptop in his hand. Aspen decided to chill next to him on the couch with his elephant. 2 handsome boys on the couch. Life couldn't get any better than this. "Let's start with the simplest thing to make: Angel Hair Pasta." This was going to be the best dinner your friends has ever had in their life.

***

"Why can't I get this stupid thing right?" You cooked & baked everything for the last 4 hours. The one thing standing in your way from being done was the stupid latte, Peter lied when he told he was only going to take a few minutes. With all the events that happened every minor little inconvenience irritated you. The kitchen was a mess so you're irritated with yourself, Peter is taking too long, & Aspen i chewing his elephant with a care in the world. It wasn't a pretty sight.

"Baby, you doing ok?" Peter looked up from his laptop to see you whisking furiously into the semi big pot. He put his laptop aside to immediately walk over to you for comfort. "Don't you dare touch me Peter..." You turned around quickly to show Peter the annoyed look on your face, but he wasn't going to back down to what you were saying. "C'mon babe, let's go sit down. I think you need a little break." Your boyfriend kept gently pulling you away from the stove every time you escaped from his grasp. He wasn't letting up.

You ultimately gave up gave up because Peter ended up throwing you over this shoulder. That was when you stopped putting up a fight. "Why're you overworking yourself to some dinner that are friends are going to love regardless?" Peter sat upright on the couch while you sat on his lap with your fitting perfectly on the crook of his neck. The tears started to flow slowly. "I-I don't know. Maybe because I want to feel like I learned something before I get my degree in a few months..." Your face planted into his chest.

Peter didn't say anything, all he did was rub circles on your back until you were ready to talk. It took about 15 minutes. "If I can't make simple coffee, what makes me think I can pass my final exam?" Peter gently strokes your hair while you were explaining your feelings to him. Somehow you also were given a few tissues for your tears. "If we just take a step back & think about what we need then we could figure out what went wrong." You felt gross. Crying in front of your boyfriend was not how today.

"Even still. What if my Pasta isn't good enough or salmon? I'm so bad-" Peter stopped your deprecation by smashing his lips on your then your lips pulled, but your foreheads were pressed together. "You're not a terrible chef. Sometimes we just need a little help & I should've been in there. I'm so sorry..." All his words were said in a whisper like someone could overhear your intimate conversation. Peter wiped away your last tear drop with the pad of his right thumb.

"How about we try again, but this time I'll be there with you. Maybe a second opinion is just what you need, ok? Let's try again." You took a deep breath in & out then nodded your head before Peter takes your hand to go back into the kitchen. "Ok, you've got a lot of spices here. You sure you used all of them?"All you could do was nod your head while sniffling. You've never felt this small in the kitchen before. Peter takes a sip of the cup that was already made.

"It's bland." Your bottom lip started to quiver indicating that you were on the brink of crying your eyes out again, but Peter pulled you in for a quick hug that slightly hurt you both. "I-Uhhh...Well, what about these? It looks like they haven't been opened." You watched as Peter opened up the bottles of cinnamon & nutmeg adding them to the pot then grabbed vanilla extract from the cabinet above him. He added a few drops of that as well. "Now that's great." Peter hands you a cup for you to try what he created.

"Holy fuck, that's good! How'd you do that?"

"I've learned from the best aka you & I think you would've caught your mistake if I was there to help you out in the first place. There was a lot to do, you were scrambling to get everything done. I'm sorry." Peter leans against the counter with his left hand as he's speaking & slowly getting close to you. Your looked up at Peter & somehow he looked absolutely sexy in this moment. "I-It's ok, you had work to do-" His other hand was placed on your hip which made you a little giddy inside then a kiss happened.

The kiss turned into the both of you making out with each other in the kitchen then Peter trapped you against the counter. Your hands made its way under his shirt & you could just feel his amazing body while Peter kissed your neck. "Mmm~" You groaned into his ear causing the other male to smirk into his current action. His shirt was half of his body, you struggled trying to lift I over his head so Peter did it himself which made the both of you laugh. You grabbed your boyfriend lifting him on top of the counter.

"That was hot, you been going to the gym?"

"You have no idea how much I want you right now Peter..." You whispered seductively as you got in between his legs & placed your hands on his waist to keep him stead. Your lips started to kiss his abs making your way up to his collar bone. Peter's bulge became more apparent as the minutes passed on, it was nice to see. "Please Y/N. Enough with the teasing please, I can't take it anymore." You looked into Peter's eyes to see they were filled with lust, he wanted you just as badly as you wanted him.

There was a knock at the door before anything else could happen. "Shit! I totally forgot Steve, Wanda, & Pietro we're coming over." You whisper yelled to your boyfriend as you tried to get the kitchen & the counter island clean. Peter was along side you, shirtless, while this was happening. In record time it was clean then your boyfriend ran into your room to look a little decent without the erection. At least you knew you wanted to continue that once they leave.

You straightened out your clothes & fixed your hair through the mirror that was next to the door. You took a deep breath out. "Hey, I hope you guys are hungry because I've made pasta & stuffed salmon." Wanda was the first one to greet you with a hug, Pietro with the bro hug, & Steve with the head nod to you. The 3 of them could not be more different. "You didn't have to cook for us Y/N. We just came for a good time-" Steve was cut off by Pietro punching his arm then made his way towards the kitchen. He could smell it.

"I'm sorry about him, he just got off of work & didn't have anything to eat all day."

"That's because someone forgot to bring me lunch like they promised. I'm not mad at you for forgetting, I'm just really hungry & the smells aren't helping."

"Well, now is a good time as any to start eating. You guys can start grabbing as much as you want. There's also pumpkin lattes in one of the pots. I'm gonna go find Peter." You quickly made it into the bedroom the 2 of you shared closing the door behind you. Peter was pacing back & forth. He was freaking out. "Y/N, it won't go down. I don't know what to do." The only thing you could think of was probably not how Peter wants to go about it. What a shame.

"You only have 3 options: Take a cold shower, let me blow you, or you could walk out there with that in front of our friends. Which is it gonna be?"

"I-Umm..." Peter fully blushed not really knowing what to say because all 3 options he didn't really want like you had suspected. In the mean time your hands were placed on his belt. "Y/N..." Your boyfriend groaned quietly as he looked towards the door just in case someone decides to walk in even if the door was locked. "Look, do whatever you need to do. Try not to take too long, ok?" You kissed Peter on the cheek before walking back to your friends. All 3 of them looked to be enjoying your perfect food.

"This is amazing Y/N. Salmon, pasta, coffee. All of it is absolutely perfect." Steve was the first one to speak up & the twins whole heartedly agreed. It warmed your heart, there really wasn't anything for you to worry about. "If you think that's good you haven't seen anything yet. We have pumpkin pie being kept warm in the oven & some vanilla bean ice cream." You said while you were carrying your plate to join the others at the table with your spice latte, of course.

"You are the absolute best! You made more than one, right? Because I'm about to take an entire pie for myself." Wanda grabbed Pietro by the ear to prevent him from leaving the table. They had their mini twin argument by slightly shoving each other. "Did I miss anything?" The bedroom could be heard opening from behind you. It looked like his problem went down fairly quickly. "You missed Pietro almost eating an entire pie himself, he hasn't eaten all day." You explained as Peter sat next to you with a plate of food of his own. Aspen sat next him on the floor.

"Y/N made like 4 pies if you're that hungry. I'm pretty sure he wouldn't mind." Peter gestured waiting to hear an answer from you & you put your hands up with a smile on your face. "Go for it, save some for the rest of us though." Pietro gave you a wink before racing into the kitchen. Maybe being a coach for the most famous track team really works up an appetite. "This is too good baby, thank you for dinner." Peter smiles & gives you several kisses to your cheek. The rest of your friend who weren't named Pietro smiled too.

***

You, Peter, & your friends laughed the night away while carving pumpkins. Wanda, being the artist of the group, showed all of you up by carving Simba & Nala perfectly. The rest of you decided to go with something simple like a cat. Peter was having the time of his life taking out the pumpkin guts before the carving even happened so you let your boyfriend do yours. Steve attempted to carve Scooby-Doo & Pietro just enjoy the rest of the pie that everyone left after feeling full.

Several hours later your friends left to go to a bar, but not without inviting you 2. The both of you declined due to the fact that class & work was a thing the next day. "Hey baby, need any help cleaning?" Peter asks with a towel draped over his shoulder, he also walked towards you with semi wet hair & was only wearing some red, plaid sweatpants from SHEIN. After your friends left you & Peter took a quick break of doing nothing on the couch with Aspen then took a quick shower separately. Now you were cleaning.

"Please, could you wipe down the plates & pans. You know where it goes after that."

"Of course, baby." Peter gives a quick kiss. It was silent between the 2 of you, it was only because now you had to figure out a way to explain Druig & Makkari. That in itself shouldn't be difficult to explain, but telling him what the 3 of you were talking about with all that intense signing. You could totally skip that conversation. It doesn't seem like Peter remembers you promising him to explain things later. There's also an option of lying to him, but you couldn't.

"You seem very lost in thought. Anything you wanna talk about? Is it about today?" You shook your head no as you handed him the last pot then sighed with you eyes closed. The both of you were close to the point you could tell each other anything, yet you couldn't simply tell him that Makkari called him your husband before taking that cute swing picture. Some part of you might think Peter will freak out over something as those words will be put in a sentence.

"It's not anything serious, just explaining to you about Druig & Makkari & what we talked about. I'm telling you this because I like you a lot, I don't want to keep anything from you. Don't freak out, ok?"

"Yeah, I will hear you out."

You & your boyfriend moved to the couch. Peter sat up normally while you crossed your legs facing towards him. "When we split up for college I went to our community college for a few years before moving to California. You know I skipped college for a few years to travel to different states & New York was one of them." Peter nodded while you were explaining.

"That's where I met Druig & Makkari. They were the ones who convinced me to do culinary school here because they were also enrolled. Makkari is obviously deaf so I made an effort to learn as I was getting ready to move here alone. You know that school didn't work out & that's when we got our own place in the state you were going to school at the time." You paused for a second to let Peter process. "It was you who convinced me to keep trying at this school & that's why we've been here for the last 3 years now. Also, if it wasn't obvious, Druig & Makkari are dating."

"You were nervous to tell me all that? Baby, you look terrified. Come here." Peter pulled you onto his lap so you could be cuddled up into his chest & here his calming heart beat. Not exactly, Peter. You took a deep breath in & out before lifting your head. "No, that's not all I have to tell you." You sighed again. "When Druig, Makkari, & I were signing at the entrance we were mostly talking about you." Your boyfriend lips slightly parted then he just nodded his head.

"I've told them about you a lot & when they finally met you in person today...They didn't exactly trust you. I think they said it's your hair, I don't know."

"Oh..." Peter responded in a very sad tone that made you feel bad the second you said those words. It wasn't going to be easy to tell your boyfriend. "But! But they were convinced after having a talk with their Uncle Clint. Also, Clint knows my mom because they went to High School together." Your left hand caressed Peter's cheek to lift his head so that he could look at you in the eyes. "Druig & Makkari has met my mom a few times & Makkari said if my mom trusts you then they will too." Peter breathe out before kissing your hand.

"I'm glad they can trust me not to hurt you, but they're not the ones I'm dating. I hope you know that I would never ever hurt you, right?"

"I do. I was trying to convince them that you're the one for me at the beginning before the whole picture taking thing." You gave Peter two quick kisses on the lips that left the both of you with arm smiles. Now this is what you hoped would happen. "Speaking of pictures, why were you so nervous? It's not like you even with people watching." The blush was slowly creeping up on your face. That was the only thing you didn't want to get into, he just had to ask that question.

"Well..." You started off. "After Makkari pushed me while I was trying to take a picture of you & Aspen she said to me-" This was gonna either be embarrassing or the very wrong thing to say for Peter's anxiety. "Go sit down with your husband & dog." You signed the word you were so afraid to say. Peter raised both of his eyebrows & had a look of confusion. "I-I don't, I don't know what that means." Peter shook his head.

"Go sit with your husband & dog."

"I'm still not understanding Y/N."

You took a deep breath in & out. "Ok, Makkari said to go sit down with your husband & dog. That's the reason why I got nervous." Both of Peter's eyebrows were raised with his lips slightly apart. There every doubt in your mind that you weren't going to actually say it & here we are now. "Husband?" Your boyfriend repeated then you sat there innocently as you nodded your head. It looked like he was still processing.

"I know, it's embarrassing I-" Peter cut you off by kissing your softly, the smile on his face was never leaving. It was relief for sure. "I like honestly like the sound of that. You could be talking to someone on the phone & I hear you say my husband & I." You & Peter shared another lingering kiss. It became heated because your lips started to move & it turned into a little make out session on the couch.

"If I'm being honest Y/N, I would love for you to make me your husband one day. I really think it'll happen."

"Yeah, I even told Makkari that you'll be my first & last boyfriend because I would love to make you my husband when the time is right."

"Do you know what I want right now?" Your boyfriend smirked as he's climbing in your lap sit facing you & your hands were naturally placed on his hips. "I can think of a few things..." Somehow you had the strength to carry Peter, who wrapped his legs around your torso, to the bedroom. He was placed leaning against the headboard so you could stratal him. The both of you had to pull away to catch your breath.

You reached over into the night stand on Peter's side to grab a condom. He got under the covers after he completely took off his sweatpants & threw it on the floor. Being under the covers was a way to feel more intimate with each other, it was like an unspoken rule that happened out of nowhere. "How about you hold on to this." You gave Peter the condom as you kissed slowly down his neck to get to his right nipple then you swirled your tongue around it. That was the most sensitive part of his body.

Peter's cock was pulsing as this was happening to tell you he was really being pleasured. "Mmm~ Baby, I can't wait until you're inside of me." Your boyfriend groaned while kept getting lower & lower & he knew what you were up to. The confident smirk was now on your face. "I will, let me hold off on that for just a minute." You disappeared into the covers, but you were still kiss down from his v-line, thing, & his inner thigh. Peter had at least 7 inches.

Your boyfriend put his hand through your hair while lifting the blanket a little to watch you. First thing you did was give cock a kiss at the base causing Peter to groan quietly, he also bit his bottom lip. "Baby, baby please. Can you please...?" You could tell the brown haired male was getting impatient so you didn't keep him waiting. Your mouth opened to let him fill your mouth with such thickness. "Ohhh~" Peter tilted his head backwards into the headboard. His eyes were completely closed shut. You let your lips glide up & down on his shaft.

Peter almost never asks for sex, blowjob, or anything sexual so when it actually happens you make sure to pleasure him to the best of your ability. Right now it seems like he was really enjoying his time. "F-Fuck Y/N~ Th-That feels so good~" After a few minutes you came up to look him in the eyes, he was in daze that almost look like he was high. Peter carefully placed a hand on your cheek to pull you in for a sensual kiss with a bit of tongue. He always loved that.

It was slow, but you could tell Peter was really putting a lot of effort in this kiss. His hand slipped down to your neck as the both of you got down in a laying position so you were right on top of him. "All day you've been telling me how in love you are with me & now I think it's my turn." You lifted his legs to almost fold him in half, you moved as if he was going to break into a million pieces at any second. Your eyes never left each other. The love was intense.

The face Peter made as you were slowly inserting yourself into him was the most adorable thing you've ever seen. "You have no idea how in love I am with you. There's not enough words in the world to describe that feeling, you just know." You helped Peter by giving more of those sensual kisses before you were fully inside of him. He moaned into the kiss when you decided to slowly start moving your hips then he had his arms wrapped around your body.

"A-Ahhh~ Y/N~"

"I-I was serious when I said I wanted to make you my husband one day. That day can't be soon enough because I almost want to propose right away." Even if the both of you were making love Peter was always listening to every single word you say. The eye contact was filled with lust & love at the same time. "I don't want to live in a world where you aren't in it. We bring out the best in each other." You buried yourself as deep as you could into Peter causing the both of you to pant. Both chests rising & falling.

"F-Fuck~" Within all the talking you tried your absolute best not to grunt or moan for your own guilty pleasure. This moment is supposed to be one to remember in the long run. "Hah~ Mmm~ Holy shit Peter~" Beads of sweat started to form on your forehead & Peter's heavy breathing continued, but you noticed his eyes turned a bit glossy. Your words moved him more than you could ever know. It even warmed your heart even if you were giving the speech.

You & Peter had enough of the words so the both of you kissed while your hips began to move once again at a semi faster pace. "Mmm~ Mmm!~" Was the only thing you could, you were focused on the sounds he was making because that let you know when he has reached his limit. The tears fell from his eyes during the kiss you 2 shared, you could feel them run down both your cheeks. "Uhhhhh!~" That final noise made you carefully pull out then you started slowly suck him off. Peter realized what happened when his legs hit the bed, it wasn't what he was expecting.

"I-I'm g-gonna~ F-Fuck baby!~" Because of his intense orgasm he shoved your head down to take his entire load in your mouth, not that you weren't going to in the first place. "Mmm~" You moaned in response to his while you kept sucking him. Peter shot round after round that you almost couldn't swallow the whole thing. Your boyfriend was impressed that you could in the first place. "You ok, baby?" After pulling off him you planted soft kisses going up. One to his stomach, left pec, right pec, collar bone, neck, & finally you got to his cheek. That deserved several kisses.

That question made him lose it. Peter cried into your chest, all you could was wrap your arms around his head & wait until he was ready to talk. "I-I'm sorry Y/N. I guess when you were speaking to me I got really emotional, I never knew you felt that way." Your boyfriend placed his head where it fit perfectly on the side of your neck then he sniffled. "I don't know why it was ever embarrassing to say out loud or I don't know why it would freak you out. We've been dating for years so I should be able to talk to you."

"It's ok. If you did we wouldn't have special moment like these. I love our flawed relationship."

"I do too, I also love you..." You grabbed Peter's face to give him a bunch of mini kisses, you had your boyfriend pretending he didn't like it. He obviously loves that kind of attention. "I had fun today." The smile on your face couldn't be any brighter after giving him so much kisses. It had to be the most emotional adventures the both of you have ever been on. "It was a perfect day to me. From start to finish because I spent it with you. Let's hope to have more days like these in the future, by that time you'd be done with culinary school." You & Peter started to get comfortable.

"Graduation is right around the corner." You yawned as you pulled Peter closer to your chest. The long day itself was catching up to you, the exhaustion. "We should celebrate." Peter yawned as well. "What-What do you wanna...do?" The both of you were under the covers when you were having this sleepy conversation that you won't remember the next morning.

"Go to sleep baby, we had a long day. We'll talk about it tomorrow. I love you so much."

"I love you too baby. Goodnight my love."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

503K 7.1K 93
Need a little Steve loving in your life, well here's the place for it. a bunch of different imagines of everyone's favorite captain. Requests welcome...
221K 3.6K 57
Requests are closed. Request anything at all! Any kind of Loki is welcome here.
2.6M 51.7K 200
Avengers imagines, I will take requests, Be sure to comment and vote. Don't repost without permission!!
9.8K 255 23
Not updated often, just for when stuff comes to mind; such as, imagines preferences and one shots. In the future I may post more explicit and mature...