To my youth ☾ Vminkook

By hexa1985

"Do we really have to be born with the same blood to be called as a Family?" The story set in 21st century de... More

☾1
☾3
☾4
☾5

☾2

55 4 0
By hexa1985

"YOU !!!" Jungkook shouted.
His sudden raise in voice startled the landlady.

"WHERE IS MY WATCH B*TCH !!!"

Jungkook barged in and Jimin hurriedly ran inside holding onto his dear life. He started throwing everything his hands reached for towards Jimin. Jimin in quick defense did the same.

Jungkook's face was turning blue from the anger. He seemed so outraged. Jimin never thought it'd make him this much angry. His fierce gaze piercing right through his soul made him sweat a little.

Even though it felt wrong he threw his shoe at him and somehow escaped from the room. Crashing onto the exit he tried to hold onto the handle to get out but instead ended up collapsing on somebody.

"Oh !! Are you alright?", Taehyung asked almost hugging him.

What the...

Jimin was too stunned to even reply. He had no time for formalities. He just wanted to leave the apartment but perhaps luck was not on his side that day.

Jungkook pulled his t-shirt from behind. But before he could hit Jimin's face his eyes shifted on Taehyung. Taehyung's mouth was hung open. How in the world he crossed paths with this nut head again.

Taehyung pulled Jimin from his clutches and asked,
"Do you like to pull out fights on purpose or is it that you're just crazy?"

Jungkook clenched his fist but before he could throw up landlady shouted from behind,
"What do you think you all are doing here?"

"He's crazy he punched me too." Taehyung whispered in Jimin's ears and looked at him. Jimin made a safe distance from him.

"Wait, I've seen this before...", Taehyung said looking at Jimin's clothes.

"This- THIS IS MINE-"

There the apartment turned into a WWE stage. A war broke out. A thief was caught and enemies were born. With eyes wide open landlady was wondering how the world is so small. Grandma just wanted to have tenants.

"Alright, now none of you will talk.", Landlady said looking at the three of them sitting on the couch next to each other.

"If you want to live here you must maintain peace both inside out." She said showing their fliers.

"Wait you mean three of us will be living together???", Jungkook was bewildered.

"No way in hell I'm going to live with this fireball???" Taehyung glared at Jungkook.

Jimin was taking glances to his left and right. He had turned into a sandwich.

"Three of you or none.", Landlady said sliding the flier towards them.

They had no choice anyways other than to accept the conditions. They had no place outside to go to. Though they had bad temper it couldn't become a reason for someone who's in need.

"Let's decide first how we are going to live here. I don't have any strength anymore to fight with both of you.", Taehyung kept aside his belongings and gestured both of them to sit around the table. Since Jimin came first they turned their faces towards him waiting for him to speak.

"There's only one bedroom here." Jimin said gulping.

"We will take turns. One will sleep in the bedroom and the other two will sleep in the living room." Taehyung followed and Jungkook nodded quietly.

"There's no rent but...we've to pay...utility bills.", Jimin said in low voice, catching them staring at him.

"Says the broke one." They said in unison.

"Everyone will make their own money. If I catch someone stealing my stuff I will rip off their skin." Jungkook said in his low registered voice staring furiously at Jimin.

"For food..." Jimin paused.

"How about this. Two will cook and one will do the dishes." Taehyung's suggestion reciprocated with a disgusted look.

Cooking food? that too for each other?
That's what was written on their faces.

"Alright, to each his own." He said.

Taehyung started to empty his backpack.

"Return my clothes. I need them.", He said to Jimin with an expressionless face while walking towards the bedroom.

Jimin and Jungkook followed him behind. He opened up the closet and there were barely any clothes. Two pairs to be precise. Jungkook looked at Jimin. A pin-drop silence in the room.

"Forget it." Taehyung said putting all his clothes inside.

Jimin had nothing to say he just lowered his head. Since he was already settled and Jungkook didn't bring the bag they just watched him. He removed a lot of books from his suitcase. Jungkook and Jimin raised their eyebrows in awe glancing at each other.

"A book worm." Jungkook whispered and left.

Although Taehyung heard he ignored it because he had no strength left in his bones to get into fights. They heard a knock on the door. It was landlady.

"Tell me your names." She said. They all glanced at each other,

"Park Jimin"
"Kim Taehyung"
"Jeon Jungkook"

They signed up the agreement and she was about to leave but Jungkook stopped her.

"I have a favor to ask." He said.

He pointed to talk outside and left with her. Taehyung went back to arrange his stuff and Jimin went to the terrace.

He couldn't practice for two days since it was Jihyun's birthday. He was busy overthinking about life. The weather was cold. His gaze slowly turned into a sorrowful ocean. All the blames he carried and the name that he was being called upon was flickering before his eyes. The guilt of stealing traveled way up to his throat. This was not what his parents taught. This was not what his brother is expecting.

His hands slowly started to follow the rhythm of the wind. To flow effortlessly without having to worry about getting stopped by the mind. His legs moving like he was sliding on the ice. He wanted to break through this cage of poverty like how contemporary broke through ballet. Tears gushed down as his body made a spin.

"What is he doing..", Words barely came out of Jungkook's mouth.

"Contemporary", Taehyung replied.

"Mam listen we are only doing our job. We will get kicked out if we don't do this. Why don't you understand? Let us check for once."

They heard a sudden commotion and ran downstairs. Few men dressed in all black suit was breaking into every room. Maybe they were searching for someone. Two of them ran towards the terrace. Taehyung and Jimin followed them behind.

"Where did that nut head go?", Taehyung noticed that Jungkook had disappeared.

"I don't know either", Jimin replied looking around for him.

"Have you seen this person here?", The men asked them showing a photograph.

Jungkook?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

488K 7.4K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1M 39.7K 92
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
991K 61.3K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
190K 8.8K 30
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...