Raising Kiara

By piscesandpizza

Lucia; a young and beautiful woman with her whole life ahead of her was shot dead protecting the biggest secr... More

Character aesthetics
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
Sequel

30

10.8K 364 150
By piscesandpizza

A/n. Omg guys I cried writing this... get ready and STAY TUNED for my note at the end😉
I love you all thanks for all the support you've given me on this story🤍

There isn't enough space on this page to write all I need to tell you right now Kian Wiley.

There aren't enough words in every language combined to describe how heartbroken I am for what I have to do.

He's found me.

I made eye contact with the scum who caused this whole shit show in the first place for fucks sake Kian and it's only a matter of hours before they make good on their promise and carve my heart from my living body to take home as a trophy.

And this is the only plan I can come up with that I know will work to keep our baby girl from being discovered by them.

By him.

I look like the worlds biggest twat, an absolute clown for the shit I wrote in my last letter.

Thinking I could actually be free from his dirty grasp.

And now I'm going to have to pay the price with my life.

I've already been found.

If I tried to run again I wouldn't get past the town centre before he has a bullet through not only my head but our baby's too.

It goes without saying that I won't let that happen.

So I'll send her to the neighbours next door and leave her with my suitcase and a bag filled with as much of her things as I could possibly fit in such a rush and if all goes according to plan, they police will eventually take her in and send her your way.

The only thing left to do is wrap up these letters and make sure they make their way to you.

You're going to meet your daughter Kian.

Suprise I guess.

Maybe in another life we could have done this thing together but for right now, this is goodbye.

I'm sorry to do this to you, I'm sorry for it all.

If by chance you ever get caught up with my fucked up family then since I don't have time for all my goodbyes, send them my love.

Let them know that I never stopped loving them and that I done it all for her.

I made the first selfless decision in my life and it cost me closure with my family.

I don't want to say goodbye Kian. I'm scared that after this, there'll be an endless pit of nothingness.

That I'll fade out into the darkness alongside all memory of me.

And I'm most terrified that she'll forget me.

She's only three years old damit.

Those four years were everything to me but she'll barely remember my face by next year.

Give it a few months and she won't be able to recall my voice.

She doesn't know that I had long conversations with my bump or that the day she was born I cried like never before.

She doesn't remember the times I nursed her to sleep, staring into her darker blue eyes and she doesn't remember how big I smiled when she took her first steps.

I've never been so grateful to have started writing these letters than I am now.

When she's old enough to understand, please share them with her.

My baby can't forget me.

-endless love and good luck from Lucia.

Yes the letter had shattered Kian.

It knocked down all of the mended pieces of himself he'd fixed in therapy over the months and had him heaving in a heap on the floor of his bedroom.

He couldn't tell the difference between the dried tear stains Lucia left on the page and his own.

But against every expectation anyone would have, it pushed him to take the risk.

To put his own feelings aside so that his daughter could live.

Because that's what her mother had died for.

If she could consider it back then, then Kian would take the necessary means to give Kiara the life both Lucia and himself have fought so hard for.

To his knowledge, there was nothing that happened that goes against what Lucia planned for.

So it should all be safe for Kiara to live her life as she deserves at last.

Like her mamma wanted.

He'd suck up his tears for a minute and ask Kelly about her plan again.

They'd negotiate a fair deal and enroll Kiara in school with her two best friends.

And when Kian felt it was safe, he'd find her the most prestigious, qualified damn dance school in the world.

Together, they would make her mother proud.

They'd make sure her death wasn't in vain and he'd remind her every single day just how much him and Lucia love her.

He believed that even death hasn't stopped her loving Kiara.

That kind of love can't die.

It's more than just a living organ, it's an energy within a person's soul and science proves that energy cannot be destroyed. Only transferred.

Maybe they could both take a little of that energy and turn it into something beautiful.

Whatever that may be.

As Kian brokenly traces her last words on the page, not knowing how much time has passed, something unexpected catches his eye within the chest of letters.

He inhales a shakey breath that has his whole body shivering and reaches over to inspect the white item.

Another letter.

He wouldn't think anything of it.

How easy it could have been to get caught up in emotion and miss a letter out.

But Lucia made sure to number each letter as she went on and this was numbered '12'.

'To be opened by Kiara Georgia Wiley only, two days before her twenty first birthday.'

She'd left a final letter for their girl.

But why such a specific date?

Kian does the math in his head and discovers it's a couple of days before Kiara's twenty first birthday.

It must be a birthday card for one of her most special birthdays, Kian figures, happy that this isn't the complete end of everything Lucia had to say before she was murdered.

That gives him another seventeen or so years to come to terms with the fact that once that final letter is opened, Lucia officially has nothing left to say.

Her last influence on their lives will be over with and they'll just be left with grief that will never end.

Kain makes sure there are no traces of any tears on his face for Kiara to catch before heading back downstairs.

It's an unusual but welcomed sight to see that the Wiley mansion is filled with a few more faces than usual and buzzing with chatter.

The whole Sierra family had taken such a liking to Kiara at Christmas that they insisted they made sure she was surrounded with just as much love on her fourth birthday two months later.

There are better times than your daughters first birthday with you to open a letter you know will make you cry right?

But Kian had specifically waited for that day to carry on the tradition that Lucia had began.

Every year on Kiara's birthdays she'd wrote him so he thought it was only fitting to open the last one on the first birthday without Lucia.

Almost as though he's keeping her memory alive so she can be right there with them.

Now Kian never thought he could hold a candle to the ultimate party planner that was Lucia, but he tried.

For Lucia.

The theme being a new disney film that the three kids had been obsessing over for weeks now.

Kian thought Lucia would be delighted to see that Kiara now has a dancing partner, Gray, to frolic infront of the home cinema screen with.

He made his way back to the soft play in which Gray, Jace and Kiara were showing off to their cousins, and slipped back in with the adults on the sofas as though he hadn't been gone for over an hour.

"You good?" Rowan asks, pulling Kian into his side with an arm around his shoulder before he has time to argue.

Kian nods his head in confirmation and inhales deeply.

"I will be."

Kelly joins them on his other side and sends him a sympathetic smile, placing an assuring hand on his knee.

"And I've made up my mind."

Kian speaks up again, peaking their curiosity.

Kian looks up to the top floor of the play area where he has a clear view of Kiara through a glass dome in one of the sections she's playing in.

His decision is further confirmed by the elated glimmer in her eyes and the huge smile on her lips as she is surrounded by so many friends.

"I'm enrolling her in school with Grayson. Kelly, I think we have some plans to discuss." Kian turns determinedly to the blonde on his left.

Kelly's expression morphs into a beaming smile and she leans in to squeeze her brother in a bone crushing hug.

"She'll love it K, I promise we'll keep her safe." She murmers in his ear.

"Just look at her..." she adds after a while and they all turn to peek up at the birthday girl playing happily with the kids.

She must feel their eyes on her because she turns around to meet their gazes.

Her face would've lightened up even more if it were possible but she simply waves her little hands and blows them kisses in the adorable way that toddlers do before giggling and running away.

Definitely the right decision.

The end.

DON'T KILL ME YET GUYS 🤭,I know I've barely scratched the surface of Kiara's journey so far. And that's why I'm very very happy to announce...

THE MOTHER FUCKING SEQUEL BITCHES YAYYYY.

KNOWING KIARA.

It takes place eighteen years later when Kiara finally finds out about the letter her mother left for her.

Opening it is the start of a whole bunch of twists and drama that will finally take place.

There may even be a romance guys 🤫

Fancy finally finding out what happened to Lucia? Then stay tuneddd

Lots of love!!!🤍THANK YOU FOR READING RAISING KIARA.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 90.5K 37
Kiara Sage, a simple girl. She owns a small bakery, lives with her dad and little sister. Living a very content life, Kiara knew nothing about love u...
132K 2.4K 9
Summary: Alexia Swan is the eldest daughter of Charlie Swan and Renee Dwyer. She has the 'perfect life.' Amazing grades. Perfect boyfriend. When her...
273K 9.6K 43
SEQUEL TO CHEATED THEN KNOCKED UP BY ROMANO BOOK 2 IN THE ROMANO SERIES (WARNING!!! 18+ ONLY ➡ THIS BOOK CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE, VIOLENCE AND EXPLI...
52.2K 1.2K 41
Welcome to Lucia Gomez's life. A young special CIA agent. She is one of the youngest and best agents who was raised in The Western Department (TWD). ...