Young Justice : Hero of Heroes

By ChildOfBeast13

(Y/N), a normal boy who has admired heroes ever since he was 5, but it was impossible for him to become one... More

Bio
Season 1 Chapter 1 : And Then There were 10
Season 1 Chapter 2 : Independence Day
Season 1 Chapter 3 : Fireworks
Season 1 Chapter 4 : Welcome to Happy Harbor
Season 1 Chapter 5 : Drop Zone
Season 1 Chapter 6 : Schooled
Season 1 Chapter 7 : Infiltrator
Season 1 Chapter 8 : Denial
Season 1 Chapter 9 :Downtime
Season 1 Chapter 10 : Bereft
Season 1 Chapter 11 : Ghostfreaked out
Season 1 Chapter 12 : Kevin 11
Season 1 Chapter 13 : Homefront
Season 1 Chapter 14 : Alpha Male
Season 1 Chapter 15 : X = Y/n + 2
Season 1 Chapter 16 : Humanity
Season 1 Chapter 17 : Failsafe
Season 1 Chapter 18 : Disordered
Season 1 Chapter 19 : Secrets
Season 1 Chapter 20 : Misplaced
Season 1 Chapter 21 : Coldhearted
Season 1 Chapter 23 : Agendas
Season 1 Chapter 24 : The Alliance
Season 1 Chapter 25: Hero of Heroes, (Y/N) 10,000!
Season 1 Chapter 26 : Usual Suspects
Season 1 (Finale) Chapter 26 : (Y/N) 10 Vs Vilgax
(Y/N) 10: Secret Of The Omnitrix - Part 1
(Y/N) 10 : Secret Of The Omnitrix - Part 2
(Y/N) 10 : Secret of the Omnitrix - Part 3
(Y/N) 10 : Secret Of The Omnitrix - Part 4
Season 2 Chapter 1 : (Y/N) 10 Returns
Season 2 Chapter 2 : Earthlings
Season 2 Chapter 3 : Alienated
Season 2 Chapter 4 : Bloodlines
Season 2 Chapter 5 : Good Copy, Bad Copy
Season 2 Chapter 6 : Darkest
Season 2 Chapter 7 : Before The Dawn
Season 2 Chapter 8 : True Colours
Season 2 Chapter 9 : War
Season 2 Chapter 10 : Complications
Season 2 Chapter 11 : Intervention
Season 2 Chapter 12 : Ultimate Alien
Season 2 Chapter 13 (Finale) : It's Hero Time!
Season 3 Chapter 1 : Princes All
Season 3 Chapter 2 : Royal We
Season 3 Chapter 3 : Eminent Threat
The Future Of This Book
Malefactor

Season 1 Chapter 22 : Framed

3.4K 74 33
By ChildOfBeast13

Currently, Y/n was transformed as XLR8 with Kid Flash and was running back home as school had just ended for the two. As they were running, Kid Flash remembered something. 

Kid Flash: Dude, Sumo Slammers 2.1 came out today.

XLR8: *excited* Seriously? That's awesome! We gotta hurry up and go home and get over there before I time out.

XLR8 and Kid Flash ran over to Y/n's house so that Kid Flash could get undressed and put on his normal clothes. When the two got home XLR8 saw his parents and Grandpa Max talking to someone. XLR8's eyes widened when he sees a figure talking to his mother not wanting to believe, while Kid Flash seemed to be happy with a smile on his face.

Sitting next to Y/n's mom was a girl who had green eyes and orange hair. 

Y/n: *returns to normal* N-No! You've got to be kidding me!

Kid Flash: *takes off cowl* Gwen!

Wally then runs over to Gwen and gives her a hug and Gwen returns the hug.

Wally: It's been a while, I'm glad to see you!

Gwen: *giggles* Me, too. It seems that you're doing well.

Gwen then looks over to Y/n to see that his face was still shocked.

Gwen: Sup, cuz. What's wrong? Shocked to see me?

Y/n: Why are you here, Gwen?!

Gwen: *scoffs* Stop acting like such a dweeb. We're family so let's at least try and get along. By the way, I would appreciate it if you would call me Gwendolyn instead of Gwen.

Y/n: What the heck is going on with you?! Trying to get along?! That's not the Gwen I know! And what do you mean by Gwendolyn? You're name is Gwen! Quit acting weird!

Gwen: *trying to keep calm* Y/n, I told you, call me Gwendolyn.

Y/n: No way! You're name is Gwen! My doofus of a cousin, Gwen! Gwen, Gwen, Gwen, Gwen!

Gwen's eyebrows begin to twitch as something inside of her just snapped. She then grabs both of Y/n's cheeks and starts to pull on them angrily while Y/n grabs her hand trying to make her stop.

Gwen: *irritated* Be quiet! I don't understand how you can be this annoying! Ever since we were little you've always been such a pain, you dweeb!

Y/n: Stwop! Lwet me go!

Wally: Um....Shouldn't we stop them?

Max: Alright you two, that's enough. *to Wally and Y/n* The two of you seemed to be in a hurry. What's wrong?

Wally: Sumo Slammers 2.1 came out today and we need to get over there before they sell out.

Max: Well we can take the Rustbucket. Gwen, you come along too.

Gwen: *lets go of Y/n* What?! No way!

Y/n: *rubs cheeks* I'd do anything to get this game. *glares at Gwen* Even if it means being seen in public with you.

Gwen: Don't you already have this stupid video game?

Y/n: Hello, this is Sumo Slammer 2.1. You can change your fighter's colour at any time during the match. Duh.

Gwen: *sighs* Whatever. The sooner we get it is the sooner it'll be over.

Wally: Cool. I'm gonna get changed.

Wally ran up the stairs to change into his civilian clothes while Y/n and Gwen continue to glare at each other.

===============================================================================================

Wally, Y/n and Gwen went inside of Max's RV called the Rust bucket by everyone in the L/n family. Max drove over to the video game store where Sumo Slammer 2.1 was being sold. When they all got there, they saw how long the line was but Wally and Y/n weren't worried.

Max: There's a nice air-conditioned book store over there, me an Gwen are going to go look around.

Y/n: You two can go, we'll get the game and the Omnitrix is recharged so I can just turn into XLR8 and head straight home.

With that said, everyone split up into pairs with Max and Gwen going to the book store and Wally and Y/n headed towards the video game store. When Wally and Y/n get to the video game store, Wally's jaw drops when he sees the line for the game.

Wally: That line really long. We'll never get the game at this rate.

Y/n: Who waits in a line when you have fame?

Y/n walks over to the store and everyone takes out their phones and starts to take pictures of him, even the employees inside were taking pictures. Y/n then walked over to a female employee with a bargain.

Y/n: Hey, what do you say that I take a selfie with you and you get me a copy of Sumo Slammers 2.1?

Without hesitation, the employee ran inside and got the game for Y/n and gave it to him free of charge. The girl then took out her phone and took a selfie with Y/n. She fainted afterwards after Y/n left to go regroup with Wally.

Y/n: *smirks* That's how its done.

Wally: Have I ever told you how much I love being your best friend?

Y/n: You could mention it a couple more times.

Y/n activates the Omnitrix and scrolls through his aliens and picks the silhouette of XLR8. He then slams down the Omnitrix successfully transforming into XLR8 and gives the video game to Wally before putting the speedster on his back. 

XLR8 then runs back over to his house at incredible speeds to play the video game with Wally.

[Small Time Skip]

An hour goes by and Gwen and Max come out of the book store to go back Y/n's home.

Gwen: *to Max* Think Mr. Famous got his video game yet?

Suddenly, there was an explosion from the video game store that Y/n and Wally were at. Gwen and Max run over towards the store and see that Four Arms jumped out of the store. Police cars drive towards Four Arms but the alien picks them up before shaking them, causing the officers to fall out.

Gwen: Uh....Why is Y/n going berserk and tossing around police officers?

Max: Good question.

Four Arms began thrashing around destroying everything in sight by throwing things such as light poles, taking apart buildings and destroying police cars. Four Arms jumped in the air and landed back on the ground destroying multiple police cars, causing an explosion.

Gwen and Max ran behind a nearby truck to get in cover from the alien's destruction.

Gwen: Has that dweeb finally lost it?! All this for a video game?

Max: I don't believe it.

Some more police cars came and Four Arms picked up a car before throwing it. The police cars tried to dodge the incoming car but ended up crashing instead. Suddenly, the Flash showed up at the scene. 

Flash: Y/n! What are you doing?

Four Arms turned around and saw Flash and smirked at him before destroying a fire hydrant. Four Arms then directed the water towards the speedster, knocking him back into a building.

The Flash shook off the pain before running at incredible speeds towards Four Arms. He ran towards Four Arms and attacked him and ran away before Four Arms could attack him again. The Flash then ran at Four Arms once again but this time the alien dodged the Flash before grabbing his arm and throwing him into a building.

Four Arms quickly ran towards where the Flash and before the speedster could react, Four Arms grabbed him with one of his arms and slams the hero into a building.

The Flash quickly feels the immense strength from the alien's grip as he struggles to free himself from his grasp.

Four Arms then starts smile as if he was enjoying himself. The four armed alien then puts even more strength into his arm and pushes the Flash straight through the building. 

The Flash was pushed through several walls before he burst out the other side of the building. The speedster tried to get up but he quickly fell unconscious due to the pain.

Suddenly, multiple jeeps came driving onto the scene and soldiers and a man with a scar on his face came out of them.

Steel: Lieutenant Steel, Special Alien Containment Team, we'll take it from here. *to soldiers* Concussion Bazookas!

The soldiers brought out a large cannon that was connected to a large battery and started to head towards where Four Arms was. Gwen ran over to where the alien was and tried to reason with her cousin.

Gwen: Y/n, what are you doing?

Four Arms picked up a car and turned to Gwen and was about to slam her with the car. Steel nodded his head and the soldiers fired, knocking the alien back. Four arms crashed into a pizza place causing it to explode.

Gwen & Max: Y/n!

Four Arms came out of the pizza place with a furnace and threw it at the jeeps. The furnace landed next to the truck Gwen and Max were hiding behind and causing it to explode. Four Arms then roared before he jumped away, escaping.

Max: *to Gwen* There must be a logical explanation. Right?

Gwen and Max go back to Y/n's house to question the wielder of the Omnitrix about his actions at the video game store. When they got there, Gwen burst through the door and saw Y/n and Wally casually playing Sumo Slammers.

Gwen: *to Y/n* Are you demented?! Going alien just to get a stupid video game!

Y/n: *pauses* What are you talking about?

Gwen: You going Four Arm infront of that store, that's what I'm talking about.

Max: Now I'm sure he has a good explanation, don't you Y/n.

Y/n: Yeah. *resumes video game* I don't know what you're talking about.

Wally: Y/n worked his celebrity wonders and we got the game as soon as we got there and left.

Gwen: Sure. Like you never leave an empty milk bottle in the refrigerator or you never leave the shower gunked up. You never do anything wrong do you?

Y/n: Sounds about right. Look, I don't know what encyclopedia fell on your head or something, but you have no proof that I did it.

Gwen: Yeah? What's this?

Gwen picked up the remote and switched the T.V. to cable right about Y/n was about to win, upsetting him. Before he could even say anything a news report about Four Arms attacking the video game store came up.

Iris: *through television* Tragedy struck today when celebrity, Y/n L/n, attacked a video game store. Witness reports say that he appeared on the scene as one of his transformations dubbed Four Arms and started to tear the surrounding area apart. The Flash showed up to stop him, but he was quickly defeated and sent to the hospital.

A video of Four Arms destroying the are and defeating the Flash came up on the screen.

Y/n: That's not me!

Gwen: *sarcastic* Oh no? I'm sure it's just some other Four armed alien going nuts infront of a video game store.

Max: Gwen.

Wally: I mean it's possible. Remember when Tetrax came to Earth and turned out to be a good guy? That pretty much proves all the alien species in the watch live out in the universe somewhere. 

Max: Ah, that's true. Besides, Y/n wouldn't be so irresponsible with his alien powers like that.

Gwen: Grandpa, please.

Max: Alright, maybe you have a point.

Y/n: No one is gonna ruin my reputation, except me.

Y/n got up and opened the door to leave only to be met by an angry crowd outside of his house. They began to jeer at him and started throwing random objects at him before he closed the door.

Y/n: Grandpa, can I get a ride?

=================================================================================================

[Time Skip]

The four then get back inside of Max's R.V. and head back to the scene where the imposter had destroyed everything. Y/n looked around while staying undercover trying to investigate the scene.

Gwen: Criminal always goes back to the scene of the crime.

Y/n: Will you give it a rest, I'm trying to solve a mystery here.

Wally: What are you even expecting to find that everyone else couldn't?

Y/n suddenly heard a rumbling sound come from the ally next to him. Y/n peeked his head around the corner and saw the Four Arms imposter from the news looking right back at him.

Y/n: There he is!

Y/n ran after the imposter causing him to run away as well. As he was running he started to mess with the Omnitrix.

Y/n: *twisting Omnitrix ring* Come on XLR8. Fine, I'll just catch him myself.

Y/n ran out of the alley and lost sight of the four armed imposter. Y/n looked around and he saw the imposter standing on the U.S. Mint.

Y/n: *gasps* The Mint.

Y/n ran towards the building with Wally, Gwen and Max running after him. Because of Wally's super speed and Gwen's athleticism, Max was unable to keep up with the two.

Max: *panting* Who said retirement....was relaxing?

All three of them ran inside of the Mint looking for Y/n.

Max: Are you sure he came in here?

Suddenly, there was a huge explosion around the corner of where all three of them were standing. All three of them ran inside and saw Heatblast with his palms aimed at two security guard ready to fire at them.

Gwen: Okay, I was willing to give the dweeb a chance, but two his aliens terrorizing people cannot be a coincidence. I'm stopping this right now. *to Heatblast* Yo, hothead! Back off before someone gets hurt! Now, if you take responsibility for all the crazy stunts you've been doing, maybe we can help you.

Y/n then came around the corner.

Y/n: Gwen!

Gwen: Not now, dweeb. Can't you see that I have to deal with....Y/n?! *to Heatblast* So who are you?

Heatblast: Me? I'm a hottie. Can't you tell?

Heatblast aimed his palm at Gwen and sent a fireblast straight at her. There was a green flash and Diamondhead jumped infront of Gwen, shielding her from the flames.

Diamondhead: *to Gwen* Now do you believe me?

After the fire blast died down, Diamondhead turned around and shot multiple diamond projectiles the impostor.

Wally: *whispers* I'll make sure everyone's out of here then I'll suit up and come back.

With that said, Wally lead everyone out of the building so that they could get out of Diamondhead's way while he fought. The Heatblast imposter shot another fire blast at Diamondhead, who ducked. When he looked back up the imposter was gone.

Diamondhead: I don't know who you are, but you're kinda ruining my life.

???: So why don't you cry about it? Or are you gonna go run and tell on me to the Flash's sidekick? Or any of those Justice League members?

A fireblast shot at a canister above Diamondhead and coins rained down from the sky, bringing him down to the ground. The Heatblast Imposter walked towards Diamondhead once again. 

???: Hey, it's raining money.

Diamondhead: Who are you?

???: You still haven't figured it out yet? Maybe this will help.

The imposter's head began to morph into the heads of Diamondhead's other aliens before his true face was revealed, greatly shocking Diamondhead.

Diamondhead: *shocked* Kevin? I....I don't get it. I thought you were drained of all my powers back at the train station.

Kevin: That's what you get for thinking. Turns out I absorbed enough that watch's energy, so I can turn into any one of those aliens inside if I just concentrated hard enough. Only problem is, I can only stay human for a short time. You made me into this freak.

Diamondhead: *scoffs* Like this my fault. Who's the genius who jumped onto my back in the subway and drained all the powers of the watch?

Kevin: I. Don't. Care. Because now it's payback time, partner. Everything 50-50. I do the crime, while you do the time.

Diamondhead: You won't get away with this.

Kevin: Wrong! I'm not me, *points at Diamondhead* I'm you. Remember?

Suddenly, there was an explosion against one of the waindows in teh mint that caught Diamondhead's attention. He turned his back on Kevin to see what caused the explosion and got hit in the back with a fireball.

Kevin: Keep the change. You can use it to pay your bail. 

Kevin then quickly changed into a different alien. This time he turned into Stinkfly.

Kevin (Stinkfly): Gotta fly.

There was another explosion and suddenly Diamondhead was surrounded by the Special Containment Team who were accompanied by Batman, Green Arrow and Aquaman.

Steel: Sorry rockhead, but there are no unauthorized withdrawals on my watch.

Aquaman: Y/n 10, stand down.

Diamondhead: But you all don't get it. The real bad guy just took off. I'm innocent.

Green Arrow: Yeah, sure you are. Just like how you were real innocent when you caused havoc in Star City. Not buying it.

Diamondhead: I'm telling you, I'm innocent!

Batman: We don't try criminals, we just catch them. Gotham, Star City, Chicago, Happy Harbor, you've been very busy. You're not getting away this time.

Without any other option, Diamondhead shapeshifts his hand into multiple diamond shards and then shoots projectiles at the soldiers. The diamonds go into their guns causing them to explode and a chance for Diamondhead to escape.

Diamondhead ran away from the soldiers and superheroes and found somewhere to hide. He noticed a red dot that was being aimed at his chest and looked up to see two more soldiers taking aim at him. The soldiers fired sending Diamondhead back and high hived in celebration.

Their celebration was cut short when diamond projectiles came out of the smoke and destroyed the platform they were standing on. Batman descended from the air and kicked Diamondhead sending him stumbling a bit. Batman then threw multiple batarangs at the diamond alien.

Without wasting anytime, Diamondhead created multiple diamond crystals which blocked the batrangs. Diamondhead then slams his fist into the ground and then encases Batman's feet in diamond, unable for him to move.

Diamondhead then climbed up a ladder in order to get away from the others and see where they were. Suddenly, the Omnitrix symbol on his chest started to beep and flash red alerting everyone to where he was. Aquaman jumped onto the platform and Green Arrow shot a grappling hook arrow onto the platform and made it up there.

The two began running towards Diamondhead and the hero, without any other choice jumps off the platform. There was a red flash and Y/n returned to normal. The soldiers, Aquaman and Green Arrow went looking around the area when one o the soldiers found Y/n.

Soldier: Found him!

Everyone began running towards the soldier's location and Y/n started running. As he began running he started getting surrounded. Right as he was about to get captured, Kid Flash came back inside of the mint and knocked every soldier away from Y/n.

Kid Flash: Sorry guys, but he didn't do this.

Kid Flash grabbed Y/n before he ran off at incredible speeds, escaping the scene.

=====================================================================================================

Kid Flash brought Y/n to the Rust Bucket and Max drove to somewhere safe before all four of them began discussing what happened in the Mint.

Y/n: It was Kevin at both the video game store and the Mint. They were setups.

Wally,Gwen,Max: Who?

Y/n: He's the guy who went around Central City, destroying everything after he absorbed the Omnitrix's powers. Now he's doing it again, only this time I'm the one getting blamed for it.

Gwen was looking all over the internet on the computer she used on the summer vacation field trip she took with Y/n and Max.

Gwen: Looks like your friend has been busy. Wildmutt terrorizing Gotham, Ripjaws in Chicago, Swampfire in Happy Harbor.

Y/n: I'm getting blamed for all that stuff, and I didn't do it.

Suddenly, everyone heard screams coming closer and closer to them. They looked out the window and out of the alley they wand ere in, they saw a bus with a green and black design drive past with people screaming inside.

Y/n: *irritated* Kevin.

Wally: He must have went Upgrade to hijack that cable car.

Y/n: Anything he can Upgrade, I can Upgrade better.

Y/n activated the Omnitrix and picks the silhouette of Upgrade. He then slams down the Omnitrix and then...

Gwen: Wildmutt? *laughs* Nice choice, fido.

Wildmutt: *growls* 

Both Wildmutt and Kid Flash leave the Rust bucket and run after the hijacked bus. On the bus, the people were screaming and the driver tried to use the emergency break to stop the bus, but couldn't as it was under Kevin's control.

Kevin (Upgrade): Now why are you doing that? We're just starting to have fun!

Tendrils come out of teh bus and they rip the emergency break out of the floor and throws it out of the bus. Wildmutt jumped off of two trucks and swung off of a power line and landed on top of the bus. Kevin (Upgrade)'s head came out of the top of the bus.

Kevin (Upgrade): Sorry Ben, no pets allowed.

Spikes began to come out of the top of bus making Wildmutt fall off the side. The beat managed to use his claw to stay on the side of the bus but was met with an incoming truck. Wilmtu climbed broke a window and he and Kid Flash made it inside.

Kevin (Upgrade): *pops head out of floor* Peekaboo.

Wildmutt: RAWR!

A fist came out of the floor and punched Widlmutt in the stomach knocking him against the ceiling. Another hand came out of the bus before it grabbed Kid Flash and started to throw him around the bus. 

Wildmutt got back up and Kevin (Upgrade) noticed.

Kevin (Upgrade): Heel boy, heel!

Kevin then threw Kid Flash into Wildmutt knocking them both to the ground. Kevin then unmerged with the bus before reappearing at the top.

Kevin (Upgrade): Let's see, heroes are trapped, breaks are out and everyone is about to go for a dip in the bay. My work's done.

Kevin (Upgrade) began to grow wings as he was changing into Stinkfly once again. When the transformation was finished Kevin (Stinkfly) flew off leaving the bus. Kid Flash and WIldmutt recovered and saw that the bus was about to go into the water. 

Kid Flash used his super speed to reloacte as much of the passengers as he could carry and Wildmutt put some passengers on his back and leaped out of the bus. The two managed to get everyone out of the bus before it could crash into the water.

The Omnitrix symbol began to beep and flash red and there was a bright red flash and Y/n returned to normal. Kid Flash picked up Y/n and ran off so that they could regroup with Gwen and Max.

================================================================================================

[Time Skip]

It was night time now and Y/n had texted Gwen his and Kid's location. The Rust bucket pulled up to the alleyway the two were hiding in and Gwen and Max came out of the R.V. and Kid Flash and Y/n came out of the alleyway. 

Steel: Freeze!

Suddenly, the group was surrounded by soldiers and Batman, Aquaman and Green Arrow came down from the sky.

Steel: One move and you're all swiss cheese.

Batman: That won't be necessary. *to Y/n* We're giving you one last chance, stand down now.

Y/n: Do whatever you want to me, *points to Gwen, Wally and Max* but leave them out of it. For the hundredth time, I'm innocent.

Right as Y/n said that, Batman got a radio from Wonder Woman.

Wonder Woman: *through radio* Wonder Woman to Batman. Come in.

Batman: Batman speaking.

Wonder Woman: *through radio* Tornado and I have caught reports of Diamondhead on rampaging on the Golden Gate. It looks like he could bring down the entire bridge if he isn't stopped.

Batman, Aquaman and Green Arrow all looked at each other before looking back at the group.

Y/n: That was something to do with Kevin wasn't it? You guys don't stand a chance I have to stop him.

Batman: Start talking.

===============================================================================================

Meanwhile, on the Golden Gate Bridge Kevin (Diamondhead) was firing multiple diamond projectiles at the bridge's support cables making them fall and crush a car. Kevin (Diamondhead) fired again destroying a car, causing it to explode.

Red Tornado and Wonder Woman flew over head and Kevin (Diamondhead) fired diamond shards at them but Wonder Woman used her bracelets to block each one. The two then landed on the ground prepared to fight Kevin (Diamondhead).

Wonder Woman: Stop this madness. We are only trying to help you.

Kevin (Diamondhead): Help? I don't need any help.

Kevin shapeshifts his right arm into a blade and then charges at Wonder Woman. Red Tornado sticks both of his hands out and creates a wind blast that slows Kevin (Diamondhead) down. Wonder Woman then charged fowards and punched Kevin (Diamondhead) in the face knocking him back.

Kevin begins to transform once again and this plug connectors begin to come out of his head. Kevin had transformed into Feedback and rushed towards Red Tornado. 

The android sends another gust of wind at Kevin (Feedback), but the imposter simply leaped high up into the air to dodge it. Red Tornado turned around to punch Kevin (Feedback) but he caught the punch before kicking Tornado in the face making him stumble back a bit.

Without giving Red Tornado a chance to attack Kevin (Feedback) lunges forwards and plugged in the plug connectors on his fingers and antennae into Red Tornado. Kevin (Feedback) began to drain the android of his energy and he eventually shut off.

Kevin (Feedback) then turned his attention to Wonder Woman and brings back both of his hands. Electric currents begin surround Kevin (Feedback)'s arms as he charged himself before aimed the plug one his fingers at Wonder Woman and sends a blast of energy her.

Wonder Woman got hit with the blast of energy caused her to scream in pain and collapse on the floor. Martian Manhunter and Captain Marvel showed up to try and stop Kevin (Feedback).

Kevin (Feedback) began to change once again and this time he began to get bigger as he started to turn orange. Kevin transformed into Rath and got ready to fight.

Captain Marvel rushed forwards and he quickly gives Kevin (Rath) a right hook to his face making him stumble back. Captain Marvel then gives Rath an uppercut sending him back, but Kevin (Rath) does a flip and lands on his feet and uses his claws to stab the ground to stop himself from the force of the punch. 

Martian Manhunter came up from behind Kevin (Rath) and the impostor quickly spun around and tried to punch Martian Manhunter. Martian Manhunter saw the punch coming and density shifted through the attack. Martian Manhunter then quickly hit Rath in the face with two quick jabs before Captain Marvel came up from behind and put him a headlock.

Captain Marvel: You're not so tough. I can't believe I used to be scared of you.

Kevin (Rath) growled before he backed up into the wall smashing Captain Marvel into it making him let go. Kevin (Rath) then picked up Captain Marvel and threw him into Martian Manhunter sending them both into the metal wall. Martian Manhunter managed to get up but was hit with one of Rath's special moves that Kevin copied from the news.

Kevin (Rath): COSMIC CLOTHESLINE!

Kevin (Rath) ran forwards before he hit Martian Manhunter with a clothesline that knocked him down to the ground. Kevin (Rath) then picked up Martan Manhunter before putting him in an armbar and running forwards.

Kevin (Rath): ANATARIAN ARM BAR!

Kevin (Rath) then smashed Martian Manhunter into a part of the metal frame that held up the bridge knocking the Maritan out.

Kevin (Rath): OPHUCUS FACE PLANT!

Kevin (Rath) then turned his attention Captain Marvel who got back up and was ready to fight once again. Kevin (Rath) ran towards Captain Marvel getting ready to attack the hero. Kevin (Rath) jumps and cocks his arm back getting ready to attack the hero underneath him, only to see Captain Marvel fly up into the air and tackle him, sending Kevin (Rath) to the ground.

Kevin (Rath) managed to recover his stance with a series of flips.

Kevin (Rath) lunged forwards and punched Captain Marvel in the face before bringing his face down and kneeing Marvel in the face. Kevin (Rath) then grabbed Captain Marvel's collar and threw him on top of the metal frame before jumping on top of it as well.

Kevin (Rath) grabbed Captain Marvel and put him in a hold before jumping off the metal frame and slamming Captain Marvel into the ground.

Kevin (Rath): POLARIOUS PILE DIRVER!

Kevin (Rath) picked up Captain Marvel once again before throwing him into the air and kicking him, sending him flying.

Kevin (Rath): SIRIUS BUTT KICKING!

Captain Marvel was sent flying and slammed against the wall getting knocked out. Kevin transformed once again and turned back into Diamondhead. Kevin (Diamondhead) shapeshifted his arm into a blade and was about to finish off Captain Marvel but he heard a familiar voice.

Four Arms: Let him go Kevin. This is between you and me.

Kevin (Diamondhead): Sounds good to me.

Kevin (Diamondhead) made diamond crystals come out of the frame and they all lifted the passed out Leaguers into the air and off the bridge. Four Arms was about to jump off and try to save them but the Green Lanterns, Batman and Captain Atom managed to save them.

Kevin (Diamondhead): Still trying to be a goodie too shoes, Y/n? Let me guess, you just wanna help me? *chuckles evilly*

Four Arms: You had plenty of chances to get help, but you messed it up. This time, you're getting what you deserve.

Kevin (Diamondhead): Aww, does this mean we're not best buddies anymore?

Kevin (Diamondhead) shapehifted his hand into diamond shards and shot diamond projectiles at Four Arms. Four Arms jumped and dodged the shards before he landed infront of Kevin (Diamondhead). 

Kevin (Diamondhead) was about swing a punch, but Four Arms grabbed his hand before and punched him instead sending him back. 

Four Arms: You risk all those innocent lives, beat five heroes to a pulp, just to get even with me?

Kevin (Diamondhead): *irritated* Nobody's innocent! They just haven't had the chance to make fun of me yet.

Kevin (Diamondhead) rushed forwards and shapeshifts his right arm into a blade. Kevin (Diamondhead) swings his arm at Four Arms, but the four armed alien quickly dodges it before he punches Kevin multiple times.

Four Arms then grabbed Kevin (Diamondhead) before lifting him up into the air bringing him down on his knee. Four Arms then walked over to Kevin before he raised all four of his arms into the air and was about to smash Kevin.

Kevin quickly changed into Heatblast and let out a fire blast at Four Arms making him back away. Kevin then turned into Rath once again and Four Arms tried to swing at Kevin (Rath). Kevin (Rath) dodged the attack due to his superior agility and got an uppercut on Four Arms. 

Kevin (Rath) backed up and threw a punch at Four Arms, Four arms managed to grab the punch. Kevin (Rath) threw another punch and Four Arms caught it again and spun around before he threw Kevin (Rath) into the air.

Kevin transformed into Stinkfly and flew towards Four Arms and knocked him over. Kevin (Stinkfly) turned back around and was about to attack again, but he turned back into his normal form and bounced off of Four Arm's chest.

Four Arms was confused for a moment before walked over to Kevin and stood over him. Four Arms raised his fist in the air and brought it down and...

Four Arms turned around and started to walk away and Kevin started to get back on his feet.

Kevin: Get back here and fight me, L/n. I'm not through with you yet.

Four Arms: But I'm through with you. You're not worth it. You never were.

Enraged, Kevin tried to transform once again and fight Four Arms. Kevin started to transform into a new monstrous form.

Four Arms heard Kevin's scream and turned around and saw his new hideous form.

Kevin looked at his hands and tried to transform back into his original form but he couldn't.

Kevin: I...I can't change back. I'm stuck like this. Look what you've done!

Four Arms: Is there anything I'm not going to be blamed for today?

Kevin ran towards Four arms and shoulder bashed him into the metal frame. Kevin then threw two punches that were caught by Four Arms and then used the Wildmutt arms he had to uppercut the four armed alien before punching him into the metal frame.

Kevin then picked up Four Arms and threw him over the railing. Four Arms managed to grab onto the railing and hang on to it. Kevin walked over and put his foot on Four Arms' hand.

Kevin: You'll never beat me. You're one of the good guys. And good guys never have the guts to finish guys like me.

Kevin was about to finish Four Arms off but he was knocked off balance when Lieutenant Steel ordered a fire on Kevin. He was knocked off of the bridge and into the water.

Four Arms looked down into the water for any sight of Kevin and didn't see anything. The remainder of Justice League arrived and surrounded Four Arms.

Four Arms: Are you still looking for me?

Batman: *smiles* We got our alien.

Four Arms smiles and leaps away heading back to his house to go and meet up with the others. In the back of Four Arm's head, he couldn't stop thinking about Kevin.

Four Arms: (Could Kevin have survived that blast or that fall into the water? No...even with all my alien powers he couldn't have....Right?)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 5.4K 63
Follow the story of one young y/n tennyson. As he goes through the struggle of being a normal kid, and superhero. What will happen on the twists and...
270K 6.3K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
29.7K 596 18
*DISCONTINUED & UNFINISHED* What if Peter stayed with Liz at the end of season 2? Would she find out that Peter is Spiderman? How would she react tha...
6.7K 183 53
After Yuzu is taken by Yugo to the Synchro Dimension, the Lancers arrive and they're going to face a lot of challenges besides getting into the confl...