That Time I got Reincarnated...

By Storyteller_Aeon

Agent Seven. An assassin working for the Organization. All his life, it was nothing more than a murder festiv... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Mission
Chapter 2: A very DIRE situation
Chapter 3: Dwargon
Chapter 4: The Trial
Chapter 5 Shizu
Chapter 6: Ifrit
Chapter 7: Lucifer vs Lucilius
Chapter 8: Lucifer meets Lucifer
Chapter 9: Retaking Hell
Chapter 11: Demon Lord Milim Appears
Chapter 12: A Storm Approaches
Chapter 13: Our Demise
Epilogue

Chapter 10: Rise of the Federation

1.3K 34 12
By Storyteller_Aeon

3rd Person POV

After returning from Hell and even punching the Orc Lord in the face. Lucifer can be seen resting while the others were in some kind of trial in the home of the Lizardmen. Currently, both Lucifer and Lucy were overseeing the whole trial with the Orcs, while Rimuru is the supposed judge of the whole trial.

Treyni: "Well, then. Chairman Rimuru Tempest. Would you like to start?"

Rimuru: "Oh... Uh..."

Treyni only giggled while Rimuru was sweating buckets, he looks at Lucifer, and then a lightbulb appeared on top of his head.

Rimuru: "Lucifer?"

Lucifer: "Yes?"

Lucy: "Yeah?"

Rimuru: "Wait, what?"

Lucifer: "What? Oh, you mean her? Yeah, her name is also Lucifer."

Rimuru: "Wait, what?!"

Lucifer: "Anyway, something on your mind?"

Rimuru: "Yeah, you've been judging back in heaven, right?"

Lucifer: "Hmm... Well, It has been five hundred years now and most of it I was asleep. But fine, you want me to oversee this trial, right?"

Treyni: "No, I have no qualms to the Archangel Lucifer."

Everyone: "Wait, what?!"

Benimaru: "The Archangel Lucifer?"

Lizardman King: "So that is who he is... I expected no less for Lord Rimuru to even have befriended an Archangel..."

Lizardman Royal Guard: "Yes... That is a surprise..."

Lucifer walked over to the presidium while everyone looks at him nervously except for Lucy and Rimuru. 

Lucifer: "Now then, I was told that this war was caused by the Orcs and the Orc Lord by the name of Geld. The victims are the Ogres, the lizardmen, and finally the goblins. Was all of that correct?"

Benimaru: "Yes, that is correct. Sir Lucifer."

Lucifer: "I see. I'd like for all of you to reserve your judgment until I am done. First thing's first. I don't plan on charging the orcs of any crimes."

This shocked everyone especially the orcs. One of them was an orc with a mohawk who looks at Lucifer while the others were looking at each other confused. This, however, upsets the lizardmen, so. Lucifer tries to appeal to both parties.

Lucifer: "I know that this would upset the lizardmen who received the most casualties in this war but hear me out. This all started because of the orcs and their famine predicament. I know for a fact after traveling for hundreds of years that anyone will find themselves in the same position as the others."

Lizardman King: "Alright, is there another thing you might want to add?"

Lucifer: "Rimuru?"

Rimuru: "I have taken the orc's sins for myself. If you have any complaints. You can tell me."

Then the mohawk orc stood up from his chair.

Mohawk Orc: "No, we cannot allow that. Such a burden isn't fair for you."

Rimuru: "Too bad, I promised Demon Lord Geld."

This shocked him and he sits back to the bench while the other orcs started reflecting on their actions as they shamed themselves.

Lizardman King: "I see, still. That decision of Sir Lucifer's is very unfair to the rest of us."

Lucifer: "Though as a compromise for the rest... The orcs will serve under Rimuru and his allies along with the other races. Kijins, Lizardmen, Orcs, and the goblins?"

Everyone: "WAIT WHAT?!!"

Lucifer: "Do you have any problems? Consider this as punishment for them, this war costs deaths upon many monsters here in the Great Forest of Jura. Even after the battle, there are still 150,000 orcs, where will they go? Will they rampage again because of their hunger? It would be very problematic."

Lizardman King: "Hmm, you have a point."

Lucifer: "Besides, we don't want to have another war. It'll also make Michael's paperwork stack. Now, the Lizardmen will contribute clean water and fish, in exchange. the Goblins can provide shelter for the orcs. In exchange for that, the orcs will contribute to their labor."

 Rimuru: "Huh, that's not really a bad idea."

Lucifer: "All of the races in the Great Forest of Jura will be allies, living in peace. It is a long shot but isn't that all we want? To coexist and live together peacefully?"

All of them talked to each other while Lucifer looks at them. Lucy on the other hand was amused by Lucifer's naivete.

Lucy: 'Wait... Does he want them to unite because the demons from another world might attack? My, my."

 Then the orcs all bowed down to Rimuru and Lucifer as they accepted the offer, the lizardmen agreed to the alliance as well, the Kijins accepted it as well as the goblins. Treyni stood up from her bench and announces to them.

Treyni: "Now, as the caretaker of this forest. I, Treyni. Shall make a new proclamation, I hereby appoint Rimuru Tempest to be the chancellor of the Great Forest of Jura. And I appoint Saint Lucifer as both one of the Chancellors as well and the Protector of the Forest."

Rimuru: 'Chancellor?!'

Lucifer: "This is unexpected..."

 Treyni: "The Jura Alliance is now formed, founded by Saint Lucifer and Lord Rimuru themselves."

All of them bowed their heads making Rimuru panic while Lucifer on the other hand stayed calm in a predicament like this.

Rimuru: 'Man, why the heck did I end up as a chancellor? Well, at least I'm not alone in this."

He looks at Lucifer who was thinking of something else, a face of longing and even sadness. Lucifer looks at Lucy who just gives him a thumbs up. Lucifer shrugged and looked back to the bowing monsters.   

Now, the trial is now over for them. The others all left. While leaving, Benimaru along with the other kijins were about to leave until Benimaru looked back to see the Geld's son.

Benimaru: "Can I help you?"

Mohawk Orc: "What we did... We destroyed your village..."

He then groveled on his knees and legs for Benimaru and the other Kijins.

Mohawk Orc: "I can't tell you how sorry I am. And I know the request I am going to make is a selfish one... But please, I ask that you take my head and have mercy on my people."

Benimaru: "When the battle was over, we told Lord Rimuru that we will keep serving him, and shortly after the meeting, I personally asked Lord Lucifer the same thing. Lord Rimruu gave us official titles."

Shion: "I am a Samurai.  That is Lord Rimuru's personal bodyguard, although I don't think Lord Lucifer needs a bodyguard but I'll do the same with him."

 Benimaru: "Hakuro is the instructor, Souei is a spy.  The others, Shuna and Kurobe also have titles. While I have the title of Samurai General. I'm in charge of military affairs, now that I hold such a crucial position. It would be wrong of me to rob us a capable warrior."

This shocked the Mohawk Orc, the Kijins once again leaves the cave but Benimaru looked back at him giving him one final word.

Benimaru: "I will show no mercy to those who would harm to both Lord Rimuru and Lord Lucifer. But if you join the alliance, then you and I are not enemies."

Mohawk Orc: "I will never wong them, sir! They are responsible for saving my people. I just want to serve them, and I will never bear ill will."

Benimaru: "Excellent, that means we're both servants to both Lord Rimuru and Lord Lucifer. Do your very best to serve our masters. And I'll accept that as your apology."

Benimaru and the other Kijins left the cave, leaving a crying Mohawk Orc as he reflects the mercy that Benimaru and the other Kijins showed, behind some rocks was Rimuru who was watching over the whole exchange. He was proud of Benimaru's compassion, later on. Rimuru named the Mohawk Orc. As Geld. Which Geld evolved to an Orc King, after that. Rimuru spent five days naming half of the 150,000 orcs while Lucifer named the other half, sufficed to say, both of them were exhausted but regardless, they succeeded and the orcs all evolved into High Orcs. After that, the two of them also named the lizardmen. Lucifer granted the lizardmen's kings the name "Abiru: and they evolved into Dragonnewts. As for Gabiru. He was charged with treason. 

Lucifer: "Her, Rimuru, over here."

Rimuru: "So, this is them, huh? Whoa..."

Lucifer: "From the left, are... Cerberus."

Cerberus: "Hey!/Hi!/What a cutie!"

Lucifer: "Then, Pandemonica."

Pandemonica: "Hello there."

Lucifer: "Modeus."

Modeus: "Are you male or female?"

Rimuru: "Uh... I don't have anything beneath my pants in my human form if that's what you're asking."

Modeus: "I see, I see. I was just worried that you might steel Lucifer away from me."

Lucy: "Hey!"

Lucifer: "Moving on. This is Beel."

Beel: "Hello there, Chancellor."

Lucifer: "And finally. Lucifer the CEO of Hell, or just Lucy, as to not be confused."

Lucy: "Hey."

Rimuru: "So, Lucy was the one you saw in the crystal ball, huh? Your destined one?"

She then turned beet red as well as Lucifer.

Lucy: "Huh?! Destined one!?"

Lucifer: "Shh!  Rimuru! You weren't supposed to say that!"

Rimuru laughed while Lucy covered her face in embarrassment. After that, it was Rimuru's turn to introduce Benimaru and the others.

Lucifer: "I see, still. It was a surprise that you would willingly ask me to be your master."

Benimaru: "Of course, you are Saint Lucifer after all. One of the most powerful Archangels."

Shione: "It is an honor."

Souei nods.

Hakuro: "It is an honor to meet one of the Archangels. I read about you and your group when I had time."

Lucifer: "I see."

Shuna: "Um... Greetings, Lord Lucifer."

Lucifer: "Hello to you too, Princess Shuna."

Shuna hid behind Benimaru and the others laughed while Souei smirks. After that, Kurobe was the last to introduce himself and wanted Lucifer's armor to examine, Lucifer shrugged and gave his armor to Kurobe, since it was a time for peace. Lucifer wanted to just kickback. It's been three months since the defeat of Geld I. the High Orcs learned new skills under Kaijin's instructions, they then became an extremely dependable workforce.

While both he and Rimuru were on top of a hill overlooking the village He told Rimuru of what happened to him.

Rimuru: "I see, so. You're afraid that this Goetia or at least his army would come to take us?"

Lucifer: "Yes, I still need to return to the Sky Temple but every time I fly higher to the skies, the chains always keep dragging me down. You don't know how many times I fell from the sky at this point."

Rimuru: "Then why not me? I can already fly."

Lucifer: "Unfortunately, you'll only go to space at this point."

Rimuru: "So, some sort of portal in the clouds?"

Lucifer: "You could say that. Even so, we'll still need to fortify this city of yours."

Rimuru: "Ours. Remember you're also a Chancellor."

Lucifer: "Never expected to be a Chancellor of all things but then again, I am still the guardian of this kingdom so to speak."

Rimuru: "Hey, I'm strong enough to protect them."

Lucifer: "Still, it's great that the houses have been built. We've got clothing and tools too."

Rimuru: "Yup! Don't forget aqueducts! Now, we have flushing toilets and both water and sewage systems!"

Lucifer: "I never knew about this. Unfortunately I only ever contributed to the defenses of this fair city of ours."

Rimuru: "That's fine."

Rimuru then sees the Cerberus triplets playing with the other goblins "kids" which warmed the heart, Lucifer on the other hand looks at Lucy who was walking with Shuna as they were preparing meals.

Rimuru: "Got to ask but aren't you going to get confused?"

Lucifer: "About what?"

Rimuru: "About those triplets? You can't just call all of them Cerberus."

Lucifer: "Unfortunately, they're actually just one being but split into three. And besides, we can't really do that... Right?"

Rimuru: "I don't know man, about Pandemonica. She really needs a vacation."

Lucifer: "I mean, yeah. I guess she does need one. That's why I sent her along with Beel to just explore around the forest of Jura, it will at least give them some time to bond as comrades."

Rimuru: "About Modeus..."

Lucifer: "Don't get me started with her... She's been looking for ways to get into my house and into my bed. But that is to be expected since I did save her from being hit by a bat by Pandemonica and also she's the personification of lust and I can't really change that about her."

Rimuru: "I see, I see. Though, I'm surprised that you went to hell just to get a harem."

Lucifer: "Well, I guess that's how people would see that after bringing them here."

Rimuru: "I've seen you and Lucy have been hanging out from time to time."

Lucifer: "Yeah, we enjoy each other's company. Just yesterday, we went hiking together and rested under a tree's shade and just read books and the like."

Rimuru: "Have you two confessed already?"

Lucifer: "No... I'd want to make things slow for us."

Rimuru: "Still, I'm quite jealous of you for finding someone who's not old."

Lucifer: "Well, she's pretty old. I think we're the same age."

Rimuru: "No way, really? Damn. Still, I just wish Shizu could be here."

Lucifer: "Yeah... But you have to fulfill the promise of course. I'll help too if I can."

Rimuru: "Yeah, thanks a lot."

As the two of them watch as the progress of the village was getting better and better. Both Sif and Souei showed up out of nowhere.

Sif: "Master, Lord Rimuru. We have an emergency!"

Lucifer: "Emergency?"

Souei: "Several hundreds of Pegasus mounted knights are heading this way."

Rimuru: "What?!"

Lucifer: "Let's hope those orcs know how to use bows and arrows if they decided to attack. After all, flyers are weak against bows and arrows. Remember that kids the next time you place your pegasus knight next to an archer in Fire emblem, got it?"

Rimuru: "What?"

Lucifer: "What?"

 Lucifer, Rimuru, Ranga, Sif, and Souei all started running, making their way towards the location of the Pegasus Knights, as they run, they were joined by Benimaru, Shion, Hakurou, Rigurd, Rigur, Kaijin, Lucy, and finally the Cerberus triplets. As they arrived, they saw Beel, Pandemonica, and Modeus arrived along with some hobgoblins as they saw Gazel Dwargo and his knights with them, behind them, was an army of Pegasus Knights.

Benimaru: "Lord Rimuru, Lord Lucifer. What shall we do?"

Rimuru: "I'd rather avoid fighting, if possible..."

Shion: "It's no problem. We can just knock them all away."

Lucifer: "If it comes down to a fight, then I already have the skeleton sentinels at the ready. Though, true. I'd still prefer not to go to war. Cerberus, you're the fastest runner, if things go south, I want you three along with Ranga and Sif to evacuate the townsfolk, got it?"

Everyone: "Yes."

As they prepare for their guest. Gazel Dwargo and a few of his knights landed next to Rimuru and Lucifer, though only Gazel Dwargo got off from his own Pegasus. Then Kaijin bowed down to Gazel Dwargo.

Kaijin: "It is a pleasure to see you again, My King."

Gazel: "It's been a long time, Kaijin."

Kaijin: "Yes, your Majesty."

Gazel Dwargo then looks at both Lucifer and Rimuru, but he's more focused on Rimuru.

Gazel: "You are the slime. Am I correct? And you? The Human?"

Lucifer: "Lucifer Morningstar and no, I'm not a human."

Rimuru: "I'm Rimuru and I am a slime, but I rather you not call me a slime. We are the chancellors of the Jura Forest Alliance."

Then Rimuru went to his human form which had his clothes on and also a sword behind his hips as he looks at Gazel Dwargo.

Rimuru: "This isn't my true form, but it's easier to talk to me this way, right?"

Lucifer: "If you don't mind me asking but why are you here?"

Gazel: "I'll get right to the point. Rimuru, I've come to see who you truly are."

Rimuru was confused along with Lucifer as they looked at each other.

Gazel: "I will expose your true nature with my sword! Since you boast of being the chancellors of this forest, it seems I must teach you exactly, where you stand. If that sword behind you are more than mere decorations."

Lucifer: "Then what about me?"

Gazel: "I will do the same until you tell me who you really are. I don't accept you as the Archangel of War."

Lucifer: "Very well then, if you want proof..."

Gazel Dwargo then unsheathed his sword,  then Lucifer spreads all of his twelve white wings, the knights along with Gazel Dwargo were shocked.

Gazel: "I see, I apologize for my outburst but as for Rimuru the slime..."

Rimuru: "Yes, yes. I accept your challenge."

Then, out of nowhere. Treyni appeared surprising Gazel and his soldiers.

Treyni: "Very well. I will serve as a witness to this contest."

Gazel: "I willingly apologize for two things, one was to doubt Lord Lucifer's words and for accusing you of boasting. Now, I have a vague understanding of the circumstances now."

Rimuru: "Then..."

Gazel: "But that is a separate matter from judging your true nature."

Treyni: "Begin!"

Rimuru immediately rushed ahead, bringing his sword on Gazel Dwargo, with Gazel Dwargo blocking the first attack, then Rimuru jumped back and circled around Gazel Dwargo before thrusting his blade at him, only for it to be deflected, and Gazel Dwargo pushed Rimuru back.

Gazel: "Is that all the strength you have, Rimuru?"

Rimuru: "Enough! I haven't started taking this seriously yet!"

Gazel then got into a stance that Rimuru immediately recognized.

Gazel: "Here I come! Rimuru! Haze, Thunder of Heaven and Earth!"

 With his speed, he disappeared from sight, Rimuru started looking around while attempting to know where Gazel would attack next, he looks up and blocked, Gazel appeared with his sword swinging from up above and Rimuru managed to block it successfully. Everything was silent until Gazel started laughing.

Gazel: "I can't believe that you blocked my attack!"

Rimuru: "Huh?"

Treyni: "Enough, the winner is Rimuru Tempest."

Gazel then sheathed his sword and everyone lowered their guard.

Gazel: "Now that we battled, now I know the truth. It's obvious that you are not a malicious being. Along with Lord Lucifer."

Everyone sighed in relief. 

Gazel: "I must say, I am impressed that you saw through my attack, Haze: Thunder of Heaven and Earth, well done."

Lucy: "Was it really that fast?"

Beel: "Yeah, it was really normal to me."

Pandemonica: "Even without these glasses, I can still see him."

The Cerberus triplets nod.

Lucifer: "I have nothing to comment on that."

Rimuru: 'Seriously?! How strong are they?!'

Lucifer whistled while he looks at the other way, Rimuru sighed as he answers Gazel.

Rimuru: "Oh, that was just a coincidence. My Master used that move, so I dealt with it a lot in training."

Gazel: "What? Could your master be...?"

Hakurou then walked up as he laughs. 

Hakurou: "Excellent Work, Lord Rimuru."

Gazel: "The Savant!"

Hakurou: "You no longer look like the little boy I found lost in the forest. Ah... Forgive me. Dwarf King. I am overjoyed to see you have surpassed me with the sword."

Gazel: "What an honor to have you say that."

After that, everyone went to the newly built hot springs. Lucifer was with Rimuru, Gazel, Kaijin, and Rigurd while the others were drinking sake on the other side of the room together. Pandemonica was drunk after taking seventy sips which concerned everyone at that table, Lucifer saw the whole thing and he sighed as he sees the wholesome sight.

Later on, they were talking about the reason why Gazel came, and then after a few drinks of sake and then they agreed to have an alliance as Gazel recognizes the Jura Tempest Allainace making the goblin village before the name of Tempest and also the capital of the "country" Both Gazel and Rimuru shook hands as peace prospered in both kingdoms.

~~

Right now, Lucifer can be seen walking towards the his home, as he opened the door. He smelled a whiff of pancakes in the air. Lucifer went into the kitchen and saw a magnificent sight in his eyes. He saw Lucy, as she wears the same collared shirt, but rolled up, a black apron labeled SATAN, and she puts her hair up in a messy bun. Which made his heart beat fast.

Lucy: "W-welcome back..."

Lucifer: "Um... Y-yeah. I have to ask... But what is all this?"

Lucy: "W-well, as the CEO of Hell. It is also a duty of mine to repay you back. You brought us here and we can relax. I haven't really seen Pandemonica without bags under her eyes. So, I asked the other females here and they told me that men like to come home while being greeted and here we are."

Lucifer: "I see. Then I'm glad."

Lucy: "A-anyway... Would you like to have dinner? Or a bath? Or... Or... Would you want me?"

Lucy sticks her tongue out as she winks and poses making Lucifer's nose bleed due to the cuteness. Lucifer then shook his head and wiped off the blood from his nose.

Lucifer: "I'll... Um... Take a bath first."

Lucy: "Oh... Oh, okay."

Lucy was a bit disappointed but hides it. Lucifer sighed and then looks at her and also the pancakes but mostly her.

Lucifer: "I changed my mind. Let's eat first."

Lucy took a second and then she smiled.

Lucy: "Sure!"

The two of them ate dinner in peace, after a while. Lucifer brings in the million gold question to the table.

Lucifer: "Lucy... Would it be alright if we started dating?"

Lucy then turned beet red.

Lucy: "Y-Yeah... I would like that."

Lucifer: "Then... I'll say it... Lucifer... I love you."

Lucy: "Me too... I fallen for you for months now, that time when you saved me... I really felt a spark. Please, don't leave me."

Lucifer: "I'll never... That's a promise."

Lucy: "Don't you dare cheat on me with any other women, got that?"

Lucifer: "Well, you better do you best to protect me from other women, specially Modeus, she still comes after me."

Lucy: "Well, why don't I mark you~"

Lucy then moved closer to him as Lucifer does the same. The two got closer and closer until their lips touched. Both Lucifer and Lucy felt the softness in each other's lips. They continued kissing until Lucy pushed Lucifer down and continued making out. Outside their home. Modeus, Pandemonica, Beel, Cerberus, and Rimuru were outside along with Shion and Shuna. All of them went red.

Modeus: "Hrh... I'm not going to lose to the Boss!"

Pandemonica: "A declaration of war, I see."

Shion: "Whoa..."

Shuna: "So that's how a kiss works..."

Beel: "Atta girl."

Rimuru: "You sound like her grandma. No offense, of course."

Beel: "Well, you could say that. Also none taken. Lucy's been lonely for centuries and she just hides herself in books and her work as the CEO of Hell. It's not really healthy for her."

Rimuru: "I see. Yeah, I can actually get that. Focusing on work only won't actually give you full happiness."

They then left the house's window, while both Lucy and Lucifer went to bed and sleep together, but that's it. Nothing else yet.

Lucifer: "Lucy."

Lucy: "Mhm?"

Lucifer: "Wanna get married?"

Lucy: "You don't need to ask me that. Besides, I'm already yours. Darling~"

End

Haha, sorry for the last part not having a lemon. I'm not fully 100 percent to write a lemon and you know how exhausting writing one is. Maybe in the OVA but that's that.

Though, I apologize if Lucy's personality isn't the same as the game. Wiki Fandom doesn't tell me what her personality is. So I just made her a serious but lovable dork (I think) but if you know what it is tell me please? Okay! Now,

Well? Aeon is out. Peace!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 3.4K 24
"LUCI!" A voice shouted causing Lucifer aka the Devil himself to choke on his drink. "Bloody hell," Lucifer says turning around to face his baby sis...
82 2 2
Lucifer Morningstar was heaven's greatest dreamer and angel until man came. He was forced by the elder seraphim to accept humankind as their new divi...
858 40 16
Lucifer Morningstar meets Detective Chloe Decker when a murder occurs in the office building across from his nightclub, LUX. IMPORTANT: This story i...
4K 184 11
on a dark and dreary night, in LA Lucifer decides to go on a walk. what he didnt know was that he'd bump into some people who actually has the capabi...