Girls Und Panzer: The Banebla...

By Demonemperordazed

After TZEENTCH transport the Baneblade and its entire crew to another universe where game called. Sensha-do e... More

The Baneblade in gup universe.
The Veterans: Sherman Corps! Baneblade 2nd battle.
Reaching the Climax of Our First Battle! Baneblade 2nd battle 2
Anzio is the Next Up! Third battle of the Baneblade. Anzio Match
We're Fighting Pravda! Baneblade battle 4th fight, tragedy struck, HERETICS ATK
This is a Desperate Situation! His angels arrived & kriegsmen.
We're Classmates! We are Baneblade, his Angels and kriegsmen.
It's a Fierce Battle! Against the traitor legions, new arrival ultramarines.
We can't back down from this battle! Last battle.
All of dust! Mext dealing with the chaos gods pt.1 Ooarai school ship was taken
All of dust! Mext dealing with the chaos gods part 2: Battle.
Baneblade in winter cup, Tyranids and French.
French, Tyranids, Baneblade And Orks.
Orks, Kommandoz, Ratte, and Baneblade.
Ratte v. Baneblade, Momo's conviction, & BT-42 modified ork.
Counter-attack, Final Battle, Birth of the heroine & Baneblade last stand.
Epilogue.

Baneblade, I'll Do My Best as Commander! Baneblade battle.

624 15 12
By Demonemperordazed

Days earlier.

Anzu Kadotani, Decided to take them in for questioning who, after they're arrived from out of nowhere, and almost killing the students. Tank Commander didn't say anything, while that's happening the Enginseer is fixing the Baneblade and repairing most of the damage as he conducts ritual of repairs and fixing on the systems. To calm the machine spirit, the automated club noticed cyborg man repairing while at the same time chanting to it.

Benedicite nos, O animi Machinae, enim facimus laborum Imperatorem tuus, Imperator Omnissiahan Hominis et omnes genises. Cum auxilium tuum, purgabimus advenam, mannus immundus commaculant et corrumpant corpum omnes scientam. Cum auxilium tuum, purgamus mutantum, corrumpat genum electum ab intrii. Cum auxilium tuum, puramus haereticum, animii perditii homii est et vitii inpendeant animii omnium. Benedicite nos cum adamantum et pulveris nigreris et aeris, et servibimus testamentum tuum aeternum

Until he was interrupted by automotive member.

Enginseer: What is it? I'm busy, appeasing the machine spirit.

??: I'm just asking what are you chanting about?

Enginseer: I am chanting for the machine so that it might work, as I conducting the repairs and fixing the damage, sustained from the warp travel.

??: Okay then? Oh by the way my name is Nakajima Rera. Pleasure to meet you?

Enginseer: I'm Engineer, Beta-0982.

Nakajima Rera: Huh? Wait that's your name?

Enginseer Beta-0982: Yes I am, that's my name and designate number, I'm from Mars. Why you asked.

Automotive club members: EH!!!!!

Keiko Hoshino: Mars as in the planet!

Maria Suzuki: When did we colonize Mars?

Tsuchiya Mūton: How? What happened?

Nakajima Rera: Now now now ladies he's busy fixing and repairing the tank?

He bowed and continued his work on the Baneblade.

Meanwhile in student council room.

The student council president, is curious about them, who are they where did they came from, and how? They used to their disadvantages. As they feeling agitated some how, while their tank commander didn't mind at all, Tactical Officer, remove her helmet, miho nishizumi saw her mother, but she not her mother, while the rest of his team are still not use here.

Tank Commander: Why are we here?

Anzu Kadotani: Simple Who are you, and why are you here?

Tank Commander: I like I said before we didn't know, why are we here, I think we are transport via warp storm or something? Only the God EMPEROR knows it.

Anzu Kadotani: Okay, we say, we believe you why? Would something transport you here?

Momo Kawashima: Question who is this God EMPEROR? You speak of?

Everyone in the room silent, while tank commander stare at her. Pure rage and religious zealotry. But he take a deep breath and he tell them everything, the servo skull shows them a hologram video explaining their god.

After the introduction of their world. As everyone in the room went silent, as they asked them to leave.

As they're talked about what the fuck did they just watch, as their god is corpse of man, giant corpse of man, what's worse that corpse is alive, as they fight against xeno, HERETIC, mutants and much worse. As Mako Reizei just in shocked, Anzu Kadotani was didn't saying as she stop eating her potato chips. With that they left.

After the presentation. After they left the room

Miho Nishizumi: What?

Saori Takebe: What?

Hana Isuzu: The?!

Yukari Akiyama: Actual Fuck!

Momo Kawashima: Is that man or something?

Yuzu Koyama: Why? Would worship that giant corpse of man.

Anzu Kadotani: That corpse isn't a corpse but living human male, rotting for 10,000 years. And they WORSHIP that thing!?

Yukari Akiyama: Their world is insane!

Saori Takebe: What do think Mako-san?

Mako Reizei: I think I never gonna sleep.

As they see the Baneblade is fix and its fully repaired.

1 day later.

The battle has begun, the Total Annihilation rules apply. This means that all of a team's tanks must be eliminated before victory can be declared. After saluting their opponent, the Oarai tanks deploy: once the St. Gloriana Team has been spotted, Teams B, C, D, and E with Baneblade split off for their ambush while Team A goes forth to bait the enemy and lure them into the trap. Team A's first shot doesn't hit any of St. Gloriana's tanks, but it does get their attention and they give chase.

Miho: I guess the operation can be, let's see, Operation Sneaky Sneak, because I want to sneakily see what the enemy is up to, then sneakily attack them.

Momo: Doesn't sound like much thought went into that.

Tank Commander: Really?

Tactical Officer: Got it

Driver: Yes ma'am!

Enginseer: Praised OMNISSIAH!!!

Primary Gunner: We have target on our sight.

Secondary Gunner: Ready.

Primary and Secondary Loader: We're all loaded and we showed them the EMPEROR'S wrath.

The Primary Loader and Secondary Loader work in tandem in the Baneblade's magazine, carrying out the thankless but vital task of furnishing the Mega Battle Cannon and Demolisher Cannon with the necessary ammunition.

Tertiary Gunner: We dectect 3 enemies tanks are heading this way. Orders!

The Tertiary Gunner is in charge of all the secondary sponson-mounted weapon systems. If these secondary systems are not required in a given battle, the Tertiary Gunner assists the Tactical Officer and the Tank Commander by manning some of the Auspex sensor read-outs.

Tertiary Loader: Right it's ready.

Since the sponson-mounted weapons are fed automatically, the Tertiary Loader acts more as a mobile reserve within the tank, assisting where his help is the most crucial, whether this is firing some sponsons in tandem with the Tertiary Gunner, ferrying shells with the other Loaders, manning the Vox while the Tactical Officer is otherwise busy or even assisting the Tech-priest with repairs. New members of a Baneblade crew almost always start their career as the Tertiary Loader, as the position gives them the opportunity to quickly learn the rudiments of every other crew function in the tank.

Tank Commander: Young lady Nishizumi, orders!

Miho Nizishumi: Right, opened fired!

Earlier.

As anzu Kadotani is talking to darjeeling the tank commander of the st. Gloriana, as she not worried.

Anzu Kadotani: We have a secret tank that can destroy all of your tank.

Darjeeling: I see....

3 minutes earlier.

Anzu Kadotani: Here read the rules of Sensha-do rules.

Tank Commander: I see thank you.

They all read it, and they didn't suit them. Instead, they called ami Chōno on Vox they might change and tweak the rules for them, which she didn't wanted to agree, but she had no choice they accepted the few modifications of the st. Gloriana tanks, which can withstand the Baneblade, or just teleported them safely or void shields on their sits or servo-skulls taken them away. Shiho Nizishumi didn't want to see her daughters or other students getting killed by the Baneblade.

Later.

3 minutes later.

However, only one of the two St. Gloriana tanks is disabled by its ambush, and Teams C and B are then quickly defeated, leaving Team A to fend for themselves against four tanks. Team A is cornered, but the student council team arrives unexpectedly (after repairing their track) to intercept; however, Momo misses all four tanks at point blank range and St. Gloriana makes short work of the Panzer 38(t). This diversion gives Team A time to retreat through an alley, taking down one of St. Gloriana tanks as they depart. Darjeeling immediately orders a pursuit. Team A uses blind corners to ambush the St. Gloriana's Matilda Mk.IIs, taking another two tanks, but when they fire at the Churchill it takes minimal damage due to its heavy armor.

But then Baneblade opened fire at the churchill, blowing all of the tanks off but the occupation teleported away or the Servo-skull taken them away, safely. Miho Nizishumi the st. Gloriana Tankery teams alive and safe, as they went to shocked after their tanks were destroyed.

Darjeeling: Have you heard of this proverb before? The English have an old saying that goes like this: all is fair in love and war.

Tank Commander: I have heard this send in the Servo-skull.

Darjeeling: Servo- What?

(Just then a human skull float around and they took her team away as the Baneblade destroyed a entire city block.)

Darjeeling: Our Tanks!!!

Orange Pekoe: At least we alive.

Assam: That is Against the rules it's not world war ii era tank?

Darjeeling: Yeah about that.

Both: WHAT!!!

Darjeeling: Well yes it's allowed now, since it's considered a tank now, all from his world are considered tanks now.

Assam fainted.

Team A has a little time to spend before they must rejoin their ship. Mako must visit her grandmother, but Saori leads on a shopping expedition. While looking around in the shopping center, Saori's attention is caught by a handsome young man pulling a rickshaw. To Saori's shock, he turns and approaches them -only to ignore Saori completely, and to be introduced by Hana as Shinzaburou, an apprentice serving the Isuzu family.

Yuri: The smell of oil and iron. Please tell me that you didn't take Tankery.

Hana: Well...

Yuri: Those delicate hands of yours, you laid them on a tank! [she faints]

Later that day.

In her home.

Yuri: What's wrong. Do you no longer like flower arrangement?Hana: No, it's not that.

Yuri: Then are you upset about something?

Hana: That's not it either.

Yuri: Then why Tankery?

Hana: I just, I keep arranging, and arranging some more but it just feels like it's not enough.

Yuri: No, elegant and clean, that's the way I describe your flower arrangements. They fully embody the Isuzu style.Hana: But, I want to arrange flowers with more vigor. Mother?

Yuri: What happened to you? Where did the honest and kind part of my daughter go? Is this because of Tankery too? Tanks are barbaric, inelegant and loud. Don't you understand? All tanks should just be torn apart and turned into so much scrap metal.

Hana: I'm very sorry mother, but I just will not give up Tankery.

Tank Commander: By the EMPEROR!!! You insulted us!

He pointed his bolter on her mother.

Hana Isuzu: Wait, Uh mister?

He put his bolter but on his holster.

Tank Commander: Right, I forgot to introduce myself I'm Gustav Zion Wilhelm.

Gustav Zion Wilhelm: Now, if I may, your is the best young woman she handle herself, if only she can join the imperial guards, she should be a proper guardsman, and fight in the name of the EMPEROR of mankind.

Yuri Isuzu: Huh? Is this true? Minus you joining the imperial guards part.

Hana Isuzu: Yes mother and Someday, I'll prepare an awesome arrangement that will make my mother understand how I feel. I'm sure I can do it.

With that they left.

Hana Isuzu thank him for not killing her mother, he thank her for stopping him, from killing her mother, they left. With they returned back, home.

While that's happening Team A returns to the carrier, barely making it before departure time. There they find Team D waiting, deeply apologetic for their poor performance, who promise to do better next time. The Student Council also give Team A a gift sent by the St. Gloriana students: a tea set, a token of esteem that they only send to those opponents they deem truly worthy. In her note, Darjeeling tells Miho that their match was more entertaining than the one St. Gloriana fought with Miho's sister, and expresses her hopes to someday meet in an official match.

Finally, it is revealed that Oarai will participate in this year's National Sensha-dō Tournament. The selection process where they draw as their first opponent Saunders University High School, a favored contender for the championship. Sitting apart from the other students, the Student Council affirm to themselves that they cannot afford to lose.

Next Time: The Veterans: Sherman Corps! Baneblade 2nd battle.

A/N: So do you guys like it or what? Hope so?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

476 9 6
After 6 months of wandering around and asking every school, Rin Mitsue, a nerd of tanks finally gets his wish of entering a Sensha-dō class when aski...
12K 138 10
I do not own Girls und Panzer or any of the pictures used, all rights go to their respective owners. You went to Saunders High School after boys were...
35.5K 1.1K 23
Reincarnated in Another World With the Ability to Create a Modern Country Dariel a senior high school student who died because of a traffic accident...
51.4K 1.4K 95
With Ōarai triumphant in the 63rd National Sensha-dō tournament, and their means of triumph dwarfing anyone's expectations. The world of Sensha-dō is...