Hero in Another World

By Vei_vie

As the final battle in Puzzle City occurred, Cale managed to stab the World tree branch to White Star. But wh... More

Puzzle City
1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
hello!
Special chapter : Beacrox / Vicross
Special Chapter : Bud Illis
Special Chapter: Harem(?)
Special Chapter : Archie
hello!
13
14
Discussion!
15
Idea!
a/n
16

2

7.8K 441 153
By Vei_vie

Everything went pretty well, thanks to Bud's skills as a mercenary as well as Choi han who learned a bit from Ron so they could carry important files from the orphanage owner to their room.

As the two people snuck into the owner's room, Cale and Archie-actually just Archie-worked together to go around looking for objects that might have been hidden by their former selves.

And luckily there was indeed something value in that room. In their closet -Archie's to be more precise since all Cale was doing was lying down- they found Cale's military uniform, Choi Han's and Bud's swords as well as Archie's spear.

Archie was very happy to find his beloved spear there.

now they are back together to make a small circle with the files and the things they find collected in the middle of the circle.

"Now then, what shall we do?"

"You brought the orphanage stamp, didn't you?" Bud nodded.

"Of course." Cale grinned.

"Good. Now write down the names of our imaginary adoptive parents after that stamp using the orphanage stamp then return the stamp to its place after that, tomorrow morning we will leave here!" The other three nodded and started to do as Cale asked.

Everything is done, the stamp has also been returned by Choi Han in its place. Now they were looking at the valuables in front of them with a smile.

"Well - it turns out the god of death isn't that bad."

"Heum- if he doesn't return at least these things to us he doesn't deserve the title of god."

"You're right Cale-nim-" Cale looked at Choi han and sighed, Choi han looked at Cale in confusion.

"Cale-nim?"

"Choi han, stop calling me that. Just call me Cale, I'm now the youngest after all."

"Ah.... Alright Cale." Cale nodded as he looked at Choi han who was smiling innocently.

"Then you should call us hyung, Cale." Cale threw his sharp gaze at Archie who was grinning as well as Bud.

"Why would I do that?" Bud grinned mischievously.

"Because we're the oldest and you're the youngest? Isn't that so Archie?" Archie nodded and smiled crookedly.

"Bud is right Cale, you should have some manners towards elders. Come on, call us hyung."

"...... I do not want."

"Archie look at our dongsaeng who has no manners, shouldn't we punish him?" Archie nodded.

"You're right Bud, our beloved dongsaeng should be punished to be more polite." The two troublemakers looked at each other and smirked.

The two of them stood up and walked over to Cale. They continued to stare at Cale, the uncomfortable Cale started to shuffle back he looked at Choi han for help but the boy instead looked at him innocently as if he didn't understand. Cale looked at Choi han in disbelief.

'Choi han you traitor!'

"What are you guys going to do?! Get away from me!" The two of them still kept their eyes on Cale.

After being only a step away from Cale they glanced at each other and nodded. After that all Cale felt were two bodies flanking himself on the floor and then he started to feel tickles and kisses almost all over his face.

"Ahhh!!!! Get away from me!" Cale tried hard to push the two people with different hair colors away but all he got was laughter from the two of them.

"Come on, call us hyung or not we won't let you go." Archie said who then lightly kissed Cale on the cheek.

"Come on Cale~ call us hyung~" Bud also kissed Cale's chubby cheeks.

"All right! Get away from me now!" The two of them then chuckled and got up from Cale's body.

Cale threw a sharp glare at the two people as well as at Choi han who was still maintaining his innocent face -even though Choi han was actually staring coldly at the two people who dared to kiss Cale-

"Let's hurry otherwise...." Bud raised his hand to embrace Cale who immediately received a slap from his hand.

"Stay away!"

"Then quickly say it Cale." Cale sighed.

"......Bud hyung, Archie hyung-"

'I want to kill them both.'

The two people smiled happily and reflexively ruffled Cale's red hair gently. Who would have guessed that teasing the former commander of the Roan kingdom was so much fun like this?

"Good job dongsaeng!" The two said at the same time, and Cale could only sigh again, not noticing the cold and sharp gazes that the black-haired boy threw at the other two children with blue and white hair.

"Whatever, I'm going to sleep. Remember to wake me up early when we're leaving."

"Of course Cale."

"Sleep well Cale."

"Sweet Dreams."

Cale ended up sleeping on his bed soundly without knowing that the three other people in the room were throwing cold gazes at each other.
-------------------------------------------------------
"Cale, wake up now is the time." Cale frowned as he felt a pair of hands lightly shake his shoulders.

He slowly opened his eyes and found Bud's face only a few centimeters from his, Cale was about to slap the face but he calmed himself down and sighed.

"It's morning?" Bud nodded slightly.

"Heum, we need your dimension pouch to store our weapons." Cale nodded curtly, he grabbed his military uniform and threw the empty dimensional pouch he had.

When in a state of war Raon always made sure there was an empty dimensional pocket in Cale's military armor, Raon said that he couldn't predict when Cale would rob someone so he prepared one.

Of course apart from the empty dimensional pouch Cale also had many dimensional pouches containing his gold coins as well as some healing potions prepared by Raon and the other ancient dragons. Cale really missed them.

Cale slowly got up from his sleep and sat up, his eyes glancing around the room and finding that everything was tidy and cleaned. A satisfied smile crossed his lips.

Seeing Cale's smile, Bud sighed.

"We've packed up our luggage and cleaned the room as well. We knew you wouldn't want to do that, right Cale?" Cale smiled lightly.

"You know me so well!" Bud sighed again, but then a small smile crept onto his lips. His hand moved and ruffled Cale's hair lightly.

"Shower, you stink." A playful smile graced Bud's face.

Cale stared intently at the smile on Bud's face before finally letting out a defeated sigh.

"...... OK." Bud chuckled as he watched Cale's small body walk towards the bathroom with lips that didn't stop swearing.

'Haa~ what a beautiful day.'

Now that the four children were neatly dressed, all of their fake-adoption necessities and documents were safely tucked away in Cale's dimensional pocket.

They glanced at each other and nodded. They slowly opened the bedroom door and began to sneak out of their room.

While on the way they saw the condition of the orphanage they had been living in -because yesterday they just stayed in the room to carry out a mission and also check to see if anyone would notice that the four of them didn't come down to eat, and apparently no one noticed. Luckily Cale's dimensional pocket also had food in it so they didn't have to hold back hunger.- and found that indeed this orphanage was in a bad state.

Cale slightly shook his head in concern and sighed. Soon they finally got outside the orphanage and started to leave from there.

During the trip Bud and Archie looked around with interest, they occasionally asked questions about everything they saw and Choi han -or once in a while Cale- answered them perfectly.

They finally came to a park and sat there.

"Now then, how do we exchange your gold Cale?" Cale smiled.

"Let's find a jewelry store that's not too fancy but not too ugly. Bud, you and Choi han will be one group. I'll give you 20 coins, remember don't let Choi han talk or he will destroy it." Hearing Cale's words, Choi han's face turned slightly red.

"I can't act Cale-"

"I know. Remember it's Bud, you're a very good liar." Bud sent his offended look.

"Hey I'm not like you!" Cale shrugged nonchalantly, he didn't feel offended because he admitted that he was really good at lying.

Archie just looked at the two and blinked lightly.

'They're both the same-'

"Archie you will go with me." Archie gave a small nod and started to stand.

Cale took out his dimension pouch and put the 20 gold coins in Bud's hand.

"Get a good price but don't make the seller suspicious." Bud smirked.

"Relax Cale, you can count on me." Cale nodded, he naturally believed in the abilities of the mercenary king of the eastern continent.

"After you guys sell it we'll meet again here and buy the things we'll need later." The other three nodded.
--------------------------------------------------------

Archie looked at the red-haired child in front of him in amazement, currently they were in a jewelry store where the merchant was entering his house to take money to pay for the 20 gold coins that Cale was selling.

Archie recalled how Cale's innocent smile was depicted perfectly on his face.

("Hello uncle!" Cale gave a smile to the shop owner who Archie estimated to be in his late 40s.

"Hello kid, is there anything I can help you with?" Cale nodded, Archie saw Cale playing with his hands.

"Eum- I want to sell you something uncle, are you going to buy it?" The owner looked slightly at Cale in confusion.

"You want to sell something? Something like what?" Cale bit his lower lip lightly, his hand slowly moved towards the pocket on his shirt then took out one gold coin that he had on the glass table. (Cale tiptoed slightly to put down the coin and Archie was trying his best not to laugh at Cale who looked so adorable for some reason.)

Archie could see the peddler widen his eyes slightly, his hands shaking slightly as he lifted the coin and watched it closely.

"H-how did you get it? I wouldn't want to buy this if you stole it." Cale widened his eyes when he heard the words of the salesman.

"Of course not! I got it from my late grandfather..... When grandpa was about to leave, he told me to survive and sell the coins that were in the box..... I miss grandpa :(" Cale's sad tone make the seller a little confused.

The seller felt very bad when he saw the child who was happy now became sad with slightly teary eyes.

Archie who was behind Cale again looked at him in amazement.

'Hoo~ look at the person who is called the hero. Well- this is fun.' Archie hid his grin.

"Uh- I'm sorry kid, I'm sure your grandfather is now happy." Cale gave a small nod with a face that still revealed sadness.

"Ekhem- you still want to sell it?" Cale started to raise his sparkling eyes.

"Can I sell it?" The salesman nodded.

"You can kid. It seems your grandfather loves you very much, the coins he left behind are very good and pure gold." Cale secretly smiled.

'Thanks for the Roan kingdom using real gold for trading!' Cale slightly fiddled with his hands, and tilted his head. He looked at the salesman questioningly.

"Does that mean I'll get the money?" The seller chuckled at the funny behavior of the child in front of him.

"Of course kid! You will earn a lot of money, I can buy this one coin for 200,000 won." Cale's eyes widened slightly.

'Wuuuu! I'm rich!'

(Fyi. 2.000 Won is 168.4 USD)

"Do you have any other coins? I'm sure your grandfather left quite a few with you didn't he?" Cale nodded, he then took out the remaining 19 coins he had. (actually Cale has more than hundreds of thousands of gold coins in his dimensional pocket-)

"I only brought 20 coins at the moment..... I brought it because I didn't have any money :(" Ah, now the seller is starting to remember something.

"Where's your guardian kid? How come you brought all those coins?" Cale's face turned sad again.

"Since grandfather died my guardian has been uncle.... Uncle was a very good person at first, but then he changed I-sob- I'm afraid." The peddler looked at Cale with concern, he raised his hand and stroked Cale's hair lightly.

"I see, try to go to the child protection community and report that bastard- ekhem, I mean, your uncle kid." Cale nodded excitedly.

"Okay uncle I will do it!" The salesman smiled again.

"Then I'll take the money first, wait here." Cale nodded, he saw the salesman walking towards his house and then Cale's signature smile broke out.)

Archie gave a small snort as he recalled that show, he couldn't believe the salesman could be tricked so easily by Cale. Well- not that Archie objected, he was happy to see Cale like that.

Cale glanced slightly at Archie who was grinning and shuddered slightly.

'What was the killer whale thinking?'

Cale regained control of his face as he watched the salesman return from his house. The peddler smiled, he passed the bag filled with money to Cale.

"Kid, you have to be careful when carrying this, there are 4 million Won in there. I intentionally kept it in a simple bag so as not to attract attention. Remember to go to the child protection community, and hide this money from your uncle first. When he is taken by the community later, find a guardian from your other family but you have to choose a good one. If anything happens to you again, you can come here, I will help you. Be it in trading or anything, you understand kid? " Cale showed his broad smile.

"I understand uncle! Thank you, you are a good person. I'll go first." The salesman smiled again and nodded.

"Be careful kid! Remember my words!"

"Okay uncle!" The salesman looked at the red and white haired boy until he came out of his shop and disappeared in the middle of the crowded city.

"I hope they're all right." Oh of course Cale and Archie will be fine :)

--------------------------------------------------------

Cale and Archie finally arrived back at the park, they saw Choi han and Bud who had also been in the garden waiting for their arrival.

Choi han who saw Cale's arrival immediately put on a smile, as did Bud who was grinning lightly.

Cale was just about to ask them to leave, until......

"Hey Cale." Cale looked at Bud asking him to continue.

"How much did you get? I'm sure I managed to sell those gold coins more expensively than you." Cale looked at Bud's smirk lazily and sighed.

"......How much did you get?" The blue-haired grin widened even more.

"I got 3 million won! Hahaha, Choi han said it's a huge amount!" Choi Han smiled a little and nodded.

Hearing Bud's price, Archie couldn't help but laugh.

"Pfftt- hahahaha." Bud immediately sent his sharp gaze at the white haired, Archie's laugh grew louder. Cale could only sigh again but a triumphant smile was painted on his face.

"Pfft- haa- haa- ekhem- you got 3 million won?" Bud looked at Archie strangely, it seemed the killer whale had lost its brain. However, soon the blue hair nodded.

"Right, 3 million." Cale gave a small grin as did Archie.

"Cale earned 4 million won." Bud looked in disbelief at Archie, he then looked at Cale who gave a small nod.

"Heum, I earned 4 million won." Hearing Cale's answer, Bud slightly curled his lips in defeat.

"Damn it, what trick did you do to that shop owner?!" Cale sent his sharp gaze.

"What do you mean a trick?! I didn't do anything, the shop owner himself opened the price I just followed." Bud glanced at Archie confirming the truth of Cale's words.

"Right, Cale didn't reveal the price, it was the old man himself who said that he would value every coin that belongs to Cale at 200k Won." Bud finally snorted in defeat, Choi han who had been silent for a long time finally let out a smile.

"As expected of you Cale." Cale joined in with a small smile.

"Alright, that's enough. Let's give some things we need to live." The other three nodded and began to follow each step of the youngest.

They arrived at a cell phone shop, Cale immediately bought the 4 newest phones for them. Cale slightly frowned upon knowing the price of the four items but then he immediately paid for it.

After leaving the shop they walked again until the redhead's stomach growled. Cale's face turned slightly red, whereas the other three only chuckled.

The four of them then went to a place to eat and immediately ordered food.

Currently, they were waiting for the food to be served, several people glanced at them because of their striking appearance especially the hair that Bud, Archie, and Cale had which were very foreign in Korea. Some of the strangers admired the handsome faces of the four, moreover they praised Cale's face a lot which looked so cute.

The four of them -or rather Cale- didn't know that they were the talk of everyone in the restaurant, they ignored all the chatter and chose to help Bud and Archie use their cell phones.

(Here Kim Rok Soo has told about him and Cale swapping bodies, at first there was some commotion especially the Henituse family, luckily GoD helped Rok Soo by showing the conversation scene between him and Cale. Seeing Cale who is now living his life as Kim Rok soo happily they finally accept that Cale is happier to be on earth than beside them. They also accept Rok soo completely after thinking about everything that man has done, the Henituse family also considers Rok Soo as their own family.)

After they finished eating, they went back and explored the clothes shop and bought a few pieces of clothes they liked then the four of them walked back to the park and decided to rest a bit.

"I didn't know that shopping would be so tiring like this." Archie nodded in agreement with Bud's words.

"You're right..... I really miss water right now." Cale gave a small snort.

"You will meet the water later." Archie's eyes sparkled slightly.

"Really?!" Cale nodded curtly.

"I'll book a nice hotel room for all of us." Choi han hesitated a little before he started to speak.

"But Cale, can we book a hotel room? We're just kids here." Cale grinned.

"Just trust me." Choi han finally gave a small nod.

"Okay let's go!"

The four children walked towards a large building and stopped right in front of the entrance.

"Archie." The owner of the name turned.

"What?"

"You wait here, after a few minutes I will call you with my cell phone, when I give the call to someone else, cover your cell phone with a handkerchief then raise your voice. You will act as if you are a father who has to leave us in front of this hotel to attend a very important meeting, don't forget to also book a good room! you understand?" Archie nodded slightly.

"Okay." Cale smiled as did Bud and Choi han, they said goodbye to Archie and entered the hotel.

The three children with different hair colors walked towards the receptionist and smiled, the receptionist returned a smile from the three children.

"Hello there? welcome to loving hotel! is there anything I can help you with?" Cale took one step closer, he smiled innocently while nodding his head excitedly.

"Noona, we would like to book a room to stay here for a month." The girl across the table slightly frowned.

"Eum- if noona may know where your parents are?" Cale still maintained his smile.

"Dad just dropped us off at the front, he said he had a meeting he couldn't postpone." The girl nodded slightly.

"Has your father booked a room?" Cale tilted his head slightly in confusion.

"Eh? I'm not sure, I forgot....... Hyung do you remember what dad said before he left?" Cale looked at Bud, Bud who understood the code Cale gave him immediately put on a smile.

"ah- I apologize for my dongsaeng noona, he was too busy looking at this hotel building." The receptionist chuckled.

"No problem, so do you remember it?" Archie nodded slightly.

"We came here to accompany our father's work for a month, but unfortunately our preparations were very lacking, when we arrived here father was immediately called by the secretary that the meeting was sped up, so he finally dropped us off here. Father also seems to be forgot to book a hotel room because he gave us money...... Should we call him?" The receptionist looked thoughtful.

"......Is your father having a meeting at the moment? If it's possible you'd better contact him first so we can provide a room for you." Cale nodded slightly, he immediately took out his cell phone.

"Okay noona I'll call dad!" The receptionist chuckled again at the redhead's funny behavior.

"Hello dad! We are at the reception desk now, is your meeting over? Can you speak to the receptionist noona?"

"... Heum! Okay dad." Cale extended the hand that was holding the cell phone towards the receptionist lady.

"Here, noona, dad wants to talk to noona." The receptionist lady smiled and took the redhead's cell phone.

"Hello, we from loving hotel would like to confirm about booking a hotel room." After a while, a deep voice came from the other line.

"Ah Hello, sorry it seems my son is a little troublesome for you." The receptionist lady smiled.

"No sir, your children are very smart." Laughter is heard.

"Glad to hear that. It's true that I was going to go along with the children to book a room but unfortunately my important meeting had to be rushed so that in the end I had to leave my children to book a room alone."

"Ah..... That's fine sir, I just wanted to confirm the order."

"I want to book the best room to stay for a month, is that possible?"

"Of course sir, thank you for choosing loving hotel!" The receptionist smiled and returned the phone back to the redhead's hand who accepted it happily.

"Alright dad, see you later! Heum! Cale loves dad too!" The receptionist smiled looking at the extremely adorable Cale.

"Noona is everything finished?"

"Yes, everything is done, this is the key. Your room is on the 20th floor." Cale accepted the key happily.

"Thank you noona! See you later!"

"See you!" Cale headed off towards the other two children who were sitting on the soft sofa, they waited for a while until Archie came and finally went to their room.

When they arrived at Cale's room he immediately threw himself on the bed, Bud followed and slept on his back beside Cale, Archie lay on the sofa while Choi han chose to go to the bathroom to take a shower.

"I'll take a shower after Choi han." Cale nodded nonchalantly at Archie's words.

"Yeah go on, I'm the last one in the shower. I want to sleep, my legs are too much work today." Bud gave a small nod.

"I'm going to sleep for a bit too."

"Heum, good night."

"Good night."

And the end of the journey of the four children in that foreign world~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.2K 3.7K 29
After getting rid of white star and having a wounded body, our dear commander gets sent to another universe to 'rest' by God of Death'. "Yeah, I don'...
32.2K 1.5K 26
📌 ONGOING White star tried to summon a demon but instead summoned kim rok soo? Will krs get his slacker life? (no) And why are these people calli...
3.1K 203 2
Cale and Choi Han fall into an abandoned well in the mountains. That's it. That's the fic. Part 2 is alternate lime ending. Tboah world. • edited • 9...
91.8K 5.5K 24
Amused, Barrow smiled and conjured more magic capable of blowing up the room and both Barrow and Cale to dust as well. "I'll be taking your young mas...