Rebirth: Potential Stocks in...

By jeffelyncosme

Author: Xiaoguo Qiqi Category: Tanmei Novels Status: ongoing Update: 2020-06-10T10:41:42 Latest: 571, here co... More

1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-100
101-110
111-120
121-130
131-140
141-150
151-160
161-170
171-180
181-190
191-200
201-210
211-220
221-230
231-240
241-250
251-260
261-270
271-280
281-290
291-300
301-310
311-320
321-340
341-350
351-360
361-370
371-380
381-390
391-400
401-410
411-420
421-430
431-440
441-450
451-460
461-470
481-490
491-500
501-510
511-520
521-530
531-540
541-550
551-560
561-570
571-580
581-584 [end]

471-480

594 9 0
By jeffelyncosme

Chapter 471 Why?

Qin Yan has become Wen Xin's obsession. After so many years and so many hard times, Wen Xin wouldn't be able to guarantee that she would survive those times!

She was so bitter and tired, she finally saw the dawn, and when she saw the person she used to be, she could never give up!

"Brother, if you don't help me, I won't get married in my life! Anyway, I'm old now, so that's it. If I can't marry Brother Qin, I'll be an old girl at home!" She is not young now , In the past few years in the countryside, it has long lost its former glory.

Even though she is wearing a fancy dress now, looking at her hands and face, Wen Xin can't believe that this is what a girl in her twenties looks like!

"Why do you do this? Our Wen family is now different from what it used to be, and we can find you a better one. You saw just now that A Yan is married and has children, and he seems to have a good relationship with his wife. If you want to get involved, you may not be able to succeed." If Qin Yan really abandoned his wife, it would be impossible to go back in the first place.

It's also thanks to Wen Xin being a villain there. Although Wen Zheng doesn't agree with him, he still loves his only sister very much.

He naturally wished Wen Xin all the best.

"Brother, who can I marry like this? Who else is better than Brother Qin, tell me!"

Qin Yan is indeed an excellent man, which even Wen Zheng, who is also a man, cannot deny.

Whether it is Qin Yan in the past or Qin Yan now, even though he has experienced so much, this person has not been succumbed to reality like them, but has lived a different life.

If you like such a man, it's really hard to like other people, "Ayan is very good, but don't forget, he is a family man now."

"What is that girl? She's just a country girl. , she's not worthy of Big Brother Qin at all!"

"Even if she is a country girl, she is still a college student now." Although I really don't want to say this, it really hurts my heart.

Wen Xin also participated in this college entrance examination, but she has always been an average student, and after so many years, how can she pass the test, "Brother, do you mean that I am inferior to her?"

At first, Wen Xin thought that Su Yun matched I didn't go to Qin Yan, but when I saw Su Yun just now, whether it was the clothes, or the temperament of the whole person, especially the face and the hands, Wen Xin became madly jealous!

She's just a country girl, why is her face whiter than hers? The hand is also, there is no calluses at all! What kind of country girl is this, she is obviously better off than her literary daughter!

She is really not reconciled!

But she felt that Qin Yan must take care of her, otherwise how could a country girl have such a good life?

Because of this, Wen Xin is even more determined to marry Qin Yan!

Brother Qin is so good, as long as he can marry her, will he worry about the rest of his life?

"Xin'er, that's not what I meant, I just don't think you have to put your mind on Ayan. With the current situation of our family, we can find you a good partner. It's okay if you're not married, but you can force it. The melon is not sweet, and you know Ayan's temperament. If he really wanted to abandon his wife, he would not have been able to go back when he came back. You see that you have done so much before, is it useful?" Not only was it useless, but he also let Qin Yan also had an opinion on him.

Wen Zheng knew that Qin Yan must have guessed something, but because of the relationship between the two families, he will not mention it for the time being, but this does not mean that Qin Yan will not take it to heart.

"I'll do it even if it's useless. Anyway, I just like him and want to marry him!" Wen Xin is now in a daze. This man has become more and more stalwart and handsome, and now he is still a top student at Capital University, ranking first in the country. How could Wen Xin not be moved by such a person?

"Why are you so stupid? Xin'er, can't you listen to my advice?" Wen Zheng was really worried about his sister being so persistent.

"Brother, if you really love me, you can help me! I'm not willing to marry Brother Qin!" Yes, she is not willing!

She used to be the proud daughter of the sky, what do you want?

But what about now?

Although the Wen family has recovered their identity, the family members have died and scattered, and they have long lost their original glory.

It's not that easy to think about their family.

She has suffered so much, and she finally looks forward to this day, and she will never give up!

"Brother, don't forget the current situation of our family. You are not only helping me, but also our family. I am not only for myself, but also hope that our family can get up as soon as possible and stop being bullied. I don't want to. It's going to be like the days before." She was really afraid of those hard days.

"You don't need to worry about things at home, and me, as my brother, you won't be wronged."

"I know that, but brother, it's hard for us to go back to the past. But if The marriage with the Qin family is different, my father has no objection to my affairs, why do you object?" Wen Xin really felt that her brother didn't love her at all!

"You..." Wen Zheng knew more or less of Father Wen's thoughts, but he really loved this sister, so he would persuade him.

But obviously Wen Xin couldn't listen, "I don't care, brother, anyway, I made a decision and it won't change. You can either help me or leave me alone, you can decide for yourself!"

"I just don't want you One day you will regret it, I hope you can live a happy life."

"I won't regret it, I have always wanted to marry him, and I will really regret not marrying him!"

"Xin Er, you won't at all. Change your mind?"

"No!"

"Well, let's take a look at the situation first!" With a sigh, Wen Zheng really felt that his father and sister thought too well.

The Qin family are not stupid, how could they do whatever they want?

Looking at his sister's unwilling face, and thinking about the scene of seeing Su Yun just now, Wen Zheng felt that Wen Xin had no chance at all.

But Wenxin refuses to give up, what can he do?

Now I can only take a look first, and then find out if I can find a suitable partner for Wen Xin!

Otherwise, the two families will become enemies, and Wen Zheng feels that it is not good.

He still knows Qin Yan quite well.

He can survive this disaster and seems to live better than anyone in their Wen family. Will such a person really be at their mercy?

Wen Zheng's worries can only be known to him.

However, Su Yun has seen it today. He didn't expect that he would have a rival in love when he first came to the capital, and he couldn't help laughing and crying, "Ayan, I don't see that you are quite popular! It's been so many years, and people haven't forgotten about you. Can you say that, it proves that Su Yun is not worried about this Wen Xin at all, Qin Yan is very helpless to see her smiling heartlessly, "Duoduo, I only have you in my heart."

Chapter 472 Only You

"Of course I know that you only have me in your heart, but the girl just now has only you in her heart. What should I do? If I guessed correctly, the Wen family is your family's family friend, right? Are you two childhood sweethearts and no guesses? "The two grew up together, and they were supposed to be together, but they were separated by a disaster.

Now that everything is over, should the two be together again?

Thinking of these plots, Su Yun suddenly felt like a third party, no wonder Wen Xin looked at her so jealous just now!

But what about jealousy?

This person is not as good-looking as he is, his body is not as good as his own, and his skin is not as good as his own. Apart from his family background, Su Yun feels that he is not as good as himself!

And that girl has gone through so much, and she still doesn't know how to restrain her temper, tsk tsk, she is indeed the eldest lady, and she doesn't know what it means to be obscure!

Su Yun didn't take Wen Xin seriously at all, so she was happy to take this as a joke at the moment, Qin Yan naturally saw that she didn't care, and shook his head, "She is just a daughter of a family friend, I I've always regarded her as a sister, and never had any other thoughts."

"You don't, it doesn't mean that others don't! You didn't see the eyes of others, so resentful, as if you were a heartless man and I was a third party. Ah Yan, what have you done to make the girl misunderstand so much?" Although Su Yun knew Qin Yan's charm, Su Yun also wanted to come to the capital. Maybe some people were ignorant, but where did he expect to meet the first person so quickly? One?

"I've always only regarded her as my sister, and I'm not very familiar with her. As for the people of the Wen family, I also know Azheng a little bit. But now it seems that Azheng has changed a lot, but he has experienced a lot more. Now, everyone has changed, and I can understand it. If we can get together, we can get together, and if we can't get along, it's fine." Qin Yan was very straightforward, and he didn't think that friends had to be forever.

He might have had such thoughts before, but after so many experiences, Qin Yan knew very well what was most important to him, "So don't worry, my wife is you and only you! This point, No one can change!"

"Who cares?"

"Okay, don't worry, let's not talk about this for now. Parents are waiting for us. Let's go see them quickly! They must be very happy to see you and Xiaoyi."

"I hope, but this is your home. ?" Su Yun and Qin Yan had been standing here for a while, she never thought that Qin Yan's home was so grand!

My God, it turned out to be a courtyard!

Although he knew that the Qin family was a big capitalist with countless wealth, Su Yun never thought that the courtyard was owned by the Qin family!

These days, to have a house here does not seem small, the key is that the location is so good, the people living here are either rich or expensive, and no one else can buy it!

Su Yun was a little worried about not getting along well with her future in-laws, but now she's even more worried.

Standing at the door, he dared not go in, Qin Yan quickly took her hand when he saw this, "Yes, this is my home, but this is just a residence. This is our family's ancestral property, it was just returned, and it is quiet, so Parents live here temporarily. But if you don't like it, we can live elsewhere. There is a small bungalow near the school. When the school starts, we can live there, and it will be convenient for classes."

"Haha, you have a lot of houses." It is indeed a big capitalist!

This has only just begun, and Su Yun didn't dare to think about it.

What kind of man was she married to?

"The house is just for living, let's go, don't be afraid, parents are very friendly people, they get along very well." Pulling Su Yun and knocking on the door, a person soon came to open the door. Older women are more common in appearance and are more modest in dress.

Su Yun was still thinking about who it was, but that person had already said, "Qin Yan, you're back? Big brothers and sisters are waiting for you, but look forward to it, come in quickly!"

When this person spoke, Qin Yan By the way, I introduced to Su Yun, "This is Sister Liu, this is what I brought to take care of my parents. Mom's health has not recovered yet. I am afraid that my father will not be able to do it alone. Sister Liu, this is my wife Su Yun. This is my wife. It's my son Qin Yi."

"Hello Su Yun, come in quickly, big brothers and big sisters are waiting!" Sister Liu is a very kind woman. The moment she saw Su Yun, her eyes lit up, and she quickly took them in.

This was the first time Su Yun walked into such an antique courtyard, and suddenly felt like he was back in ancient times, with an unreal feeling.

This house looks quite big and has not suffered any damage. Su Yun estimates that there are at least three entrances. How can I think that there is a unique place to enter.

She was secretly amazed that she could see the scene that she only saw on TV before, so as not to embarrass Qin Yan.

When he got inside, Su Yun saw a man and a woman hurriedly approaching. Before anyone came, Su Yun heard a very gentle voice, "Ayan, you are back!"

Naturally it was Qin who spoke. Mother, as I imagined, is a very gentle person.

The voice is very gentle, and the appearance is also very gentle, but the body is very thin, giving people a feeling of weakness of Lin Daiyu, looking at her with a scrutiny, "This is Su Yun, right?" The

mother-in-law saw her daughter-in-law for the first time. Mother Qin's mood was also a bit complicated. Su Yun was stared at by the other party, smiled, and did not speak.

"Yes, Mom, this is Su Yun, this is Xiao Yi." Qin Yan quickly introduced, and then Su Yun called someone along with the other party's introduction, "Dad, Mom, Xiao Yi, call Grandpa and Grandma!"

"Grandpa and Grandma! "The little guy's rare cooperation this time, he called out to someone pretty lively. Qin's mother was looking at Su Yun, but Qin Yi was immediately attracted by it. "Hey, Xiaoyi, grandma misses you so much!

" When it came to Bai Bai Nennen's grandson, Qin's mother didn't have the heart to see Su Yun anymore. She stretched out her hand to hug. Su Yun hesitated for a while, but finally handed it over, "Xiao Yi, can you let grandma hug him?

" Sometimes I want to be hugged, but sometimes I don't!

Su Yun was very worried that his son would not give Qin mother face at this juncture, which would make Qin mother embarrassed. Fortunately, Qin Yi just looked at Qin mother, then Su Yun, and immediately stretched out his hand, "Grandma, hug!"

"Hey, Xiao Yi, let grandma take a good look. Grandma has never seen you before!" Qin Yi felt heavy when she hugged Qin Yi!

Her body hasn't fully recovered yet, she's actually a little weak, but she doesn't care about anything when she sees her grandson.

"Go ahead and sit, you sit and hug, don't get tired." Qin's father is not a talkative person, and he seems to be a very elegant person. He nodded to Su Yun and helped Qin's mother in.

"Let's go!" Qin Yan smiled at Su Yun, and Su Yun breathed a sigh of relief. So far, she felt that Qin's father and Qin's mother should not be too difficult people to get along with.

"Don't worry, it's me!" Qin Yan of course knew Su Yun's nervousness, so he took her hand and went in.

This scene was naturally seen by Qin's mother, but she didn't say anything, and kept teasing Qin Yi, as if she had everything, but she didn't embarrass Su Yun.

Chapter 473

"You've had a hard time all the way. Ah Zheng brought you back, right? Why didn't you let someone come in and sit?" Qin's mother didn't speak, and Qin's father must have said it, otherwise it would be too embarrassing.

It was the first time I saw his daughter-in-law and grandson today. Father Qin didn't know Su Yun very well, so he would not comment for the time being, but he still accepted the matter of his son getting married and having children.

"I haven't seen my parents for a long time. Thinking that it's not good to have outsiders, I asked them to go back first, and then I'll call them to eat alone next time." Qin Yan gave a good reason, and Qin's father nodded, "Yes, Today is the first time Su Yun has seen us, so it's not good to have too many people."

"The Wen family is not an outsider, A Yan, you should let someone come in and sit down." Qin's mother did not agree with Qin Yan's approach, she Qin Yan frowned when he opened his mouth, "Although we are not outsiders, it is rare for us to reunite as a family. Of course, I don't want too many people to be present, so as not to feel uncomfortable."

"What is uncomfortable?" Qin's mother still thought What to say, Qin's father stopped her, "Okay, Ayan is right, our family has not been reunited for a long time, today Su Yun and Xiaoyi are back, Ayan is also back, our family It's good for people to gather together. It's a long time coming to Japan, and there will be more opportunities in the future. What are you anxious about?"

"Okay, let Xiao Liu cook more dishes today." Qin's mother didn't say much when she saw this, and she was not special either. Harsh people, hurry up and arrange, "By the way, Ayan, you guys just came back, you've been working hard all the way, go wash up first, take a rest, and I'll call you at dinner later!"

Although the son and daughter-in-law looked good, they were in the dark. After sitting in the car for so long, Mother Qin felt sorry for her son, and she didn't want her son to sit here all the time.

"Mom, let's go and clean up first." The things brought from the south were all divided, Qin's mother smiled when she saw them, "The two of you are on the train, what are you doing with so many things? Children, don't work too hard."

"Mom, this is all part of Duoduo's heart. When she saw you for the first time, she didn't know what to give. These are some local specialties, and some are made by Duoduo herself. Yes, I hope you like it."

"There are all at home, and there is no shortage of them, but it's good if she has the will. Go and clean up. Leave the child to me first, don't worry." Qin's mother still likes her grandson very much, and she can't put it down.

"Okay, but Mom, this child is very naughty. You have to be careful. If you can't hold it, ask Dad to help you, or call us. Don't be tired." Qin's mother's face is still relatively poor, and it can be seen that the serious illness has not recovered. , Qin Yan was a little worried.

"Understood, I'll just sit and hug. This child is very good, not as naughty as you said! Hurry up, it's the first time I see my grandson, I have to talk to him properly!" Qin Yi is there , Qin's mother has always been in a good mood, and the little guy is also cooperative, smiling happily, but Qin's mother is extremely rare.

"Xiao Yi, you have to be good. Mom and Dad go to clean up first, and come back soon!" .

Although she is not very worried about her son, but her mother-in-law likes children, Su Yun can't say anything, so she hurriedly went to wash up with Qin Yan, "Ayan, do you think my parents like me?" The two of them were kind to her, but they are not close. Qin's father is fine, but on Qin's mother's side, Su Yun is a little unsure.

"Don't worry, as I said, your parents will definitely like you. You are my wife and Xiao Yi's mother, they won't embarrass you."

Embarrassment is indeed not embarrassing, and Su Yun can see it. , Qin's father and Qin's mother are both literate people, and their temperament is not mean, but much better than what she has encountered before, "I know that."

In fact, she is not very demanding, as long as Qin's father and Qin's mother treat her That's about it.

After all, his son was so good, he married him, and now he has such an identity, it's normal to look down on her.

Thinking that the people of the Wang family in the previous life were so rude to him, Su Yun felt that this was already very good.

"Let's wash up first, and have a meal together later. Parents don't know you right now, so don't talk much. When they get to know you in the future, they will definitely like you."

"I hope so." Like something, Su Yun Not so high pursuit, after all, she is not the kind of temperament that everyone likes.

This is very good. After the first meeting, Su Yun expressed his satisfaction, "Your home is so big, I feel like I'm going to get lost." There are only a few people living in such a big house. If it was Su Yun, he would definitely feel that Afraid!

"This is the ancestral house, so it's relatively big. You're not used to it, but you'll get used to it later."

"There must have been a lot of people in your family before? Otherwise, how would you clean up such a big house?" Thinking of Qin Yan's years, Su Yun really admires him.

From an eldest young master to a farmer, from so many people serving to having to do everything by yourself, this kind of identity change is not acceptable to everyone.

"There used to be a lot of people in the family, but they were all scattered. Now it's good and quiet, but if my parents want to live here for a long time, they have to find someone to help me clean up." Gardens are troublesome.

"Well, it is true that we need to find someone, but at this juncture, we still need to be careful when we find someone." The storm just passed, and everyone was quite cautious. Su Yun felt that it was better not to make too much fanfare.

"I won't invite too many people, don't worry, and we will live near the school when the school starts. There are two parents, and one person can help take care of them."

"What if my parents want to live with us?" Su Yun was not familiar with her in-laws. To be honest, she really didn't want to live with them so soon, she always felt awkward.

"Let's take a look first. Mom is very fond of Xiaoyi now, and maybe she doesn't want to let go, but if you don't like it, I will tell you." Qin Yan also knew that Su Yun was not familiar with his parents, so he had to do everything. Take it slow, he didn't want to force Su Yun, and he didn't want to make trouble with each other.

"Will my parents be unhappy like this?" It's natural to be like this, but Su Yun didn't want to be too selfish and make it difficult for Qin Yan to do it.

"It's alright, Duoduo, don't be too restrictive and don't think too much. We have our own little days, and parents have their own lives to live. They will understand." Holding Su Yun's hand, Qin Yan knew that Su Yun Yun has a lot of worries, "I know it's the first time you meet my parents, you don't know each other, there will definitely be some friction. But it will be fine after a long time, Duoduo, you have to believe that your parents are very good People who are easy to get along with, you are so nice, and they will like you when they get to know you. So, you don't need to worry too much. Everything will take your time, okay?"

"Well!" Well, Su Yun does need time.

Chapter 474 Put Down

After talking to Qin Yan, Su Yun's heart will be put down for the time being.

She planned to get along well with Qin's father and Qin's mother, and hoped that these two people could truly accept her, otherwise Qin Yan would be stuck in the middle, which she didn't want to see.

Therefore, she will also work hard to do her duty as a daughter-in-law.

After the two of them washed up and went back, they heard their son's cry in the distance. Su Yun was very anxious, "I heard Xiaoyi cry, let's go and see!"

"Okay, don't worry!"

The two hurried past, and Qin Yi's cry suddenly became closer, "Mom, I want mom, dad, I want dad!" The

little guy could still play just now, but he didn't see anyone he knew for a while, so naturally he was a little bit nervous. disturbed.

Mother Qin was coaxing anxiously there, but Qin Yi didn't listen, "Xiao Yi is good, mom and dad will be back soon, don't cry, will grandma play with you?"

"No, I want mom! "Children Qin Yi is also very individual. He has never left Su Yun very much since he was born. Usually, even if Su Yun is not there, there are willows. He is fine with people he knows, but he is not familiar with Mother Qin!

Where is mom going?

Everything here is unfamiliar, the little guy is crying so badly!

When Su Yun arrived, he saw such a scene, Qin Yi was crying in Qin's mother's arms, and Qin's mother couldn't hold her, so Su Yun hurried over, "Xiaoyi, mother is here, don't cry! "

Mom!" Seeing Su Yun, Qin Yi wanted to hug him pitifully. Seeing this, Qin's mother hurriedly handed Qin Yi over, "The child didn't see you, he was crying and wanted you, so hurry up and coax him." Well, it's so good to cry."

The weather is still cold, Qin's mother is sweating all over, Qin's father is very distressed, "Okay, Su Yun and the others are here, you don't have to. worried."

"Little Yi, my mother is here, don't cry, my mother is here, my mother is here!" Su Yun was also very distressed when he hugged his son, Qin Yi hugged her as soon as he got to Su Yun's arms, okay It took a while to recover, "Mom is bad!"

"It's my mother's fault, I'm sorry Xiaoyi."

"Mom!" He felt relieved when he saw Su Yun, he didn't cry, and he would be fine soon, but he refused to let Qin's mother go. He was hugged by Qin's father, and he was very sticky to Su Yun.

"The child is still young, so she must be more attached to her mother. Su Yun, coax her well. I'll go and see if the food is ready. You guys are tired all the way. You must be hungry, right?" She was greedy and wanted to hug Qin Yi, but Qin Yi refused to ask her, so she had no choice but to find something to do.

"Mom, it's hard for you."

"It's not hard, it's all Xiao Liu doing, and I didn't do anything." With a wave of her hand, Qin's mother took Qin's father and left.

She is not very familiar with Su Yun, and she does not particularly agree with this daughter-in-law, but her upbringing will not make her too harsh on Su Yun, and now she can only maintain the surface peace.

When Liu Hong finished the meal, the family of five sat in the restaurant and began to eat.

"We don't know your taste, but the southern side is more spicy, so I asked Xiao Liu to make a few spicy dishes. You can see if you like it first. If you don't like it, let Xiao Liu improve it later." Mother Qin was more polite to Su Yun.

"Mom, that's good, I won't pick it." Although she's not used to calling people, Qin's mother was so polite to her and didn't embarrass her too much. Su Yun would definitely be more polite.

"Then eat quickly, Xiao Liu's craftsmanship is still good." It's been a long time since I saw my son, and now that I see my grandson again, Qin's mother is still in a good mood.

Liu Hong's craftsmanship is really good, but he cooks authentic capital dishes. Su Yun is not particularly used to eating, but it's okay.

On the train all the way, although she brought a lot of food, it was not very convenient to be on the train. Now that she had hot meals and dishes, her appetite was still very good, and she ate a big bowl.

Qin Yan also ate two bowls, Qin Yi didn't eat much, but the little guy didn't pick on these foods, he ate happily there alone! Even though she is still young, she always loses food, so Su Yun doesn't care, but Mother Qin can't stand it

anymore, "This child is still so young, let me feed it!"

Cleanliness, he was ready to feed, but Qin Yan refused, "Mom, there is no need for a boy to get used to it, let him eat if he can!"

"You child, we didn't let you do this when you were young. !" The child is still young, and it's a different generation, how can Qin's mother bear Qin Yi's child to eat alone there?

"Mom, Xiao Yi likes to eat by himself. He is over two years old. It's time to eat by himself. Don't you think he eats well? Just let him eat by himself."

"You see he can eat everywhere, why? I just ate very well? And how can I get enough to eat? The food will be cold soon." After finally seeing her grandson, seeing her son mistreat her grandson so much, does Mother Qin feel better?

"Mom..." Feeling helpless about Qin's mother's attitude, Qin Yan wanted to say something, but Qin's mother had already started to act, "I didn't let you feed it, can't I feed it myself? Come on, Xiaoyi, grandma feed you. Eat!"

Qin's mother was also kind and hoped that Qin Yi would eat well.

But Su Yun and Qin Yan are still relatively free to their sons, Qin Yi has long been used to eating by himself, where would he want to?

Seeing that Qin's mother took his bowl and wanted to take his spoon, he was suddenly unhappy, "rice, my meal!"

"Yes, this is your meal, grandma feeds you!"

"No, Eat it by yourself!" The little guy has a temper, he eats himself happily, why does this person take his things?

"Grandma feeds you the same way. Come on, Xiao Yi!" Qin's mother hurried to feed Qin Yi when he saw this, but Qin Yi didn't give face this time, "No, I'll eat it! Give it back to me!

" The older I get, the more vocabulary I can learn, especially when I am unhappy, this attitude is obvious.

"You child, isn't it good for your grandmother to feed you? It's much better than your own." Qin Yi made Qin Yi feel that she could not step down. She felt that she had a good heart. Why didn't Qin Yi accept it?

"Mom, let him eat by himself. This child likes to eat by himself, but not fed by others." Qin Yan didn't want to make everyone unhappy because of this, so he quickly persuaded Qin's mother.

Qin's father on the side also said, "Yes, you can let the child eat it by himself, as long as he is happy."

He also knew that Qin's mother was rare for Qin Yi to do this, but the child was not happy, and they didn't need to force it.

"Yes, Mom, this child is curious about everything right now, let him eat it himself!" He quickly returned the bowl and spoon in Qin's mother's hand to Qin Yi, Qin Yan didn't expect this little guy to have such a personality now Now, "Okay, I'll give it back to you, you can eat it yourself!"

"Hey, eat it!" Seeing his bowl and spoon, Qin Yi smiled and started to work hard.

In his opinion, eating is a kind of fun, and he doesn't want people to feed it!

Chapter 475 Little Interlude

The episode of eating passed quickly, and Mother Qin was a little unhappy.

Su Yun hasn't spoken much, she knows that her daughter-in-law should speak less now, so as not to displease her in-laws.

Anyway, if there is anything Qin Yan will say, she can just hide behind Qin Yan.

After getting in touch with Qin's father and mother today, Su Yun thinks it's okay, and she will not reject it if it stays like this in the future.

She doesn't ask her in-laws to be more enthusiastic about her, just don't be picky. Anyway, she mainly spends her own time with Qin Yan, and it's impossible for her to live with her in-laws for the rest of her life?

She thought about it, and helped to clean up after eating, but Mother Qin didn't let it go, "Okay, you are tired today, rest early! Just leave this to Xiao Liu."

Mother Qin used to be pampered, but these years still She learned to do it herself. Although she said it was for Liu Hong to do it, she still cleaned it up by herself. How could Su Yun really not do it, "Mom, it's alright, just clean it up soon."

Su Yun was so diligent, Mother Qin was quite satisfied.

However, the daughter-in-law she had always hoped for was not Su Yun. She felt that her son was good in everything, so he had to marry a lady.

But who would have thought their family would fall?

Over the years, Mother Qin was accustomed to seeing the vicious faces of others, and she also saw some simple villagers. She and Qin's father were in the northwest. They had a hard time at first, but then they got to know the local villagers. Everyone saw them as pitiful, but they didn't really embarrass them. Sometimes they even helped them when they were in trouble. of.

Most of the peasants in the northwest were simple and honest, and Mother Qin took the help to them in her heart, and had little prejudice against Su Yun.

Her life with Qin's father was indeed difficult, but after Qin Yan sent them so many things, they could barely survive.

It's just that her health is not very good, and it has always been a drag. Many times Qin's mother wanted to give up, but thinking of her son and her husband, she finally made it.

Fortunately, now that everything has passed, and the son has married and has children, Mother Qin finally let go of her heart.

Seeing Su Yun today was better than she imagined. She could barely accept it, "A Yuan, what do you think of this Su Yun?"

Qin's mother still cares about her son's wife.

"It seems to be okay at the moment, not a fool."

"I also think it's okay, she looks good, and she doesn't look like a girl in the countryside. I heard from Ayan that she also took the university entrance exam this time. She is also in the same school as Ayan, so you can come to learn if you want. This is very rare in the countryside. Even if I just met, I don't know what kind of temperament she is. I hope that Ayan can find someone who is intimate, sensible, and the best. It's good to be able to talk."

"She should not be the kind of unreasonable girl, she is also interesting, let's take a look first! Our son's eyesight is not that bad, and you have seen it just now, the son protects his daughter-in-law. It's amazing, I can see that they have a very good relationship."

"He has a daughter-in-law and forgot his mother. We have suffered for so many years, and he didn't accompany us well when he came back last time. He could have stayed here, he He has to go back, I see in his heart, his daughter-in-law is more important than us." Although Qin Yan didn't show it, would Qin's mother, a mother, know?

"Don't think like that. Ayan should go back too. After marrying someone and having a child, he should be responsible for the other party. Our Qin family can't be so unprincipled and have no sense of responsibility." Even if Su Yun is just a vulgar village woman, Since Qin Yan decided to marry someone, it was impossible for Qin's father to let Qin Yan forget about it.

"You're right. After all, she is the daughter-in-law of our Ayan Zhenger. She has obtained the certificate. No matter what, she must be responsible to others." Qin's family education is still very good, Qin's mother Although I can't say whether I like Su Yun or not, my first impression of Su Yun is still good.

At least it was much better than she imagined. Mother Qin could accept this daughter-in-law for the time being.

"It's okay now, it's also a good thing for Ayan to protect her, we can't be that kind of ungrateful person."

"I heard that A Yan was really taken care of by the other party when he was in the countryside. A Yuan, do you think A Yan is just grateful?"

"We are all here, can you not see how grateful we are? Son, you also know, will he be the kind of person who marries someone else just because he is grateful?" Gratitude is gratitude, and feelings are feelings, Qin's father always believed that Qin Yan would handle it very clearly.

"Yes, but this way, the girl from the Wen family is afraid to be disappointed." How could Qin mother not know Wen Xin's feelings for Qin Yan?

Since they came back, Wen Xin has been surrounding Qin Yan for a while, and that attitude has never been concealed.

But Qin's mother didn't like Wen Xin very much. She used to think that Wen Xin was arrogant and ignorant, but now she felt that this Wen Xin knew that Qin Yan had a wife and children, and it was a little disrespectful.

She is a lady, and she always pays attention to the beginning and the end, and she is married to her husband. Naturally, she doesn't like Wen Xin's style.

"What's on her mind? That's her business. I believe A Yan will handle it. Let's leave this matter alone." Frowning, the Wen family has indeed helped a lot for their family to be rehabilitated so quickly this time.

But it was also because of the relationship between the Wen family that they got to that point at the beginning, and whether it was before or now, the relationship between the two families has been implicated a lot, and the purpose of the Wen family to save them is not very simple.

Qin's father is not stupid, he can distinguish such things very clearly, and he will not repay his son's happiness or anything.

He was just afraid that Mother Qin would be soft-hearted.

"I know about this. Ayan has a family. No matter what the girl's thoughts are, it's useless." If the son is not married, that's all. But married and children, Qin's mother doesn't want her son. Be the kind of guy who abandons his wife.

Although Su Yun was different from her expectations, she was their daughter-in-law, and Mother Qin could not help outsiders and not her own family.

"If you can think so, I'm afraid you will be soft-hearted and let that girl from the Wen family take advantage of it."

"I'm not stupid, even if I was soft-hearted before, but after so much, I'm no longer who I used to be. Although the Wen family was kind to us, our family was implicated because of their family. Helping us can be regarded as making up for the past debt. If they want to do anything with this kindness, or even make excessive demands, I will not agree." The former Qin mother was indeed a very soft-hearted and kind-hearted person. people.

How could she be so innocent after so many things have been experienced?

It was because of their friendship with the Wen family that they failed to withdraw in time, which led to the disaster.

When it comes to her son this time, Mother Qin should be even more careful.

"Xinyuan, I've wronged you over the years."

"I'm not wronged. As long as our family can stay safe and stay together, I'll be satisfied."

"We will always be together in the future, and we will never be separated again."

"Ok!"

Chapter 476 Not Enthusiastic

Su Yun didn't know the conversation between Qin's father and Qin's mother. The two were not so enthusiastic about her. She thought they were not satisfied with her!

However, Su Yun didn't ask too much about the attitude of the two. She is very tired now and just wants to sleep. "I can finally sleep in bed, it's not easy!"

The sleeper on the train is still not very comfortable, it's too hard Moreover, Su Yun was swaying along the way, and Su Yun didn't sleep well.

"Go to bed early, have a good rest these few days, and then you have to buy some things. When school starts, we should report." They came late. Qin Yan also knew that Su Yun was very tired. In fact, he also tired.

The two simply tidied up and fell asleep. Qin Yi's child played all day and was also sleepy. He fell asleep early, and the family of three slept well.

It was rare for Su Yun to get a good night's sleep, but after changing the place, he was not used to it. He woke up at dawn the next day, "Ayan, what time is it?"

"It's almost seven, why don't you sleep more ? "?" Qin Yan actually woke up long ago, but seeing that Su Yun was sleeping well, he didn't move much and stayed with Su Yun.

"I can't sleep anymore, get up quickly, where's Xiao Yi?"

"I'm still sleeping." Qin Yi can basically sleep through the night now, and he is also a very good child. He is sleeping soundly now!

"Then let's get up first, don't make your parents wait for a long time." Although she has been married to Qin Yan for some time, for the Qin family, Su Yun is a new daughter-in-law, so she must be careful.

"Well, are you hungry? Let's go to have breakfast first if you are hungry."

The two men were ready to pack up, Qin Yi also woke up, and Su Yun was about to make trouble, "Mom!"

"Mom is here, Xiao Yi is awake? Come on, Mom will wash your face for you!" With his son's mellow face, Su Yun went to wash up with Qin Yi in his arms.

Qin Yi happily tossed with Su Yun, and when he was ready, Qin Yan hugged him, "Come on, this child is getting heavier and heavier now."

"Not heavy!" Qin Yi still understood the adults. I mean, I'm a little unhappy at the moment.

"Yes, our family's Xiao Yi is not heavy, this is just right!" Seeing that his son was unhappy, Su Yun quickly comforted him, and didn't forget to say Qin Yan, "Don't say these things in front of the child, he is very angry now!"

This child I have been smart since I was a child, and I have a lot of personality, especially when I get older, I understand more and more about the meaning of adults. If I don't pay attention, I will really get angry!

"I'll just say it casually, okay, Dad is wrong, our Xiaoyi are just fine and healthy!" This child, who doesn't know who he is following, can't say anything.

"Fantastic!" Qin Yi was still very satisfied with himself. Hearing Qin Yan's words, his mood finally improved.

The three of them went to the restaurant to eat like this. Before they arrived, they heard someone talking, and they were familiar. Of course Su Yun knew who it was, so he had to make a joke, "It looks like there are guests at home today, it's early in the morning. It's here, and I really can't wait."

"What did you say?" Qin Yan naturally knew who this voice was, and he was immediately helpless.

He never gave Wen Xin any hint, and even showed it clearly, but he couldn't even pretend he didn't see it.

"I'm not wrong, listen to me, people are very happy."

"Okay, let's go to eat first." Knowing that Su Yun was just here to play, Qin Yan felt that this matter should be resolved early, lest trouble.

He is a family man. He loves Su Yun and his children very much, and he doesn't want anyone or anything to affect his relationship with Su Yun.

"Okay, eat and eat!" Su Yun followed Qin Yan in, and as soon as he entered, he saw Wen Xin and Wen Zheng. Wen Zheng sat there and didn't talk much, but Wen Xin talked very much to Qin's father and Qin's mother. Enthusiastic, Qin's father and Qin's mother are also very happy.

Seeing this, Su Yun didn't say anything. Qin's father and Qin's mother saw them and greeted them quickly, "Are you up? Did you sleep well last night?" , Now that he sees Su Yun, he starts to take care of him. Su Yun still feels very warm to Qin's mother, "Mom, I slept very well. I woke up a little late, arrived late, and made my parents wait for a long time. "

You also know that we have been waiting for a long time?" Before Mother Qin spoke, Wen Xin spoke up. This opening was obviously aimed at Su Yun. Mother Qin frowned and said that Wen Xin intervened in their house. He was a little unhappy about the matter, "It's okay, you have worked hard all the way, and you should have a good rest. And we just got up not long ago, come and sit, what do you want to eat in the morning?"

"I'll just have something to eat." Su Yun didn't care what Wen Xin said at all, as if the words just came from the air, she didn't even look at him!

Wen Xin is so angry, this Su Yun has been ignoring her so much, her pride can't stand it!

Just as she was about to say something, Wen Zheng on the side grabbed her and gave her a warning, and she held back!

Obviously not happy!

"Xiao Liu cooked porridge and steamed buns this morning, and I don't know if it suits your taste. Just tell Xiao Liu what you want to eat and let her make it for you."

"Okay, Mom, eat whatever you want in the morning. Just order it." Congee with steamed buns, such a typical Chinese breakfast, Su Yun is not picky.

What's more, there are eggs and soy milk. This breakfast is simple and hearty.

"Then eat quickly, Xiao Yi is hungry too? Hurry up and have breakfast."

"Eat!" As a child, Qin Yi still likes to eat.

Seeing this, Qin's mother quickly poured a bowl of porridge for Qin Yi and let him drink it slowly. After what happened yesterday, she gave up feeding completely.

Sure enough, when Qin Yan saw the porridge in front of him, he took a spoon and started drinking it. Although he got it all over the place, he was happy!

Su Yun and Qin Yan also sat down to have breakfast. Wen Zheng saw this and said quickly, "I heard that Auntie's health is much better, so we came to check it out. You just came back, Ah Yan, if you have any questions, please tell me. You're welcome. "

If there is a shortage, we will buy it ourselves, so I won't bother you." Qin Yan was not very happy about the things that Wen Xin and Wen Zheng came to disturb early in the morning.

Yesterday he refused obviously. Today, the two are here. Qin Yan feels that it is necessary for him to correct his attitude so that the other party can see clearly and stop doing such meaningless things.

"It's not too much trouble. I don't have anything to do recently. Ayan, you haven't come back for a long time, and you may not be familiar with the capital. It just so happens that I have a car, so I can take you out for a walk and buy things by the way, which is also convenient."

"Yes . Ah, Brother Qin, the capital has changed a lot, you don't have a car in your hands now, and it's not convenient to do things, just go out with us!" Wen Xin also persuaded her, she had endured all night, she couldn't bear it anymore, So come early in the morning.

She just wanted to see the attitude of Qin's father and Qin's mother, and wanted to have more contact with Qin Yan, so she naturally wanted to seize this opportunity!

"No, we just got back, so we're not in a hurry to go out."

Chapter 477 Simply

Qin Yan refused very simply, and did not give Wen Zheng and Wen Xin any chance at all. Wen Xin was a little unwilling, and Qin's mother on the side took over the words, "Okay, let's eat first! Ah Zheng, thank you for your special attention today. Come and see us. But Ayan just came back. We haven't seen each other for a long time. I also want to see him and the child more! I won't go out for a few days, so I will rest at home. There is everything at home, not lacking. Qin 's mother also said the same, what else can Wen Zheng say, "Okay, auntie, I understand."

The attitude of the Qin family is obvious, he will not make fun of himself, but Wen Xin is not reconciled, "Brother Qin It's been a long time since I came back, auntie, just let Brother Qin go out and have a look! Don't go out and don't know the way, that's not good."

"I've lived here for so many years, so I don't know the way. You don't need to worry about it. Duoduo, eat more, and Xiaoyi, eat slowly, look at you, it's all over the place!"

"You eat too, I'm full." Su Yun didn't interrupt at all, An Eat her breakfast with peace of mind. But what she didn't expect was that Qin's mother, who was lukewarm to her yesterday, would even help her today.

She was very surprised, but she was also very grateful. Qin's father and Qin's mother were much better than she imagined. Su Yun felt that their relationship would not be too bad in the future.

"It's good to have enough." Qin Yan saw that Su Yun was full, so he ate his own food.

The two ignored Wen Zheng and Wen Xin, and Wen Xin's words were ignored, which was extremely embarrassing.

She still wanted to talk, but Wenzheng couldn't sit still. "Since Auntie's health is much better, we won't bother. Ayan, it's rare for you to come back. Please spend more time with your uncle and auntie, and we'll make an appointment when you have time.

" It's all like this, Wenzheng is not such a thick-skinned person, there is no point in staying any longer, "Xin'er, let's go!"

"Brother, I..." She didn't want to leave!

"Didn't you say you want to go shopping in the department store? Come, I'll accompany you!"

"But..." She wanted to take Qin Yan there, and she wanted to get in touch with Qin Yan a lot!

Why doesn't my brother understand?

Wen Xin felt that Wen Zheng was a hindrance. She sat there and refused to leave, but Wen Zheng dragged her away, "Let's go, brother treats you today. Brother will buy you whatever you want!"

Wen Zheng was very strong. Even if Wen Xin wanted to resist, it was not easy to resist!

What's more, this is in Qin's house, even if Wen Xin doesn't want to leave, but Wen Zheng has said so, it's not good if she doesn't leave.

Although he was not reconciled, he could only follow Wen Zheng, "Okay, uncle and aunt, brother Qin, I'll see you another day!"

"You are busy with yourselves, we are fine, don't delay your affairs because of me. "This can be considered a disguised rejection, Wen Xin is so angry! She was

basically dragged away by Wen Zheng. When she reached the door, Wen Xin couldn't help it. "Brother, you said you wanted to help me, but what do you mean?"

she left?

She hasn't asked Qin Yan out yet!

"Their attitude has been very clear just now. Uncle and aunt said this, do we still have any shame? Let's go, don't be ashamed, our Wen family has not reached this point!" Although from heaven to hell, Enough has been experienced. Ke Wenzheng has his own pride, not to mention that he feels that their family does not need to look at the Qin family now!

The Qin family doesn't owe them anything, and Qin Yan has already married and had children. He is just such a sister, so there is no need to waste it!

"Brother, I said that I want to marry Brother Qin. If I don't marry him, I won't marry him!"

"If you want to marry, then you have to be married! People don't even look at you, why do you want to marry ?" Marry?"

"Just because I have known Brother Qin since childhood, we are childhood sweethearts! I have waited for him for so many years, and now that I am so old, my youth has been delayed. If I don't marry him, who will I marry?"

"Although our family is not as good as before, it's not difficult to find a good one for you! Xin'er, just listen to my advice, forget it! Ayan doesn't care about you, and it's not easy to be a stepmother, so why bother? "

No, I'm going to marry him! Otherwise you will find me someone better than him!"

Better than Qin Yan?

Don't say it, it's really hard to find, and Wenzheng also has a headache, "You saw it just now, did he look at you?"

"That's why he didn't see me! When he finds out about me later, he will You will look at me."

"Xin'er, why are you so stupid? Ayan values ​​his wife and children a lot, it's totally pointless for you to intervene like this."

"Isn't his daughter-in-law a village woman? There must be no common language with Big Brother Qin, and she can't help Big Brother Qin. But I am different. Our Wen family can help him and make their family better! This is a matter of mutual benefit, I believe Brother Qin will understand in the future!" Their family has power, and the Qin family has money, this is the best match!

"Brother, Brother Qin is now a top student at Capital University. After graduation, he will have a job, and his future will not be bad! With him, our family will definitely have more help in the future. Why don't you understand? I told you yesterday for nothing. Is it?" Wen Xin didn't understand, why did her brother refuse to help her?

"You didn't say it for nothing, I understand all this, but you must also be clear that Ayan is not someone who is at our mercy!"

"That's why he still doesn't understand, he is doing this now because of his responsibility, and when he finds out that he will marry me He knows how to choose!"

"Forget it, whatever you want! I don't care about you!" Seeing that Wen Xin was so obsessed, Wen Zheng had no choice but to leave!

"Hey, brother, what are you doing?"

"You can do it yourself! As a brother, I finally persuade you, I hope you don't mess around. I will find you a good partner, don't keep staring at Ayan. !"

"Unless it's better than him, it's impossible!" Wen Xin knew very well that at his age, it would be really difficult to find a good one.

The girl's youth has only been so few years, and she has already missed it. If she doesn't catch Qin Yan, who else can she catch?

At least among the people she knew, no one was as good as Qin Yan.

"Then just wait for me!" He still couldn't believe it, he couldn't find anyone better than Qin Yan!

"Okay, I'll wait!" Anyway, Wen Xin was keeping an eye on Qin Yan. Qin Yan was the man she liked at first, and the best man she had ever met.

Falling in love with such a man, other men have long been unable to enter her eyes.

Wen Xin is very clear about this, so she really is not Qin Yan and won't marry!

The two brothers and sisters parted so unhappily, Wen Zheng couldn't understand Wen Xin, and only felt that his sister was stunned.

Wen Xin felt that Wen Zheng didn't understand herself and was so angry that she didn't even bother to pay attention to Wen Zheng!

Chapter 478

After the Wen family brothers and sisters left, Mother Qin breathed a sigh of relief and happily played with her grandson for a while, then let Su Yun and the others go to rest.

Just thinking of Wen Xin's unwillingness to give up, Qin's mother also had a headache, "A Yuan, do you think that girl Xin'er is still unwilling to give up? How can this be good?"

Qin's mother only had Qin Yan's son and had no daughter. He also treats Wen Xin as half a daughter.

At that time, Wen Xin was innocent and kind, a pampered little princess with her own temper.

The Wen family was also interested in getting married, but Mother Qin felt it was inappropriate.

Her son is so good, she should also find a good helper, Wen Xin's temperament is really not suitable.

But Qin's mother didn't say anything at that time. At that time, the Qin family was prosperous. As long as Qin Yan liked it, Qin's mother would agree to the marriage.

But who would have expected the world to be impermanent?

"Let the child handle the child's affairs by himself, let's not interfere." Qin's father believed that Qin Yan would handle it well.

"The Wen family has been a big help for us to come back so early this time, and we also owe the Wen family a favor. If Ayan didn't marry a daughter-in-law, it would be fine if he liked that girl Xiner, but now Ayan's children are all Now, I always think it's inappropriate for Xin'er to be like this." Qin's mother is also a principled person, and she doesn't like Wen Xin's behavior that she knows her son has a family and wants to get involved. .

There are not many good women from bad families.

Even if her son is good enough, she can't let such a person enter the door!

"It's really inappropriate. In the future, if this child comes here, we can avoid it if we can! We will show our attitude, and the people of the Wen family will naturally understand."

"Okay, then I'll pay more attention in the future. But this child was so innocent and cute before, I've never seen it like this! How come I don't even know him now?" Wen Xin used to be a little princess, and it was nothing to be arrogant. But now that it is like this, Qin's mother feels a little unreasonable.

Besides, Mother Qin felt that Su Yun was not bad, she was a college student anyway, with good looks and bearing, but she couldn't tell she was a rural girl at all. Moreover, Su Yun's problem with Wen Xin is that she has a degree of advance and retreat, and she is not making a fuss. For this alone, Qin's mother will look up to Su Yun.

"Some people will become stronger after suffering, but some people will become more persistent. This girl from the Wen family is probably the latter, right? It is understandable that she has suffered a lot over the years, and she feels a little unbalanced in her heart. ." After all, I have always liked their son, although their family never responded, but they have this idea and refuse to give up, and they can't control it.

"I know she has suffered a lot, but now that everything has passed, this child should look forward instead of holding on to our Ayan." No matter how good her son is, he is someone who has a daughter-in-law and children. , if the other party is interested, they should give up.

What do you mean by staring so eagerly?

Isn't that ruining someone else's family?

Mother Qin can't despise such behavior!

"A Yan will handle this matter well. We have seen his attitude today. I hope that the girl from the Wen family will wake up sooner and not do anything that is not worth the loss."

"I can count this child growing up. I also feel bad for her, but it is because I feel bad that I cannot let her do wrong." Qin's father and Qin's mother are both principled people, not to mention that they are satisfied with Su Yun, even if they are not satisfied, it is impossible to allow Wen Wen. That's how Xin ruined their son's family.

A man, since he gets married and has children, should be responsible for his family and not act arbitrarily. That's not what a man should do.

"If you have time, let me tell Lao Wen about this!" It's not easy to involve adults in the matter of children, but if Wen's parents mean the same thing, Father Qin must make it clear, otherwise the two families will really become enemies.

This was not what Father Qin wanted to see.

"Alright, but now is not the time to say it. After all, they didn't say it. If we go and say it, people don't recognize it, that's not good."

"I know, don't think about it too much. Your health is not yet healthy. You should rest well and worry less."

"Okay, then I will just rest tomorrow. If the girl from the Wen family comes over, I will disappear.

" Mmmm!" Qin's father and Qin's mother discussed it, and treated Wen Xin's affairs coldly, hoping that the other party could see their attitude and figure it out.

Qin Yan didn't want to see Wen Xin all the time and felt annoyed, so he planned to avoid him, "Have a good rest at home today, I'll take you and Xiao Yi out tomorrow, it's your first time in the capital, there must be a lot of them. I don't know the place, is there any place you want to go in particular?"

"Just take a look around, the capital is so big, you won't be able to see it all in a while, so you'll just have to take it slow in the future." Knowing Qin Yan This is to avoid Wen Xin, and Su Yun can't say anything else.

Anyway, that Wen Xin is not a threat to her, Qin Yan's attitude is also very clear, she really doesn't need to have a conflict with Qin Yan because of this matter.

"Then we'll go to the ** tomorrow, and stop by to see if there's anything to buy." They didn't bring much this time, but Mother Qin had already bought them, and there was no shortage of them.

However, some things have to be bought by yourself, in case you don't have them when you need them.

"Okay, although Mom bought a lot for us, I think I have to buy some more clothes. It's really cold here than in the south, and my clothes aren't thick enough." Mother Qin's eyesight is good, and the things she bought are also very suitable. Su Yun, but Su Yun also wants to go around and see what the current capital looks like.

"Then leave early tomorrow morning, and I'll take you to eat the authentic breakfast here and try it out." I didn't eat breakfast at all, just because I was afraid of meeting Wen Xin again.

Of course Su Yun has no objection, "Okay, I haven't eaten outside for a long time, so I should change my taste."

Su Yun is still curious about the capital, especially the capital of this era, she also wants to go to some old places. Turn around, eat something special, and see if there is anything you can send to your parents, "By the way, we are here, we have to write a letter to my parents to report safety."

"Just send a telegram, hurry up, write another letter, by the way, see if there is anything you can buy, and send it to your parents." The two of them thought about it in this regard. Su Yun nodded and agreed. "Okay!" After the discussion, the two fell asleep early and went out early the next morning. When Wen Xin came, she only saw Qin's father and Qin's mother, and she was suddenly unhappy, " Auntie, does this Su Yun sleep in all day? Is she not good?"

Unhappy, but Mother Qin didn't think so. "They went out early in the morning, and Ayan wanted to take Duoduo out for a walk, so that she could get acquainted with the capital, so as not to run out of time when school started."

"What? They have already gone out? "Wen Xin felt that she came early enough, how did she expect that she didn't meet Qin Yan?

These two, on purpose?

"Yes, I went out early in the morning and didn't eat breakfast! Ayan wants to take Duoduo to taste some local specialties. This child is so considerate to his daughter-in-law."

Chapter 479 Intimacy

Knowing Wen Xin's thoughts, Qin's mother also deliberately showed her intimacy to Su Yun in front of Wen Xin, but now Wen Xin was not happy, "Auntie, Brother Qin is really good enough to her daughter-in-law. But they just came back. "Auntie, if you miss him so much, Brother Qin didn't accompany you, only his wife, it's too much."

Take Qin's mother to talk about things, Wen Xin doesn't make Su Yun any better!

Fortunately, Qin's mother is well-informed and doesn't care so much, "It's alright, they just came back, the capital has changed too much, and they are not familiar with it, so it's good to take a walk. I just want Ayan to be safe, and there are still As for Xiaoyi, children must be curious about things outside, it's better to go out for a walk, it's an eye-opener."

Qin's mother said so, what else can Wenxin say?

She was unhappy when it was not possible to sow discord, especially when she saw that Qin's mother was quite satisfied with Su Yun, she was even more unwilling, "Auntie, do you think this Su Yun is worthy of Brother Qin? I think she is arrogant. She doesn't respect you very much. As a daughter-in-law, I haven't been by your side to take care of you for so many years. Now that I'm here, I still stick to Brother Qin all day long and don't let Brother Qin accompany you. This is too outrageous. Now!"

"Ayan is an adult, and I'm not a child, why do I need someone to accompany me every day?" Qin's mother heard Wenxin's more and more wrong, and now she was a little unhappy, "and she is Ayan's wife, it's normal to be with Ayan, Xiner, don't say that again."

"Auntie, I..." Qin's mother has always been good-natured, but now she's a little angry Apparently, Wen Xin was also a little anxious and wanted to explain, but Qin's mother obviously wouldn't let her explain, "Okay, I'm a little uncomfortable and I want to rest. The doctor said that my body needs to rest, please stay with your dad more. Mom, they haven't seen you for a long time, you have come to accompany me all day, they should have an opinion."

Take Wenxin's words to block Wenxin, Wenxin now realizes that she has angered Qin's mother, and suddenly regrets it. , "Auntie, my parents know that you are not in good health, so they will understand, and if I come to see you, I can accompany you to talk! Brother Qin is with his daughter-in-law all day long and doesn't care about you, I..."

"Why doesn't Ayan ignore me? He is my son, so he can't ignore me." When Wen Xin said this, Qin's mother was even more unhappy.

Seeing that Qin's mother was unhappy, Wen Xin quickly explained, "Auntie, I didn't mean that, I just..."

But this time, Qin's mother didn't bother to listen, "Okay, I know. Xiner, I have always treated you as my daughter, and Ayan also treats you as his sister. We all wish you well, you know? You are too old, and you have suffered so much over the years. , I love you so much and make you happy. Do you have any ideas? You can tell me that when Ayan arrive, the school will start soon. There may be a lot of good people in the school, and you can show Ayan to you at that time. Look, I will definitely find you a good one!"

This is clear enough, although Mother Qin is smiling, why does Wenxin find the smile so dazzling, "Auntie, I don't want to find someone so early!"

She wants to marry Qin Yan!

But in this case, Wen Xin couldn't say it in front of Qin's mother!

She knows Mother Qin's temperament. If she speaks out, she won't want to come back to the Qin family in the future!

"It's time to look for it, you kid, don't be shy, we are all family members, if you have any idea, just say, Auntie will definitely find a good one for you." Holding Wen Xin's hand, although Wen Xin liked Qin's mother before This kind of intimacy, but now I am a little scared, "Auntie, I suddenly remembered that I have something to do. I will go back first and see you another day!"

Hurry up and leave, Wen Xin is really afraid that Qin's mother will say it again. Go down, she's really shameless by then!

Doesn't she just want to marry Qin Yan?

Why is it so difficult?

What's wrong with her?

Why did Mother Qin like her so much before, but now she doesn't help her?

Don't you think of her as a daughter?

Can't you treat her as a daughter-in-law?

Why do this to her? Broke his heart so much? Is she not good enough for her?

Thinking that she cares so much about the Qin family these days, and that Qin's mother often goes to the hospital to take care of her when she is ill, Wen Xin really feels that she has done a good enough job.

She just hoped that the people in the Qin family could see their own goodness, understand their own goodness, and accept her. Why is it so difficult?

They can accept Su Yun, a country woman, why can't they accept her?

Wen Xin almost went home crying, and as soon as she got home, she locked herself in the room and didn't eat any food. Both Wen's parents and Wen's mother died of anxiety, "Xin'er, what's wrong with you? Who messed with you? Say it, Mom and Dad will vent your anger!"

"Yes, Xin'er, don't bear any grievances, tell Mom and Dad, Mom and Dad will help you!" Thetwo knocked on the door outside for a long time, but Wen Xin just wouldn't open the door. , Wen's father and Wen's mother had no choice but to call Wen Zheng back. Wen Zheng knew that his sister was crying so sadly and was helpless, "Mom and dad, don't worry, I'll go take a look!"

Why did Wen Xin cry? It is related to Qin Yan.

Although it means that Wen Xin is ignored, Wen Zheng also knows that Wen Xin must go to Qin's house to find Qin Yan today.

I just didn't expect my sister to come back crying. As a big brother, even if he said something cruel, he really could not care about it, "Xin'er, if you have anything to tell my brother, can you help me? Don't lock it up alone. Crying in the house, my brother is distressed!"

"Didn't you say you don't care about me? What are you doing with me now? You just let me fend for itself!"

"What kind of nonsense are you talking about? I'm just you. Sister, how can I really ignore you? Can you open the door first? Let me know if you have anything, brother, help you out! Tell me, did Ayan bully you? I'll go find him!"

"Don't go! "Wenzheng really went to Qin Yan, isn't she even more shameless?

Quickly stop Wenzheng, Wenzheng heard his sister's voice and sighed suddenly, "If you don't want me to go, open the door. You are crying in the room like this, do you know that your parents are worried?"

For a man, as for?

"Brother, I'm fine, just leave me alone! I'll be fine in a while." After sniffing, Wen Xin also has her own pride, but she has her own persistence, and she really doesn't want to give up!

"Okay, I'll accompany you at the door. If you want to say anything, just tell me, don't hold it in your heart, so as not to feel uncomfortable." With a sigh, why is his sister so stupid?

"Brother, I'm really fine, just cry." Wen Xin sat at the door, her tears hadn't dried yet, she felt really uncomfortable.

She knew that she shouldn't spy on Qin Yan, but she couldn't help it! But why doesn't everyone understand her?

Is it wrong that she wants to marry someone she likes?

Chapter 480 Impatient

"Xinyuan, Xinyuan, what are you thinking?"

"Ah? What's the matter, A Yuan?" Qin's mother was in a daze after Wen Xin left, and Qin's father shouted for a while before she realized, "Is something wrong?"

"I called you so many times, but you didn't answer me. What did the girl from the Wen family come to tell her? I think she went out crying." Father Qin didn't want to make the family unhappy because of this. , but if Wen Xin insists, they can only express their attitude.

"This girl is too impatient now. She used to be a simple little girl, why is she like this now? She often said bad things about Su Yun in front of me. I said a few words to her and asked Ayan to introduce her to her. , she's gone."

Mother Qin didn't have to pretend to be very familiar with Su Yun when Wen Xin was away. She briefly told Father Qin what happened, and Father Qin frowned immediately, "This girl has indeed changed a lot. , there are a lot of careful thoughts. It seems that we should pay more attention in the future. Don't see her recently! To avoid trouble."

"I thought so too, so I said that today to make her give up. I just don't want to. Knowing if this is of any use, I don't know this girl anymore." Wen Xin used to be innocent and cute, although she didn't think much about things, she was kind.

But how come people have changed after not seeing each other for a few years?

"People will change, not to mention that I don't know what that girl has gone through these years, and her mind is definitely not as simple as before. Forget it, let's leave this thing alone, just avoid it."

"Well, I know, these few God, I will say that I can't afford to be sick, and I will be quiet." Anyway, she is not in good health, and even then, no one will say anything.

"Also, it's rare for Ayan to come back. Our family gathers together and is quiet. When Ayan starts school, we will definitely have less time to spend with us."

They didn't tell Qin Yan about this, Qin Yan took Su Yun out to play all day today, took Su Yun to a lot of places, and took Su Yun to eat a lot of good things, Su Yun was a little reluctant to think about it, " I never imagined that the capital is like this now."

Compared with the prosperity in the future, the capital of today does seem to be a lot more desolate, but it is also very shocking.

As an ancient city, there are too many things left here, and there are not as many destroyed now.

"I'll take you to eat roast duck tomorrow. The roast duck in our capital is delicious."

"It's definitely something to eat." Roast duck is really delicious. Su Yun has eaten it before, and he will never forget it.

"There are still a lot of delicious food in the capital. I will show you around in the past few days to get acquainted with the environment, and take you to eat delicious food by the way."

Not only Su Yun likes this, but Qin Yi also likes it, "Eat, eat , delicious!"

Don't look at him still young, but today he has eaten with a bulging belly, so he's happy.

"You snack food, how much did you eat today? Be careful that you will break your stomach." Su Yun touched his son's bulging belly, and Su Yun couldn't help laughing.

The child wanted to eat those strange things, but Su Yun couldn't stop it. If she hadn't been able to control it, Qin Yi would probably have eaten badly today.

"It's delicious, Mom!" Qin Yi's first time in the capital, he is curious about everything, especially those delicious food, many of which he has never eaten before, of course he wants to eat it!

"It's delicious, eat it slowly in the future, but don't eat too much all of a sudden, the stomach won't be able to take it anymore, you know?"

"No, eat it!"

"You, come down and walk by yourself, Xiaoxiaoshi, seeing as you have eaten so much, don't fall asleep for a while." Putting his son down, Su Yun was too lazy to hug him, "Go on your own, do you know?"

"Mom, hug!" Why do you want to go by yourself?

Holding Su Yun's leg, he refused to let go, but Su Yun refused to hug him, so he had to go to Qin Yan, "Dad, hug!"

"Little Yi, go by yourself. Mom and Dad are tired. Besides, you have eaten so much today, so you have to move a little bit, or you will become a little fat man, and it will not look good." Qin Yan, as a father, doesn't speak at all. You are polite, and I don't worry about hurting my son's weak heart. Su Yun saw that Qin Yan was right, and his son was hurt, so he quickly took one of his son's hands

and persuaded, "Xiao Yi, go by yourself, Mom and Dad will hold you, okay?"

Qin Yan, Qin Yan had no choice but to hold his son's other hand, "Yes, Mom and Dad will lead you, okay?"

"Okay!" Qin Yi figured out that neither of them could hold him, so he had to Nodding sullenly, he agreed.

"Let's go, let's go back, we'll be home soon." Su Yun was not used to seeing his son's small face unhappy.

Boys should be raised rough, there is no need to be as delicate as girls.

So after giving birth to Qin Yi, Su Yun really didn't get used to it. Most of them were free-ranging. Speaking of which, she was a little depressed: she actually wanted to have a daughter, and it could be considered to make up for her regret. How did she think that this child would be a son?

The moment she knew it was her son, she was also a little sad, but she also knew that everything in the past had gone away from her, and that child would never come back. She shouldn't be obsessed with it, it would be unfair to Qin Yan.

Thinking about it in a blink of an eye, in fact, it's better to have a son, and completely cut off from the past, so as not to give birth to a daughter, she will always think of the past.

Now that she has a brand new family and a husband who loves her, she really shouldn't think about the past.

It was already in her previous life, and it has passed. Now that she has a brand new life, it is long overdue to completely forget those unpleasant things.

Holding Qin Yi's hand with Qin Yan alone, the husband and wife are handsome in the male and pretty in the female. It is really a beautiful scenery that makes others envious.

Walking back all the way, Su Yun felt a lot of eyes fell on them, but they were not familiar with them, and no one came to say hello. When they got home, Qin's mother saw them coming back, and hurried over to hug Qin Yi, " Are you back? Where have you been today? Have you eaten yet?"

"I haven't eaten dinner yet, but we ate a lot and we are not very hungry." Qin Yan briefly explained the process of today, which are all famous scenic spots in the capital. Mother Qin nodded after listening, "These places are pretty good, you can go for a walk. Su Yun has just come here, so he's not familiar with these. Take advantage of the time now, you should go out for a walk these days, otherwise school will start. You have to get busy."

"Mom, we know!" Qin Yan originally planned to take Su Yun out for a walk, firstly to let Su Yun familiarize himself with the environment, and secondly, he naturally wanted to avoid some people.

"I'll let Xiao Liu cook, and you all have some to eat, so as not to be hungry at night." Qin Yi came back, and Qin's mother only cared about playing with Qin Yi.

The little guy walked all the way, but no one was holding him, and now there is someone holding him, he can't wait!

Coaxing Mother Qin, Qin Yan and Su Yun were helpless when they saw this, "Yeah!"

This little guy is getting more and more good at looking at people's faces, and he doesn't know who he looks like.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.1K 115 80
Author: Green Orange Lemon Tea Status: Serialization Update: 2024-03-2 Chapters: 401~ https://www.uuks5.com/book/783303/ The daughter of a gangster w...
2K 53 10
This is my first book so i hope its good Dumbledore kidnapped the twins of the most dangerous death eaters known will the lestrange twins get their r...
179K 9K 20
Tabitha has a choice. She can return home to the sheltered, predictable life that will undeniably lead to an eternity of knitting afghans for her swa...
4.9K 74 54
NOT MY STORY FOR OFFLINE READING ONLY ALL CREDIT BELONG TO THE AUTHOR:(Qingqing)'s Shen Tingsheng, a country boy in trousers, brought back a beautifu...