Charcoal Heart //J.JK

By Digging_My_Grave

A story about a Mafia jeon jungkook, who unknowingly turns a pretty girl's happy life into a miserable dark o... More

Chapter 1: Pink girl
Chapter 2: Blackpink
Chapter 3: Stars and bloody chalices
Chapter 4: Past stories
Chapter 5: New friend, New feelings
Chapter: 6 Fallen Hard

•Prologue•

68 13 17
By Digging_My_Grave

C H A R C O A L 

H E A R T

NOTICE:

THIS IS A FANFICTION. THIS STORY IS A WORK OF IMAGINATION. I DO NOT OWN ANY PICTURES OR CHARACTERS. PLEASE NO HATE TO ANY OF THE IDOLS IN THE BOOK.

©Copyrighted, all rights reserved.

ENJOY~

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

"My first Love??" I asked, eyes not leaving my man.

"Yeah, tell me, I'm definitely not your first." He replied, making his head comfortable on my lap."Well," I began, as Jungkook propped his legs up on the couch, my hand swiftly gliding through is soft fluffy hair.

"His name was Jackson Wang, and he was the most handsome person on the planet. Aah, I remember that day like it was yesterday. It all started when we had a transfer student. I never bothered to notice him or anything, nor did he care about me, we just acknowledged each other's existence. After a few months of his transfer, my best friend, tzuyu, told me that a really handsome classmate of ours plays basketball, and she really wanted to watch him play once."I looked down to see Jungkook, his doe eyes swirling with curiosity, quietly listening to my story with much attention.

"I owed tzuyu a lot, she was my bestie and she always helped me in everything, she was someone I could always rely on, so I happily agreed to watch some hotties play basketball. I, personally, wasn't interested in sports, so I just sat there, paying no attention to the game. There weren't many people there, just us both and 10-15 more people. Tzuyu watched the game, while I surfed the internet."

"The next day tzuyu couldn't stop blabbering on how hot they were, and how nicely they played. We were anyways free after class, so we settled on watching their game once more. Again, I didn't pay attention and texted people on my phone. This continued for a few more weeks, she watched their game, and I dabbed stuff on my phone. Until a few days later-" I blushed, my eyes twinkling with happy memories.

"Until a few days later, Jackson chucked the basketball across the court, hitting square up, right on my bobby nose. He did it on purpose, everyone saw it, everyone except me. He came and quickly apologized, offering to take me to the nurses but Tzuyu rudely refused him, and dragged me away. She told me he aimed me, and flung the ball on me, intentionally. Turnes out, Jackson saw me every day, not binding up with his way of playing, so he decided to get my attention, and this was his way.

 After that, I can't really explain what happened, but, Tzuyu started dating Jackson's friend (who also plays basketball) Oh Sehun. Sometimes she would drag me to her little sleepovers, and movie parties they had. On the other hand, Sehun would drag Jackson and we would eventually meet. I didn't have any beef with Jackson, I forgave him, after Tzuyu scolded him and showed him where he belongs.

Our besties would eventually ditch us, and go doing their stuff alone, so Jackson and I would always be left alone. Soon we became friends, and started hanging out more. Jackson's father was in the military, and Jackson really wanted to follow his Footsteps, determined to fight for our country. I told him I wanted to become a pilot, and that my late paternal grandfather was a pilot too."

"Jackson and I became really close friends, and we often shared jokes and Laughters. Till the day finally came, valentine's day of Course. He told me he liked me and I had already started to feel things for him to, but I hadn't confessed yet knowing a basketball league was coming up the next day."

My eyes twinkled like twilight, remembering those fun days, which would never return. "Three quarters were done and team X-Dragons was falling behind, they could win easily over back scorpions, but the star player Jackson chose not to, why? 'cuz Y/N wasn't there.

Soon she came, her black heels clicking against the perfect painted floor, mouthing those three magical words, never breaking eye contact with her star player. He grinned at me and got ready for forth quater.

 Fourth quarter had started and now the game was on full play, Jackson dunking and making the scores raise up like fire. Obviousness was in the air, team X-Dragons winning. They did win after that and us four friends had a little celebration. The celebration was not only for their win, but also for Jackson x Y/N ships' sailing."

Jungkook was still listening to my story like a little boy listening to a bed time story.

"We dated for......around 2 years and we both loved each other very deeply. Jimin oppa also supported our relationship We would've still been together if it wasn't for that one call he got.

 I remember the last day of our meet," I continued, my starlight eyes now dull as a frown played on my lips, "We were watching 'The vampire diaries' I can't really remember which episode, but in the middle, he left for an important call. When he came back, he told me that North Korea and South Korea had gotten into a little war, and that he could do some help on border. Little did we know, that little war was gonna turn into a huge catastrophe. He wasn't really needed on border as he was still in first year of college, but his patriotism got the best of him. I didn't really mind it, as long as he'd come back."

"The next day when I woke up, he was baking something in the kitchen, when I asked him, he said it was a victory cake for South Korea's upcoming victory. I couldn't help but smile at his confidence and bravery. He left the following afternoon, and I got back to my business. 2 days later, I waited outside the college campus, looking forward to see his arrival, but he didn't show up. So I went to my class, thinking he might show up sooner or later.... but he never showed up. After the day was over, I called him a few times, but he didn't pick up. Again, the next day, I waited for him, but he didn't show up. I thought maybe the war went intense and that he was needed a for few more days. I waited all day for his presence by me, but he didn't come." My voice deciphered sadness, and it was lightly shaky by this point.

"Soon when I tucked myself to bed, I got a text message from Jackson, which immediately sparkled up my mood, and my lips curled into a toothy smile. He texted me that he was needed for a few more weeks because some things didn't go as planned and things might get heated up a bit. He also told me that I can cut the cake myself, which broke me into a fit of giggles. I replied with a 'sure, take care. I love you' he read it and replied me with kiss emoji, to which I replied with a heart emoji..............but he never read my emoji." my last words came out a trembling whisper.

Tears were brimming my eyes, threatening to fall, despite, I continued."1 whole week had passed and he didn't come back yet, I missed his presence so much but held on, knowing his snuggles and laughter are just around the corner. The following weekend I was watching the news, the news reporter was saying that the dreadful war had finished off with South Korea's victory. I was so happy! He was gonna come back! We'll be a happy couple again." My voice was knitted with uplifting happiness, but the tears glistening in my eyes showed the opposite.

"And lastly we'd cut the cake together! I was blooming with happiness at the new-found news, but the news after that, made my skin pale and blood run cold. Some of our armies had died in the war, the screen showed their names and faces......and one of them, I recognised as my Gaga, my Jackie. I could hear my heartbeat stop. My brain stopped working, I couldn't process this new found info, The other half of my soul, my dreams, my love, my eternity......had all became ash." tears had already fallen from my eyes, rolling down my cheeks, but I kept a straight face, unleashing my past.

"I remember Jimin came to me, comforting me, shielding me from reality, but the truth is always bitter...since he had a military death, only his family could come to the funeral, I was his girlfriend, not wife, so I wasn't allowed. Of course, his sister showed me everything on video call, I still wasn't satisfied at my loss. But what makes me wanna stand out is that, Jackson got shot in the heart, the same heart that carried my name. I was the last y'know. That day after texting me, he quickly shut his phone cuz he was called, and the same night he was shot. Makes my heart flutter at the fact that I was the only person his heart carried. I was the one he thought about, before letting go. My emoji is still unread today, and the cake? Lord havens knows what happened to that." I finished off my sad first love story with a smile, a smile stretching across the tears that decorated my face.

I turned my head around to meet Jungkook, who was equally touched by my story. He locked his doe eyes with mine and kissed the tear droplets on my cheeks.

"I'm here, and I promise I won't leave you, ever." he whispered taking me into his embrace.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• 

This was the epilogue, ( tho its at the start, Y/N tells this to jungkook at the end on the story) vote if You want the book to be published.

-♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.1K 1.8K 20
⚠️ || ITS A WORK OF PURE FICTION. THE MENTIONED IDOL HAS NO CONNECTION IN THE FOLLOWING ACT. PLEASE READ ONLY AS ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSE ||⚠️ "If there...
53.4K 2.1K 43
[Mafia series] Kim Taehyung is known as V Mafia leader of Dragon Mafia. He have six trustsbale Nd main member's in his mafia. he is cold and Ruthless...
27.4K 959 42
A girl name Kim Y/N. A cute,sweet girl. A mafia king name Jeon Jungkook. A cold, dangerous,heartless guy. 'These two different hearts fell in love' "...
1.5M 36.1K 38
Y/N comes from a Mafia family so she's used to this kind of life. Her ex-boyfriend cheated on her with her best friend. She's the talk of the school...