The End of Hate

By varshaoforange

Raghav and Pallavi's Love Story More

Chapter 1:Raghav's Final Offer
Chapter 2: A Queen's Gambit
Chapter 3: A Simple Saree and the Start of A Poisonous Journey
Chapter 4: A Wedding That No One Could Have Dreamed Of
Chapter 5: Now What?
Chapter 6: Between Two Mothers
Chapter 7: The Morning After
Chapter 8: A Mother's Love Calms All
Chapter 9: Taken for Granted
Chapter 10: Paisa for your Thoughts
Chapter 11: Joru ka Gulaam
Chapter 12: Home
Chapter 13: A Knight Enters the Challenge
Chapter 14: Curiosity Can't Kill this Cat.
Chapter 15: A Father's Rage Wins
Chapter 16: Saree ka Dukaan ka Dulha
Chapter 17: Green with Envy
Chapter 18: The Silent Treatment
Chapter 19: Doubt and Fear
Chapter 20: Determined and Unafraid
Chapter 21: An Offer She Couldn't Refuse
Chapter 22: Confusion and Jealousy
Chapter 23: The Past Haunts Everyone
Chapter 24: Dancing and Falling
Chapter 25: Closer
Chapter 26: A Dress
Chapter 27: A Night Neither of Them Could Forget
Chapter 28: After
Chapter 29: Not What It Seems
Chapter 30: Mistakes
Chapter 31: Confessions
Chapter 32: Love, Finally
Chapter 33: After Bliss?
Chapter 34: Before A Date
Chapter 35: Mr. and Mrs. Rao
Chapter 36: A Don's Wife Gets Information
Chapter 37: Reckoning
Chapter 38: Tum Akele Kaisa
Chapter 39: Tere Lambe Umar
Chapter 40: Savitri aur Satyavan
Chapter 42: Life, The Universe, Everything*
Chapter 43: Tamasha Hona Hi Tha
Chapter 44: What is Family?
Chapter 45: Worry
Chapter 46: What Now?
Chapter 47: Nervous Raghav
Chapter 48: Protective Husband
Chapter 49: Breaking Bonds

Chapter 41: Love Conquers All

973 65 1
By varshaoforange

The next morning, Pallavi woke up early to shower, make breakfast for everyone before Amma woke up and did it without her, and then get everything ready that she had to bring with her to the function for this afternoon. When she was done, Amma called her from the kitchen, "Pallavi, why did you make breakfast, you shouldn't have, very bad!"

Pallavi laughed walking into the kitchen, "Agar aap itni acchi saas ban sakti hai, mujhe thoda effort tho dalna hai, na?"

Keerthi and Amma started on breakfast and Keerthi was about to ask Pallavi to join them, "Pallavi Di, how much longer is this silly fast of yours, I can't imagine you being hungry for much longer, it's too much, please come eat."

"Keerthi, I'm fine, also the fast isn't silly and it ends in just a few hours, I'm perfectly fine. Amma, I'm going to the saree shop, and then I have some work at the boutique, I'll be back in the afternoon and then we'll leave for the pooja."

"Pallavi, aaj kyun office jaana hai, please, chutti le lo." Amma pleaded.

"Amma, I'm perfectly fine, aap dono kuch zyaada chinta kar rahe hain." Pallavi smiled, and then wondered why the one person she would like to be concerned about her, seemed not to even notice or care about today. Raghav was still fast asleep, after last night Pallavi was sure the surprise he was hinting at would have been revealed already, but no, Ghamandi Rao was still snoring peacefully. She shook her head and left for work.

A couple hours after Pallavi had already left, Raghav came rushing down the stairs with the gift bag, yelling, "Pallavi! Oh Saree ka Dukaan!" It was a pooja today, why wasn't she at home, it was only noon, Raghav thought.

"Raghav, why are you yelling, Pallavi has already left." Amma chided him when he came into the dining room looking for her.

"Amma, why did you let her leave, shouldn't she be at home all day anyway? She's still fasting right?" Raghav asked, suddenly worried.

Amma sighed, "I already told her to stay at home, but Pallavi bhi na, kith ziddi hai. But she'll be fine Raghav, calm down and eat some breakfast. And all this worry might be more focused on getting a gift for Pallavi."

Raghav groaned, "Amma, main itna bhi bhura nahin hun, gift ka idea mera tha, aur maine le kar aya, lekin ab mera biwi yahaan nahin hai, toh main kya karu?" He dashed into the kitchen and grabbed a few tupperware boxes, and then filled them up with some of the dishes from the dining table quickly, and then started to head out with the gift bag and the tupperware.

"Wait, why are you taking the food with you? Just eat here!" Amma yelled after him.

Raghav yelled back as he closed the door, "Yeh khana Saree ka Dukaan ke liye hai, woh pura din kaam kar rahi hai, woh bhuka nahin re sakti, yeh upwas karne ke liye koi zaroorat nahin hai."

Raghav drove to the Deshmukh saree shop, but only Krishna and Nikhil were inside. They seemed shocked to see him, Nikhil most of all.

"Tum yahaan kya kar rahe ho?" Nikhil asked Raghav, rudely.

Raghav ignored his tone, "Pallavi kahaan hai?"

Krishna responded, "She was here, but she left for Vikram Ji's boutique just a while ago."

Raghav clenched his fists, but then took a deep breath, he had promised to let go of his jealousy. "Teek hai, aur Junior College—sorry Nikhil, aaj Pallavi aur humara pura parivaar yeh pooja main aa rahe hain, tum apne woh Sanki Buddha se bol do, mujhe koi t'amassa nahin chahiye. Ardhamaindha?"

Raghav turned and got back into his car. Nikhil was furious, on one side Raghav was following his Pallavi Di around everywhere when she was at work, and then he had the nerve to insult his father. He would have to talk to Pallavi today, he needed to convince her that she had a place in Deshmukh house again, and she could leave this idiot once and for all.

When Raghav got to the boutique, he saw from outside the door that Pallavi was talking with a couple women about something and Vikram was no where to be seen. Thank god, Raghav thought, at least he wouldn't have to deal with that snotty jerk today.

He walked in, "Pallavi, where have you been, I've just spent the day searching all of Hyderabad for you!"

Pallavi looked up, and then whispered to the women, and they left to do some other work, "Raghav, don't exaggerate, of course I'd be either here or at the saree shop. But, why are you looking for me? You don't have some lame excuse to get out of this function this afternoon, right?" She was frustrated.

"Why do you always doubt me? You shouldn't be so mean to your husband you know, especially when you don't have the strength to fight." Raghav said, lovingly, and then placed the tupperware on the table in front of her.

"What's this?" Pallavi said, "Raghav, you know I'm fasting today, and instead of supporting me, you're going to tease me with food because of some stupid bet?"

Raghav responded, "Are you crazy, forget the bet, and more importantly forget this fast." He walked closer to her, and took her hand, "You don't need to fast for me to tell you that I'm not planning on dying or leaving you, ever. So, forget this, you've been running around all morning, and I know you made this breakfast when Amma told you not to cook, so eat."

Pallavi smiled, he was so concerned it was sweet. "Raghav, I'm perfectly fine, and if I don't eat for a bit longer nothing is going to happen to me, I promise—"

Raghav groaned, "Ok, you're not going to agree like this, then fine, I'll have to feed you, you and your zid—" He started to open the boxes when Pallavi stopped him.

"It's very sweet that my husband is this concerned about me not eating, but you also need to relax. Raghav, main bilkul teek hun. Ardhamaindha?"

Raghav was still not convinced but he smiled at Pallavi's attempt at Telugu. "Fine, you are the world's most stubborn woman, you know that?"

Pallavi laughed, and kissed him on his cheek, "And you are the world's cutest husband, even if you are a bit whipped."

Raghav gasped theatrically, "Me? Whipped? Mrs. Rao, shayad tum bhool rahi ho, main Hyderabad ki Don hun, sara sheher mujhe dekt kar dar the hain."

Pallavi nodded, "of course of course, how could I forget. And then, Hyderabad ka don, ghar jaata hai, and there he listens to whatever his Amma tells him to do, like a good little boy." She giggled.

Raghav pulled her close by her waist, forgetting that they were in a public place, "If you keep making fun of me, this Don will not be happy."

Pallavi looked up at him, her hands on his chest, smiling mischievously, "Aur tum kya karoge?"

Raghav grinned, and then whispered in her ear, "Main tumhe kaa jaunga, kaccha!" And then mocked biting her cheek while she laughed.

Just then, Pallavi and Raghav heard a voice from behind them, "Ah, looks like the happy couple is having lunch. How are you Raghav?"

Vikram walked to them, Pallavi immediately pulled away from Raghav, and Raghav reluctantly let go of her waist.

"I'm fine, Vikram, and how are you?" Raghav asked.

"Doing great, Pallavi mentioned that today is some pooja, I told her if she was fasting she shouldn't have come in, but I'm glad you've brought her lunch—" Vikram started

Pallavin interrupted, "Raghav and you are exactly alike, why do all men think that women can't handle themselves? Anyway, Raghav, you better eat this, because I bet you didn't eat breakfast. Vikram, I'm gonna go back to meeting with the marketing team, they're waiting for me." Pallavi went back to the women she was talking to before, leaving Raghav and Vikram alone and out of earshot of her.

There was an awkward silence, which Vikram decided to break, "So, you've finally figured out how to trap Pallavi, I see."

Raghav glared at him, and then put on a fake smile. He spoke quietly so as Pallavi wouldn't hear him, "Vikram, we've had this conversation before. And if you don't remember, that's your problem. But, I'm glad that Pallavi seems to be enjoying her work here so much. But, seriously, you haven't seen me angry, so don't test me. Ardhamaindha?"

Vikram smiled coldly, "Truly, I have no idea what Pallavi sees in you, I wonder about the day you ruin everything and lose her, because that day I'll have to plan something special to make sure Pallavi has someone else to turn to."

Raghav clenched his fist, "And you call me a kameena, here you are thinking about stealing another man's wife."

Vikram stepped closer and lowered his voice even more, "If you don't want it to be a reality, I can't wait to see you prove me wrong about your true nature."

Raghav's frown turned into a smile, and then he called out, "Pallavi, sweetheart, I think it's time we head back home, you have to get ready for this afternoon right?"

Pallavi looked up at Raghav, narrowed her eyes when she saw Vikram's frown but didn't say anything about it, "Haan, hum chalte hain." She quickly told the staff what changes she wanted and then grabbed her bag. Pallavi walked to where Vikram and Raghav were standing, "Vikram, I have no idea what my dear but slightly stupid husband said to you, but I do apologize for him." She glared at Raghav.

Raghav stammered, "Pallavi, maine? I didn't—"

Pallavi shushed him, and took his hand, basically dragging him out of the boutique.

Raghav looked back at Vikram, and winked, enraging Vikram.

Outside the car, Pallavi let go of Raghav's wrist, "Raghav, why do you embarrass me and yourself every time you talk to Vikram? What did you say to him?"

Raghav was a little shocked to see Pallavi this angry, "Why do you care so much?" He asked suspiciously.

Pallavi glared, "Abhi bhi? Even now you're doubting me? Tumhara yeh pagalpan mujhe bikul accha nahin lagta, samazla?"

Raghav calmed down, "Sorry, sorry, I just...whenever I see that idiot my BP skyrockets, also he started it—"

Pallavi rolled her eyes, "Are you a child? What is this 'he started it' nonsense? Also, if I wanted to leave you, Raghav, I wouldn't be staying hungry all day today, get a grip." She gave him a withering look and got into the car, Raghav followed suit and drove them back home. The car ride home was silent, and though Raghav tried to break the silence, Pallavi just glared at him whenever he tried to talk.

At home, Pallavi calmed down when she saw Amma and Keerthi ready and waiting for them.

"Amma, Keerthi, you two are looking amazing." Pallavi exclaimed, leaving Raghav at the door, still holding the tupperware and the gift bag which she had paid no attention to at the boutique or in the car.

Amma smiled, "Thank you beta, now you go get ready. Also Raghav, you are not wearing your silly suits today, I laid out a kurtha pajama for you, go put them on, it's a North Indian function, so you better dress accordingly. No arguments."

Raghav nodded, and Pallavi smiled a little at how her husband could simultaneously bring fear to most of Hyderabad, but in front of his mother he was powerless.

"Accha, Amma, I'm going to go get ready, just give me twenty minutes." Pallavi went upstairs.

Raghav followed her, realizing he still needed to give her his gift.

"Pallavi", he swung open the bedroom door, "Ek minute, I still have to give you your surprise."

"Raghav," Pallavi called from the walk-in closet, "I'm getting ready, just give it to me later, also I'm still mad at you, so no gift is going to fix that."

Raghav smiled, and walked into the closet, "Oh, I think I can fix it."

Pallavi was shocked, she had just finished taking off the saree and blouse from this morning, and all she was wearing was her petticoat and bra. "Raghav!" She pulled the discarded blouse across her, "What are you doing? This isn't the time for your silly romance, we're getting late, go change yourself!"

Raghav walked closer to Pallavi, her eyes mingled with anger and then desire upon seeing him approaching her.

Raghav took out the saree and other boxes from the gift bag, "Just take a look at what I brought, please?"

Pallavi looked down at the saree, her jaw dropped, "Raghav, this is, this is my design. Where did you get this?" She ran her fingers across the saree, amazed at how pretty her design looked when it was finally made into a saree.

"That's where I was all day yesterday. I mean I know you do this for a living, but my god it is so hard to get a saree made on such short notice. I had to go to like five different weavers before I could get one to agree, and then I needed to find the proper material, and—" Raghav looked at her face, "You do like it right?"

Pallavi looked at him, "Like it? I love it!"

"Toh tum yehi peheno aah?" Raghav asked.

Pallavi blushed, "Ok, she moved to take the saree from him."

"Ek minute. What kind of husband would I be if I didn't help my beautiful wife get ready, after all, you're so tired because of this fast, right?" Raghav grinned, bringing her close by the waist.

Pallavi looked at him, "You? Do you even know how to drape a saree?"

Raghav pretended to be shocked, "Wow, you have absolutely no faith in me." He kissed her cheek and whispered, "Don't forget, Saree ka Dukaan, Main Raghav Rao hun, main kuch bhi kar sakta hun. Ardhamaindha?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 849 14
Story of raghvi.. a cute romantic love story... Peep in to know more....
69K 7.8K 94
A Raghvi Lovestory
23.8K 2.5K 37
raghav n pallavi two broken souls with a bitter past ....will love blossom again in the barren hearts 💕
51.2K 3K 39
A new scenario of raghvi story. Let's see it.