BAU Boy Genius One Shots [Spe...

By _LadyL_

A collection of one shots surrounding our favourite Boy Genius Dr. Spencer Reid. These stories are ready for... More

Safe House (Enemies to Lovers) Part 1
Safe House (Enemies to Lovers) Part 2
Safe House (Enemies to Lovers) Part 3
Witness from the Bookstore
Move Night Confessions
Wounds Part 1
Wounds Part 2
Should I Stay Or Should I Go?
Maybe One Day
What We Had
Friends, Speeches, and Confessions Part 1
Friends, Speeches, and Confessions Part 2*
Two Years Gone

About last night*

1.3K 21 3
By _LadyL_

Prompt: Spencer feels jealous when he sees you spending so much time with Derek.

Warning: smut, thigh riding, swearing.

"Thank you handsome" you say with a wink and laugh as Derek hands you another drink.

"Anything for you beautiful" Derek gives the top of your upper arm a small rub. The two of you became close friends the moment you started at the BAU. He was handsome, that was undeniable, but he wasn't the one you truly wanted. In the corner of a table sat Spencer, distant from the conversation, eyeing Derek, then back to his drink. You tried to read his expression, anger, sadness, bored, tired you were not quite sure.

"Not your thing hey?" You nudge Spencer sliding into the seat next to him.

He shrugs

"Sorry I forced you to come, you really didn't have to" You try to talk to him over the music playing.

"It's okay" He sits quietly, playing with the straw in his drink. A moment later Derek is beside you holding out his hand for you to take.

"Can the most beautiful woman here spare a moment to dance?" He asks with a small bow,

You throw your head back with small laughter at Derek's actions.

"I guess for you" You take Derek's hand as he leads you to the dance floor a slower song begins to play. His hands wrap around your body and you rest your head on his chest. Derek leans down and whispers in your ear

"I think pretty boy has a thing for you" you roll your eyes looking up at Derek

"I think you are crazy, no way he likes me back" Derek spins you around so you can see Spencer, he is sitting at his table staring directly at you and Derek.

"y/n I'm serious, he is crazy for you and you are in love with him"

"I am not in love with him Derek, I've just had strong feelings for him for a while...Maybe I should talk with him, I did drag him here tonight" you smile at Derek as the song finished. He leans down and places a small kiss on the top of your head

"Go get him" he pushes you towards the now empty table. You start looking around the room spotting Emily talking with Rossi.

"Hey you two, have you seen Spencer?" You ask still looking around

"Yeah he left about a minute ago, probably went home" Emily says pointing towards the door. You call a cab, unsure if it was the little bit of alcohol you had giving you courage, the nudge from Derek, or you finally being tired of watching Spencer and wishing that you could have him. But you decided to go to his apartment and tell him how you felt.

The cab pulls up and you give Spencer's address. The ride isn't too long, but long enough to mentally prepare what to say when you pull up.
Walking up to his door, you knock and wait, nervousness flooding your body, everything you had prepared slowly melting away from you mind.

Spencer opens the door, no smile, no words, silence looking right at you

"I'm sorry Spencer, I'm sorry I dragged you to the bar tonight, and then didn't spend time with you, I'm sorry i haven't spoken to you about this earlier, but everyday I cant stop thinking about you, i want you... need you in my life, and i'm sorry I don't tell you that enough"

"Then why are you always with Derek, every time i look for you Derek is there, when I ask where you are, it's Derek again. Fuck y/n you spend all night with him, dancing, talking, flirting... you ask me to come tonight, no beg me to, then spend all of your time with him barely speaking to me"

"You're kidding me, Derek is my friend, Spencer I was afraid if i spent too long alone with you I wouldn't be able to control myself, that i would just tell you everything, how i feel about you, how amazing you are at literally everything, how-" Spencer cuts you off

"You can't control yourself around me?" his eyes change from anger to lust

"N-No I can't, that's why I ask you to come but I don't spend time with you, I need you around but then I don't know what to say without telling you everything"

Spencer looks at you for a moment, before he grabs you and pulls you inside his apartment, shutting the door he pushes his body against yours, kissing you hard but full of passion.

"Shit Spencer, sometimes when you walk into the office in the morning it takes everything in me not to rip your clothes off right there"

"Nothing stopping you now" with that you were pulling his shirt off, his brown curls messing up as the shirt slid over them. He moved his bands beneath your sweater, lifting it up over your head.

He kisses you softly walking you over to his couch, you push him down and straddle his lap, grinding into him you feel the bulge growing in his pants.

"Wait y/n do we need protection?" Spencer asks breathily pulling away from you kiss

"No, don't worry we'll be okay" you reassure him moving back to feel his kisses

His mouth slowly moves from yours trailing down to your neck as he kisses to find your sweet spot, you let out a moan as he finds it you can feel a smile forming on his lips as he sucks harder and your hands move to his hair. Spencer moves to slip his fingers around the waistband of your pants, with your assistance he slides them off onto the floor. You feel him growing, and his pants becoming tighter you shake with anticipation of how he will feel inside of you

"I want you" You say quickly as if this moment will slip away and you will wake up from a dream

"Say that again"

"Fuck Spencer I want you now" You state louder as he tightly wraps his arms around you. He reaches down to rub you through your underwear

"So wet already, all i've done is kiss you"

"You should feel me when you put on that FBI vest" you place your forehead against his, he lets out a low growl.

You run your hands through his hair down his shoulders across his chest down his stomach and overtop of his pants you can feel him growing inside his boxers, denying yourself and him the pleasure of ripping his pants off right now and putting him inside of you. You begin to stroke his length through his pants, to which he smiles putting his head back letting out small noises of pleasure.

"Ride my leg" he says adjusting you against his body, you continue to stroke him but he takes your hand and wraps it around the back of his neck

You shudder as he begins to bounce his leg and you grind slowly, the sensation fills your body creating a knot in your stomach, as you continue to move on his leg you feel his member pulsating against your thigh thats between his legs, making the feeling in your stomach go tighter. You moan loudly leaning into him you lazily kiss his neck and moan lightly into his ear. He lets out a low moan mumbling about how your body feels against his.

"Shit y/n you're so beautiful" He states in a moan against your skin continuing to kiss you wherever his mouth falls on your body.

"Spence I'm going to- to cum" you whisper into his ear as he holds you tighter helping you grind onto his leg,

"Let me see you cum baby" he places his hans on your chin moving you to the perfect angle as he watches the pleasure on your face, you begin to lose it, coming undone around him, the tight sensation leaving your stomach, your legs trembling around his thighs, you moan loudly before falling into him. the leg of his pants becoming wet from your climax.

"Better than I imagined" Spencer laughs kissing you neck

Needing him right now you reach down and quickly unbutton pulling his pants and boxes off together. You bite your lip in anticipation. Reaching down you grab him into your hand unable to close your fist around him you begin to stroke his shaft, he lets small moans out into your mouth as he kisses you.

"I want to feel you around me" Spencer whispers into your ear, making you tilt your head back in pleasure ready for him.

"I want you inside me now" Spencer flips you so you are laying down on his couch and he is hovering over you. Brown curls falling in his face as your hands wander his body down to his length positioning it at your entrance.

"Spencer please" you moan waiting for him to thrust into you.

"Beg me again, like you begged me to come to the bar tonight" He says deeply leaning down to kiss you

"Please, I want you inside of me, I need to feel you, Please Spencer" Your body was almost shaking  knowing what was about to happen. Suddenly he pushed inside of you, your back arched and your hands flew up to his hair pulling him into you.

"You're so tight" He moans as he begins to thrust in and out inside of you. His size and the pleasure you feel makes tears form in your eyes

He slows down noticing the tears,

"Spencer keep going, you feel so good" He continues to kiss you passionately as he thrusts inside of you, you watch his face fill with delight, admiring him feeling the sensations of being inside of you almost puts you over the edge.

"y/n i'm almost there" He says panting as you feel his body tighten around you

"Me too... damn you're so hot Spence, keep fucking me" you say into his neck and you suck on his sweet spot he reaches down to help speed up your climax to where he is, he begins to rub you in small circles, you grind your hips into him forcing him deeper inside of you.

"Babe I'm going to..." he yells as you begin to feel his hot cum shoot inside of you, his moans shake as he lets go. You moan loudly at your second climax. He falls beside you, the both of you breathing heavily, sitting in the moment of pleasure and desire for each other.

As Spencer grabs things to clean up and do aftercare, you throw on your sweater you were wearing. Spencer walks you to his room and you Spend the rest of the evening cuddling, chatting and watching movies. By the end of the night he has asked you to be his girlfriend.

A call came in early the next morning letting everyone know there was a new case. Spencer drove you home to change and the two of you walked into the office together the next day

"Y/n what happened to you yesterday? You just left" Derek says walking towards you and Spencer

"Yeah, about last night" You say holding Spencer hand as he pulls you close.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 82 11
Reader is starting the job she's been planning towards her entire life, becoming a profiler for the BAU. But what she didn't plan on was falling...
1.1M 21.3K 21
Your relationship with Spencer Reid is a simple one: friends and coworkers together at the BAU. One day, after Spencer stumbles upon something he sho...
236K 4.3K 18
You have just finished graduate school successfully double majoring in Criminal Justice and Forensic Psychology. Along the way you had picked up an i...
80.2K 1.8K 19
Y/N has always dreamed of going to Paris and her team at the BAU wanted to help make that dream a reality. The group is more like family than coworke...