๐•„๐•ช ๐•™๐• ๐• ๐•• ๐•“๐•’๐•“๐•ช๐Ÿ”โค๏ธ

By pr3ttydollk

๐•Š๐•™๐•– ๐••๐•  ๐•™๐•’๐•š๐•ฃ ,๐•ค๐•™๐•– ๐••๐•  ๐•๐•’๐•ค๐•™๐•–๐•ค,๐•’๐•๐• ๐•œ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐••๐•’ ๐•ค๐•™๐•š๐•ฅ-๐•ฃ๐• ๐•• ๐•จ๐•’๐•ง๐•– More

Characters๏ฟผ
1
3
4
5

2

762 17 0
By pr3ttydollk

Kingston daquan jones
"I woke up to flashlights in my face l looked at junebug draco Shiesty and dior cameras was in me,ari and bri face before I can say something.
ari said y'all bitch ass hoes wake my baby I'm going kill u ."
"l just looked like yea that right wife
Mind u bri was on my chest and ari was in my arms and they got out and we went to sleep again."
"I woke up and seen that I was in the bed wit bri on my chest and ari walking in the room.
She said hey u finally up."
"I got up and went under the cabinet for a extra toothbrush I got it a brushed my teeth ari walked in and turned on the bath I had to pee so I pull my yk out to pee."

Ariana Royale Jackson

"I walked in the bathroom to make bri bath and king was in there he was brushing his teeth I turned on the bath water to feel it I seen kind done he walked to the toilet and pulled out his yk and started peeing I looked at his yk and it was so big I guess I was staring to much. "

"He said u like what u see wit a smile. "

"Can u get bri for me thx he walked in the room and got her I stop the water and put her rag in the water I had when to my mom house to get our stuff he walked in wit her I got her and put her in."

"Aye ari ." I look at her

I was going tell ari about my feelings about her yea what's up yo I know I just me you but like u.
" Yea king. "she walked to me
"Ik we just met but I like you. "I said
"I like u to she said and I just looked in her eyes and kissed her she kissed back then we stopped because bri was clapping like she knew what was going on ."

"Can I ask you something ari " I said look at her clean Brianna
"Yea what's up "
"What happened to her dad"
"One Time I was at a party got raped and I was pregnant but i got something good out of it ."
"Damn lm sorry for asking but lm here if you need Ight."
"Ight thx kin-Kingston ."she said but I cut her off
" oh I like that's name "she said with a smile
We all was dressed and yea
" if we going be in a relationship let go on a trip for 10 days to learn about each other."she said
"Alright bet let's do it" I said

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 242K 97
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
391K 14.4K 92
"Leave, you're free. Don't ever come back here again." She said, hoping he wouldn't return and she'll get to live Hael was shocked, "Are you abandon...
1M 25.9K 44
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
173K 7.9K 60
๐—•๐—ถ๐—น๐—น๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ ๐—˜๐—ธ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜€๐—ต ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜‚๐˜ƒ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜€๐—ต๐—ถ โ˜† The CEO of 'Raghuvanshi Group' also an underground Mafia. A typical cold...