♡Oh Shut Up♡ Adam Banks x fem...

By Banksie145

First book :) Please read the description and read the A/N it will make the book make sense a bit. And vote :... More

pt1: moving in
pt 2: dinner with the neighbours
pt 3 dinner with the neighbours(pt.2),
Pt 4 the game
pt 5 icecream
pt 6 Cheating
pt 7 the kiss
pt 8 Fulton
pt 10 Ducks?
playlist( please listen it's so good) in my opinion hee hee
pt 11 forfeit.
pt 12 "Quack!"
pt 13 "Adam Banks 99"
pt 14 kiss again?
pt 15 trip pt 1
pt 16 trip pt2 " friends with benfits"
pt 17 trip pt 3 plan B
pt 18 trip pt 4" wonder girl?"
pt 19 trip pt 5 "i love you too"
pt 20 "arguement"
pt 21 " panic attack"
pt 22 " shes so cute"
pt 23 "sorting things out"
pt 24 "make out dinner time"

pt 9 working things out

611 7 2
By Banksie145

Y/n pov

I can't believe I am going to talk to Adam. I've been avoiding him for ever and now I have to, ugghhh.

I walked out the door and saw Adam sitting on my steps waiting for me.

"Hi" I said awkwardly.

"Hey" he stated, turning around looking at me.

"Where are we going then?" I asked.

"Umm how about the park" He replied.
I nodded my head, and we walked off in silence. I looked up and could see him trying to build up some courage to say something but stopped himself just in time.

"Look Adam what you did really upset me." I fretted.

" I know and I'm really sorry, I just had to think of something to get Tammy away from me. And I feel so bad now, i should have done something else." He muttered. "I'm really, really sorry. If there's anything I can do to make it up to you I will do it."

"Really?" I smirked.

"Really" he assured.

"Hmmm. oh I know" I chuckled as we sat down on a bench.

"What?"He exclaimed. Confused at my sudden change of attitude.

"How about you try and act nicer towards my team and not be a dick." I grinned.

"I am not a dick" he gasped.

"Okay, okay sorry I'll go then" I chirped getting up and starting to walk away.

"Wait!" He beamed grabbing my hand and spinning me around so I was now sitting right beside him. Our kegs touching and our hands together.

"Fine I'll be nicer"he mumbled.

"I'm sorry what was that?" I asked bringing my hand to my ear to pretend I can't hear him.

"I'll be nice to your friends" he asserted smiling down at me.

"Great" I said getting up.

"Does this mean we're friends again" he questioned.

"Maybe" I chuckled walking away.
_________________________________________

At the ice rink.

"Dude check em out, man." Goldberg guestered towards peter pointing at a girl and a boy figure skating.

"Holy cow" peter gasped. "They're pretty good skaters."

"Y/n's better" Jesse said.

"Yeah she is" Connie assured.

"Anybody know who they are?" Coach asked.

"That's Tommy Duncan. He's in my science class. And that's his sister Tammy" he  stated swooning over her.

"Tammy!" I fumed " Oh God!"

"What y/n?" Charlie asked.

" Oh nothing" I affirmed glancing at Connie who was already looking at me.

"Think they'd want to play hockey with us?" Coach Bombay quizzed

"Yeah!" Everyone said. Except Connie and I.

"Go get dressed. I'll do the negotiating." Coach exclaimed.
_________________________________________

As I walked out the locker room I saw coach Bombay putting a jersey on Tammy and Tommy.  Tammy glanced my way and gave me a death stare. I ignored it until I got onto the ice where she approached me.

"Just so you know, i dont like you" Tammy complained.

"For your information I don't care." I bickered back. She scoffed and skated away.

"Back to basics skating! Coach yelled.
Orange cones were placed in a line with gaps between them all. We skated around and imbertween them with our hockey stick.

It was quite easy.

"Go! Go! Side to side. Shift your weight" coach called out to us.

As I finished I glanced over to see that Charlie had already fallen over.

"That's okay, Charlie." Coach assured the boy who was on the floor.

Our next excercise was very interesting. Coach had an egg in his hand.

"Soft hands" he whispered. "You don't shoot the puck to your teammate. You sail it to them."

"Karp on your feet." Bombay stated.
He arose from where he was and stood  infront of coach.

"You send it" Coach said rolling the egg towards Karp that broke on his stick.

"Oh! Gross"

"You don't stop the pass. You accept it. Cradle it." Coach beamed.

We were now in half a circle standing around Coach Bombay. With smashed eggs all around us.

"Concentration, not strength." Coach assured.

"Like the karate kid, right? "Wax on! Wax off"" averman mimicked.

"Just shut up and try it, Averman" Connie yelled. Earning a chuckled from me.

He lightly passed the egg towards coach as it sailed smoothly.

"Good Averman, Y/n"coach affirmed. He sent it to me which I then accepted it. I hit it back only to realised I swung to hard and the egg cracked in mid air, landing all over Coach.

"Oh way to go" laughed peter.

"Sorry" I exclaimed.
_________________________________________

"Y/n come to the mall, be there in 20 minutes bring your skates." Jesse gushed from the other side of the phone.

"Okay, Okay, I'm coming" I stated.

I gathered all my gear and skated towards the mall. I was approached by the team and coach all in there skates. But there was someone hiding behind coach. I looked behind him and saw that it was Fulton.

"Hiya Fulton, what are you doing here?" I asked.

"Hi y/n I'm going to learn how to skate, so I can play hockey" he answered.

"No way your on our team" I gasped.

"Only if i learn" he replied.

"Well come on then" i chuckled skating around the mall. Everybody followed behind me as I dodged through everyone. Jesse caught up to me and now we were racing.

"From here to the food court" Jesse exclaimed.

"You're on Hall" I yelled back.

"Ready! go!" he screamed. We raced all the way dodging everybody. I looked to my right and saw Jesse jump over a guy and land perfect.
What!
I turned back around and saw an old lady walking straight towards me but I dodged her. I heard a scream and looked behind me to see her knocked over and Fulton apologizing, he turned to look at me but smiled.

I saw that Jesse was infront so I sped up.

"Is that all you got y/l/n" Jesse snickered.

"Wanna bet" I yelled skating out past him.
As I was approaching the food court I looked to my right and saw Adam. He gave me a smile. I slowed down as I saw his friend give me a glance and then shake Adam. I giggled to myself before Jesse yelled really loud.

"I win y/l/n!" Screamed Jesse laughing.
But I ignored him all I could do was focus on Adam.

His hair. His eyes. His smile.

"Y/n?"Jesse said waving his hand infront of my head.

"Huh?"I stammered.

"What are you looking at"he asked moving his head so it was next to mine.

"No way y/n" Jesse scoffed.

"What?" I questioned.

"Not Adam, I told you, you shouldn't fall for him." He protested.

"I'm not falling for him" I huffed.

"You are too"he exasperated.

"Am not" I whinged.

"Are too" he grumbled.

"Am not"

"Are too"

"Am not"

"Are too"

"Am not"

"Ar-"

"Hey, hey what's going on here?" Coach Bombay asked.

"Nothing" Jesse and I snapped at the same time. Coach gave us a questioning look before shrugging his shoulders and walking off.

"Look y/n I don't care but from my opinion don't date him, he's a bully." Jesse ranted.

"You don't even know him!" I cursed.

"I know enough!" Jesse raged.

"Bye Hall" I said skating off.

"I'm not done y/n!" Jesse yelled back.

But I didn't care the last thing I need is more drama.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.4K 990 18
a girl who is obsessed with books, music, and hockey and a boy who hates her guts what could go wrong? reverie opal callas has a strong attitude and...
175K 3.1K 13
dean released me from his grip and stared at me. i silently shook my head. "adam banks broke my heart." [⃟ book two in adxmbxnks' mighty duck serie...
46.1K 672 21
Octavia Arsov is invited to accompany her hockey team, The Ducks, for a scholarship to a private school in Minnesota. Will her struggles stop her fro...
43.4K 526 20
Y/n y/l/n from Sydney, Australia goes to play hockey with team USA further known as the ducks. What happens when she catches the eye of a particular...