✓ | 𝐌𝐘 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐎𝐅 𝐌𝐀𝐑...

By 4uwhateverworks

❛ whatever possessed you to do that should possess you again. ❜ basically, where i try to write maribat plato... More

𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 | brucinette
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 | daminette
𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬 | jasonette
𝐚𝐧...𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧 | timinette
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 | timinette
𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐫 | no pairing
𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 | felinette
𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐮 | daminette
𝐣𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐚𝐧 | daminette
𝐤𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝 | yandere daminette
𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐬 | daminette
𝐢 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮... | daminette
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐚𝐥𝐚 | timinette [platonic]
𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐤𝐢𝐝𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 | daminette
𝐢'𝐦 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 | daminette [genderbend]
𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐦 | daminette [sibling]; timinette
𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨 | daminette
𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 | daminette
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐧 | daminette
𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 | daminette
𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐝 | maridamijon
𝐚𝐛𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐲 | luka & jason
𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐲 | daminette
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 | daminette
𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬 | daminette
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐨𝐬é | no pairing
𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐬 | no pairing
𝐢𝐧𝐣𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 | brucinette
𝐣𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲 𝐣𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲 | daminette
𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 | daminette
𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐚𝐮 | daminette
𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭) | jasonette
𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭. | jasonette
𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐬 | no pairing
𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐮𝐧𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐬 | jasonette
𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐛𝐨𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐬 | jasonette
𝐛𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐬 | timinette
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧 | daminette
𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐝 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞 [chloe and jon]
𝐠𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 | dickinette
𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 | dickinette
𝐨𝐟 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐯𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐬 | dickinette
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 & 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 | dickinette

𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 | jasonette

3.3K 94 19
By 4uwhateverworks

request: Hi, can you write a jasonette or a daminette fic to the song Wanted by Hunter Hayes please? Thank you! Your work is really amazing!

You know I'd fall apart without you

I don't know how you do what you do

MARINETTE WAS JASON'S light. When the world around him was dark, she was the star that would guide him through the journey most called life. Imagining his existence without her pained Jason to an extent he couldn't even start to describe.

He didn't understand how she managed to calm him down on his worst days, how she could keep him smiling even after everything. Jason's heart wasn't the cracked one it used to be; it was fixed, smooth because it was loved.

'Cause everything that don't make sense about me
Makes sense when I'm with you

Jason had always craved physical touch. He never really understood why; he just knew that he craved it.

Marinette was more than happy to give it to him. As an affectionate person, it was practically her dream to show it to someone, and Jason was delighted to be that someone.

They often spent nights curled up with each other. Marinette's head would be tucked under Jason's chin and he would rest his head on hers; a comforting weight.

Like everythin' that's green, girl, I need you
But it's more than one and one makes two

On the nights things were just too hard to handle, Marinette would drag Jason into bed and hum little french lullabies that would eventually make Jason's eyes droop and close.

There were times when he would wonder why she was still with him. Apart from his looks and his civilian name, Jason didn't really have much going for him. Marinette was too much of a genuine person to be with him for only that, so why was she still with him? Why not date someone more mentally stable, someone more useful?

Put aside the math and the logic of it

Times like that, Marinette would give him the softest of smiles and say, "You're the only one who truly understands me. I lived my entire teenage years in misery because of one girl who managed to take everything away from me with pretty little lies and golden promises. I spent years abandoned and broken and you were the one to pick me up, piece by piece, and fix me."

You gotta know you're wanted too
'Cause I wanna wrap you up

Just like Jason had insecurities, Marinette did too.

On some of the worst nights, she would feel worthless and forgotten, a small bundle under the sheets.

Sometimes Jason would find her like this after he came back from patrol.

He'd quickly change and reassure her that yes, he loved her and no, he wouldn't leave her behind.

Wanna kiss your lips
I wanna make you feel wanted

He'd reiterate every statement with a peck on her tear-stained face, wiping every salty, bitter tear until it was the bright one he knew.

On her birthday, he took her to the top of WE for a picnic. The expression on Marinette's face was one he would remember for the rest of his life.

And I wanna call you mine
Wanna hold your hand forever

The first people to try and attempt to walk back into Marinette's life were her parents; who, if Jason was correct, denied her their support when she needed it most.

Pathetic.

What made it worse was that their bakery had gone into bankruptcy for believing the liar, and now here they were, asking the daughter they estranged for money.

Marinette exploded.

Jason had a feeling that this had been a long time coming but clearly, by the look on Tom and Sabine Dupain-Cheng's faces, they weren't expecting it.

Their encounter ended with Marinette in tears and Jason slamming the door in their face.

"She clearly doesn't want to talk to you right now, or ever, for that matter. I suggest you leave right now." he had said.

And never let you forget it
Yeah, I wanna make you feel wanted

Jason thought the liar in Marinette's class had been exposed because in steady numbers, each of her classmates came to Gotham, begging for her forgiveness.

It was really very satisfying to watch her kick each and everyone of them out.

Anyone can tell you you're pretty
You get that all the time, I know you do

At one point, the former-model Adrien Agreste, arrived at her little, but famous boutique.

At first, Marinette wasn't too angry at him, just resigned.

Apparently, Agreste was 'in love' with Marinette, and he had come to Gotham to take her away from Jason, calling him spoiled and useless.

At least that's what Jason caught. By how angry Marinette got, there was clearly more.

Jason had never seen Marinette so angry, because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

But your beauty's deeper than the make-up
And I wanna show you what I see tonight

That very night, Marinette turned to him and asked him, "Why won't he leave me alone? I was Ladybug, I'm not anymore, but he won't leave me alone. Why?"

Her voice cracked at the end.

When I wrap you up
When I kiss your lips

Jason wrapped her up in his arms, and pressed a soft kiss to her lips. "Because he doesn't see the real you. He still sees Ladybug, the girl you were, and he doesn't want to let go."

I wanna make you feel wanted
And I wanna call you mine

Adrien was the last, and the most persistent of Marinette's classmates.

He showed up at their door, at the very least twice a day, begging for Marinette's forgiveness while simultaneously trying to coerce her into leaving Jason.

Wanna hold your hand forever
And never let you forget it

He was waiting for them even when they came back from a date.

It was the first time Jason could actually scan Adrien Agreste. Bright blonde hair, emerald green eyes, the typical model looks.

"Where have you been?" Adrien demanded as if he had every right to. "M'lady, how many times do I have to tell you, this Wayne is a waste of your time and-"

Jason scoffed at him. "Honestly, how thick are you? Pixie has told you more than 20 times to get lost, Agreste, why is that so hard for you to understand?"

Agreste stood up, attempting - and failing - to look threatening. "Maybe, it's because someone like you doesn't deserve her."

"Absolutely." Jason agreed, instantly, making both Marinette and Agreste stare at him in surprise. "I don't deserve her, but someone like you sure as hell doesn't deserve her either."

Leaning closer to him, Jason whispered to Agreste conspiratorially. "See the difference between me and you is that I don't look at her as if she's an object; that's your job. I see her as a person who can make her own decisions."

'Cause, baby, I wanna make you feel wanted
As good as you make me feel
I wanna make you feel better

Agreste stood up, an outraged expression on his face.

A cat-like mewl left his throat and Jason had to stifle his laugh because what?

"Marinette, go in." Agreste ordered.

Said woman rolled her eyes at him. "You're not my boyfriend, Adrien, don't order me around."

She looked at Jason who tilted his head. I'll deal with this

Better than your fairy tales
Better than your best dreams

As soon as she was out of sight, Jason turned to Agreste, a threatening gleam in his eyes. "Let me get this clear, Agreste. You are going to leave Gotham tomorrow, or, I can guarantee you, you will be escorted out and, now, you wouldn't want the paparazzi to know that, would you?"

You're more than everything I need
You're all I ever wanted
All I ever wanted

Agreste left the next day; the press covered it all speculating what or who could have compelled him to stay in Gotham for so long.

Marinette gaped at Jason when he heard the news.

And I just wanna wrap you up
Wanna kiss your lips

He just smirked at her.

Before he knew it, the two of them were kissing and Jason grunted as he landed on the sofa.

I wanna make you feel wanted
And I wanna call you mine

Things got very much heated before the need for air became too much.

Wanna hold your hand forever
And never let you forget it

Marinette sighed, collapsing against Jason's chest.

"I love you," she mumbled.

Yeah, I wanna make you feel wanted
Baby, I wanna make you feel wanted
You'll always be wanted

Jason smiled.

"I love you too."

»»————-  ————-««

i actually kinda hate the ending but this was the best out of the fifty rewritten versions so-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.2K 1.3K 23
Just a bunch of random maribat sh*t. sorry in advance 😅 WARNINGS: Cursing, suggestive language, mentions of harassment and abuse Also, if you find...
205K 2.4K 23
Some times the only thing I need is a good one shot, and now I am going to write my own. I promise you will love these. I make em Juicy ;) I also tak...
12.1K 366 8
Read the first oneshot for context in My Book of Maribat Oneshots. Just little outtakes and snippets of what everyone wanted. Note: This work is pure...
13.1K 519 21
- This is of course a Jasonette Fanfic. This story will also have some references to the One-Shot I did in my other book so you can all go check it o...