๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐€๐ƒ๐Ž๐‘๐„ ๐„๐€๐‚๐‡ ๐Ž...

By k-kirstein

"๐–๐€๐ˆ๐“ ๐–๐„๐‘๐„ ๐’๐“๐ˆ๐‹๐‹ ๐ˆ๐ ๐‡๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐’๐‚๐‡๐Ž๐Ž๐‹" ----เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ sequel to my first {... More

Hello
Normal- Ish?
Pee Pee-
The Search Bar
The Rip
I Won't Hesitate B-
Llama Drama
The Story Ends Here
To Mourn The Loss
Disconsolate
Agastopia
Envisage The Goddess
Glorified Replacment ๐Ÿˆ
Hallelujah, My Ass
Emancipate Finale
Another Life
Title
277
Villian Arc
Greet You With Goodbye
Wishes
Ehssan
<3 ๐Ÿ‹
Agape
Quatervois
First class ๐Ÿˆ
Uh oh
Oneirataxia
News
Do it
Condom ๐Ÿ‹
So close
Weird Cycle?
Search History ๐Ÿˆ
Cooking
Top ๐Ÿ‹
A Challenge
Purple ๐Ÿˆ
Hot N Cold ๐Ÿ‹
Sus
You Lose
Heroes
Oh Brother
New House ๐Ÿ‹
Months
Confetti
Miracle
His Family
I Adore You ๐Ÿ‹

Boy-Friend

185 9 5
By k-kirstein

Second to last !! Enjoy ~
_____________________________

"I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may now kiss the bride."

You held the frame the photographer took at your wedding.

It was before the party at the grand hall, you had went outside in the garden to take photos with Shoto as your husband.

The frame captured a picture of Shoto dipping you down in your flowing white wedding dress, as cherry blossoms fell from the blue coated sky, a ray of sunlight shining down on you both.

Next to it was another wedding photo of you holding Sachi and Shoto holding Eri, all of you had bright smiles as you kissed the cheeks of your daughters.

There was a frame of Shoto's ceremony for becoming the #3 hero, his awkwardness never ceased to amaze you.

Sachi's first time riding her bike, Eri's first time, and yours and Shoto's all in one collage.

All of that was years ago.

"I became his wife seven years ago." You wiped the frame again, getting to see the shiny diamond bling on your ring finger.

And it still felt surreal,

to be married to a hero, to be married to a person you once called your friend.

Your fantasy immediately blemished hearing the morning rush.

"Get out of the bathroom!" You heard your teenage daughter yell at the much younger one. "I was in there first!" Then stomping was heard from the stairs.

"Mom Eri's being mean again!" Sachi's straight half red and white hair bounced at her shoulders as she fumed her complaint to you.

You were in the middle of cleaning and trying to pack their lunches.

"She doesn't mean it Sachi, Eri's just growing and she needs a bit more space alright? Here, take your bento and wrap it up." You finished making the rice themed lunch.

Sachi huffed and dragged her feet to take the sparkly blue box. "I wish I had a little sister instead."

Your eyes widened seeing her trudge away, though you couldn't think too much on what she said then.

The internet wasn't lying when they said teens are the worst. You thought while seeing Eri walk down the stairs.

She was fifteen years old now and about your height or even an inch more, she was a first year at UA high.

It was the high school you taught at.

Eri walked over to the counter to grab her bento box, phone in hand.

"Eri, be nicer to your sister."

"I know that m- hey!" You snatched her phone that distracted her. "I need you to mean it." You rubbed her curly hair.

Eri nodded, her attitude washing away. "Alright I get it. Did dad leave early again?" Curious, her mood changed.

"I felt him leave the bed so early the sun wasn't even awake, but he always tells you-" "I love you and have a good day. We know mom." Eri cut you off grabbing her backpack.

"Sachi c'mon, It's 7:45."

"We're gonna be late!" Somehow you were the unorganized one in the morning.

___________

Luckily, you managed to drop Sachi off at her elementary on time, arriving only a bit late to your first period.

You had taken over 1-B, it became a hero class, Eri attended 1-A.

1-A had still been taken over by the grumpiest man alive, you always had meetings with Aizawa. It felt odd being able to call him a coworker.

"Good morning class." You walked in a minute later seeing all of your students.

"Morning Mrs. Todoroki." They answered simultaneously.

"Morning Mrs. Todoroki~." Snickers followed the flirtatious voice.

"Keisuke." Your brow raised at the playboy who leaned back in his seat. "What? You look extra teachy today."

"Teachy isn't a word. Now, textbook page 42 'special skills'." You smacked a ruler against the board, going in teacher mode.

_____________

"So how was you day at school?" You asked, the color of the sky morphing into an orange mix.

"Mom you saw me in the hall like twenty times." Eri answered shaking her head. "Then it doesn't apply to you, Sachi?" Sachi only responded with a 'good'.

"So enthusiastic." You sighed, but kept a smile with never ending love for each of them.

You had arrived home, parking the car in your spacious driveway. "Girls can you help me with the grocery." "Yes!" Finally, enthusiasm.

Sachi and Eri knew you were cooking yakitori with sides of ohitashi.

You unlocked the door letting the girls walk in.

Eri placed down two food bags her phone dinged, she sprinted up. "Mom? Would it be alright if a classmate came over for dinner? We have this partner thing.." Eri fiddled with her fingers.

"I'm alright with it, I would ask your dad—" "Dads always busy. He isn't even here anymore." Sachi interrupted with a sad look.

"Sachi darling you know dads work is hard, but he still loves us and comes home when he can." You reassured Sachi.

"How about we cook dinner and clean before dad comes? And Eri, text your friend." Emphasizing, you earned a red eared Eri.

"Ooh Eri has a boyfriend~," "I don't!"

____________

The food was finished, five plates set out.

You freshened up and cleaned around the house, the girls got out of their school clothes.

"Girls come down to eat!" You immediately heard loud stomping.

Sachi.

The doorbell rang, it must be Shoto.

Instead, you were surprised to see another male, holding a bouquet of roses.

"Hello, are you Eri's friend?" You asked the slightly timid boy.

"I-oh uhm yeah, I'm Akihito. Nice to meet you Mrs. Todoroki, these are for you." He held the roses out with a sweet smile. 

"How beautiful, thank you. Please come inside I've set up dinner." You welcomed him in, he was taller than you.

Hearing noise Eri came down the stairs, she curled her hair, you smiled, was I like that?

"H-hey Akihito."

The air was awkward between them, both turning pink.

"Boring! Let's eat Akihito!" Sachi stole the boys hand leading him to the table.

You placed the roses in a clean vase, seeing Eri dazed. "You're just like your dad."

__________

Ten minutes into the dinner and conversation, Shoto still wasn't home.

"I never knew being a hero took so much time, does your husband ever get days off Mrs. Todoroki?" Akihito had grown comfortable with time passing.

You looked over at Shoto's frozen plate. "It's rare, but when he does or even tries to he always makes it the best day. Actually, I think he had an interview today. Excuse me." Grabbing the tv remotes 'on' button, an interview of Shoto popped up.

"So what are you like outside of hero duty?" The interview lady asked with laughs.

"I have a family that waits for me all the time, I'll always be grateful for my wife and kids." Shoto's response made your heart squeeze.

"I see, you don't ever get bored of just her? You have many admirers." Her words made your heart falter.

Suddenly, the door flew open.

"Y/n." Shoto barged in with a distressed face, clad in the outfit identical to the tv.

You turned towards him, a loose grip on the remote. "I know it's-" "People don't know when to shut up." He enveloped you in a hug, his heart racing.

Oh Shoto. You hugged him back for a second. "I know." You whispered rubbing his disheveled hair.

Shoto sighed finally noticing the dinner table.

"Hi dad!" Sachi greeted with a stuffed mouth.

Eri and Akihito choked.

"Who's that—" "Dad! Uh it's my friend from school! We had a project and mom invited him for dinner and.." Eri rambled with her cheeks glowing red.

"And get out." Shoto shot a death glare at Akihito.

"A-alright-" "No! Sit down! Shoto, be nice to him, you were in his position once." You interjected making Shoto cringe as he remembered your dad.

Shoto sighed going to join you at the table, mouthing an 'I'm watching you' to a frightened Akihito.

"I-it's nice to meet you Mr. Todoroki." Akihito was hyperventilating being in the presence of a pro hero, and of course Eri's dad.

He looks like a menace compared to her. Akihito thought seeing you sit next to him.

"Why are you and Eri partners for the project?" Shoto kept a steady gaze on Akihito.

"Uh, we were assigned based on our seating arrangement and Eri sits next to me." Akihito nervously responded.

Eri rolled her eyes at Shoto. "Dad please."

"We have to know about you two, this is the age where you two start changing." Shoto didn't mean to glance at Sachi, but did anyway.

You got the hint.

"Well I don't mind you coming over at all Akihito, my husband'll get used to it." You nudged Shoto's knee under the table.

He gave him seeing your sweet side.

I'll take the week off.

_________

And he did just that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 166 10
.หš แตŽโ”Šอ™โ—Ÿฬ†โ—žฬ† " ๐–ฆ๐–พ๐— ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–ฟ๐—Ž๐–ผ๐—„ ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—! " *๏ฝฅแฟพ แตŽโŒ‡ โบโ—ฆ Started: 02.09.21
75.1K 2K 38
๐™ป๐šŽ๐š'๐šœ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐šœ! ๐™ธ'๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐šœ๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐šŠ ๐š ๐š‘๐š’๐š•๐šŽ! ๐™ธ๐š'๐š•๐š• ๐š‹๐šŽ ๐šŠ ๐š•๐š’๐š๐š๐š•๐šŽ ๐šŒ๐š›๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š”๐š๐š’๏ฟฝ...
156K 2.7K 40
"๐‘€๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘Ž ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘ ๐‘œ ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘ฆ" ๐šƒ๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐š’๐šœ ๐š™๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ {๐™ป๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐šŠ ๐š๐š•๐š˜๐š ๐šŽ๐š›}๐šƒ๐š˜๐š๐š˜๐š‹๐šŠ๐š”๐šž๐š๐šŽ๐š”๐šž ๐šก ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š๐šŽ...
87.7K 3.2K 16
โ€ขยฐ. *เฟ โ๐ฐ๐š๐ข๐ญ, ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ๐›๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ?โž ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ญ๐จ๐๐จ๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐ข ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐จ ๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฐ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐š ๐ ๐ก๐จ...