𝘍𝘭𝘢𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘀𝘦𝘯𝘡 𝘈π˜₯𝘰...

Door samsopolis

Hello!! This is my new book, it's all Punznap because im tired of there not being a lot. Don't worry, though... Meer

Hello!
I Hate You
Hockey Night
Horror Movies (Halloween Special)
a/n (not an update)

You're Beautiful (smut)

678 7 19
Door samsopolis

TW: implied SH, bullying/saying rude things, body/facial dysmorphia(I believe), implied step-sibling seggs (blame my friend)
CW: soft seggs, praise
——

"Go away!" "K!ll yourself!" "You're not worth anything, pig." "You're literally so fat???" "The world would be better without you in it" "you shouldn't be alive"

    Sapnap frowned, squishing the skin of his thighs in his fingers, harshly rubbing his other hand over his stomach. Removing his hand from his thigh, he moved it up to his neck and pinched a bit of flesh, wincing as he did so. Both of his hands travelled to his own cheeks as he pulled at them, wishing they would shrink.

Sap hated it. He hated how when he walked his thighs would jiggle, and how puffy his stomach was and that it would stick out in any top he wore. He gripped at his hair, pulling it and frowning. He hated how greasy it was, and how puffy his cheeks were. Sapnap hated the way his arms moved when he shifted the wrong way. He wished everything about him would change, that he could magically snap his fingers and he wouldn't look like this anymore.

Wiping the tears from his face harshly, he pulled his shirt back down and sniffled, jogging over to his connected bathroom and falling in front of the toilet. He grabbed the side of the seat with one hand, and with the other, he connected two of his fingers and brought them up to his lips. With a small breath, he shoved them to the back of his throat and pressed down hard, making himself gag enough to empty his entire stomach contents into the porcelain bowl before him.

Grimacing, he stood up and washed his face. Turning around to walk out, Sapnaps eyes landed on the worried face before him, and he frowned even more. 'Shit'. He was fucked. "Hey, you okay? I heard you throwing up, thought I'd come check on you.." the others eyebrows knitted in confusion as he took in the sight before him. "Oh- yeah, yeah I'm okay. Just- ate something I shouldn't have, y'know?" Sapnap laughed awkwardly, shifting his weight to his other foot.

The man that stood before him only rolled his eyes, beginning to speak. "You haven't eaten in at least a day, Sap. You're pale, almost ghostly. And you've got tear streaks on your cheeks. And your wrists, oh god," the other frowned, walking closer to Sapnap to grab the boys hands in his own, examining his arms. "Punz.." the raven haired boy whispered, earning a large frown from 'Punz'. "Sappy," he sighed, kissing the others forehead and pulling him into a hug.

Sapnap couldn't hold back as he let his walls crumble. Loud sobs were ripping out of his throat, and tears were pouring out of his eyes onto Punz's shoulder, the other rubbing soothing circles onto his back. "It's okay, Shh, it's okay." Punz whispered, pulling away to look at the ravenette. He leaned forward so their foreheads were touching, and pressed a soft kiss to Sapnaps nose. "Punz, we- we can't," Sapnap stumbled, knowing exactly what the opposite was going to do. "Said who? Nobody's home, it's nobody else's life," Punz whispered, getting dangerously closer to Saps face. "I-" before Sapnap could continue, there was a pair of chapped, plump lips on his own.

The raven didn't move. He didn't dare move, because he knew this was wrong. Punz was his damn step brother for heaven sake. But god, did it feel good. Just as Punz was about to pull back, Sapnap grabbed the back of his head and pushed himself impossibly closer to the other, kissing him more passionately. Punz let out a surprised Yelp, chuckling against the youngers lips.

Try blond nipped at Sapnaps lower lip, carefully asking for permission. Saps mouth opened, and almost immediately, Punz let himself explore every little place. Shoving his tongue into Sapnaps mouth, running it over the others teeth caressing the inside of his cheeks, whatever you could name, he was doing. He let his hands roam the others body as they slowly made their way to the others hips. Punzs lips suddenly disconnected from Sapnaps, a long trail of saliva following his mouth. He began to suck slightly on the pale skin of Sapnaps neck, when suddenly a pair of hands stopped him.

"Hey, woah, what? What happened?" Punz asked, a confused look on his face. Did he mess up? "Did I do something I shouldn't have? Did I cross a line?" He asked, slightly panicked. "No, god, no, it's just- I- I've never.. y'know, and- I'm ugly. You wouldn't want to do that with me," Sapnap laughed brokenheartedly, which, in turn, broke Punzs heart just as mush if not more. "Baby, no," he frowned and attempted to take Saps hand, but he turned and walked out of the bathroom.

"Sap, honey, look at me." Punz demanded, following the younger boy out of the bathroom and into a bedroom. Sapnaps gaze lifted from the floor as he looked up, his once bright orange eyes now dull and grey meeting a piercing blue set. "You're beautiful. Let me show you what I see, yeah?" He offered, pushing a stray piece of flyaway hair back under Sapnaps bandana. Hesitantly, he nodded, which made Punzs smile grow.

Not saying a word, the blond haired boy picked up the raven so Sapnaps legs were around his waist, as he continued what he was doing before and started to lay a few sweet, soft kisses to his neck. "Punz- you-you don't have to carry me. I'm probably too heavy" "nonsense. Now, I prefer if you stopped talking unless it's to tell me to do something. Got it?" Punz replied. Getting a nod out of Sapnap, he took that as a yes and laid him on the fluffy bed.

Punz detached his lips from the boys neck to pull at the bottom of his shirt. "Is this okay?" He asked softly. Sapnap nodded a little, covering his face with his hands. Punz pulled the shirt off and kissed his hands that were over his face, and began to place gentle, loving kisses all along Sapnaps belly and chest. Kissing back up to his neck, he licked a stripe from the base of his collarbone to the bottom of his chin, and nipped at the others ear. "You're fucking beautiful, Sap. You're mine. All mine. You're so pretty. You're my perfect boy, aren't you?" He whispered, sending a shiver right though Sapnaps body. "Punz, I-" "shh, baby, let me do the talking alright? I wanna show you how beautiful you are."

"Is this okay?" Punz asked, gently folding his hand against Sapnaps semi-hard erection. Letting out a soft moan, Sapnap nodded. "No, no, sweetheart. I need verbal consent, you know that," he pressed further, leaning down to kiss at Sapnaps chin. "Y-yes, god, please," Sap whined. Punz smirked and removed his hand, trailing rough kisses down to Sapnaps somewhat hidden v-line. "You're doing so good, baby," Punz whispered against the soft skin of his belly, lifting his head slightly. He raised his eyes to look at Sapnap, before raising an eyebrow as if to ask permission. "Yes, please, Punz," he breathed out, biting at his bottom lip.

Punz smiled contently, unbuttoning the others jeans and pulling them down along with his boxers, causing the others length to spring up and hit his lower stomach. "Gosh, you didn't tell me you were so big," Punz chuckled, gently grabbing ahold of Sapnap and bringing the head to his lips. He pressed a few kisses around his shaft, his tongue teasing the tip every so often. Seeing a few beads of precum form, he started to kitten lick around his shaft a bit. "God, Punz, please," Sapnap whispered, gripping onto the sheet slightly.

Punz pressed one final kiss to the side of Sapnaps cock, before taking the tip into his mouth unexpectedly. This caused a moan to escape the younger boys lips, and a silent curse to follow. Punz took him deeper, swallowing all the way down until his nose was met with pubic hair and the tip was hitting the back of his throat. Being blessed with very little to no gag reflex made this ten times better. He moaned a little around Sapnaps cock, sending vibrations through the other boy which led to another moan escaping his lips. "Fuck, oh my god," he whimpered. Punz kept bobbing his head, looking up at Sapnap through hooded eyes.

Punz pulled off to catch a breath, but didn't stay off for long as he took the tip back into his mouth. He wasted no time by teasing the slit with the point of his tongue, flattening the muscle every other time to press the ball of his piercing against it. His hands were kneading the skin of Sapnaps thighs as he did this, and Sapnap wasn't sure if it was the hard deepthroat he received, the gentle scraping of Punzs bottom teeth against him or if it was the piercing in Punzs tongue, but he could feel the knot in his stomach get tighter. "Fuck, Punz, I'm gonna-" he cut himself off with a moan, gripping the sheets even harder. "That's it, cum for me baby," Punz smiled, wrapping his lips around Sapnaps tip again to catch every last drop of semen. Sal felt the knot come undone as he came into Punzs hot mouth, his back arching and eyes rolling back. He let out a lewd moan, louder then any of the other ones. "Fuck, Punz," he whispered out of breath. Punz swallowed every last drop of the warm, salty liquid before moving himself back up to kiss the raven.

Punz smiled when he looked at the boy beneath him. "Think you can go again?" He asked softly, pressing a kiss to his forehead. Sapnap nodded and pressed their lips together, making Punz laugh slightly. "God, you're adorable." Punz whispered and pushed himself up. He stood up and pulled both his jeans and black boxers off, kicking them to the side. He climbed back onto the bed, straddling Sap so that his legs were either side of his waist and his head was caged by his arms. Sapnaps eyes widened as he noticed the size of the other mans cock, and looked up at him with sceptical eyes. "Are you sure that's gonna fit inside of me?" He asked. "Only if you want it to, baby. I can stay out if you'd rather." Punz kissed his forehead.

Sapnap shook his head. "Is there some sort of preparation?" He asked, tilting his head slightly. Luke nodded, remembering that he had no bottle of lube on him and that he'd have to go back to his room to get some. "I have a bottle of lube in my room, if you wanted to move there, or I could just use spit," he stated. "What one would hurt less?" Sapnap asked in a whisper, as if Punz would hit him for asking that question. The blond reached his hand up and gently caressed the ravens cheek, smiling softly. "The lube, definitely." "Then let's move, I'm scared enough as it is." Sapnap joked, chuckling a little. Punz snorted and stood up, picking the shorter boy up.

Thank god nobody was home, because Punz carrying Sap to his bedroom when they're both ass-naked isn't a sight they'd want anyone else to see. When they reached Punzs room after a hot make out session in the hallway, he set Sapnap onto the silk white sheets of his bed before shutting off his main light and turning his LEDs to a deep orange, almost red. He walked over to the bed and sat next to Sapnap, reaching over to his night stand. He opened a drawer and pulled out a small bottle, before flipping open the cap and squeezing a bit out onto his fingers. "You ready, baby?" He asked and looked over to the other. "Y-yeah," Sapnap said hesitantly, looking into the bright blue eyes of the older boy. "We don't have to if you don't wan-" "I do, I promise I do. Just- go a bit slower? Take it easy, it's my first time.." Sapnap answered quickly, which was responded with a sweet smile.

Punz rubbed the lubricant between his fingers to warm it up slightly before gently pressing his middle finger into Sapnaps hole. Sap gasped, looking at Punz who was now hovering over him. He smiled and pushed their lips together in attempt to distract the other from the weird sensation. Once he thought it was good enough, Punz slowly pushed another finger in, pumping them rather slowly. Scissoring his fingers, he dug his face into Saps neck. Sapnap let out another moan at the feeling of a third finger being added, and just a few moments later Punz pulled them all out which caused him to whine at the sudden emptiness.

"Are you sure, Sap? 100%?" Punz asked again, leaning down to kiss the others forehead. "Yes, please, fuck me, Punz, please!" He moaned at the feeling of a tip being pressed against his hole. Not knowing what to do with his hands, he reached down and took Punzs hands into his own. The blond smiled at this, clasping their hands together and placing them by Sapnaps head. "Squeeze my hand if you want me to slow down, okay? Safe word it flame." Punz stated, to which Sapnap nodded. "Do you know the traffic light method?" He asked. Sapnap nodded again. "I'm going to need you to use that for me, darling. That okay?" Again, another nod. Punz smiled and pushed himself in, making Sapnaps back arch slightly. Punz noticed a small bump in Sapnaps stomach, causing his face to lighten up. "Feel," Punz brought Sapnaps hand up to the lump, making him touch it. "Is that-" Punz cut him off with a small laugh and a kiss.

"Colour?" Punz whispered. "Y-yellow-" Sapnap whispered back, getting used to the pain but pleasure. Punz nodded and pressed a few kisses to Sapnaps face, smiling sweetly at him. "There you go, baby. You're doing amazing, Sap." Punz praised, earning a small moan from Sapnaps lips. "Okay- you- you can move," Nick whispered. "Yeah?" Punz confirmed. Sapnap nodded and Punz began to slowly move himself out. Once he had pulled out to his tip, he pushed himself back in, making Sapnap moan loudly in pleasure. "Fuck, you feel so good, Sappy." Punz moaned, leaning down to nip at the others ear again.

Punz continued his pace, speeding up a little when Sapnap asked him to. "Colour?" Punz asked again, looking into Sapnaps eyes. "Green, so fucking green," he whispered, "I-I'm so cl-close, Punz," "me too, my love," Punz smiled. "Fuck~ I'm- I'm gonna- Ugh-" "go ahead, Sappy. Cum." Punz pushed, causing Sapnap to scream out in pleasure, his back arching off of the bed and eyes filling with love. "F-fuck~!" He moaned. "Punz- it's too much- I-I can't," he whimpered when Punz was still moving in and out of him. "Just a little more, baby, hold on," he responded.

"P-Punz, I-I cant, please!" The overstimulation was starting to get to Sapnap, as pure pleasure was now just pain. "Fuck, Sap, hold on darling," Punz groaned. "I- red! F-Flame! Stop I- I cant," Sap panicked. Punz immediately stopped every movement, pulling out of the other boy slowly. "I'm sorry, god, baby, I'm so so sorry," he whispered, wiping Sapnaps tears away with the pads of his thumbs. "It's- it's okay," Sapnap replied. Punz pressed a kiss to his lips, smiling softly at him. "You're beautiful, Sap." Sapnap felt himself blush as he looked away. "I'll be back, I'm gonna go get a towel to wipe off with." Punz said and walked off.

He came back moments later with a warm wet cloth, and began to wipe down Sapnaps face and lower area. Once finished, he tossed it to the side and crawled into the bed with the raven and pulled him closer. "God, you're adorable. And mine. All mine," Punz whispered, kissing a dark bruise he left of Sapnaps neck. He smiled and nuzzled into the blond boy, cuddling further into his chest. "I wish it was that easy," he sighed.

Ga verder met lezen