Modern family imagines: Y/n D...

By XxJenlisa2Xx

this is a fanfiction, I repeat this is a fanfiction. I don't own the characters except for Y/n they belong to... More

Season 1 ep 1: the pilot (bra shopping)
Season 1 ep 2: The Bicycle Thief (some advice from Gloria)
Season 1 ep 3: Come Fly with Me (Y/n and Jeff's argument)
Season 1 ep 4 : The incident (Y/n told Dede that she's pregnant)
Season 1 ep 5: Coal Digger (painting the room for the baby)
Season 1 ep 6: Run for your wife (trying on dresses)
season 1 ep 7: En Garde (having pregnancy anger)
Season 1 ep 8: Great Expectations (Babysitting Lily)
Season 1 ep 9: Fizbo (the baby is coming!)
Season 1 ep 10: Undeck the Halls (Kate's first Christmas eve)
Season 1 ep 11: Up All Night (The return of Emerald)

introduction Y/n Dunphy (Season 1)

7.5K 44 15
By XxJenlisa2Xx

Name: Y/n Alicia Dunphy

Age: 19 (season 1)

Birthday: ???

Hair color: Black

The Oldest, Second Oldest or Youngest: The first oldest

Siblings: Haley, Alex and Luke

Father and Mother: Phil and Claire

Grandfather and Step-Grandmother: Jay and Gloria

Cousins: Lily and Manny

Uncles: Cameron and Mitch (Mitchell)

Summary: Y/n is the oldest sister of Haley, Alex and Luke, and the parents of Claire and Phil. In season 1 it was revealed that she was pregnant with Jeff's baby (noncanon/ my character), she also speaks Spanish, Korean and French.

(That's it for the introduction of Y/n Dunphy and remember this is a fanfiction meaning its not real. So, yeah I'll update this maybe later or not bye!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 54.2K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
509K 16K 74
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
181K 2.3K 31
"You ain't leaving until you suck my cock Y/n." he said with deep voice holding her hair tightly... ~𝒔𝒆𝒙 𝒔𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒔 ~π’”π’Žπ’–π’• π’˜π’‚π’“π’π’Šπ’π’ˆ ~𝒆...
235K 5.8K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ΰͺœβ€βž΄ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 π‹πˆπŠπ„ .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...