𝒮𝒽𝒾𝒻𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 (BNHA x OP!F...

By Hi_Hi_There

"ᴡʜᴏ'ꜱ ᴛʜᴀᴛ? ᴡᴀɪᴛ! ʜᴏʟʏ ꜱʜɪᴛ!!! ᴍʀ. ᴀɪᴢᴀᴡᴀ?!" What if one day you wake up in MHA on a fluke. Don't get me wro... More

Character Information (Important Edit)
01 - School
02 - Worlds
03 - Quirk
04 - House
05 - Training
06 - Imagination
07 - Meeting
08 - Day off
09 - The Bar
Quirk Explanation (Edited)
Quirk Explanation (Outfits)
10 - Beach
11 - Inheritance
12 - UA Entrance Exam
13 - Letters
14 - Greetings!
15 - Combat Training
16 - Extra Credit
17 - Extra Credit (Canadian edition)
PLEASE READ!!! ⚠️ IMPORTANT!!!
18 - Extra Credit (Final Battle)
19 - Dumbass
20 - Big News
21 - The Press
22 - The USJ Part 1
23 - The USJ Part 2
24 - The USJ Part 3
25 - Realities
26 - Reflections
27 - Back
~Halloween Special~
28 - UA Sports Festival: Part 1
29 - UA Sports Festival: Part 2
30- UA Sports Festival: Part 3
31 - Hero Names
33. Omen
34. Debut
35. Peekaboo
Images & Q/A
36. Inmortui
37. The 4th Wall
Break
38. Nostalgia

32 - Unfashionably Late

1.5K 80 199
By Hi_Hi_There

HAHAHAHA! The cliffhanger on the last chapter pffff- but I'm kinda excited for this chapter and the next few to come!! (my editor and I talked and laughed about it for so long-)

The Hero Killer arc will be in a few parts but I'm not labeling them 1, 2, 3, etc. This chapter may not be great... since it's hard for me to write without an episode as a reference since the anime/manga centered itself around Izuku's internship... so enjoy my raw ideas...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Narrator pov

"Shiiiit, shit, shit, shit, shit!!!!" You muttered to yourself as you ran down the streets of Kyushu, Japan.

"I'm late, I'm late! For a very important date!!!" You screamed as you weaved in and out of people, dodging kids and cars alike, not a care for your life at all. You continued to knock into people as you ran, shouting apologies but not stopping for a moment.

Now, why weren't you teleporting? One, you stayed up all night worrying about what you would do today and planning your introduction word for word. Two, you were an idiot who forgot she could restore her energy with a thought and then teleport- but that's beside the point.

??? pov

I stepped out of my hero agency with one of the UA students I had chosen as an intern. Unfortunately, my other intern seemed to be late or didn't choose me... which is highly unlikely since she accepted my offer.

I looked at my present intern, "Where's (L/n)? Is she not coming?"

The intern looked down the street a few times before answering. "I'm not sure... she isn't usually late. I heard she was very excited for your internship so I don't see her reasoning for skipping, though maybe she ran into villains on the way here and had to stop them."

"Yeah... wait villains!? She's not allowed to use her quirk without a license!? I-"

"Sorry to interrupt you," my intern cut me off. "but (Y/n) actually does have her license..."

"First name basis~... wait- what-" I stared at him dumbfounded.

"Yeah, she revealed to us in class one day that she had her license and stuff," my intern ignored my previous teasing. "Honestly, I'm not sure myself of the whole story since she forgot to explain like she promised everyone..." he sighed.

I placed my hand on my chin, "I'm not going to question why she's doing internships if she's already a pro, let alone how she's a pro already... but I'll just say she's perked my interest even more!"

"Do you think we should leave without her? I'm sure she'll find us," the intern suggested.

"I think we should wai-"

"WAIT! I'M HERE! I'M HERE! HAWKS PLEASE DON'T LEAVE WITHOUT ME!"

Narrator pov

You ran towards the pro and your classmate, sweat drenching your body and clothes. You stopped and their feet panting, too tired to utter a word yet.

"Umm hello-"

"*grunt* Hi! My name is (L/n) (Y/n)! Hold on," you held up one finger as you continued to pant and gasp for a few seconds.

Hawks and Tokoyami looked at each other with confused looks before your voice caught their attention again.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, hottest hero Hawks," You held out your hand for the pro to shake. Though when he went to shake your hand you quickly wiped your hand on your shirt after realizing your hand was damp from sweat. You reached your hand out again with a nervous laugh and shook Hawks hand enthusiastically.

'Holy fucking- I'm shaking Hawk's hand right now... OH MY GOD, I TALKED TO HAWKS!??????' You screamed in your head.

'She is gripping my hand really- really hard right now.... oww~' Hawks thought as he bore the pain you were inflicting on his hand.

You quickly noticed his pain and let go of his hand. You bowed with an apology explaining how you were overly excited since he was your favorite hero and whatnot.

"Don't worry about it! I'm flattered that I'm your favorite hero and happy that you accepted my offer, Baby Bird," Hawks smiled.

"Haha yeah-" Your face dropped from a large smile to blank in a fast second. "No."

"No?" Hawks laughed nervously.

"Do not. Call me Baby Bird. I understand that's what you call your fans... but I'm actually very uncomfortable with the nickname, sorry. I've read that in too many fanfics and it's contaminated my brain and now I'm very uneasy with the phrase..." You began to mutter quietly explaining your feelings.

"Ok, ok," Hawks waved his hand around to get you to stop. "I won't call you that anymore (L/n)-"

"(Y/n)."

"(Y-Y/n)... I promise I won't call you that anymore, ok?" Hawk smiled again.

You nodded, honestly too embarrassed to respond as the reality of your actions hit you like a train. You just cut off Hawks like 5 times, made things awkward a lot, and on top of that, you were LATE!

"But can we backtrack to the part where you mentioned reading fanfics about me-"

"OKAAYYYY! THINK WE SHOULD PATROL NOW? TOKOYAMI DO YOU THINK WE SHOULD PATROL NOW? I THINK WE SHOULD PATROL NOW!" You yelled over Hawks and looked to Tokoyami who only carried a very confused, disturbed, and awkward expression.

"I do agree (Y/n)... however you're not in your hero suit- actually didn't you get a new one after the USJ incident?" Tokoyami asked.

Your face immediately lit up again and you held up the metal suitcase in your right hand, "Yes! I got people to make a new one for me and it's so coooool!!!! I'll go change into it now!! It'll only take 10 seconds max!"

You ran inside Hawks' hero agency and like you said, no later than 10 seconds you came out in your new and improved suit.

Hawks whistled as you rushed out of the large building fully clothed. "You look really good in that, but I want to know how you got changed so scarily fast- that was inhumane..."

You turned your head slowly to meet Hawks' eyes, "Don't worry about it." And as if a switch was flipped your expression did a full 180 as you beam in excitement. "OK, LET'S GO PATROL! I need to give my hero record some work!!"

Hawks and Tokoyami nodded and the pro took the lead in showing his interns around the streets. A few purse snatchers, small criminals, and other crimes popped up here and there but they were swiftly taken care of by Hawks and you.

Needless to say, Hawks and you left nothing for Tokoyami to take care of so he just followed you around as the two of you took care of everything.

Eventually, things between the pro and you became heated. With two childish persona's the patrol quickly turned into a competition to see who could handle the most situations. Though it wasn't really much of a competition since you teleported around, made closes, and swiftly took care of everything your group came to in a few seconds.

----------

"*huff* Hey- can we stop- *huff* for a moment (Y/n)?"

You stopped running, coming to a skidding halt, "What? Tired geezer?"

Hawks stood up somewhat straight as he panted, "YES! You're stopping crime too fast- I can't keep up! AND I'M NOT OLD! I'M ONLY 22!"

"Well that's... 1-2-3-4-5-6- 7! 7 years older than I am!" You yelled, waving your fist around.

Moments later Tokoyami joined back up with Hawks and you tried out of his mind.

"You guys- *huff* are crazy-" Tokoyami panted and flopped onto the ground.

You scratched the back of your head, "Ok, maybe I was going a little overboard... BUT IF HAWKS DIDN'T CHALLENGE ME THIS WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED!"

"WHAT!? YOU CHALLENGED ME!?"

"DID NOT!"

"DID TOO!"

Tokoyami watched as the two pros argued back and forth drawing up a crowd, and soon enough both Hawks and you were surrounded by fans.

Ok... well you were surrounded by fans.

You had so many people around you you could barely see the vermillion wings of Hawks anymore, and your argument died down as the two of you were swarmed.

"(L/n) (Y/n) right!? I'm a huge fan!" A girl held out a notepad, "Please, may I have your autograph?"

"My what?" you asked, totally out of it.

"...your autograph..." the girl repeated.

"OH YEAH! Of course!" You took the notepad and pen from the girl and wrote in your name with a heart. "Sorry I just hadn't registered your questions... it was startling since I didn't think you were talking to me.. haha."

"What!?" A man yelled from the crowd. "You're so cool! We just watched you stop like 100 crimes in 15 minutes!? Plus you're a pro only in highschool- AND YOU WON THE UA SPORTS FESTIVAL! HOW COULD YOU NOT HAVE FANS!?"

Your face started to heat up from the man's words and the many more compliments that came your way. You signed a few more things (even someone's back which was cool but also weird...), took selfies, and talked to the people who approached you.

Soon enough though the people cleared and allowed you, Tokoyami, and Hawks to regroup.

"Well," Hawks chuckled, "the ladies sure do love me."

You looked up at Hawks who had a few lipstick stains on his face and his hair was all messed up. Tokoyami and you just looked at each other in slight disgust and talked about what happened to you.

"So I guess you have fans," Tokoyami nudged you with his elbow.

"Pff yeah... I didn't realize that many people knew me- let alone were such crazy fans!" You picked at your hero suit that was slightly sticking to you from nervous sweat.

"Hawks sure seemed to enjoy his meet and greet..." You stated as you glanced over at Hawks who was trying to rub off the lipstick. You watched as he rubbed and rubbed but the red print didn't come off. His eyes widened and he began to scrub harder to no avail.

"(Y/n) help me! Get this off!" Hawks pleaded.

You shrugged, "You shouldn't have let them kiss you, that's very unprofessional."

Hawks pouted, "But- but- those ladies were so strong... I quite literally couldn't push them away..."

You and Tokoyami looked at each other before you bursted out laughing.

"You, famous Hawks, the 3rd ranked pro- *pffff* couldn't push away a few ladies!?" You laughed out loud.

Tokoyami held onto your shoulder as he tried to suppress his laughter.

"H-HEY! NO! I just didn't want to hurt them!!!" Hawks yelled, storming over to you.

"Sure..." you laughed again.

"NOO!! I'M TELLING THE TRUTH!" Hawks shook your shoulders back and forth as you just continued to laugh. "STOP LAUGHING!"

----------

After the three of you finished your patrol you went back to Hawks' agency where Hawks showed you your room and Tokoyami- actually you had no idea where Tokoyami went. He kind of just disappeared as soon as you entered the large building

Now in your "dorm" in the agency, you flopped face-first on the bed.

"Ahhh man I'm so sore... who knew being a hero would be kind of tiring- and even for me!?" You groaned and turned onto your back.

'I guess that was pretty fun... and the fans this time were cool and actually enjoyable... AND THIS NEW HERO SUIT ROCKS!' You jolted out of bed and went to stand in front of a mirror.

You turned a few times to get a good look at your body and suit before yelling, "HELL YEAH I LOOK SO GOOD! The design people really went all out in this!"

You had supplied the suit company with a special purple fabric you had created out of a quirk. It was fire, acid, tear, and slice-proof. It was also breathable and really easy to move in. The suit carried a sword holster, straps on your thighs which you liked to hide knives in, a golden belt with all 12 zodiac signs engraved into it. It came with golden heels of some sort which you had designed to have a retractable blade in the heel, though sometimes you would just wear boots or sneakers.

The purple fabric was even littered with small twinkling stars, you were totally in love with it.

(THANK YOU SO MUCH @Bubbybunn FOR MAKING THIS FOR ME!! I love my editor! platonically... I swear Bun if you get any ideas-)

"I should probably shower and head to bed now... I'll need energy for tomorrow- especially since I don't know exactly when the whole Hosu thing happens I'll need to be prepared for whenever." You slipped off your suit and put on a robe, you then placed your suit back into its metal suitcase and tucked it away safely in your closet.

You showered quickly and put on a onesie pajama outfit, one that was decorated with blue and pink ears, a small button tail, and a few blue patches here and there. It even had a hood that had two eyes woven into it.

(Author: can you guess who?)

You hopped into bed and drifted off into a light slumber...

Hawks pov

I sat at my desk in my room reviewing some documents and the notes I'd taken on Tokoyami's description of what happened at the USJ.

"Something doesn't add up... in all of the media I looked at and even the video footage from the USJ itself, Tokoyami's retelling doesn't add up..." I readjusted the glasses that sat on my nose as I scanned the documents and news articles in front of me.

"Villain attack at the USJ! Student (L/n) (Y/n) takes down a large bird-like villain easily even though the villains claimed it was on par with All Might's power. Is (L/n) that strong or were the villains lying?" One article stated.

"(L/n) (Y/n) takes down a villain that's as strong as All Might! Quickly and calmly she took it out with a slash of her sword and captured 60 other villains in the process. Who is this new hero rising... keep reading to find out-"

I flipped through a few more articles that all said the same thing. (Y/n) had taken down the 'nomu' easily without struggle, making the whole thing seem easy. However, what troubled me was Tokoyami's depiction of the event.

He had said (Y/n) went somewhat berserk after the nomu attack Erasure Head. She used her weapons to practically torture the beast in various ways before finally disintegrating it with a fiery sword, killing it instantly.

Recalling what Tokoyami said sent shivers down my spine. If what he said was true, which I believe it is since he doesn't seem the type to stretch the truth, (Y/n) is on a whole other level... one that's almost impossible to imagine.

My thoughts led me to do a small background search of the girl. Unfortunately, the only documentation I could find of her was the papers from UA stating her enrollment, her hero certification, and legal documentation of Erasure Head's custody over her. Though the new information on her custody did explain why she might've gone berserk since she probably sees Erasure as a father figure...

I sighed and leaned back in my chair, trying to figure out why I couldn't find any more information on the girl. I went all the way into the government's documents and found nothing. No birth certificate, nothing on her family, not even her enrollment in any schools in Japan besides UA...

"Wait- didn't UA's documents say she was from Canada? Wow, I'm stupid..." I laughed at myself for not having checked anything from Canada.

I conducted another deep dive, this time focussing the search in Canada.

"Fuck!? There's nothing here either!?" I gripped my hair angrily. 'Is UA hiding something- or rather, is (Y/n)?'

"You know what, I'll just let a program search for any (L/n) (Y/n) living in Canada for any amount of time. This will most certainly get it done faster than by hand." I set up a program and let it run for a few minutes.

*beeep beeep beep*

My computer beeped, signaling that its search was complete. It showed all of the (L/n) (Y/n)s who had lived in Canada, birth dates listed most recently all the way back to the first documentation.

Each (L/n) (Y/n) was paired with a photo, birthdate, family registration, and current occupation.

"No, no, no, no, no!" I sighed again, upon finding nothing from the past 15 years. "Not sure if this will work... but I'll try it..."

I plugged in a recent photo of (Y/n), the one on her hero license, into the code. I let the system run again, now searching with a name and photo.

*beep beep beep*

I checked again, crossing my fingers that I had found her this time.

"Mmm.. (L/n) (Y/n), yes!" My eyes found a photo of (Y/n), the girl in the photo looked identical to you in every way. From her (h/c) hair, (e/c) eyes, and (s/t) skin, it was a perfect match.

"Ok, mother, father, aunt... elementary school: Queen Elizabeth Elementary- pfft- pretty bold ok," I continued to read. "At the age of 3, she moved to New Jersey, United States. That explains her personality- then she moved to Florida at 11- wow just adding on the crazy. Tokoyami's story may be true going off of this." I chuckled at my stupid joke and continued to read. (Editor: She must be a Florida man gone rogue🙄)

My eyes widened in confusion as I started to read the rest, "Quirk: None. That doesn't make sense, she very much does have a quirk-"

Now at this point, I had wished I had stopped reading. I should've succumbed to the feeling of guilt going through with such a deep search, but my curiosity got the better of me.

I paused my, throat hitching, and reread the information. "No... that- that can't be right..." I rubbed my eyes, trying to convince myself that I was just tired, but when I opened my eyes again there it was. The computer screen undeniably read-

Narrator pov

You tossed and turned in your sleep, cold sweat creeping up on your neck and trickling down your back.

"N-no... Akemi... no... NO!"

You jolted awake, hand clutching your rapidly beating heart, stinging tears rolling down your cheeks.

"I-it was only a dream..." you muttered to yourself, trying to calm the pain in your chest.

You groaned and pulled yourself out of bed and walked over to your bathroom.

You placed your hands turned out on the counter of the sink and stared at yourself in the mirror. Somehow in your sleep, the zipper of your onesie had slipped down, now revealing your upper body.

You stared at your toned arms and core, your bra that had decreased in size ever since you came to this world. Since you'd been working out regularly and shedding pounds your chest had sized down a bit and you'd lost quite a bit of weight.

(Sorry to any bigger/plus size girls reading this. I know it's slightly unfair to have Y/n's body as it is, but it doesn't make sense with how fit she is for her not to be built.)

You looked at your face in the mirror and your eyes traced the outline of your own muscles.

"Hah, I'm so hot," you chuckled, voice low and raspy due to your tired state.

( Y/n x reader when? )

You pushed off the counter and dipped your hip down a bit, rubbing the back of your neck as you groaned.

"I'm kinda thirsty..." You thought out loud as you zipped back up your onesie.

You skipped the sneaking and just decided to teleport to the kitchen of the hero agency. You fumbled with cabinets, wincing at the loud noises you created until you found a cup.

You filled up the glass with water from the fridge with no ice since it felt way too early in the morning even if you hadn't checked the time.

Just as you were about to bring the water to your lips, you felt an object resting on your neck, dangerously waiting to slice right through you.

"Freeze!" A voice shouted behind you, but you could hear their breath shaking. You visibly relaxed your figure and raised your hands in a surrendering motion, the glass of water still in your (d/h).

You brought the drink slowly to your lips again but was cut off by the person yelling.

"I said freeze!" The item, which you could now assume was some sort of blade pushed on your neck more as a warning.

"Come on, can't you let me have a drink? I'm parched," you asked, no hint of hidden intentions in your voice.

"F-fine! Have your drink," the blade to your neck eased up.

You raised the glass to your lips again slowly and took a sip.

"Ah," the blade to your neck tensed again. "I know, I know, freeze."

Suddenly ice shot out from your hands and froze the person behind you. The blade to your neck fell instantly with a *clang* to the floor.

You turned around to see a person with yellow hair, bird-like eyes, and feathers for hair.

"Fuuuuck...." You muttered to yourself. You released the ice that you'd created but mentally cussed yourself out for using an unregistered quirk. 'All I wanted was to make an Incredibles reference...'

"You're a sidekick or whatnot, aren't you? You really got me scared there, I thought you were some villain trying to kill me," you chuckled.

"Who- who are you?! Aren't you a villain?! There's no way Hawks would hire some blue creature into his agency?! Everyone here is a bird of some sort!" the yellow-haired man yelled quietly.

"B-blue creature?! THIS IS A STITCH ONESIE?! I swear to-"

"Falcon? What's going on?" A recognizable male voice cut you off.

"I thought- I thought a villain broke in here..." the yellow-haired man, Falcon, sulked.

"What?" Hawks sighed and turned to face this so-called 'villain'.

"AAAHHH BLUE MONSTER!" Hawks yelled, his feathers getting into an offensive position.

"NO DUMBASS! IT'S ME!" You pulled down the hold of your onesie to reveal your messy (h/c) hair and annoyed expression.

Hawks visibly relaxed, "Oh (Y/n), AAAHH (Y/N)!"

You stared at the pro for a few moments with an utterly confused face.

"U-uh..." Hawks tried to cover up his previous statement. "Wait, did you call me a dumbass?"

All the color drained from your face. As agile as a rock, you began to turn around slowly, but a hand on your shoulder stopped you from moving any further.

"Where do you think you're going? You just called the 3rd ranking hero in Japan, Hawks, a dumbass," the dark aura over your shoulder spoke.

"What- no I- pffff... AAAHHHHH!" You ran away, tail between your legs as Hawks chased you.

At this point, everyone in the agency had woken up from all the shouting but most of them stayed in their dorms, everyone meaning Tokoyami. The teen just covered his ears with a pillow and forced himself to go back to sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HAHAHAHA That was fun to write!!

I've gone back to my average of 4k words per chapter, but I have a feeling the next chapter may be another 7-8k one.... Ugh

AND WHAT I POSTED A WEEK LATER!? Maybe I had writer's block before idk- but I'm not gonna jinx it by saying I'll make it a weekly update schedule...

ALSO I HAVE FINALS THIS WEEK SO I MAYBE TAKE A BREAK FOR A WHILE TO FOCUS AND DE-STRESS! However, stress makes me write more so I have no idea what's gonna happen.

<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

750 29 17
Tododeku / Bakudeku Other ships in the book, but they're not main ships. ⚠️Warning⚠️ Assaults Lots of OOC Swearing ~ By yours truly Bakugo Katsuki ~...
848K 34.6K 130
Izuku Midoriya had always been interested in Quirks. He loved studying them and discussing them with his father. It was due to this interest in Quirk...
1.5M 54.1K 60
"Any last words Hero?" "Do you like to breathe?" [Y/n] transfers to UA in her second year and quickly solidifies her position as one to watch, especi...
1.5K 20 9
*NEW VERSION BEING MADE!* Izuku midoriya. A kid who just wanted to be a hero. Unfortunately, nature must hate him. In this topsy turvy world, women a...