fallen romance [wilbur x read...

vio1yn tarafından

Wilbur and Y/N are happily married and deep in love. Wilbur is the founder of L'Manburg and they live there w... Daha Fazla

(1)
(2)
(3)
(4)
(5)
(6)
(7)
(8)
(9)
(10)
(11)
(12)
(13)
(15)
(16)
(17)
(18)
(19)
(20)
(21)
(22)
(23)
(24)
(25)
(26)
(27)
(28)
(29)
(30)
(31)
(32)
(33)
(34)
(35)
(36)

(14)

1.3K 30 23
vio1yn tarafından

Y/n stood in front of the dusty mirror and admired herself, she had her hair into a high ponytail and she was wearing a full combat outfit with long gloves and black boots. She had fresh new enchanted netherite armour and tools gifted by Dream.

Her axe from Technoblade was upgraded to be more easier to use as it was harder for Y/n before and it was changed into netherite instead of diamond.

Y/n stared at herself in awe and shock, she barely recognised herself as she never thought she would have netherite.

The door opened and in walked Schlatt with a shield, the shield was black with a big red cross in the middle and he handed it to Y/n.

''Dream made it, it's our flag.'' 

Y/n took it and looked at her uncle who was also wearing full netherite enchanted armour and tools.

''You look great, we'll win this war and live happily all again.'' And with that Schlatt left the room.

Y/n thought about what he said then looked at herself in the mirror and fixed her armour. 

Karl,Dream,Sapnap,Schlatt, Punz and Purpled were the people for Manburg while the rest was for Pogtopia.

Fundy was another traitor as he documented everything while being in Manburg then switched to Pogtopia, so Y/n assumed Wilbur was happy to be with his son.

''Y/n!'' She heard her name being yelled.

Y/n took a shaky breath as she prepared herself for war, she was terrified for the outcomes and hoped her husband survives.

Y/n made her way down to the others to see everybody dressed in combat clothes with armour on them as well. 

''The plan is..there is no plan just win.'' 

Y/n and Dream looked at Schlatt weirdly then watched him guide the others outside, then they both followed him.

Y/n stood against the back of Eret's tower with her head leaning against the wall and Dream standing beside her loading his crossbow.

Karl and Schlatt were on top of the tower, ready to shoot down at the others while everybody else was spread around Manburg.

Y/n watched Dream who was placing green and red arrows into his crossbow.

'Poisoned and harming arrows, classic.' The girl thought to herself and let out a deep sigh.

''They're here!'' A voice yelled down to the two at the back of the tower. 

Y/n stood up straight and Dream had his crossbow ready.

They both heard lots of voices and fireworks being exploded, Y/n and Dream both ran off to the centre of Manburg and hit behind the podium.

Y/n slightly peaked out to see the entire of Pogtopia had taken over the tower and Karl and Schlatt were out of sight.

The girl turned back to Dream who was already gone to the centre of Manburg, shooting up at the tower.

Y/n groaned as she joined in with the others and shot up at Pogtopia.

''Is that..Y-Y/n?!'' The entire side of Pogtopia was shocked to see their old friend fighting against them.

Soon, once the Pogtopians managed to fight off the Manburgians from the tower, they all fought on the ground.

Tubbo was attacking Schlatt, Niki was attacking Sapnap, Punz was attacking Fundy, Wilbur was attacking Dream while Tommy started to attack Y/N.

''You bastard of a traitor!'' The British teenager yelled as he attempted to hit Y/n with his sword.

Y/n blocked herself with the Manburg shield and used her axe to fight back.

''You know I have no choice!'' 

''You have a choice now, join us Y/n, I don't want to fight you.''

Y/n looked over to the rest of her side fighting Tommy's side, Tommy looked at her with plead until she sighed and hit him across the arm with her axe.

Tommy stared at her in shock as she mouthed 'I'm sorry' and continued to hit him.

Y/n held him down on the ground with her axe aimed at his head, until she seen Dream surrounded by the others.

Tommy pushed her away which made her fall back, then he ran over to the others. 

The girl watched then stood up and walked over to Dream who was raising his hands in surrender, the girl was surprised to see this.

''Wilbur, can we have a word in private please?'' 

Everybody looked over to Wilbur including Y/n who softened her gaze at her husband.

''Of course Dream.'' Wilbur walked to an empty clear spot with Dream following behind him.

Y/n watched them talk, she noticed Wilbur nodding and Dream nodding then both of the two shaking hands.

The two came back looking calmer than before.

''Weapons down, Dream surrenders.''

Sapnap,Punz and Y/n were all standing beside Dream as he faced Wilbur

Y/n stared at the masked man who was looking back at her emotionless. 

''Haha! I knew it!'' Tommy loudly yelled which made Tubbo hit him slightly.

''Schlatt's an idiot, we surrender.'' 

Y/n couldn't believe what she was hearing, earlier on Dream was saying how he'd always be on their side and now he surrended. 

''I need to show you something, follow me.'' Dream said as he walked towards the van, Y/n ran beside him and whispered to him.

''What are you doing?!''

''I said what I said Y/n.''

They all crowded into the small destroyed van, where Schlatt was standing in the middle without armour and a bottle of whiskey in his hand.

''Is this a surprise birthday party?..'' The man asked who was clearly drunk.

''A-Are you drinking?!'' Wilbur loudly asked the horned man who took a big gulp of whiskey.

Y/n stood beside Dream with her eyes narrowed at her uncle, everybody was watching the horned man drinking.

''F-Fundy?! Fundy what are you doing here?''

Fundy came down beside Schlatt, looking disgusted and disappointed.

''Fundy you bitch!'' Schlatt started to beat up Fundy with the empty glass bottle.

''Hey hey!'' Y/n yelled as she went in between the two, she pulled Schlatt away from Fundy and glared at him.

Schlatt continued to attempt to hit Fundy as Fundy stood back in horror.

''You fucked up the country Schlatt! You had a dream and I followed it, but you brought it downhill y-you ruined it. You ruined everything we had!''

Y/n stood beside Fundy and watched her uncle with pity and stood beside her stepson.

''I thought you were something!''

''Yeah, yeah I am something. I'm what you're not Fundy, I'm a man!'' 

Everybody gasped while Schlatt was smirking and standing wobbly, Y/n glared at Schlatt as he pulled Fundy into herself for comfort.

''Alright that's it, Dream I don't care what you have to say. Schlatt are you ready to die!?'' Wilbur grabbed Schlatt by the tie and yelled it at him.

Y/n watched and her expression softened when she seen her husband defend his son.

''Are you ready to fucking die Schlatt?!'' 

Schlatt started to hit Fundy and then Wilbur with the glass bottle until Y/n pushed him away from her husband.

Dream raised his eyebrows at Y/n defending Wilbur and he turned into a hateful expression.

''Put that fucking bottle down Schlatt!'' Quackity yelled as Schlatt hit more people with the glass bottle.

Schlatt started to attack Fundy out of the van which made Y/n chase after them and grab the glass bottle and smash it onto Schlatt's arm.

''Schlatt leave him the fuck alone!''

Quackity and Y/n forcefully brought him back into the van where Tommy stood with Dream's bow aimed at the horned man.

''Tommy I want you to put the crossbow between his eyes.''

''No!'' Y/n attempted to run towards the teenager who was aiming at her uncle until Technoblade grabbed her and pulled her back.

''Victory, or death! Eret you remember this very well!''

''I remember this very vividly..'' The British man said.

''You know if I die, this country comes down with me. Everybody turned on me, Y/n turned on me, you left!'' Schlatt started to attacked Quackity and Y/n couldn't do anything but watch.

Y/n looked at the others with guilt and sadness, Technoblade noticed and rubbed her arm for comfort which she didn't reject.

''Kill him! Kill him!'' Everybody started to chant as Tommy held the crossbow at the horned man.

Y/n watched while feeling powerless, until she heard Schlatt coughing.

''Wait Schlatt?'' Dream asked while sounding concerned. 

Technoblade let go of Y/n and she slowly walked towards her uncle was started to cough badly.

''Schlatt?'' Y/n asked softly as she wrapped her arm around her uncle in worry, everybody watched in disgust.

''Does anybody smell toast?''

Schlatt started to breathe heavily and hold onto his chest, Y/n watched in confusion then it all clicked.

''S-Schlatt?! Stay with me!'' 

Just then, Schlatt's body fell cold and he dropped into Y/n's arms. He had no pulse or heartbeat and his eyes were closed. He was dead.

Everybody stared at his dead body shocked with some muttering and mumbling.

Until everybody started to laugh and cheer while Y/n stared at his dead body, unable to comprehend.

Y/n slowly put down the corpse and walked out of the van in shock and guilt.

Dream followed her and watched her have her hand over her chest in attempt to control her breathing.

''Y/n?..'' Dream asked slowly as he came closer to her. ''I know that was hard to watch, I'm really sorry-''

Y/n suddenly swung her axe at Dream, slicing a part of his mask off. 

The others came outside and stared at her, Wilbur watched Y/n attacking Dream and quickly ran over to her.

''You scum!'' 

Wilbur picked up Y/n to avoid her attacking Dream, the masked man stood there shocked as he collected himself.

Y/n was sitting in the crowd, watching her husband announce the new president of L'Manburg.

''I am announcing..TommyInnit!'' 

Y/n was shocked yet happy for the boy and started to cheer and clap as Tommy walked up the podium.

''Hello everyone, it looks like we've won.'' 

Everybody started to cheer and clap more, Y/n cheered the loudest and looked over to see Dream whispering something to Punz in the back.

Sapnap passed Y/n and grabbed her by her shirt and dragged her along to the back.

''Hey!'' 

''Stop the squirming, with that shield, you're on our side.'' 

Y/n glared at him and pulled away from him, Sapnap pushed Y/n to be beside Dream making the masked man tense up.

''It was meant to be! Where's Dream?''

''I'm here, I'm not bowing to you TommyInnit.'' 

Tommy glared at Dream then cleared his throat and looked at Wilbur.

''Wilbur, I can't take this because I still got some unfinished business.'' 

Dream started to slightly laugh and Y/n looked at him weirdly which made Sapnap and Punz smirk.

''I have your discs right here Tommy..'' Dream walked over to Skeppy who pulled out the discs. 

Y/n widened her eyes at the sight of Tommy's beloved discs, while Tommy stood agape.

Y/n kept looking at Dream while Wilbur was making Tubbo the president, she was very happy for her cousin to see him be happy and free. 

Yet she had some tension between her and the masked man.

''Hey Y/n, we need to take the decorations down. New presidents orders.' Niki said as she came over to Y/n. 

Dream's allies all looked at her while waiting for Y/n's response.

''Mhm...be right there..'' 

Y/n and Dream shared eye contact then the girl followed Niki to help take down the decorations.

''It feels good to be safe in our home again..''

Suddenly, a rocket launcher went off which drew everybody's attention. 

Y/n looked over to see Tubbo on the ground with injuries and Technoblade standing opposite him.

''Tubbo!'' Y/n ran over to Tubbo and held him with Tommy, Y/n quickly grabbed a regeneration potion and forced it down Tubbo's throat.

''I did not spend weeks, planning this revolution. Giving you guys gear to replace one tyrant with another!'' 

''Techno what are you talking about!''

Y/n looked over to the pink haired man with his crossbow filled with fireworks, and the red festival repeated in her head.

Then, Dream started to attack Tommy and another fight broke out. 

Y/n helped Tubbo back up and started to fight against Sapnap.

Y/n used her axe to slash against Sapnap's chest plate then used it to make a cut across his nose. 

Sapnap turned to her in anger and started to swing his sword back at her, cutting her ankles.

Y/n used her shield to push Sapnap onto the ground and step onto his chest and hold him down.

''Wait where's Wilbur?!''

And just then, the tnt went off.

''Noo!'' Tommy screamed as the whole of L'Manburg, was blown up. 

Dream started to manically laugh in the background while everybody was yelling. 

Y/n went flying into the water with Sapnap from the explosions and so did Quackity.

''No...No..No!'' Y/n yelled as she swam to the shore.

The girl ran towards Tommy, Niki and Tubbo to see if they were alright, and turned around to see Philza in front of Wilbur with a sword.

''Phil?..'' The girl asked while being confused, and then the worst happened.

Philza stabbed Wilbur in the chest with the diamond sword.

''No!'' Y/n screamed as she used an enderpearl to Wilbur and Philza. 

Everybody else watched and screamed while Y/n panicked.

Y/n started to tremble as she sat down and held onto Wilbur who was bleeding out.

She attempted to cover the wound with her shaking hands, tears streamed down her face and a lump formed in her throat.

''P-Please no! W-Wilbur stay with me!'' Y/n turned to look at Wilbur and caressed his face softly.

Philza watched and dropped the sword, he knelt down beside his son and stroked his head.

Wilbur who was half awake looked at his wife with loving eyes, Y/n's eyes welled up with tears as she started to cry.

''Y/n Soot, you know I love you the most..and I'm sorry I couldn't be the husband you wanted me to be..'' 

Y/n shook her head as she attempted to control her breathing.

''You were the best husband I could ever ask for, I love you so much..'' Y/n said softly to her husband with cracks in her voice.

Y/n continued to caress his cheek until she felt his weight drop onto her, he was dead.

Y/n screamed as she started to sob more, Philza hung his head low with tears rolling down his cheek as well.

''W-Wilbur please..I need you..''

The girl looked up to see withers flying everywhere, destroying the land and people yelling while fireworks went off.

''Y/n-''

Y/n got up and turned around and left, she ran into the forest and heard people yelling her name. 

In one day, the two most important people of her life that hurt her had died in her arms.

AH PAIN >:)

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

30 0 10
🛑This story isn't a romantic fanfic! All characters have a mutual relationship! No kissy kissy romance stuff! That's a no no here! So don't even ask...
4.7K 119 19
Y/n has lived in the Dream SMP their whole life, making so many memories there. Little did y/n know they would be loosing all their memory in an acci...
873 1 13
When (y/n)'s adoptive brothers Wilbur and Tommy are banished from L'Manburg, what will she and everyone plan to take down Schlatt? How far will she g...
1.4K 8 15
Things you need to know if you didn't! Y/n = Your name Y/l/n = Your last name F/r = Favorite restaurant (Story was made in 2021 and updated in 2023) ...