Diana

By LouplusHaz_28

As many people know, Larry Stylinson is controlled heavily by Modest!. But what they dont know is that they h... More

Intro
Chapter 2 - The Incident
Chapter 3 - Shit
Hey
Chapter 4 - The meeting
Hey(again)
Hellloo

Chapter 1 - Hello!

71 3 2
By LouplusHaz_28

Hi, I'm Darcy Tomlinson-Styles, Larry Stylinson's kid.

Since before I could even open my eyes everything I do in public has been and still is controlled by my parent's management.

So basically all my decisions are made for me, and it sucks. I hate it. I hate having to be driven everywhere by a black range rover with tinted windows. I hate having to appear in public with My "Mom". I hate that I can't even talk to my closest friends about my home life and I have to lie to keep the story going. And most of all, I hate that my dads have to hide and pretend to be something they're not.

Of course my life isn't all shit, I have my best friend, Bre, who I love very much. I have my great dads, and my awesome aunts and uncles. It just gets hard to look at the positive when it feels like hiding is the only thing my family does.

Now before what will now be forever referred to as "The Incident" happened I thought my life couldn't get much worse. But as you will see later I am both proved wrong, but also given a little shining gem that made all this pain fade away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

299K 14.6K 94
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
796K 29.5K 97
𝐀 π’πŒπ€π‹π‹ 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? βͺ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ Β© π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄π™·πš‡πšπ™Άπšπ™΄π™΄πš…π™΄πš‚...
674K 22K 80
Follow the story of Cathy Potter as she and the entire school of Hogwarts sees what their future has in store for them... Best Rankings: #3 - Lily Ev...
761K 20.6K 76
α€™α€„α€Ία€Έα€Ÿα€¬ α€œα€°α€žα€¬α€Έα€α€½α€±α€€α€­α€―α€€α€šα€Ία€α€„α€Ία€”α€±α€α€²α€·α€†α€›α€¬α€α€”α€Ία€™α€œα€±α€Έα€•α€±α€™α€šα€·α€Ία€€α€­α€―α€šα€·α€Ία€‘α€α€½α€€α€Ία€α€±α€¬α€· α€‘α€α€»α€…α€Ία€α€½α€±α€€α€―α€žα€•α€±α€Έα€™α€šα€·α€Ί α€‘α€α€»α€…α€Ία€’α€±α€«α€€α€Ία€α€¬α€™α€œα€±α€Έα€•α€«..... #စဝ်ခ...