Sinful Pleasure | 18+

By p1nkbunnionlin3

NOT A GODDAMN REVERSE HAREM! (nor is it a mafia story smh) He lightly shook his head and pressed his lips t... More

Don't skip - UPDATED
Playlist - UPDATED
Chapter 1 - Kez
Chapter 2 - Axel
Chapter 3 - Kez
Chapter 4 - Kez
Chapter 5 - Axel
Chapter 7 - Axel
Chapter 8 - Kez
Chapter 9 - Axel
Chapter 10 - Kez
Chapter 11 - Axel
Chapter 12 - Kez
Chapter 13 - Axel
Chapter 14 - Kez
Chapter 15 - Axel
Chapter 16 - Kez
Chapter 17 - Axel
Chapter 18 - Kez
Chapter 19 - Kez
Chapter 20 - Kez
Chapter 21 - Axel
Chapter 22 - Axel
Chapter 23 - Kez
Chapter 24 - Axel
Chapter 25 - Kez
Chapter 26 - Kez
Chapter 27 - Kez
Chapter 28 - Axel
Chapter 29 - Axel
Chapter 30 - Axel
Chapter 31 - Kez
Chapter 32 - Axel
Chapter 33 - Kez
Chapter 34 - Kez
Chapter 35 - Kez
Chapter 36 - Axel
Chapter 37 - Axel
Chapter 38 - Axel
Chapter 39 - Axel
Chapter 40 - Kez
Chapter 41 - Kez
Chapter 42 - Kez
Chapter 43 - Kez
Chapter 44 - Axel
Chapter 45 - Kez
Chapter 46 - Axel
Chapter 47 - Kez
Chapter 48 - Kez
Chapter 49 - Axel
Chapter 50 - Axel
Chapter 51 - Axel
Chapter 52 - Axel
Chapter 53 - Axel
Chapter 54 - Kez
Chapter 55 - Axel
Chapter 56 - Kez
Chapter 57 - Kez

Chapter 6 - Kez

34.5K 604 183
By p1nkbunnionlin3

Shame, I didn't have any clothing here that was mine, and that fit my slim body properly. I groaned, grabbing out a plain white shirt from the closet. Pulling it over my head, it draped down my naked body, falling almost past my knees.

I sighed and turned around, my face dropping as I ran a hand down it, realizing I didn't have bottom half's to cover me up let alone any panties. For fucks sake. I slapped my forehead a few times before stalking back in the closet, looking for something-anything that'd cover me whole.

"There's absolute shit, I'll be forced to go fucking naked. I need my clothes asap-"

"Tuff. Roman will have a fit, but I don't mind, of course." A low and husky voice echoed behind me. I gasped and quickly whipped around, pulling the shirt further down. Again, this fucker.

I glared at him as he walked closer, and I took steady steps backward. Bringing one arm behind me, I grabbed a hanger and held it behind my back, ready to use on him if he tried anything. I was not risking this shit, especially when cornered in a closet by a psychopath.

Creed smirked, shifting his eyes on the clothes hanging beside him, and he brushed his fingers along them, breathing out hums. Slowly, he turned left and paused, gazing over at me. I swallowed, and I hadn't realized, but I was holding my breath.

He sighed, opening the drawer and digging through whatever was inside. Tsk-ing, he grabbed out a pair of red laced panties, turning to face me. "These should do," he said and threw them at me.

I groaned, holding them up in front of me. God knew who fucking wore these before, and now I had to. I mean, I didn't have a choice really, unless I wanted to go naked. "Whose are these, your girlfriends. I'm not wearing them."

"Nope, but they do belong to a girl I killed after I fucked her mercilessly." Creed pulled his bottom lip between his teeth and brought a hand close to his groin, rubbing over it lightly. I cringed, dropping my arm and glaring at him, and he laughed.

"I'm joking-look, hurry up, Roman doesn't like to be kept waiting," he rolled his eyes and turned on his heels, walking out. The door slammed shut and I flinched slightly, feeling my heart jump.

I seriously hate that guy.

Huffing, I excepted the panties, placing my legs through the holes and pulling them up. I was afraid that he wasn't joking, and only said that because he didn't want me freaking out. God. I walked into the bedroom and looked into the broken mirror through the bathroom door.

You got this. I thought to myself, no biggy, I wasn't thinking back to when the dude with the tat above his eyebrow mentioned the last name Santiago. That's what unsettled me, the fact that I could potentially be alone with three guys-three guys who happen to be the Santiago's. Fuck!

Strixfield's most notorious killers-brothers. All who show no sympathy whatsoever. It'd be an understatement to say I was completely fucked.

I sighed and fixed myself up before pulling the door open and stepping out cautiously. I sucked in a breath and moved down the stairs, keeping my eyes peeled out. I seriously didn't want to keep this paranoia up, but I couldn't trust anybody not to sneak up on me.

Moving through the hallway, I glanced over my shoulder a few times, I was probably just being dramatic but I kept hearing shit and I had no idea where the damn dining room was.

"Vixen." A hand gripped onto my upper arm and tugged me to the right. I gazed up and met eyes with scary guy. Sue me, I only knew one name out of three fucking people. He gritted his teeth together, glaring down at me and shoving me in front of him.

He then looked behind me and raised an eyebrow before glaring back at me again, "Have I done something? You're mad at me." I furrowed my brows, trying to take my arm back.

"No, I'm irritated-what'd you think you're wearing?" He scowled, looking me up and down and gripping my arm tighter.

I rolled my eyes, "You kidnapped me, remember," I groaned, tugging at his fingers, but he didn't budge. "I don't have any other fucking choice but to wear whatever little amount of clothes you have up there," sneering, I thrashed my arm around.

Scowling again, he brought his free hand up and wrapped it around my throat, tilting my head back slightly. "Watch how you speak to me," he said, disdain spitting from his mouth. He stared at me and tilted his head to the side. I swallowed, clenching my jaw slightly, feeling his hand tighten.

He told me he wasn't the one I should be afraid of, but the way his cold and emotionless eyes drowned themselves into mine told me otherwise. Compared to the other two, he showed little to no emotion, and that alone had me freaked out because whatever he did next was unexpected and I didn't like that.

His hand loosened and he looked above me, gazing at somebody behind. Suddenly, I was shoved back as he freed his hand and connected it to my arm instead, groaning as dragged me into the room ahead.

Holy shit. The room was twice as big as the living and more vibrant, and more floor-to-ceiling windows were placed in an L shape in front of me. How many fucking windows does this house have? A perfectly laid-out bar sat on my left; with bright fluorescent lights showcasing the black and gold colors, making everything look so clean and rich.

The walls behind me were painted black, and with the sun setting, it made the room darker. In the middle was a long dining table with takeout on it, and I swear my mouth dropped open. Food. Everybody loves food.

I licked my dry lips and averted my eyes at the two guys sitting at the table, dropping my hungry expression once they looked up at me. Now I was suddenly foot at the table and quite literally being pushed in the seat.

"Nice of you to join us, Kezanel." I looked at the guy on my left, my mouth opened ajar, and I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, hearing my full name. How the fuck?

Before I could have the chance to ask he hushed me, raising a finger off the table. "We know a lot of-"

"You were born in Vegas, you're twenty-three, your name is Kezanel but you prefer Kez, though your full name is Kezanel Amalia Solace. You're an only child, your real mom is a whore who happened to get knocked up by an asshole-"

"You mother-"

"I'm not finished.." Creed spoke sternly, looking me in the eye as he cut me off, sitting opposite me, a beer hanging in his hand. "You have a stepmother you hate, and an abusive father who doesn't give a shit if you live or die." A huge grin played across his face, looking accomplished at the fact I was all angry and shit, because he knew more about me than anyone else.

I sunk into my chair and glared at him. Fucking asshole. My gaze then shifted to the man beside me again and I swallowed, looking for only one answer for every single damn question that roamed through my head.

"We have our ways, Kezanel. I presume you know you've been taken by the Santiago's, no need to act all stupid about this lifestyle," he smiled, raising one brow, and I gritted my teeth. Oh, I listened to what he just said but I hated how he referred to me as Kezanel.

"Kez, it's Kez." I gritted, clenching my jaw tight and glaring daggers at him.

He chuckled at my annoyance and brought the beer in front of him to his lips-taking a swig. "One question, why'd you kidnap me?" I asked, not wasting time and glancing at each of them. I needed to know, I hated this and I hated them.

I haven't been here for more than three days, and even if I despised Gabriel with every ounce I had in me, I wanted to be back home and rid of all this nonsense.

"You're a debt-one your father owed. To us." I looked over at hungry eyes, narrowing my confused yet hate-filled expression at him. I rolled my eyes and grabbed the knife off the table, fisting it.

"Gabriel isn't my father-"

"But he is an asshole." Creed cut me off once again, winking at me as I looked at him through my lashes.

Sighing, I ignored the thought of Gabriel-and me being a fucking debt, I had questions that needed to be answered, but right now I just wanted two things-food and more names besides Creed.

I huffed and leaned myself over the table, grabbing two chicken wings, one slice of pizza, a bowl of noodles, and a taco, and to top it off I stole Creed's beer, almost drinking the whole thing in one gulp.

My stomach growled as I peered down at my plate full of food, and I rubbed my hands together before grabbing a wing and taking a bite out of it. So good.

As I ate carelessly, not sparing a glance up at the guys around me, something inside my stomach churned and I dropped the piece of chicken from my hand, keeping my other hand paused at my mouth. I tsk-ed and tilted my head up. They were all staring at me.

"What?" I said slowly, gazing at all of them and swallowing the food left in my mouth. Licking my lips, I watched as their eyes kept still on mine. Am I that interesting when I'm eating?

They all suddenly dropped their attention from me and exchanged glances at each other. Creed smirked at the guy adjacent to me which caused him to smile, and I heard a chuckle come from hungry eyes, and before I could acknowledge my confusion they all burst out laughing.

I scoffed and picked up my food again, ignoring their immature behavior. Sitting back against the chair, I tilted my head back and licked my fingers slowly-one by one. Once I tilted it back, my eyes narrowed on Creed, his bottom lip was between his teeth and the bottle was settled at his mouth.

He winked, and I scowled at him. Then, tilting his head to the side slightly, I felt him kick my shin under the table. Groaning, I clenched my jaw and breathed out a harsh breath. "I'm not fucking you." I shook my head, furrowing my brows in irritation.

Laughing, he leaned back in his chair and shook his head. "She has a mouth, Roman," he smiled at him and licked his bottom lip. Roman-so that's his name.

"Roman," I raised my brows and turned my head to the guy beside me. "And-"

"Axel-she's uneducated, she doesn't even know who we are." Axel rolled his eyes, shoving the plate of food away from him. Dramatic.

Chuckling lowly, I took a sip from the beer. "Oh, I know exactly who you fuckers are," I nodded. "Yeah, you run the whole city-the people even. You're killers and so kidnapers too." I huffed and placed the bottle on the table gently.

They all stared at me again, dropping whatever was in their hands and leaning back against their chairs. I smiled and looked over at Roman, watching him shrug and pull out a pack of cigarettes from his suit jacket. His eyes met mine and he brought a cigarette to his lips, positioning it between them.

Lighting the end and sighing, his gaze fell on my body and bare legs. Leaning in, he left just an inch away from my face, and I felt his breath fan over me ever so slightly.

"Don't you think it's a bit stupid being underdressed in a room with three guys-and you have no idea what else they're capable of." He hummed, dragging the bud from his mouth and blowing out a cloud of smoke into my face.

My breathing became heavy as the anger boiling deep inside me began to rise at his firm voice, and I backed away, standing tall on my feet. "What are you gonna do now-rape me, too! God, fuck this shit," I shouted, my cheeks flaring from heat as my anger crawled its way out.

I kicked the chair out and watched it fall on the ground, then I hurriedly walked for the hallway. But before I had the chance to run off completely, my hair was being pulled back and I was slammed against a wall.

Creed's hand was wrapped around my throat so suddenly and unexpectedly, and so tight I gasped for air, feeling my face flame with heat. I wasn't expecting that to say the least, and to know how harshly he handled me right now than before, I hated him even more for it, and I wanted to scream in his face.

Somehow I felt everything I'd do in this godforsaken house would be a fucking problem in their eyes, and that's irritating-they were the problem here and everything they did was a problem. They kidnapped me, and to say I was mad would be an understatement.

He looked me dead in the eye for a moment, not moving a finger or blinking; his face full of rage and eyes full of pure venom. I whimpered, swallowing harshly and glancing at Roman and Axel as they rushed out of their seats, standing beside Creed.

His jaw clenched tight and he brought his other hand to my face, grabbing my cheeks between his fingers and digging them into my skin. Fear churned in my stomach and tears fell to the brim of my eyes.

"Say something fucking disgusting like that again and so help me god I'll hurt you," he sneered, bringing his face closer toward mine. A tear fell and I choked on a sob. My legs beneath me almost gave out but his hand was there to hold me up. "My brother would never do something so vile, so don't you ever fucking assume that shit," he spat, shifting me from the wall a bit and slamming my back into it again.

I furrowed my eyebrows, pleading with my eyes for him to let me go. He pulled back slowly and dropped his hand, making me fall on the floor immediately.

Gasping for air, I closed my eyes and let the rest of my tears slide down my flushed cheeks. I heard him move beside me, past the doorway and down the hall. I could still feel the other two standing in front of me, looking down at the helpless girl beneath them.

"Your words and actions have consequences. Watch yourself next time, Kezanel." Roman tsk-ed, walking past me too. I coughed and leaned against the wall, pulling my legs to my chest and placing my elbows on my knees.

I hated Creed, and I knew every time I spent a single second or minute with him I'd want nothing more than to see him fall apart. He was the worse out of the three of them, yet I still haven't seen him do something that was beyond forgiving somebody for.

Axel kneeled in front of me and brushed my hair from my neck, giving him better access to look at whatever made the concerning expression on his face appear. "You're bleeding," he merely whispered. I don't care.

I looked at him, my face sure of no emotion, though tears stained my cheeks and confusion coursed its way through me. His brother must have dug his nails into my neck but I didn't feel shit, I was too focused on his rage and gasping for oxygen to even notice the damage he was completely doing.

I shook my head, then buried my face in my arms, waiting for him to leave me to sit on the floor alone, and think about what not to say next time. Right when his footsteps faded, I let myself go-my body-my tears and my cries.

I hate him,
I hate him,
I hate him.

I repeated over in my head, telling myself that's how it should be.

I hate them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.4K 1.3K 29
Two Alpha Kings, both half-brothers agreed on eradicating the mortal civilization and forge a kingdom meant only for the mythical beings with humans...
3.9M 98K 54
"let me tell you something, darling. you've unlocked a side of me, even I fear. but since you want to keep me up all night, challenging me, he's gonn...
59.7K 1.9K 38
*Previously Take Flight* Eliana is running from her past, and it's chasing her with a vengeance. When her loved ones are murdered before her by a cru...
639K 29.3K 42
'Do you know why you are suspended from ceiling krasivaya?' he whispers in my ears and wipes the sweat dripping from my neck due to the trepidation a...