~Love For Asmodeus~ {A Helluv...

By Cyrilwolf

Happy Valentines Day! Today I present to you my latest Valentines day story of a new pairing I've created, It... More

~Introduction~
~Asmodeus's News~
~The Beginning Of a Plan~
~The Big Day~
~First Date~
~Any Thoughts To Come~
~Second Date~
~For Tomorrow~
~Sneaked out~
~Situation~
~Plans For Tonight~
~Last Date~
~Complications~
~Confession~
~Gift~
~Promise~

~Third Date~

405 9 0
By Cyrilwolf

The next day, and it was almost sundown, only 6:23, Outside of the Pride Ring, far away from there, from the Wrath ring, and in the seas, Bee was entering inside one of the tunnels in the underground, inside her spawning room, she held onto something she prepared, her sweet stew of cooked imp remains and goop of sweet substances of candy, mixed together to enjoy, she flies over to where the nests are right, the supper was for her little ones, the little larvae children she heavily prepares for them to feed before she goes off to this stupid excuse of a party she thought of going after all, even if she didn't want to.

She goes to the cotton candy-coated nest, where hundreds of them were asleep, one of them woke up, notices Bee flying towards them, the larva made a small noise to lure the others, a warning that the queen is here, the larvae perked up their little heads as the bug monster flew over, puts the giant pot in the middle of the nest, the larvae squealed in joy as they crawl and flew over to the pot, devouring the stew, Bee watched as they are being fed, eating the goop.

"Now, please take and save for all of you to enjoy, there's plenty of room for everyone."

She reminds them before leaving the spawning room, she heads out of the underground, and flew back to the main city.

She flew back into one of the open windows of the castle, leading into her room, standing o to her legs, fixes up her pigtails from the strong breeze, it was time for her to get herself ready.

She has her servants prepare her dress to wear, some fixes up her hair and makeup, even adding bits of color onto her wings, giving it more of a colorful shine, the other servants heads her over the dress to wear for tonight, she proceeds to grab it, and changes into it, wearing like a Lolita dress, giving her pigtails with bubblegum ribbons to help hold them, and adds a bow onto the backside of her dress, the servant bowed to her as she leaves her room, she flew outside of the castle, and into the city block.

The boat was already prepared for her, Bee walks down from the main dock, the gluttony Imps watches as she passed by, Bee looks at the boat, and then turns around to her people.

"Everyone, I know this seems..New for me to leave for the first time, but this is for an important value I must go, it may be boring, but I just want everyone to know all the rules, and please respect our land, no one must break them, the superiors are gonna watch over all of you, making sure there aren't any bad influences here, of someone breaks one or many of our rules, there will be consequences, Understood."

The gluttony Imps nodded, smiling, the insect demons, ones that are more bug-like demons flew down, and guarded everyone to stay in the island, patrolling the town while Bee is going out on her own, Bee senses this was her cue to leave, she steps inside the boat, the boat driver starts up by putting in power of the engine, and then activating it before he jumps back inside, and takes the wheel, Bee sat down one of the chairs, they were soft, so it'll be easy for her to relax while in this boat rip, she is a bit nervous going back to the Pride Ring, but also more annoyed of how it's going to play out, she didn't like what has in store for her by the time she gets here, she leans back, trying to lay herself down on her seat, while the boat travels out of the Gluttony waves, making their arrival down to the warmth trail.

At the Pride ring, Filimena gets ready in her night with Asmodeus once again, as she tries her dress out, it was pink, of course, but it was also sparkling, and the tips were like ribbons, and also pieces of jewels, shaped like hearts, she carefully puts her hair together in a neat comb, she looks at the mirror, smiled to herself.

"Okay, tonight will be good, you're gonna hangover Ozzie once more, you can do this, don't..think of anything strange this time, just..Be natural."

She said to herself, with a little smile escapes from her mouth, she then leaves, and heads down the city block to meet up where Asmodeus would be visiting at.

Filimena eventually made it to the beach dock, this is where Asmodeus's ride will be dropping, Filimena waits patiently, tonight, it's not going to be much, but the only thing positive about it though, was to spend time with Asmodeus, the two dates were really stuck in her head, from just how nice they were, but she also thinks about those "Dreams" she has recently, dreams of Asmodeus, in these strange, yet sultry nature, she doesn't know why it's happening, and she could describe them, even if they get interrupted by the second before it got into something more deep.

As Filimena waits, and was texting May along the wait, she heard something drove by in the water, she turns to see the yacht driving to where its going to park, looking at the colors and the hearts on it, it must be Asmodeus, she quickly gets herself ready, still trying to look pretty, and put together, she smiles as the yacht drove besides the dock, Filimena looks up to see Asmodeus and Fizzarolli getting out, Fizz jumps back from the air, and onto the wooden floor, he saw Filimena.

"Ah! Fei, what's up!"

He goes over to embrace her, Filimena felt his grip almost crushing her, knowing his limbs were made in metallic material, which it is abnormal, Filimena yelps in bits of pain, but she tries hugging back, smiled.

"ACK! Fizz, It's nice to see you here."

She said, and still tries to make some room for her to breath, Then Asmodeus comes down from the Yacht, he looks down as Fizz was hugging her, he finds this funny to see Filimena in this condition.

"Hehe, okay fizz, I think she has enough, you can let go."

Fizz did what he said as his arms unwrapped her waist and were pulled back to him, Filimena lands back to her feet, and she catches her breath, her face was red from the pressure fizz give to her, the bots laughed.

"You okay? I hope fizz didn't break any of those "soft" bones of yours~"

Asmodeus playfully teases her once again, Filimena frowns as she comes back to her state.

"Hahaha, very funny you two."

She said mockingly.

"Well, I see you're already prepare for this, now, just before we head ourselves over to Lucifer's, are you for sure you wanna tag along? I mean, it's going to be boring and all, it really is up to you, you don't have come if you don't want to."

"Oh Ozzie, I'm coming with you, we've already settled and agreed to this plan, I mean, why turn down now?"

Filimena reminds the Lord.

"Hm, I guess you're right, just a silly thought I had to let out, well, if you insist, let's get going then."

So all three head out of the dock, but Fizz paused for a moment

"Wait! I also forgot something!"

He jumps back into the boat, searching for something, Asmodeus and Filimena wait for the jester to come back with whatever he seems to bring along, it didn't take long as Fizz came back with a bag, he leaps down with it, it was huge of course, like if he was Santa Claus, carrying a bag full of gifts for little children. Filimena was concerned to why Fizz has this big sack with him, and also wonders what's even inside of it too.

"Uhh, Fizz? What with this bag?"

"Oh! This beauty! Well, as me and Asmodeus were thinking about this, we've decided to bring along something to make things even saucier, we call it "The surprise!"

"Ah, and what surprise is that exactly?"

"We don't wanna tell you, that's when if things starts to get boring, we're gonna use it for a special time."

Filimena wasn't sure what the both of them had in mind, still not sure what the gift they're bringing is all about, but, she didn't question further, and they both continue on their trail, back to the main street, Asmodeus right now is in his Stage one form, which not any demons that walked by would recognize him, Filimena walks besides Asmodeus as Fizz was leaping, and skipping around the block with the huge bag, full of energy that he is.

Of course, the manor that leads to Lucifer is an hour walk, so along some parts they had to call in a taxi to drive over, after all the painful travels they had to do, they manage to make it to the parking lot of Lucifer's manor, a bunch of demons were already here, entering inside, the taxi driver signals them to get out, and some all of them did, Filimena was the last one to leave before the taxi driver slams the door and leaves, all of them looked up to the manor, Filimena was amazed, as if she'd never seen it in person before, Asmodeus fixes his collar, and exhaled.

"Alright, let's just get this over with."

All of the them continued to make their way inside the manor, In the ocean, the boat sails down over to a nearby dock, but in another place, The pink boat, full of candy, stops its tracks, knowing they've arrived.

"Madam Beelzebub! You're arrived to your destination!"

The boat driver alert her, as she woke up from her nap, she looks at of the window, sees she's now here in the Pride ring, she gulps, but steps out of the boat, she walks onto the dock floor, looking up at the sight of the city, it was far different than she could have imagine, but she remembers dearly about this place, it's much bigger than at home, bee sighs, and fixes up her dress."

"Just be calm Bee, you can do this."

She said, encouraging herself as she flew in the air, flapping her colorful wings to Lucifer's manor, hoping this wouldn't be a waste of time to come. Asmodeus, Fizzarolli and Filimena made it inside where the ballroom is at, they saw a bunch of people inside, chatting, they all looked around, not use to these type of crowds, but Filimena wasn't all too uncomfortable, she felt casual, Asmodeus led the others to him, then he looks down to Fizz, he then whispers him about something, which Fizz accepted to whatever Asmodeus said, Filimena didn't hear them chatting alone, which was a good thing, as all three walked down, some of the demons noticed the three unusual beings walked passed them, as things were going okay, it was suddenly interrupted by Lucifer, who saw them, and came over to greet them.

"Oh! Asmodeus, you're here, right on time! It's so wonderful to have you here at last."

"Huh, oh uhh..Y-Yeah, yep, surprised, heh, Um, congrats you know still, on the anniversary thing."

"Why thank you, I'm sure you and the others will be much more acquainted for those around you, so please, enjoy yourself, and have a drink!"

He cheerfully said as he leaves them alone to go bother something else, Asmodeus, Fizz and Filimena stared as he leaves them to occupy themselves.

"Well, that was something, anyways, I guess drink then?"

"Sure thing!"

Fizz said, they all got some glasses of champagne for each of them, Filimena drinks some, she's not use to alcohol, so she tries limiting it for herself, Asmodeus and Fizz drank as well, as classical music, plays some 1700s instrumental choirs takes place, Filimena looks around, and sees some of the demons dancing together, which made her smile, but on the other hand with Fizz and Asmodeus, it was nothing as they frown, watching the sight.

"God, this is how I thought it'll go, just like this, I hate these types of parties.."

"We just need to getting through this, and that we can go back home, just try to play nice here, just once."

"..Fine, whatever you say boss."

As they were still distant from the dance floor, Fizz remembers something Asmodeus said to him privately, and occupies himself to run away into one of the backdoors while still carrying the huge bag this entire time. Filimena hums a little tune in her head, she hums the music in the ballroom, loving the instrumental tones it portrays, seeing her kinda dance and him, is pretty cute, I don't know why he finds it cute, but he goes along with it, as more demons come in, and so we others that Asmodeus one of them familiar to the eye, he saw a succubus, who's features is already noticeable, and she was accompanied by a demon besides her, like a moth demon, it was Verosika Mayday, who surprisingly came to the party.

The one she with with is no other than Valentino himself, Asmodeus was stunned to see this, so he decided to go up and meet up with the succubus, Filimena looks over to see Asmodeus leave, curious enough, she follows him, Asmodeus catches up with Verosika and Valentino, Verosika immediately notices him, and knew it was.

"..Asmodeus!? Is that you?"

"Verosika? I..Should say the same here, I wasn't expecting you would show up, this is so sudden."

"Well, the same thing goes to you, what are you doing here, aren't you suppose to be back in the lust ring?"

"I was invited, surprisingly."

Val looks up to the monstrous demon, who strangely looks, and has almost the same features as he does.

"Verosika? May I ask who's this?"

"Oh! Right, Val, I almost forgot to enter in my "manners" here, this is Asmodeus, the Lord of Lust, and Asmodeus, this is Valentino."

"Pleasures all mine."

"..Wait, THE Lust lord?"

Val seems to be shocked when he knew this was actually the real Asmodeus, and not just the impersonation of him, he fixes his heart-shaped shades."

"Wow, I uhh..Wow, I don't know, I've heard "little" things about you, and seen articles about you, I sure Damon wasn't expecting there to be the freaking lust Lord himself!"

Verosika laughs.

"I know, crazy huh?"

"Soo..May I ask why you are here Verosika?"

"The same thing you're in, We were invited, actually, Val and his friends are invited only, but Val insisted to take me with him, and I couldn't say no to my moth boy right here~"

She rubs the side of his cheek with her hand, Val smiles, and his eyes squinted.

"Oh, are you two..Dating?"

"Actually, yes, they've been for 15 months now, funny story, we've actually met before, even before meeting you, let's say we have a long history together, made a reunion, and now dating."

"Well, congratulations for the both of you, I would've never expected you to be dating anyone else right after that dweeb broke you up the first time."

"Yeah...Screw him."

She said, glaring down to the side, Val comforts her.

"Well, as long as I'm here for her, nobody's gonna hurt my baby doll by breaking her heart, or else their brains are gonna burst from the bullets of my gunshots!"

Asmodeus nods, understanding what he meant by that statement.

"And also, another thing to show is this, I just got a new tattoo here, I just had this after they started dating, what do you think?

Verosika shows her shoulder to Asmodeus, it was a tattoo of a heart, it was like the one she had when she and her ex were together, this was different, it was dim pink, with the words that said "V + V" quilting both her and Valentino, there was also some glimmer shine on the tattoo as well, which is a pretty neat detail.

"Oh, that's nice."

"Yep, and it was also a gift for our loving relationship too, ain't that right hun?"

"Sure is~"

Filimena was behind, and also besides Asmodeus, listening to their conversation, then Verosika notices the love spirit standing by the Lord.

"Say, you have some girl with ya."

Asmodeus looks over to see Filimena.

"Oh! It's just my friend, my best friend of course, this is Filimena, she's here to help me keep my company, while Fizz is doing the same, but Fili is doing most of the work, and also, she's most likely a "cupid" too, since she's has the ability to have people get cursed to fall in love or something like that."

Verosika looks at her as Filimena nervously waves and smiles, Verosika narrows her eyes at her, glaring a little for some reason.

"Hey, haven't I..Seen you before?"

This confused Asmodeus, wondering about Verosika, and how she's acting like she knew her before, Filimena still smiles, a bit awkward.

"Oh uhh..I don't think so, have we."

"Well, I could see you look..quite familiar, Aren't you that..Girl who was mistaken about my boyfriend or something, about a year ago?"

"Mistaken? Oh! Uhh, y-yeah, now I did remember hehe..Right, I could never forget that, hehehe.."

He nervously chuckles, Asmodeus wonders what she did, and what Verosika was taking about.

"Uh, Fili? What did you do exactly?"

Filimena looks up to him with an anxious expression.

"Umm..It's Actually a funny story, last year while i was spending my time helping people, using my love spells, I uhh..Hehe, Accidentally put one on this man with an anchor woman, that I didn't know he was already taken, by her."

She nervously laughs still.

"So I had to make an antidote to reverse the spell, and thankfully, I didn't get beaten up by her afterwards."

"Well, I didn't know that, how come you never told me those kinds of stories before? And quite possibly, that story?"

"I mean, it's really embarrassing to say so."

As Filimena lowers her head, a few more demons came in, one of them was hopping onto the floor, and leaps around with a ton of energy, she was spinning and leaping around a lot in the ball room, she was wearing a short dress, colored teal, and with many other pastel colors, almost related to Easter colors, colored bits that are sculpted like Easter eggs, pink t-straps, and white long gloves, she wears a ponytail, her hair was blonde, but also covered in blue, pink and green, bunny ears, and a cotton tail, but the one main thing she has was her monitor-like screen she has for a head, the way she's acting, she was just fooling around, and just having some fun, then, another demon chases after her, and grabs onto her, chuckling, the bunny PC hybrid demon laughs too, like if they were joking around, this demon was like her, but without the ears and tail, more going this futuristic colors, hat, and suit, his facial features were different from hers, Val saw them, and called out.

"Vox, quit your fooling around with your girl already, you know we're suppose to act mature here."

The TV demon, who's named Vox, glared as he's was annoyed, or irritated by his order.

"Well how about you quit being such a nagging mother Valentino!"

Both of the technology demons laughed as they leave to the other way in the ballroom, Val rolls his eyes.

"Can't stand him sometimes, even now with his new lady friend, he's been a pest even more than he was."

"Just let it go hun, they're just having fun."

Then, one last demon runs inside, this one has pigtails, and wears a poofy reddish pink dress, she was on her phone, texting, and smiles, she skips to the other side of the room, but Val sees her, and grabs her phone, Velvet saw it and aims her vision to him.

"Hey! Give it back!"

"Velvet, I've told you to behave and socialize with other people here, just for tonight, you don't need to have your eyes glued onto the screen forever, now, please don't try to ruin anything, again."

She groans and stomps away, Val puts velvet's phone inside his suit, covering it by his coat.

"Jeez, you got a lot in your sleeve, who were those guys?"

"Oh, those are just my partners, Vox and Velvet, overloads here, I'm the main overload, and leader of the trio, they work with me at my studio, Vox is my friend who helps me a lot, and is also the main star of his TV streaming service, lately, he's now a totally different person when a new sinner, just last year came into town, "Sakura" and the girl with pigtails and makeup, that's Velvet, our social butterfly, and our doll of the group, she very active, always like to be in the internet life, and as well be very clingy.

"Ah, I know those people."

Asmodeus said, as he fixes his sleeve, Filimena looks back as the three certain demons were at the ballroom, Outside, Bee was flying in the air, and looks down to finally see she's close to where she's going, she flew down and lands onto the ground, looking up onto the manor, she does feel fret, and also perturbation onto her heart and stomach, But even with all those, it couldn't match her current emotion of vex.

She lets out a high sigh, and walks inside with the all demon citizens entering. Fizz soon sneaks back inside the ballroom, brushes off the hand on his suit, and heads back to the dinner tables, eating some of the appetizers, like some cheesecake brownies, dark chocolate tarts, beignets with blueberry sauce, cheesecake stuffed strawberries, and lastly, the chocolate fountain. As he enjoys the desserts, without having to share with the others, While the jester does that, shoving a crepe into his mouth, he then sees someone coming, the demon was walking towards the dinner table, that was Velvet, she then sees the food, she looks around sideways, looks like she's making sure no one's looking as she pops one of the tarts into her mouth, sneaking in the goodies, Fizz sees he's not gonna get trouble here, but he looks at the pretty demon, and swallowed the dessert before he scoots on over, tipping his toes to her, as Velvet stands there in boredom, with nothing to do but just has the tart into her mouth, staring at the ballroom, her arms crossed, the jester approached to her.

"Pity to see these losers here am I right?"

Velvet heard Fizz's voice, she turns her head and notices him standing beside her.

"Oh, Yeah, you're right on that, just..Look at this, boring, nothing to do but just dance and stuff.."

"I know how you feel, it's a lot frustrating ya know, getting into so fancy party, and you can't do anything fun but just have to chat around and eat until it's over, I'd say that's a real bland taste here."

"Hehe, you can say that again."

Both still stand there in silence, still watching the view, then, Velvet turns her vision to Fizz.

"Uhh, H-Hi by the way, Almost forgot about that."

"Well, Hello to you miss, say, if I like to be honest around here, even around pretty beings like ya, I must say that's a very nice set of makeup you put yourself in, kinda makes you look like a doll, but a cute one."

Fizz uses his flirts on her, Velvet blushed, and smiled by that compliment."

"Oh, my, That's really something, I-I Never heard anyone say that before, about my makeup, Are you perhaps new here? I don't think I've seen you around here before."

"Oh no, I'm from the Lust Ring, I'm Only here to keep my company with my Boss, Asmodeus, that dude over there, really, I don't even know why I'm here anyways, I could be back at Ozzie's to get wasted and seduce many succubi I could."

Velvet Laughs.

"I feel your pain, I should be on my phone texting and snapping photos, but of course Val took it and said I had to "Behave" I mean really, does he think I'm a kid or something, I hate when daddy does that."

"Ah, Is he your dad or something?"

"No, My boss."

Fizz nods as Velvet puffs out her cheeks in frustration.

"And also, the worse part of it was that my date was suppose to be here, he promised he'd be here before we got here, or after, man, this is the 30th time this happened, a lot of boys are just plain jerks, I can never find anyone perfect can't I? Seriously, Why even bother find someone on tinder if they're not gonna show up."

She spawns out her personal rants, which Fizz still listens.

"Hmm, Well I mean, I don't blame ya, It is kinda hard to find someone to date, but hey, who needs that while you can go screw around with plenty at a party or a hotel, that's how I do my dates just fine."

He smirks.

"My, Quite a chad, I do like that, hey, speaking of which, this may be sudden, but I was wondering if you could actually tell me what the Lust Ring is like, I actually wanted to know that place, and how it's like for you, I bet it's wild and saucy over there."

Fizz seems intrigued when Velvet wants to be educated about the Lust Ring, he smiles and wraps his arm around her, Velvet jumped, felt his metallic arm around her.

"Why I'd be happy to babydoll!~ Very surprised a sinner really likes to know about where I came from."

Both of them leave the dinner tables and head over to the other side of the ballroom, the last few demons entered, and were the last ones before finally the ballroom was settled and full, the last one to come, was not other than Beelzebub herself, as she walks inside slowly, sees the ballroom herself, looking around at the sight of the scenery, and the demons, the bug monster walks casually, but nervously, hoping nobody would notice, Asmodeus was still chatting with Val and Verosika, as Filimena was still besides him, Asmodeus's distraction lasted until he caught his vision of something, a certain somebody to be exact, the someone was visible to see at first, but upon getting the better view when the demon walks closer in the other way of the ballroom, he immediately knew who it was, and his face dropped in shocked, he stared as Bee was walking pass the demons, still trying to get away from the crowd, and stay hidden from everyone.

Filimena notices Asmodeus's expression.

"What's the matter? Are you okay?"

Asmodeus didn't say anything, still watching the bug monster, with wide eyes, and a worried expression.

"Umm, Would you..Excuse me for a moment."

Asmodeus suddenly walks away from Val, Verosika, and even Filimena as he heads towards a certain direction, Filimena was concerned, she wonders why, or where Asmodeus is going, Val and Verosika were wondering too, but they don't seem to mind it than Filimena, she then looks at them, waves them goodbye before following the Lord, Asmodeus travels down, seems he's looking for someone, passing by many demons that are in his way, eventually making it through to get a close enough glance, he sees The bug monster, now up close, Bee was still trying to get out of the picture, she then felt something was watching her, hesitant, she looks to see Asmodeus right there in front of her, he surely wasn't there before she got here. Bee stares up.

"Beelzebub?"

"..Asmodeus."

She said with a glare, knowing he's here in the ballroom too, her antennas lowered down, and her eyes squinted, shows the frustrated look she has.

"You...Actually came, I..Never thought you would."

Bee doesn't say anything back, too distracted from her rage building up, but she remains calm, and spoke up to him.

"Well, I figured I had to after all, even if I didn't want to, I'm surprised you cared to even come talk to me like this."

"I mean, I didn't think you'd show up, a-anyway, you look nice tonight, is there a new style of yours."

"No, it's my current one I'm going for, if I do need to ask, why are you even here? I would think after you were invited, maybe you wouldn't turned it down afterwards."

Filimena passes through the crowd, trying to find Asmodeus, she then found him, who's talking to someone else, she walks over to see what's happening.

"I was at first, but I did come anyway, couldn't turn down the king himself now right? It is his anniversary."

"Hey Ozzie!"

Filimena calls out, Asmodeus turns his attention to her.

"Oh, Fei, I thought you were back with the others."

"I was just only finding to see what you're doing, you were acting strange, and I saw you talking to someone, I was only curious."

Filimena looks at Bee, not recognizing a species of demon like her around.

"Who's this anyways?"

"Fei, this here is an old friend, Bee, short for Beelzebub."

"Oh really!"

Filimena said, surprised to see the Lord of Gluttony is here, and even for the first time.

"Why it's nice to meet you Ms. Bee, I'm Filimena, the love spirit, It's nice to meet you."

"Charmed."

Bee blankly responded.

"Ah, not much of a talker? That's okay, I do the same, well, I shouldn't be disturbing your conversation, I'll be heading away from here, hehe."

Filimena said as she leaves Asmodeus and Beelzebub alone, Asmodeus smiles a little, Bee watches as the spirit is nowhere to be seen anymore.

"She seems..Friendly."

"Yeah, She's always very curious about almost everything, and even likes to be involved with most things, if they're important to her."

"I see, sounds nice, Is she a friend of yours?"

"Yes she is, she's my best friend, we've known each other for a while, almost our whole life, it was before we've...Ya know, parted ways. So, How have you been, for all this time?"

"I've been better, at my own world of course, what about you, still doing the same whole clubbing and lusting over some pretty demons?"

"You could say everything is rather the same, look, I-I Know we haven't seen each other since, and we may not really..Get use to being around, but I was kinda hoping you'd like to join me over for some drinks?"

Bee wasn't sure about it, she doesn't really wanna hang with Asmodeus, considering what happened before, and she still has the strong grudge, but for some reason, his "Odd" kindness asked her, which had her think otherwise to accept his offer, she sighs and nods, both lords leave to grab some drinks. Filimena walks away from the crowd, she then caught glimpse on Fizz chatting with Velvet, she hid behind one of the structures, eavesdropping onto their "private conversation.

"And with that, all you get from all this was a nice good fourth base! with no rules to be stopped!"

Fizz announced, Velvet seems surprised by the story of his own city, her brow raises up.

"Oh my! That's a lot of words that includes raunchy language."

"Sure is, wish you would've came along, the sight of the city street is a lot intriguing than how it was described."

"Well, I wish that's possible, you seem active for telling such strong stories."

"Just doing what I like sweetheart! Hey, since nobody's here to bother us, you think we could continue this.."Elsewhere?"

"Oh, Well, Sure!"

Both of them leave the area, they head in one of the halls, leading to the back-doors, Filimena wonders where they are going, she decided to follow them, turns herself invisible to not let anyone see her, she goes through the wall, where she saw Fizz and Velvet head down a garden, sat down on the grass, Filimena comes closer, and lands on a bush to sit and watch. The looks at it were them just chatting and sitting next to each other, nothing was going on, yet, Fizz was only telling her more about the lust ring, and also other things with his playful, yet snarky attitude, which makes Velvet giggle.

Filimena likes where this was going, she rarely sees Fizz just only doing this all on his own, even with somebody, just talking and sitting at the garden, under the sunset, hearing both of them chuckle.

"Aww, You're so funny! How are you even this good to laugh someone laugh that quickly?"

"Well you see, I have a long history of coming up jokes, and also making a demon smile, including a lovely Missy with a pretty face~"

He flirts once again, making Velvet giggle and moving her legs like a kid.

"Stop it! I guess you know a lot to make a girl smile too, tell me something, have you had this kind of life where you're always surrounding yourself with all these beautiful demons that wanted you?"

"Why of course! Many in one day, a lot in a week, everyday for a year!"

"My! How lucky."

Filimena smiles still, seeing how this conversation would get to, hopefully nothing too bad or anything, Velvet looks up at the sky, seeing the sun shine through, even with the clouds blocking it.

"Um, Hey, I know this may sound sudden, But since my date isn't coming, I was wondering if you like to..Well, fit in for him, like maybe be a replacement, just for tonight I mean, hehe."

Fizz looked at her, nonplus by her small request, he didn't think she'd said that, even though both just met, Filimena saw the look on his face, having a feeling he's gonna decline her request, so with the little help of her "Assistance" she spawns out a little tiny bit of spark magic onto her finger, Filimena knew she only uses it for citizens in Hell, she doesn't use it on her friends, knowing it's too forward for her to force her magic to make one of her friends fall in love, she wanted to respect it, very much, but it's also that Filimena does sometimes wanted to let some of her close ones see what it is like to be loved on your own, to be loved as you are, therefore, she's actually helping partly for her jester friend, so, she blows a tiny dot of spark, it flows through the wind, and it went onto Fizz's shoulder, the magic wasn't fully effective, which Fizz wasn't completely in control of the spell, but it does give him a more comfortable side to lighten up his mood.

Fizz smiles ardently at Velvet, he spoke up to her.

"Well, if that's really what you like, then I guess it'd be alright to tag along with ya, given some scumbag ain't coming over, I'd be happy to take his place, for whatever condition of yours of course."

Velvet smiled, and she blushed, giggled.

"Oh, I-I Surely wasn't expecting this, but thank you! I'm...So surprised you accept that, most people think I'm straightforward, and kinda weird for these types of things, so I'm glad you'll be there, I promise it won't be boring, we'll come up with something to do, right?."

Fizz nods.

"Whatever you so desire Sugarface."

Velvet giggles once more, leans her head onto his shoulder, Filimena smiles, and decided it's best to leave these two alone to venture on themselves on whatever is going on in their heads, she floats away back inside the manor, turning back into herself and visible, she now heads but to the ballroom, she saw Asmodeus again with Bee, having a drink together, Filimena decided to come over, seeing what's happening now.

"Well the champagne is..Good, not sugary sweet good, but still."

"Heh, not use to regular brands i do see, always a sweet-tooth, even almost my whole life you always were."

"It's a natural things you know, I've only been eating flesh and sweets, it runs in my veins, one credit I do like to give out, at least the sweets here is not too bad."

Filimena passes by the table.

"Hello again!"

Both lords turn to her.

"Oh! Filimena, you again, heh, everything alright with you?"

"Yep, everything's okay, you two seem to be keeping such good company of yourselves here."

She smiled, but Bee widen her eyes.

"Huh!? Oh, Umm, N-No, we're only A-Acquainting ourselves, just talking is all, don't get any funny ideas!"

Then Asmodeus and Filimena laughed by Bee's overreaction.

"I see you still have those "funny" reactions, I remember them all too well from you, you always do this for the dumbest reasons!"

"Hey! Be quiet!"

In the background, Lucifer walks over in the entrance of the doorway, he was with his wife, Lilith, he clears his throat and claps his hands out loud to everyone of the room, everyone stopped and looked back to see Lucifer himself.

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen, welcome all to our royal ball, tonight's celebration, goes to my very own anniversary, happily married for over many decades, and even having all of you here, fellow sinners, overloads, or maybe lords yourselves here to hopefully stick around, and enjoy the night, so please, make yourselves comfortable, because our royal dance floor section will begin shortly, please, if you have a dance partner you would like to dance with, if not, you may stay out of the way and continue yourself, but from all that, please enjoy the rest of your time."

They all clapped, the music changes, signalling for everyone to move, it was time for the dance, it plays some violin, and piano tunes to go along once some of the demons begin to dance together, they spin around, and danced like the 1800s style, Asmodeus and the others watched, Asmodeus seem unfazed by this, seeing demons dancing, which drains his enjoyment, Filimena watches, thinks the otherwise of what Asmodeus was thinking, she bops her head in more slowing turning, catching the pretty tones of the music that's playing, she loves seeing some couples danced, filling her heart with a peaceful melody.

Asmodeus sighs.

"God, what a good waste of space in here, look at these losers, such embarrassment, and filled to the brim with All this bland classical stuff."

"Well I think it's nice."

Filimena replied.

"You're only saying that, just to only e naive on everything."

"And you're only saying it, because you never tried anything, you never know until you tried it."

Filimena heads down the ballroom, Asmodeus smirks and rolls his eyes.

"Oh brother, please don't even, you're gonna be a fool outta yourself."

Filimena turns around to him.

"Oh come on, don't be a big chicken, I know these things aren't in your liking, but just for me, please?"

Asmodeus stares at the love spirit, he of course doesn't want to, given he's not one of those guys who would do any generic gentleman type of things, like dancing, but the way Filimena is teasing him, had him put him in the middle of his own decision.

"Go on, she's only asking, don't be rude."

Bee encourages him, with that, he give in and had to be force to join in, Asmodeus came to Filimena, as she smiled and held onto his hand, pulls him over, slightly annoyed, but didn't complain, lat least right yet, bee watched as they leave, still stayed behind with the sweet, as she takes one of the tarts with a cherry, and some strawberry sauce on it, putting it onto her lips.

Filimena led Asmodeus in the middle of the dance floor, he kept uncomfortable when he's sometimes around with people, on only for rare conditions, Filimena assisted to be close with him, close enough with him to feel natural.

"What's wrong, feel nervous or something big guy?"

"What, ya kidding, never in my single life I am, seriously, why are we doing this, this is really absurd."

"Come on, at least try, it's not bad or anything, just listen, while we're here, you'll have to do the right things here, not be total rule-breaking, or party crashers, here, I can start."

Asmodeus still isn't falling it, or getting into it, but he lets Filimena do whatever she's doing with her, she then slowly guides him to slow dance, with her hand onto his, her hand slowly makes its way to his back, Asmodeus looks down on her, very uncomfortable by this strange thing she's doing, but Filimena doesn't give in on trying though, she still slow dances with him, Asmodeus eventually sees what she's doing, and still, being the lust demon himself, it comes in a challenge, but this is Filimena, and it's normal for her to try and get him into these thongs, so he still have to comply for us. Filimena still slow dances, it took long at first, but then, Asmodeus starts to dance with her, finally getting a warm spot to take this and hoping to get over it, both kinda danced a little more, going for the flow, Filimena smiled, and looks up at him, she kinda blushed, knowing what she's doing, made her feel funny, how close she was want easy, but she still enjoyed it.

Asmodeus slowly warms up to this, even if he's being force, both danced around, they spin, and twirl around the room, their colorful hues show and glow, smiled as both of them slowly got use to this moment, music still played, they both enjoyed it, Asmodeus surprisingly is feeling the mood, only under Filimena's step, but also for everything else, he never gets taught like this, but it was almost working, Filimena saw the look on his face, she saw the casual loving smile he got, and she's also surprised he's enjoying this, knowing him all too week, she sure never sees him like this, or even allow this, maybe this was kinda a change she noticed from him, while the slow twirling, her eyes closed, and still kept her loving smile, distracted, and didn't realize, she has the side of her head onto his chest, this time though, she was doing this on purpose. Asmodeus didn't mind it, surprised when he saw her head on him, but he only smiled and kept dancing with her.

Beelzebub watched, and saw Asmodeus and Filimena danced, she didn't see someone like Asmodeus do something so settle before, it was something new to her, and also new to him as well, but then, disturbing her space, Lucifer came up to her.

"Bee! Is that you I see?"

Bee was startled and looks down onto him.

"Huh, oh, Lucifer..H-Hello."

"Why, I never thought I'd see you here! I take Asmodeus did drag you here after all, well I'm touched that both of you would make it."

"Yeah, thanks, I do feel the same about it."

"Well that's wonderful, listen, I know this is..A little sudden for you to be dragged here, it's only for a good reason, as to why that is, I only wanted to see if you would actually visit, and I'm really surprised it worked.

"I see, well, it did, I didn't actually think of coming here, but here I am, oh, and congratulations on the anniversary by the way."

"Thank you."

Lucifer then turns his vision towards the dance floor, he sees a bunch of demons enjoying their time dancing in the chorus, but the one particular thing he spots that caught his eye was Asmodeus and Filimena dancing, it wasn't like Asmodeus at all with this new side of him he rarely sees, and it was abnormal to see Asmodeus do these normal romantic things with anyone.

"My, Asmodeus sure has some settle moves tonight, I've never seen him do this out in the open."

Bee still watched them, agreeing to Lucifer.

"Yes, Indeed so."

Filimena and Asmodeus had an admirable moment together, getting through the peaceful tunes of the song, done different dance moves, in a more elegant way, Filimena spins around, and still came close with the Lord, Asmodeus does have a funny feeling while doing this, this calm energy really puts him on ease, Filimena still guides him, and comforts him, hoping to still get into his good side, Filimena does feel his hands on her back, trailing down to her waist, they're both warm, and cold at the same time, which sends a little tingling feeling onto her skin, her face was flushed, before she panicked, she instead smiles, still enjoying while she could as she, for the first time gets to dance with someone like Asmodeus, it lasted a long good moment, and minutes of this, once the dance session is over, everyone stops, and done each of their poses to end, Filimena and Asmodeus did the same as he dips her down, both smiled, Asmodeus fixes his hat.

"Well, finally this is over, I though it wouldn't end."

Asmodeus puts her down.

"But, it was still fun though, I'd enjoyed it."

"Yeah, I mean, I kinda did, but not as much as everything else though, but still, I can give it a few points of being "not so bad."

Filimena smiles, both of them leave the dance floor, away from everyone else, finally getting some space, after all the dancing they had to do before, Filimena stood beside him, until she saw as they walked to the corridor, she saw one of the back-doors open, she saw fizz and velvet coming back inside, and they both head to another way around the room, she was wondering where Fizz is heading now with this girl he only met tonight, or if Asmodeus knew fizz was leaving without a warning.

"Hey, Ozzie, do you get the feeling of..If Fizzarolli hasn't been in the picture for so long, like if..He had gone somewhere else?."

"Oh, don't worry about him, sometimes he does that, but he'll return to me at anytime, but if he doesn't show up less than 4 hours or more, then that's a problem, it's common for him to sneak away and come back."

"Oh, well, don't you think we sure follow him, just in case?"

"You overreact too much, I'm sure he'll be fine, he knows what he's doing, anyways, speaking of sneaking out, do you want to go somewhere else, I don't really feel it around here anymore, I think I may have made a mistake on wearying myself here anyway.

"Wait, right now, I thought we just got here."

"I'm sure Lucifer would understand, besides, I don't think lords like me would stay very long anyway, I mean, you do want to make the night not boring, do you?"

Filimena feels a little upset that Asmodeus seems to forget the moment they both just had together, or that's what she thinks at least, she feel pleased at the same time, even when he's back to himself, it couldn't hurt to do something else, whatever he has in mind, so with that settled, they both decided to leave the manor, they were heading out through the double doors, Lucifer, however, was far from the room, he saw Asmodeus and Filimena leaving, he quickly comes over to the both of them.

"Wait! Asmodeus? You leaving so soon?"

Asmodeus looks down to Lucifer, Filimena also looked from him.

"Yes, we need to go, I know, we're only here for a short time, turns out, we have others things to catch up on, and it is important, but, we like to say thanks for the invitation, I do appreciate that."

"Well, I must say, at least you did came in, and kinda enjoyed your time as much as you could, and I am grateful for that, and did you and Bee get along earlier? I hear she also came too."

"She and I were..Okay, it's a bit awkward at first, but I'm sure she'll warm up eventually, anyway, we must get going, congrats once more."

But then, the lights came back, everyone paused as the music stops too, everyone looked around in confusion, puzzled, but also a little frighten, Lucifer notices, also looking around in the dark room.

"What the? Who turned off the lights! What's the meaning of this!"

Then, some laughter began to appear, the demons were gossiping, wondering about this strange blackout, and also the mysterious laughter, it was goofy, but also mischievous. Asmodeus realized who this was, and knew what was going to happen next, no one knew about this. the lights finally came back on, and on top of the 2nd floor was Fizzarolli and Velvet, holding the bag with their hands, Filimena watches, along with the others, the demons saw the two of them, Lucifer as well.

"Ladies and gentlemen! Sorry to interrupt your "special" night, but this here is very important, and we want you all to listen, and watch!"

"What the heck, what's going on?"

Lucifer said to himself, the demons still gossip to each other.

"This here bag, the one me and this fine lady are holding, it's a special gift, a gift for the lord of lust himself, Asmodeus, and we want you all to embrace the perfection of what this part is gonna turn out to be, once we release all of what the sack is carrying!"

 "Hehe! You sure about this?"

Fizz turns to Velvet.

"Sure thing! It'll be a blast, now! Let's make this party into a fun one!"

Fizz and Velvet then take off the ribbon from the sack, opening it as they dump out the giant mass of dust from it, the dust was pink, but it was also sparkling and glowing, it crashes down to create a huge fog around, everyone coughed, and some were almost blind from the cloudy sight. Lucifer coughs, wipes away the fog with his hand, Asmodeus and Filimena still watched, until Fizz plays some music from his boombox, it plays a song "Love Game" the affect of the fog was slowly showing as some demons were starting to go a little loopy, like they were casted by something, suddenly, some of them started to take action when they were going a little active, they kissed, and were also partying, Fizz and Velvet danced too, as they cheer out their lungs, moving and bopping their heads, the party was starting to go intense, the whole ball was turning into a love fest. Asmodeus claps by Fizz's performance, Filimena watched still, puzzled from what's happening, she soon realized about this "gift" Asmodeus and Fizzarolli have was to set up a diversion to create their own fun in Lucifer's anniversary party. Lucifer wasn't affected by the fog, as he notices the demons were going at it, which he wasn't pleased to see.

"Stop it everyone! What are you all doing!"

He tries to convince the demons to stop, but nothing's working, Lucifer then turns to view Asmodeus with a smug face, Filimena was behind him, then, Asmodeus grabs her by the hand, and they both suddenly head out.

"ASMODEUS!"

Lucifer yells in anger, Fizz soon dances with Velvet, as they jam to the strong beats of the music, having a blast to this new energy they've created for tonight.

After a brief moment, Asmodeus led Filimena leave the manor, and back out of the parking lot, Asmodeus lets out a sigh of relief, Filimena felt the cold wind blow, it was already nightfall, and the moon was shining through the atmosphere, and to the street ground.

"Heh! That sure went easy than I had in mind, let's get moving!"

Asmodeus said, now both leaving the manor completely, heading down the trail, and to the city sidewalk, finally the both of them were alone, passing through the city streetlights.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 312 30
"May I have this dance~?" He asked. I nodded. "Yes, yes you may..." I said, taking his hand in mine. -β€’*β€’- {COMPLETED} Y/N was stuck in a toxic relat...
35.2K 578 16
WARNING: This story is rated 18+ for adult content as well as a few triggers. Reader discretion is advised. Also, there will be a few scenes where th...
500K 25.1K 46
A/N I am currently editing and rewiring this a little because their are some grammar mistakes and parts of the story that can be explained and writte...