The Five Elementals

By mustang-mia

In the magical world of the Ethereal Isles, Five magical teenagers all with different magical abilities just... More

Introducing The Cities
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4

Introducing The Characters

39 3 0
By mustang-mia

Emerald Ever-Glow:

Always shy, Has very powerful magic, loves to sing and is good at it. Her best friend is Petal Willow-wish. Lives in a city called Alexandrite. But moved to Citrine to attend a magic academy.

 Element: Quinta Gem (she can harness the power of each element to a certain extent.)                                    

Petal Willow-Wish: Sweet, talkative, sometimes shy, her best friend is Emerald Ever-Glow. Lives in a city called Aspen. But moved to Citrine to attend a magic academy. She also has a brother named Aaron who's been doing work with war for years.

Element: Nature

Amethyst Wisteria: Reserved, prefers peace over war, Her best friend is Luna Shadow-Night. Lives in Tanzanite City (ruled by the Light Mage Councillors) but moved to Citrine to attend a magic academy.

Element: Light

Luna Shadow-Night: Brave, Quirky, protective, pushy, resilient, lovable but annoying. If she was there in 1835 when William Travis drew a line in the sand she would cross it. Her best friend is Amethyst Wisteria. Lives in a city called Zariya. And moved to Citrine to attend a magic academy.

Element: Darkness, can shapeshift, and control the shadows.

Crystal Northwind: Unpredictable, Princess, scared to harm people with her powers.  Has no best friend. Lives in a city called Onyx in the Onyx palace with her mom and dad. But moved to Citrine to attend a magic academy.

Element: Ice

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

281K 5.9K 33
WATTPAD BOOKS EDITION You do magic once, and it sticks to you like glitter glue... When Johnny and his best friend, Alison, pass their summer holid...