πŽπ”π“π’πˆπƒπ„ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π‘πˆππ†

By WICKSWHORE

"π–¨π—‡π—Œπ—‚π–½π–Ύ 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀, 𝗁𝖾 π—π–Ίπ—Œ π–³π—ˆπ—‰. π–‘π—Žπ— π—ˆπ—Žπ—π—Œπ—‚π–½π–Ύ 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀, π—π—ˆ π– π—…π—’π—Œπ—Œπ–Ί... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37

9

23.8K 1K 1K
By WICKSWHORE

KAIZIER'S HOUSE
BATON ROUGE, LOUSIANA

"So whatchu do this time?" Kaizier joked, kicking off his shoes.

It had been about an hour since he left Alyssa's house, and she left for work. They were supposed to be at school, but the two best-friends decided to just stay in and relax. Kaizier was already late once he left his girlfriend's house.

"Ian do shit," Horace rolled his eyes, putting on the headset. "She trippin like always. Bitch want the bills paid but don't wanna get ha ass up...so who dat leave to pay fa shit?"

Kaizier and Horace easily bonded and became close, because of their mommy issues. Both boys leaned on one another for support, advice, and just for somebody to talk to. As for their other friends, either they had both parents, or they had their mother.

The older of the two flopped down on his bed, phone out as he made his way towards instagram. "You already know you ca stay hea as long as you need, lit slime."

"I know," Horace smiled, "Aye, 1v1 me!" He screamed into the mic.

Kaizier knew that his best-friend was going to be on the game for a long ass time, so he decided just to click through people's stories to see what they posted. He really didn't care to watch, he just tapped through the shit. Unless something caught his eye -- then he would swipe back and watch.

TAURUSKILLS 30mins

"Where the fuck my girl attttt" Taurus spoke into the phone.

Kaizier rolled his eyes, "This soft ass nigga." He then tapped through a couple more stories before he got to Alyssa's.

ALYSSA.QUIN 1hr

ALYSSA.QUIN 1hr

"You bitches gotta catch up!" She said sassily, before twirling around and walking off camera.

Kaizier bit his lip, sliding up and adding a couple heart eyes and a 'send me all dis shit' before he continued to tap through the rest of the stories.

WICKMAN 2hr

"Nardo stay you stay puttin dat shit on," Kaizier cheesed, taking the headset off his best-friends head.

"Whatchu talkin bout?" Horace asked.

He turned around saw what Kaizier was showing him before flashing his grills. "Maneeee, you know what it is."

They dapped each other up before Horace put the headset on and got back to playing the game.

Kaizier got up, stuffing his phone in his pocket as he made his way towards his bathroom. He turned on the light and grabbed the first aid kit, opening it up. Grabbing the ointment, he rubbed on his open gashes before turning it off.

His phone began to ring.

"Speak."

"Is this Mr. Gaulden?" He heard. It was a female's voice, which caused him to scrunch my face up.

"And if it is, what the fuck you want?"

She cleared her throat, "Well, you're known as Youngboy and your fight last night, it was recorded and a great amount of people saw it."

Kaizier's eyebrows furrowed as he gripped his phone tighter, making his way back into his bedroom. He didn't need this shit going viral, because there was only 2 people that knew he was fighting, and he wanted to keep it that way.

"Umm, we know you street fight, but have you thought about boxing? We want you to come in and meet Mr. Jordan."

"Who dat is?"

Horace looked up to see the agitated face on his best-friend, which casued him to take the headset off. "Put dat bitch on speaker."

He put it on speaker. "Mr. Jordan is a famous boxer, now retired. He want's to bring you in. He thinks you have some potiental to get into the boxing career."

Horace's mouth opened as he looked at Kaizier, a smile on his face.

"Nah, I'm good-"

"Nah! He'll be there. What time?" Horace asked, snatching the phone from out of Kaizier's hand. He took it off speaker phone, pushing Kaizier away who attempted to continue to grab his phone.

"Aight. Heard you. He ca bring two people? Yeah? Aight. Thank you. He'll be dea." Horace hung the phone up before putting it into Kaizier's hand.

"Fuck would you do that fo? Ian no fuckin' boxer!" Kaizier scolded, pushing his best-friend before pouting and sitting on the edge of his bed.

"You dramatic," Horace rolled his eyes, sitting beside his best-friend, "This ca getchu out tha hood, Kai. There's rules to dis shit, you won't die, and it's the straight and narrow. You ca make hella money off boxing, bruh."

Kaizier huffed. "When is da meeting?"

"Tonight. 8:30. Text Alyssa, tell ha you needa ha to get off early bruh. Cause me and ha going witchu." He grabbed Kaizier's shoulders before connecting their foreheads, both of their eyes fluttering closed. "This ca be it, bruh. Think of Alice, nigga."

"Aight bruh." He whispered back, "I get out da hood you goin wimme. You hea me?"

They pulled apart, dapping each other up. "Fasho."

"Hey baby," Alyssa leaned over the consul, pecking Kaizier's lips. He smiled into the kiss as the back door closed, causing them to break apart and look at Horace.

"Aye, don't let me interupt y'all. I wanna lil god daughter," Horace held his hands up in surrender.

"Mane," Kaizier rolled his eyes, "Shut the fuck up."

They pulled out of the driveway and Horace put his airpods in to give the couple some silence. The drive was about an hour away. Kaizier was grateful as hell. He knew Alyssa was probably tired as shit, but she still got off at about 6:00, to drive an hour there and an hour back because she wanted to be apart of this for Kaizier.

"Thank you, Lyssa." He grabbed her hand, kissing the back of it.

She smiled as he slithered his hand between her thigh, holding her thick thighs as she drove, making her way towards the highway.

"You welcome, Kai. You excited?!"

He stared at her, licking his lips. Kaizier looked her up and down, seeing her thick thighs that were spread, and her long hair that was down her back. They all had decided to dress their best, seeing as this could potientialy be a big ass deal.

"You so pretty, guh." Kaizier whispered, running his fingers through her hair. She turned towards him, flashing her a smile.

"You look handsome, stink."

He smiled before looking back at Horace, whose eyes were closed. He was sleeping already, which made Kaizier roll his eyes.

"Ion know bout dis boxin' shit, bae. Ion know shit about da rules and allat." He looked out the window, rubbing over his chin hair.

Alyssa frowned. "Boy hush, other thinking. You just have to learn. How many people saw the video?"

"1.2 million," Kaizier bit his lip, "Taurus and dem been blowin' ma phone since dey got out school, ma. Ian want dem to know shit. Da nurses even called me talm bout my grandma ready to beat my fuckin' ass."

Kaizier wasn't ashamed of being a street fighter, it was just the fact that he really didn't want people in his business. Street fighting was still very illegal, and it was dirty money forreal. Blood had to be spilt, and sometimes people died during a match.

It just wasn't nobody business forreal.

"Damn, bae. You famous, huh?" Alyssa joked, Kaizier giving her a straight face. She rolled her eyes, "Lighten up, kid."

"Don't fuckin' play wimme." He pinched her thigh and she hissed, squeezing them together tightly. "Let goooo."

He laughed, letting go of her thigh. "Fuck I thought. You be sayin' anything, talm bout ima kid. Stop sayin' dat shit, bra."

"I'm just in a silly goofy mood, bae." Alyssa laughed, "It's not that serious."

Kaizier rolled his eyes, amusement on his face as he looked out the window. His mind instanlty drifted to his mother. What if she saw the video?

He ran his hand down his face, shaking his head.

This was not how he wanted his day to go.

"Damn, these fightin' niggas livin' large ain't dey?!" Horace say in awe, his face pressed against Alyssa's window.

"Boy, get yo lips off my shit." Alyssa laughed, but he was too stunned, and he was paying too much attention to the house that they were slowly pulling up to.

It was a big ass mansion, that had a circled driveway and there was a lady and a man waiting right out front. Kiazier chewed his lip nervously as the car came to a halt in front of the grand steps.

"Look at me," Alyssa said once she parked and pulled her keys out the ignition. She grabbed his face in both hands, "You youngboy bae, fuck is you nervous for? You dat nigga! I promise you got dis shit. You don't even know what he saying yet. Just go in here, me and Horace got you."

Kaizier bit his lip, nodding his head. He grabbed her chin, connecting their lips in a sloppy kiss. He groaned softly, their heads tilted as they kissed with arousal and furry.

"I gotta get the fuck out dis car." Horace spat, getting out and slamming the door.

"Hatin' ass nigga," Kaizier pulled away from Alyssa, getting out the car and making his way over to her side. He opened her door, and grabbed her hand, helping her down before pulling her dress down and closing the toor.

"Fuck is up wit you and these short ass fits, mama." He whined, "Ion likeee it, Lyssa."

"Boy, hush." She grabbed his hand as Nardo walked behind them and they made their way up towards the steps where a tall, brownskin man was standing and a curvy Latina lady.

"Hello! Welcome Mr.Gaulden and..." She approached, a tablet in her hand as she made her way towards them.

"Alyssa Stephens, his girlfrined."

"Nardo. His brotha."

"Welcome to Mr. Jordan's estate. I'm pleased to meet all of you." She nodded before the tall man began to make his way down the steps. He wore a suit, which looked expensive as hell.

Kaizier could admit, the man was -- attractive? Hell, he didn't know but could see how buff the man was. He had the frame of a boxer.

"Wassup, Gaulden. Or should I call you youngboy?" The man introduced. He held his hand out and Kaizier took it, both them dapping each other up.

"You ca just call me Kaizier." He spoke softly.

They pulled away before Mr. Jordan gave Alyssa a curt head-nod and dapped up Horace. "Glad y'all made it safely. Long trip?"

He began to turn around and make his way up the grand steps, Kiazier followed, Alyssa holding his hand as they made their way up the steps. Horace followed behind, looking at the Latin women that was staring at him.

He flashed her a smile before nodding over to where he was. She bit her lip, making her way over. "Yes, Mr. Nardo?"

"You got a boyfriend?"

The latin women nodded, "Something like that."

"Ian hear you. Anyway, putcho shit in my phone."

Back in the house, Alyssa's coat was taken and put on the rack and Kaizier waited until they both were able to follow Mr.Jordan into the grand living room.

"Y'all can sit down. Y'all want a drink or something?" Mr.Jordan asked, going to the bar. He grabbed the spoon and a glass before putting in two ice cubes. He grabbed the burboun pouring it over the rocks.

"I'm straight. Baby, you want sum?" Kaizier asked softly, moving the strand of hair out of her face.

She smiled. "I'm okay, but thank you."

Mr. Jordan nodded, taking a sip of his drink before making his way to the couch and sitting down. Horace walked in, the latina girl following, wiping her mouth off discreetly. Horace sat down on the couch, the latina girl making her way towards Mr.Jordan and standing beside him.

"Now that we all here," Mr.Jordan laced his fingers together, "I seen ya video kid. How old are you, Kaizier?"

"19. I turn 20 dis october."

Mr. Jordan nodded. "I'm Micheal B. Joradn. I been boxing since I was bout 21. Heavy weight champion for about three years before I quit. It's a gritty ass sport man, more den just fighting. This tha girl that was in the video, right? The one you was fighting for?"

"Yuh." Kaizier looked at Alyssa before looking back at Micheal. "Ma girl ain't know I was street fighting and shit until she got off work. She nosy as hell and ended up back there."

Alyssa smacked his arm, a smile on his face. "I am not nosy." She then looked to Micheal, "So, why are we here? If you don't mind asking."

"Right," Mr.Jordan smiled, "Well, I wanna make an offer, Mr.Gaulden. You ain't no bigger then 200 pounds or so, and dat nigga you dropped was a good 250. You resiliant, fast, light on yo feet. I wanna take you under my wing and get you into boxing."

Kaizier listened, his thigh bobbing up and down.

"The contract would be for three years. Training, matches, travel, allat. You'd make about $1.5 million through the 3 years. I want you ta be the next heavy weight campion. A lot of niggas gon try you cause you a rookie, and you came from street fighting, but I know you got that shit in you, boy."

Mr.Jordan snapped his fingers and the Latina women made her way towards a drawer in the living room. She pulled out a file before handing it to Mr.Jordan who thanked her and opened it.

"You still in Lousiana, but you would be staying hea...with me. Seeing as I got all da room. You still in school, man?"

Kaizier gave a small head nod. "Graduate dis year."

"That's wassup," Micheal gave a warm smile. He had to be atleast in his late thirties or early forties. "You sign da contract, you'll do online. Of course, yo girlfriend and yo brother and any other friends can visit you when you not training, and you still free to travel when you not training."

"Damn." Horace spoke with a big smile. "If he sign da contract, when would his first match be?"

Mr. Jordan looked at Horace, returning the smile. "That depends on when he starts training, and when I feel like he's ready. It's gonna take a minute to get him out the street fighting mentality and into the rules of boxing and shit."

"My grandmaw got cancer." Kaizier blurted out. "Boxing ain't a forever thang. Get hurt, break sum, yo carreer over wit. I can't take dat chance, I got bills I gotta pay."

"You right." Mr.Jordan nodded. "But street fighting ain't even got no rules, and you keep it up, you gon start breaking shit too. Boxing has rules, you most likely to die out thea in them alleys than in the ring...especially if you trained right."

Alyssa grabbed Kaizier's hand, which made his turn to look at her.

"Baby...this could put you on the map. This could pay fa yo grandma's treatments fa the rest of ha fucking life. You'd be set forever."

Horace agreed. "You gotta do dis, Kai."

Kaizier looked at two out of the three most important people in his life. He stared at them, conetmpalting everything that was being said to him. Horace and Alyssa stared at him, pleading with him.

He took a deep breath before looking at Micheal, who was holding out a pen.

"Where I sign at?"

Hiiii babies.

Well, now the shit is about to pick up. Alyssa and Kaizier are still going to be happy, but you know, now India and the gang know, so...there's that. Anyways, boxxxxinnnng.

I'm so excited, and you know I had to put Micheal in there cause Creed, yeah, he showed his mf ass. I loved both movies girl.

So, the upcoming ships I got is

- Polo G and India Love

- Dream doll and A boogie wit da hoodie

- Jayda Wayda and King Von

- Nardo Wick and Enchanting

- Ari and Yb

Q AND A

- Kaizier is now a fuckin' boxer! How we feeling?

- How do you think his friends are going to react to the boxing and to the fact he's dating Alyssa?

- How do you think his grandmother will react?

I LOVE YOU ALL!
WICKSWYFE2

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 21.6K 57
Crystal is a 17 year old girl who lives with her mom who is addicted to drugs and abuses her for being a stripper trying to make money so she could s...
96.9K 4.8K 42
Will being in a one sided relationship lead kentrell to someone who will truly be all in?
822K 26.4K 75
"One will adore me go to war do anything for me Always go hard for me Neva lie now that's real loyalty Slide on that boy for me While I shoot she...