Control โ€ข Stiles Stilinski [2]

By tomietoni

An Alpha pack arrives in Beacon Hills, ready to wreak havoc. Deaton tries to prepare Isabel - as the Alpha le... More

CAST [3A]
3A: Intro
[1] Tattoo
[2] Chaos Rising
[3] Ritual
[4] Scatter
[5] Fireflies
[6] Unleashed
quick update
[8] Blood
[9] Relative
[10] Motel California
[11] Hopeless
[12] Currents
[13] Truth Hurts
[14] The Girl Who Knew Too Much
[15] The Overlooked
[16] Promise
[17] Alpha Pact
[18] Surrogate
[19] Heart of Darkness
[20] Lunar Eclipse
CAST [3B]
3B: Intro
[21] Anchors
[22] Uncontrolled
[23] Nowhere To Run
[24] Strategy
[25] More Bad Than Good
[26] Mischief
[27] Galvanize
[28] Scarlet Witch
[29] Illuminated
[30] Silverfinger
[31] Missing
[32] Riddled
[33] Shadow

[7] Frayed

1.9K 51 4
By tomietoni

"In the middle of the night,"
•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

Derek called the young Chaos Witch to meet with his pack at his apartment. She rings the bell, waiting for the door to answer. She jumps back as Peter opens the door for her and raises a brow at her with a smirk as she remains stood outside.

"Are you not going to come in?" Peter asks, humour in his voice.

"I've learnt my lesson about being in enclosed spaces with you." Isabel snaps back, causing Peter to chuckle.

Derek appears beside his uncle, looking straight at the witch. He motions for her to come in, and without another look in Peter's direction, she moves past him and follows Derek in.

"We want your help." Derek simply states as he leads her in.

Isabel frowns, "With?"

"The leader of the Alpha pack - his name is Deucalion. We're going to kill him and stop the pack." Derek explains, looking to see an uneasy expression on her face. "Look - they're living above Allison's apartment, she's not safe." He says, he feels guilty using her friends safety against her, but they needed her on their side - before he got to her.

Isabel sighs as she follows Derek to his desk, plans of the apartment building spread across the desk as Boyd and Cora watch her approach. Boyd gives her a smile that she returns, but Cora just watches her.

Derek begins to fill her in on the plan, when the door suddenly opens and Scott rushes in.

"I know where they are!" He calls out frantically.

"Same building as the Argents. We know." Derek responds. Scott looks at the witch confused, but she just looks back at the plans.

"Cora and I followed the twins." Boyd explains to the Beta.

"Then they want you to know." Scott insists.

"Or, more likely, they don't care." Peter shrugs.

"What is this?" Scott frowns, looking at the plans on the desk.

"Isn't it obvious? The schemers are scheming. Coming up with a coup de main better known as a pre-emptive strike." Peter tells the young wolf.

"You're going after them?" Scott incredulously asks, looking between Derek and Isabel like they are mad.

"Tomorrow. And you're gonna help us." Derek crosses his arms as he nods at the Beta. "They're one floor above them, in the penthouse right above Allison."

"So, kill them first? That's the plan?" Scott asks skeptically.

"They won't even see it coming!" Boyd insists.

"Why is the default plan always murder? Just once, can someone try to come up with something that doesn't involve killing everyone?" Scott questions exasperatedly.

"You never get tired of being so blandly moral, do you? ...Not that I disagree with him." Peter comments.

"I do! Why do we need this kid?" Cora frowns.

"This kid helped save your life. And you know we can't just sit back and wait for them to make the first move." Derek tells Scott.

"You can't beat a pack of Alphas." Scott shakes his head.

"That's why we're going after Deucalion - just him." Isabel explains to Scott. He looks at her disappointedly. "They're above Allison, Scott." She repeats to the boy, shaking her head.

"Cut off the head of the snake, and the body dies." Boyd comments.

"Only this isn't a snake, it's a Hydra. And, like Scott says, they're all Alphas." Peter smiles, playing devils advocate.

"Deucalion's still the leader." Derek tells them.

"Let's hope so... Because you know what happened when Hercules cut off one of the heads of the Hydra?" Peter asks.

"Two more grew back in its place." Scott answers.

"Somebody's been doing their summer reading." Peter chuckles, impressed.

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

Scott and Isaac approach the figure waiting for them in the dark. Deucalion stood waiting patiently on the overgrown escalator.

Scott gives a reassuring nod to Isaac as they step closer to the Alpha.

"You didn't come alone." Deucalion speaks through the cold silence.

"Yeah. This is Isaac." Scott introduces.

"I'm not talking about Isaac." Deucalion counters.

Derek, Cora and Boyd reveal themselves from the darkness, half-transformed and ready to fight.

"You knew I would do this?" Scott sighs as Derek approaches. "Derek, don't! You can't do this so no one gets hurt. If someone else dies..."

"Him. Just him." Derek growls.

"Just me?" Deucalion repeats, smile on his face. "Now, how's a blind man find his way into a place like this, all on his own?" Deucalion rhetorically asks.

Scott turns his head worriedly as Kali slides down one of the columns, using the claws on her toes to slow her descent down. Kali lands, flashing her red eyes as she snarls at the group.

From the escalators behind them, Ennis climbs up and walks past a worried Scott and Isaac, growling as he moves to surround the group of wolves.

Above them, Aiden and Ethan show themselves, ready to join together. Scott looks up at the blind leader, who has a small smirk on his face.

"How nice of you to join us, Chaos Witch." Deucalion speaks, capturing everyone's attention.

Isabel approaches cautiously from behind Derek's pack, Chaos leaking from her hands as she looks around at the Alpha's surrounding them.

"I wish I could see what you look like, I imagine you look just like your mother." Deucalion smirks, causing Isabel's face to drop.

Derek turns to the girl worriedly, as she looks at the Alpha leader in shock. Before he can say anything to her, she has already stepped forward.

"What did you say?" She asks, voice slightly trembling even though she tries to steady it.

Derek uses the moment of distraction to rush forward, aiming straight for Deucalion. Before he can even reach the bottom of the escalator where Deucalion stands - Kali leaps forward.

She kicks him back, scratching him with her claws. He's knocked back, and she growls in warning, snarling at the Alpha.

Ethan and Aiden leap down, joining together in mid-air and landing as one. Scott and Isaac turn to see the twins combined form growling at them. Scott panics as he watches Derek fight Kali - he lands a hit and causes her to grunt in pain.

Boyd fights Ennis, scratching his face with his claws. Scott turns to Isaac, who is now transformed and heading straight for the twins.

Scott sighs and closes his eyes before transforming. Isaac is thrown down by the twins, as Scott growls and heads straight for the joined Ethan and Aiden. They see him coming, grabbing him and throwing him aside - Scott hits the stone wall with a horrid crack, smashing through layers of stone in the wall before he hits the ground.

Derek catches Kali's arm, snapping it and using his knee to hit her in the side - growling in her face before elbowing it.

Isabel shakes off her shock, wiping the stray tears away as she watches Boyd get thrown aside by Ennis, Cora running up. Ennis easily grabs the female Beta, twisting her arm and digging his claws into her exposed back. Cora howls in pain, but Isabel throws Ennis down, causing Cora to be let free.

Boyd tries to get up, Isabel's attention being taken away by Scott's scream of pain. She accidentally lapses in concentration and grunts in pain as she feels the cut Scott had just taken.

Boyd is clawed by Ennis, easily overpowered and slammed down next to Cora with a harsh crack. Isabel turns in fear, as Ennis snarls at her. Before she can pulse him back, he grabs her hands harshly, holding her against his chest as he moves over to Kali.

Isabel panics as she watches Derek get slashed by Kali, and tries to wiggle out of Ennis' grasp but he holds her with a snarl.

Kali kicks Derek back, before spinning on her foot and using her claws to slice across Isabel's stomach. Isabel cries out in pain against Ennis' grasp, the wound on her side throbbing as it bleeds.

Ennis holds her hands, stopping her from using her magic as she cries painfully in his grasp. Kali stands on Cora's throat, smirking as she looks at Derek.

The twins overpower Scott and Isaac, throwing them to the floor. The joined twins form grabs Isaac and Scott by their necks, forcing them to watch.

"Kill him." Deucalion speaks. Derek looks at him confused before turning and realising he was talking about Boyd. "The others can go. You're beaten. Do it, Derek. Take the first step." He says, moving down the escalator steps.

Derek looks around at the group, seeing everyone beaten.

"Are we serious with this kid? Look at him! He's an Alpha? To what? A couple of useless teenagers?" Kali scoffs.

"Some have more promise than others..." Deucalion smirks.

"Let him rise to the occasion, then! What'll it be, Derek? Pack or family?" Kali snarls, stepping down on Cora's throat. She cries out in pain as she clutches the Alpha's foot.

Derek quickly looks away from the whimpering Cora, glancing over Isabel coughing out in Ennis' grasp. He finally looks down to a scared Boyd.

The sound of an arrow whistles through the air. It hits the twins in the face and explodes, forcing them back into their separate bodies as they fall to the ground.

Multiple arrows are shot, an arrow near Kali exploding and burning her eyes as she screams.

"Your eyes... cover your eyes!" Deucalion warns his Alpha's as he drops down to avoid the arrows.

Another arrow causes Ennis to drop Isabel's hands, and he lowers himself down covering his eyes.

Isabel falls to the ground, grunting as she lands on her wound. She lifts her head to see Allison, the one shooting arrows. Allison smiles at the group as she finishes, giving them chance to fight again.

Scott growls and stands quickly as he watches Ennis go straight for Isabel again.

Derek helps Cora move Boyd, too injured to continue fighting. Ennis growls as he watches Scott, using one hand to grab the witch. She grunts as she tries to shake him off, Isaac growling as he watches.

Isabel uses her free hand to pulse her Chaos at Ennis, shocking him and leaving him free for Scott to attack. Scott rushes forward, Ennis regaining his stance as he starts to run toward Scott too.

The meet in the middle in a rugby tackle, but instead of sending Scott flying, he holds Ennis off, causing them both to fall back. Isabel watches as Scott lands on his feet, looking back up and revealing red eyes of an Alpha. She frowns as she watches him shake his head, and the yellow Beta glow returns.

Ennis stands again, but Derek comes from behind and kicks him, trying to slice him but Ennis turns, manoeuvring around the Alpha to slice his chest, sending Derek flying to the ground.

Derek stands again, snarling and throws a punch at Ennis, it connects, sending him back. Isabel watches worriedly as Ennis moves himself and Derek closer to the edge. She starts to stand with a grunt and tries to move closer.

She pants as she watches, Ennis head-butts Derek, knocking his face back. Isabel reaches forward, using her free hand to use her powers to help pull Derek away from the edge. It turns Ennis so that his back is to Scott, he jumps forward at the opportunity - slicing Ennis' calf and causing him to lose balance.

Derek and Ennis have a hold on each other, both grunting as they fall off of the edge together. Isabel's eyes widen in fear as her eyes connect with Derek's before he falls. She rushes to the edge, Scott grabbing her leg and stopping her from getting too close.

Scott and Isabel can only watch in horror as Derek falls with Ennis through the ground - multiple stories of escalators revealing how far the fall is.

The two teens freeze as they hear distance crashes, Isabel clutching onto Scott's jacket as she gasps in horror.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.5K 2.5K 22
in which Meilani McCall's werewolf problems only get worse after Derek becoming the new alpha of Beacon Hills (Teen Wolf) (Stiles Stilinski xo fem!oc...
52.2K 1.3K 28
"ษช แด…แดษดแด› แดกแด€ษดแด› แด›แด ส™แด‡ ส€แด€แด›ษชแดษดแด€สŸ, ษช แดกแด€ษดแด› แด›แด ๊œฑแด€แด แด‡ ๊œฑแด›ษชสŸแด‡๊œฑ!" in which stiles stilinski gets possessed by an evil spirit, spreading chaos throughout beacon hi...
37K 1K 16
[Takes place in season 3A] Everything seemed to be perfect in the small town of Beacon Hills. True-Alpha Scott McCall and his pack of friends; Stiles...
98.1K 1.7K 43
โ€ข~BOOK TWO~โ€ข Jennifer Blake was gone and the sacrifices were over, but that didn't stop the bad things in Beacon Hills. Something else was going on a...