50 SHADES OF GAY

By YANDEREOBESSED

A HOMOPHOBIC, HOMOSEXUAL, GAY, SMUT BETWEEN TWO SWAG (secretly we are gay) BEST FRIENDS AND THEIR DRAMA me an... More

gay smutπŸ₯ΊπŸ’—
at school
rough sex
caught being a sussy baka
caught being a sussy baka pt. 2
exposed
exposed pt. 2
caught in 4k
Buttplugs take revenge
The pimps backstory
Experimenting

Noah Neck??????

37 1 3
By YANDEREOBESSED

JJ came home from school, tired  and exhausted.  As he was going up the stairs to his room he started to hear heavy breathing "a-Ah mhmmm J-JJ please". JJ was freaking out, the voice was deep and sexy. JJ put his ear up against the door, "fuck, I'm so close!!", JJ burst open the door and sees Noah Beck laying on his bed, naked, jerking off with jj's sock. "Oh my god!!" noah said, catching his breath. "what the fuck" JJ said. "I- I let me explain ple-" "no, it's punishment time kitten." JJ said in a stern voice. "ASs up baby boy." "n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-o please" noah said begging for forgiveness. "you heard me, ass up sweetcakes" JJ said. 'o-o-ok d-daddy" noah stated. JJ then stuck his hard member into noah's pumping asshole. "FUCJK DADDT MORE " noah screamed "ok babyboy" JJ said. JJ then repeatedly slammed into noah for 9 hours and noah came 200 times. JJ then took his pulsing dick out of noah and put him on his fingers and then spin him around on his fingers flinging him into the air. noah hit the ceiling so hard he died. "damn" JJ said. then he went to bed with noahs cum and blood still everywhere.

credits to @superswagggyperson for writing part of this chapter 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 159K 50
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
283K 32.6K 82
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. πŸ”₯❀️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...
1.5M 135K 46
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 π‘πšπ­π‘π¨π«πž π†πžπ§'𝐬 π‹π¨π―πž π’πšπ πš π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬ ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
453K 26.7K 44
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...