¶A Forgotten Memories¶ §ONE P...

By OreoSen

" Where's luffy ? " " Impossible , That's not Luffy! " The Straw Hats crew also including Whitebeard's pirat... More

∆Chap.1∆
∆Chap.2∆
∆Chap.3∆
∆Chap.4∆
∆Chap.5∆
∆Chap.6∆
∆Chap.7∆
∆Chap.8∆
∆Chap.9∆
∆Chap.10∆
∆Chap.11∆
∆Chap.12∆
∆Chap.13∆
∆Chap.14∆
∆Chap.15∆
∆Chap.16∆

∆Chap.17∆

2.6K 102 15
By OreoSen

They were all busy with their own business suddenly the light flash on them again which known the flashback finally appear after for how much time was it they doesn't count. As usual they close their eyes until the light disappear.

" I swear the light will make me blind instead if this keep going on surprisingly without any hints or clue so that we could prepare for upcoming light " Hack's groaned which all of them agreed with his statement.

" the light sure very powerful than yours , Ace " Thacth tease him and cause him to get hit by Ace on his head. The others whitebeard crew just sighed as done with their behaviour. "That light shit for you" as Ace turned towards at the view which show them the forest.

' Seems Familiar...' Garp , Sabo and Ace thought.

" Take this! " Kid Luffy yelled.

It showed Kid Luffy was run toward a big gorilla which is three times bigger than him. Luffy then threw his punch towards the gorilla , " GOMU GOMU NO- " before he continue the gorilla already took his arm streched and threw him on the ground causing Luffy to groaned in pain.

But Luffy won't stop nor giving up instead he keep throwing his punch with his incomplete GOMU GOMU words and always got threw by Gorilla instead. 

" Damn , he sure never giving up for a kid like him to fought with an opponent that are three times bigger than him " Izo hissed in pain as kid Luffy keep getting beat by Gorilla non-stop. If he was there he wouldn't let a kid like him to spent his time on fighting gorilla instead brought those kid to eat some cookies or play something that what kid should do.

Ace and Sabo who heard them just awkwardly laughed and then , " That what kid should do to be a strong marine " Garp suddenly said which cause Ace and Sabo to glared at him.

" Oi old-man we told you already that we want to be a pirates. You can't just decide what their future  would be " Ace rudely said causing Garp to heating his punch ready and glare at him , " You asked for this " and there we go. The Fist Of Love <3

Sabo who watching Ace asking for help while get hit by their granpa with the heaven love of punch just looking away and decide to keep his mouth shut from let his words out. ' Thank goodness I didn't say it first ' he thought  with sweat drop.

Helmeppo whispered to himself , " what a weird family yet they are the dangerous and mystery family " Smoker heard him and agreed silently. 

" That Luffy , he still haven't change. Even until now he never giving up even his whole body were all wounded " Usopp chuckled and Chopper agreed to him. Chopper always told him not too overfighting when it comes to un-done healing and yet Luffy still stubborn on fighting.

Suddenly it showed Garp was sitting on the broken trees while glaring at kid Luffy. He was watching the whole thing without helping him. " Stupid kid " he sighed.

' Couldn't argue more on that one ' The straw hats crew thought.

Meanwhile Sengoku just sighed , he is too done with Garp. ' that Garp... ' for some reason he felt pity on kid Luffy for having Garp as his guardian.

" Your Grandpa sure doesn't take easy on you guys yoi " Marco said .

" Its harder than you think bro. " Sabo said as Ace nodded in agree cause other to sweat drop and feeling pity on them. 

Kid Luffy's arm were streched as it stuck on the branch of tree and cause Luffy to hanging on the air with his arm stuck above him. Then Garp standing up and , " your job here is done now go! " he told the Gorilla which it obeyed and walked away and outa of the scene.

" Luffy's grandpa must be dangerous that could make the Gorilla to obeyed him without any trouble " Chopper said with amazement.

Coby and Helmeppo laughed awkwardly and remind them of their training in the past which pain them. Meanwhile Ace and Sabo couldn't agree more , Their Grandpa are way more monster than The Sea Monster.

" There are somethings I want to tell you , Grandpa! " He cheerfully said with his Straw hat on the front covering his whole face while hanging on the air. Then Garp walked towards him and move his Straw hat back on the usual place to see his face.

" What is it? " Garp softly said which is unusual.

" That is the first time I heard him saying with that kind of tune to Luffy " Nami said and Robin just softly chuckled.

" I already decided! That I'm not gonna be some pirates " He cheerfully yelled.

The others were gasps in shock with his statement. '... wait for some reason I felt something upcoming words... ' they thought.

" there are 'some' on his words " Robin softly laughed.

' I can sense a danger after this ' God D Usopp thought.

At the moment , Garp have a big grin and shook him happily , " So you finally come to your sense? " he happily asked. 

" Yeah! I'm not gonna be some other pirates " He said then continued , " I will be the King of the Pirates! SHISHISHISHISHI" with his cutie grinned that could melt anyone heart.

" Sabo-kun your little brother is too cute to be your brother! " Koala cried as she melt to his cuteness.

That cause Sabo to offense , " What does that supposed to be mean?! " he groaned.

" he is too cute broooo I can't believe he is your brother " Izo mumbled as the others who near beside him clearly heard and silently agreed. Ace felt insulted at first but on a second thought he was right though. 'I also wonder do I even deserve having him as my brother?' he asked himself.

" Welp I guess he's dead " Chopper closed both of his eyes scared what might be happened after this.

There Garp looked so furious , his turned grip tightened on Luffy. " That Red Haired's influence! " He bark (not that bark T.T).

He then covered back Luffy's face with his Straw Hat and then pulling his arm freed , " I'm going to knock some sense into your head you little brat!" .

" Ah... Luffy-san.." Koby bit his lips feeling pity on him while Garp just nodded as if he was has right to do so and he wasn't even felt any guilty at all. ' Deserve ' he thought.

" may your soul rest in peace Luffy-san " Brooke said then joining Usopp and Chopper made some proper prayer. While Usopp already reading his mantra and all it left is just some 'Amin' .

Meanwhile Nami just shook her head already done with them , While Ace and Sabo from the other side not accepting with their comment. " He is not going to see Heaven first or ever! " and there Marco and Koala already done with them decided joining Nami , shook their head. 

' Idiot " the three of them thought.

Garp looking so damn monster there that what they saw though. No wonder Luffy was froze with pale skin while looking at his grandpa was glaring at him. Luffy was struggle on free himself.

" I will never let you to become like one of their kinds!" Garp declared. He dropped him and kicked Luffy  which cause him to winced in pain.

Sengoku who watched the flashback with patient , " Oi Garp! He might be pirate now but that is not how you raised kids!" he yelled. " Eh?!?!?" Garp exclaimed. Sengoku expression doesn't change cause Garp to sulking.

From afar , Ace and Sabo who saw their Grandpa getting scold  were laughing in victory while Dragon only shook his head , ' He never changed at all '.

" Poor guy " Robin who can't stand watching kids getting beating up turned looking sad as she covered her mouth with hand to hold her tears and pain.

Usopp and Chopper hug each other does not handle watching their captain in pain. They felt bad for not being able to do something to protect Kid Luffy being beaten up by his own Grandpa.

Not long after , The scene changed. They were still in the forest it just the time , the sunset slowly fell , and there Garp was carrying Luffy in piggy back to down a hill. For some reason , the surrounding felt so warm and comfortable for all of them. They decided not to questioning it and watched the scenery back. 

Luffy was looking all exhausted and was asleep on the back of Garp

" Luffy must be going through some hell. It must hurt for him for someone who's age like five? " Nami whispered while continue watching Garp was slowly walking probably heading back towards the village.

" He looking so much exhausted. He must be gone again such a brutal training " Izo mumbled when he noticed there are few of bandages on his forehead and a few of his body part.

Kid Luffy slowly dozed off as his stomach growling. Luffy slowly opened both of his eyes with sleepy and Garp looking back at him then chuckle slowly started with small smile on him. 

" Even after tiring yourself out and falling asleep. Your stomach still active as it always it is" he shook his head then turned looking at the sunset from far in front of him.

" and he always do even until now " Straw hats crew proclaimed.

" You probably hate me for being such a strict Grandpa " He softly said.

Garp who watched the scene softly giving small smile not minding the others watching him.

Then he continued , " But Luffy... The reason I put you through this harsh training... and want you to be a strong marine... is because I don't want you to go down on the wrong path. That is my wish." 

The others  who heard his reasons turned silent. They knew. Even if he become a marine doesn't mean he completely safe. Things already happened. Shanks on the other hands knew , after the accident of Luffy ate the Devil fruit. There's no way turning back time. And having such a dangerous family member is just like 50/50 .

Robin sadly smiled understanding what was Garp mean. Even herself knew what it felt. Born as the Ohara members and get called at the Devil's child. It hard. She knew. Sengoku only silently stared at the scene.

Garp the sighed as the sky was slowly darkening. He hoisted Luffy up a little higher on his back not wanting him to fall. " Oi , Luffy!" he said as he continued his walked towards the down a hill , " I have a treat for you today! The Navy left us plenty of food! You can eat your favorite meat as much as you want!"

He then burst out laughing as Luffy's tiny hand gripping tightly Garp's shirt.

[ Flashback End ]

To Be Continued~

Damn that's the first. Long-long for today's chapter! Only for this once NYEHAHAHAHA. will recheck and edit this later , my arm soreeeee 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 404 25
(Requested by My sister) This is my first Ever One Piece Fanfiction! ~~ While chillin' on the seas, the straw hats spotted a small boat floating arou...
7.9K 234 13
(Maybe a little bit of Crocodile x Reader) (Also A little DoffyXReader) "Oneesan.. A lot of people talk bad about dad.." Ace said to you (Older Siste...
172K 5.9K 55
Luffy became the Pirate King. Yes, the first step towards his true goal in life, but it costs everything precious to him. That was the reason why he...
7.9K 314 11
"Hey, y/n..." "Yes, Luffy? What's the matter?" "Don't you have a dream?" "...I do..." "Well, what is it?" "...I want to go home. I wanna see my famil...