𝙄 𝙒𝙊𝙉𝘿𝙀𝙍 ── assassin...

By cupiidz

"birds are singing, grass is greener" ・:〃➜ assassination classroom oneshots ! ! ➜ ┊: (TOP RANKS ! ! !) ᵎ... More

requests
h. maehara
k. akabane
i. jelavic
g. asano
k. akabane
n. shiota
s. sugaya
n. shiota

y. isogai

1K 18 3
By cupiidz

 ⋆。 ゚☁︎。 ⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。 ⋆

 It was your first birthday with Isogai, your first birthday with a boyfriend.

You woke up, too nervous to check your phone right away. What if he forgot? You thought to yourself over and over again. You took a deep breath, grabbing your phone. And of course, the first notification was from him.

From:

Yuma <3

Message:

Happy birthday, (Y/N) !! I can't

wait to see you ! I love you so

much.

You smiled like an idiot at your phone, he sent it so early, hours before you woke up. Texting you was the first thing he did when he woke up.

To:

Yuma <3

Message:

I love you too :)

I'm so happy you

remembered, I was

a little nervous lol

From:

Yuma <3

Message:

How could I forget?!

It's all I've been thinking about

for a month.

To:

Yuma <3

Message:

I'm so excited to see

you now

From:

Yuma <3

Message:

I knowww, I'll see you soon,

get ready.

You shut off your phone, immediately getting out of bed and getting dressed into your uniform. You finished getting ready for school and headed out the door.

   Once you got to the top of the mountain, there he was, 'prince charming.' He ran over to you, wrapping his arms around your waist, giving your face multiple tiny kisses all over. You laughed more with each kiss.

"Happy birthday!" He smiled.

"Thank you, I basically just woke up and you've already made today amazing."

"Oh just wait till you see all the stuff I've planned for after school, uh that is if you don't already have plans. I probably should've asked beforehand, whoops," He scratched the back of his neck.

"Nope, I don't have any plans till around seven. Until then, I'm all yours."

"Perfect! I'm gonna make sure this is your best birthday yet!"

"I don't doubt you one bit," you smiled softly, holding his hand.

"Happy birthday, (Y/N)," Mr. Karasuma smiled as you walked in, you smiled in return.

"Happy birthday!" Koro-Sensei cheered, he always went a little crazy with everyone's birthday. On their birthdays he never called on them randomly, gave them a little present which was usually their favourite snack or candy. It was sweet.

  For the rest of the day everyone at least whispered happy birthday to you, even Terasaka. Ritsu even made you your favourite flower with her 3D printer. Isogai packed you your favourite lunch, since he knew you once again didn't have time to pack your own. Your close friends gave you stuff like chocolate, cards, or friendship bracelets they made. Nagisa let you copy off his work since the two of you sat next to each other. It was amazing.

"You ready?" Isogai asked, helping you pack up your stuff.

"Yup! I'm super excited, I haven't been this hyped up about my birthday since I was little."

"Well it's just gonna keep getting better and better, I promise," he smiled, holding his hand out for you.

You took it right away, you went around saying your last few 'thank yous' and 'goodbyes' before leaving campus with your boyfriend.

"Come on, give me at least a hint?" You asked, resting your head on his shoulder.

"Nope, not happening, you'll see soon enough. In fact, we're almost there."

You sighed in defeat, but soon started giggling in excitement. Isogai led you into the cafe he worked at.

"Soo, I know how much you like the pastries and cakes and stuff here and I told my boss it was your birthday, so he said that you can have some stuff on the house," Isogai smiled, seating us at our favourite table.

"That's so sweet, tell him I say thank you next time you see him!"

"Of course, honey. You can pick anything you want from the menu, though I think I have an idea on what you're gonna get," he laughed, holding your hand from across the table.

"Happy birthday, Isogai has been talking non-stop about today, y'know," a waiter teased him.

"I couldn't help it! It was just so exciting."

"Well I think that's adorable," you admitted.

"Now, what can I get you?"

"Can I have (favourite dessert) and (favourite drink) please?"

"Of course, of course. Isogai, you want anything?" The waiter asked, scribbling down your order on his notepad.

"Just a cinnamon roll and a french vanilla, please."

"Sounds good, I'll have that ready in just a few," the waiter smiled at the both of you before walking away.

"My sister's super excited to see you," Isogai chuckled.

"I'm excited to see her too. It's been a while since I've been to your place."

"Yeah, my moms been doing a lot better recently so she doesn't mind you coming over for a few, as long as we keep it down."

"Well I'm happy as long as I'm with you," you blushed a bit, making eye contact with him.

"You're too cute sometimes, (Y/N)," he smiled, lifting your hand up a bit to plant a kiss on it, which only made you blush more.

Soon enough the waiter came back with your food. The two of you didn't take too long to finish your food.

"Did you like it?" Isogai asked.

"It was amazing," you smiled, grabbing your bag while getting up.

"Alright now we have around two hours to get you to my place and hang out there for a bit," he wrapped his arm around you, walking out of the cafe.

"Then we'd better hurry, huh?" You looked at him before he grabbed your hand tightly, the two of you beginning to run to his house, laughing hysterically. It wasn't too bad, due to Mr. Karasuma's training, you were able to run pretty long distances pretty quickly, it turned a hour long walk into a half hour long run.

  Both you and Isogai crouched over, resting your hand on your knees as you panted, your faces red from running and laughing.

After you both caught your breath, he opened the door for you. When he walked in, his eyes widened.

"Aw come on guys, you knew (Y/N) was coming over, you should've picked up your toys.. I'm so sorry about the mess.." Isogai sighed.

"Don't worry about it, it isn't bad," you assured him.

"Happy birthday (Y/N)!" Both his siblings said in unison, his younger sister running up to you and giving you a quick hug, to which you returned.

"Thank you very much!"

"Mommy says happy birthday too, but she's napping right now," his sister added.

"Well you tell her I appreciate it, alright?" You smiled.

"Okay, I have a few surprises for you now, follow me!" Isogai chirped, grabbing your hand and leading you to his room. You sat down on the bed. He grabbed a large gift bag from next to his desk, placing it on the bed next to you.

"Aww, Yu, I told you that you didn't have to get me anything," you smiled.

"I wanted to, I picked up a few extra shifts to make the spending money so I really hope you like them.. But I'm pretty positive you will," he kissed your temple, sitting down next to you.

You slowly took the tissue paper out of the bag, he had wrapped each individual gift in (favourite colour) tissue paper. You opened each of them one by one, he had gotten you just about everything you could recall pointing out while out with him.

"You kept pointing all these things out like every time we walked home together so I thought I would get them," he smiled, his cheeks were pink with blush.

"I love all of it! Absolutely everything!" You exclaimed, practically jumping into your boyfriend's arms.

"I'm so glad, I love you so much, (Y/N), you don't even know."

"I love you too, Yuma, thank you for making this the best birthday ever." You smiled, pressing your lips against his.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.8K 2.5K 17
Omaga I love Assassination Classroom! Karma is bae~♡♡ You are a 15 year old youtuber, you love computers and your speciality is hacking. You...
14.5K 338 42
I don't quite know how to do this but here we are...... {Euphoria} ||An intense feeling of happiness and excitement|| ...
11.6K 461 33
2024/ON GOING ! A powerful creature claims that within a year, Earth will be destroyed by him, but he offers mankind a chance by becoming a homeroom...
90K 2.7K 30
Let's just say, what if Karma and Gakushuu were twins? You wouldn't be surprised right? They almost exactly the same, expect for eyes and hair. (UNDE...