The devil of class C

Galing kay GARFIELDMOOD

What happens when another room similar to the whiteroom exists? And what if they are more cruel with their st... Higit pa

The beginning
Visits and first day
New month and plan
Crushing my enemies
Party and Vice President
Cruise and transfer student.
Special Test and Surprise
Free day

Speranza test

1.4K 53 27
Galing kay GARFIELDMOOD

Alex Pov:

The stated time arrived, and we made our way to room 203 where we were explain how this special test will be carried out. And there were 4 different outcomes:

1. Share the identity of the VIP and clear the exam together as one.

· If the answers of the VIP student as well as the other group members are all correct, they will all receive private points (including members other than the VIP student themselves).

2. Answer incorrectly and the group loses but the VIP still receives points.

· If there are incorrect answers or unanswered questions by people other than the VIP student, only the VIP student will receive 500,000 private points.

3. A traitor uncovers the identity of the VIP.

· In the case that someone other than the VIP answers the question before waiting for the allocated time and answers correctly, the class the answerer belongs to will receive 50 class points each and the answerer themselves will receive 500,000 private points for themselves.

· On the other hand, classes whose VIP have been identified will receive a penalty of -50 class points for their whole class. Once this has been achieved, the test will be over for the group.

· However, if a member that belongs to the class of the VIP answers correctly, the previous result will be made invalid and the examination for that group will continue.

4. The traitor disregards the judgment of the VIP.

· In the case that someone other than the VIP answers the question before waiting for the allocated time and answers incorrectly, the class the answerer belongs to will receive a penalty of -50 class points each, but the VIP will still receive 500,000 private points. The class which the VIP belongs to obtains 50 class points.

· If the answer is given incorrectly, the group's exam will end.

· However, if a member belonging to the class of the VIP is the one who answered incorrectly, the answer will be considered invalid and will not be accepted.

The test will begin tomorrow at 8:00 am and we were all positioned in the dragon group.

And so, after the rules were explained and no one had any questions, we left.

After leaving I sent a message to the chatroom of the class telling to meet in my room.

After everyone confirmed that they read the message and waiting for a few minutes, everyone was here.

Alex: Hello everyone, as you know, there is a new special test coming up. But before saying anything, are there any questions regarding the exam?

Everyone said no with the heads.

Alex: Good, now I will ask you to tell me, in which group you are.

Time skip

After having breakfast, I made my way into the dragon group room, although it seems I am quite early as no one is here.

7:55 am.

So, I prepared myself some music and was prepared to wait 5 minutes however, I was wrong.

Kiryuuin: Good morning, Alex.

Alex: Good morning. Are you in this group?

Kiryuuin: Indeed, why are you looking at me like that?

Alex: Nothing, just that is weird not seeing you with your owner.

A tick appeared on her face.

Kiryuuin: Are you calling me a dog?

Alex: Who said anything about a dog?

Kiryuuin: Are you saying then that I am Sakayanagi's pet?

Alex: That will be correct.

Kiryuuin: Are you that shameless?

Alex: For speaking the truth?

Yet, her reaction this time was different. She started laughing.

Kiryuuin: I really am starting to like you. Do you have a girlfriend?

Alex: Sorry to disappoint you, but I have never been in a relationship. I was home schooled with strict parents.

Kiryuuin: Really? I happened to be the same. How about someday we go grab a coffee and you tell me about your home schooled and I tell you about mine?

Alex: Are asking me out right now Kiryuuin?

Kiryuuin: Could be? I've never asked anyone out.

Alex: It would be my pleasure.

Before the conversation could continue students starting coming in.

Sakayanagi: Oh my, this is quite a group we have here.

Alex: It is indeed, although look at it this way, we are playing our match now.

Yesterday I received an email saying that I wasn't the VIP, same happened to all my classmates. Are they discriminating or is there a rule to select the VIP?

Sakayanagi: I see, I must say I'm quite excited.

After the small exchange of words, I started to observe some of the students present, from class B we have Sakayanagi, Katsuragi y Kiryuuin. Class C: Kanzaki. Class D: We have Horikita and Hirata.

One of these students is the VIP, I just must find who.

Hirata: Hello everyone, my name is Hirata from class D, it's a pleasure being with you today.

Kushida: Hello, I'm Kushida, I hope we can be friends.

Kiryuuin: Why would I become friends with you?

Kushida looked at Kiryuuin confused.

Kiryuuin: I mean, from what I can see you are nothing more than an ant. If I had to become friends with someone, that would be Alex.

Alex: Hope we can become friends Kiryuuin.

Ryuen: Now, sorry for breaking the moment but why doesn't the VIP who it is, and everyone can win. Kukukuku.

Ichinose: What a wonderful idea Ryuen.

Ryuen: Of course, considering there aren't any traitors. Kukukuku.

Sakayanagi: Are you with them Alex?

Alex: Why not? I find this test boring and just want to relax. Ryuen and Ichinose, want to play some cards?

Ryuen: Kukukuku, of course

Ichinose: Yes.

Kiryuuin: Mind if I join?

Alex: Of course not, anyone else?

Sakayanagi: In that case I will join too, Alex.

Hirata: What are you doing?

Ohhh, I think I just found something very interesting, so I whisper something to Ryuen.

Ryuen: Kukukuku, that's why you are the king after all. Kukukuku.

Ichinose pouted.

Ichinose: Hey, why don't you tell me as well? I'm from your class too.

Now all the room is looking at us.

Without much of an option, I tell Ichinose what I found.

Ichinose: Indeed, that's why you are the king.

Alex: Are we finished?

Katsuragi: What do you mean, we just came.

Ryuen: Kukukuku, yet just this small margin of time, was enough for Alex to find the VIP.

Shock appeared in all their faces.

Kanzaki: Are you for real?

Ryuen laughed while nodding.

Alex: Yet I will leave the VIP one day to decide what to do.

After those words we left.

I'm nearly sure that the students weren't randomly selected. There must be a system or a reason, if I can find it, checkmate Sakayanagi. Damn, I want to relax, is it so difficult to do?

Ichinose: Why did we leave; they could do a plan now to make us lose.

Alex: I don't think so, if the VIP is who I think it is, she would never share the credits hahahaha.

Ryuen: Indeed.

Alex: Well, I just want to relax.

Ichinose: Same, now let's look for the rest of the class.

Alex: I'm going to the pool. See you.

Now this is life, currently I'm alone in the swimming pool, just the best.

Right now, I just need the list of students to see if I can solve the test.

Kiryuuin: It seems that you are having fun.

Oh no, goodbye peace.

Alex: It was like that.

Kiryuuin: Was? Are you saying that I took away your fun?

Alex: What do you want Kiryuuin?

Kiryuuin: I just came to spend some time talking with you.

Alex: Did you came because you wanted or was it, Sakayanagi?

Kiryuuin just stood silent aster hearing my comment.

Kiryuuin: To tell you the truth, I understand why you have your guard up with me around because being in different classes, but I just want to talk to you, I swear.

I looked at her without saying a word.

Kiryuuin: You are surely thinking why, and the answer is simple, you are the first student without looking at me with lust, you are intelligent, ruthless, and fun. Why would I not want to know you? Oh, and the pressure you gave back then in the cafeteria was awesome.

Alex: You are going to make me blush. Sit down please.

Kiryuuin: Thank you, now tell me about you home schooled life.

Oh wow, directly for the good stuff.

Alex: Nothing special, I just stayed home during all my life, with strict parents. Nothing more, nothing less.

Kiryuuin: I see, well mine was similar although I could go out. But my parents were strict, nevertheless.

Alex: Tough life?

Kiryuuin: Not really, just life, not tough nor easy.

Without noticing it, hours passed, and we continued to talk, until I received a message from Ryuen telling me that all the class was now out.

Alex: Well, Kiryuuin, it was a pleasure, but I must go.

Kiryuuin: I see, well don't forget the coffee you own me in school.

Alex: I won't.

It seems that everyone is already in my room, time to see if my predictions are right.

Alex: Good afternoon class. Have you written the names of all the students in your groups?

Ibuki: Yeah, do we send them to you or just tell you?

Alex: Whatever you prefer.

Ibuki: Okay, let me send them to your phone.

Alex: thanks.

Now let me see. Ohhh, interesting, it does seems that there is a patron, oh my, isn't it too easy to find? Well, easy for me at least.

Alex: Hahahaha good, very good class. We have already won.

Ichinose: Are you for real?

Ryuen: Kukukuku, that's the king for you.

Ibuki: What did I tell you Ichinose? He is the king.

Ichinose: Indeed.

Alex: Now I'm going to tell you what we are going to do.

Time skip:

Its already time for the second meeting and we are all in the class.

Sakayanagi: Tell me Alex, did the VIP confessed?

Alex: No. but let me tell the VIP something, you are late, the time for the chance to make a deal has officially pass.

Everyone looked around, except the VIP, or Horikita who was looking at me. When I looked at her, I just smiled.

Cold sweat appeared on her face, seems she has already deduce I'm being serious.

Alex: So as much as it hurts me, it's over. Ryuen do it.

Ryuen: kukukuku what a performance Alex. It will be my pleasure.

He took out his phone and sent a message. While I send another message to the teacher responsible telling my answer.

After we sent our messages everyone looked at us.

Sakayanagi: Oh my, what did you do now? Was it a farce?

I just smiled and looked at Horikita.

Alex: Now Horikita, tell me, why didn't you make a deal with me?

Horikita just lowered her head.

Before she could answer a voice was heard through the speakers.

[THE TEST FOR THE COW GROUP HAS ENDED]

[THE TEST FOR THE RABBIT GROUP HAS ENDED]

[THE TEST FOR THE DRAGON GROUP HAS ENDED]

[THE TEST FOT THE HORSE GROUP HAS ENDED]

[THE TEST FOR THE MONKEY GROUP HAS ENDED]

[THE TEST FOR THE ROOSTER GROUP HAS ENDED]

Now this is the reaction which I wanted; all eyes widen looking at me.

Alex: Now Sakayanagi, does it seem a farce to you?

Sakayanagi was for the first-time surprise.

Sakayanagi: It seems that it's my lost, I will be waiting for the next match.

And all class B left, while Kiryuuin left while looking at me with a smile.

Alex: Well, played Horikita, making it appear as if you were the VIP, however not good enough, game over Kushida. Let's go.

I'm 99% sure that Horikita will come afterwards to me and ask me how I did it.

After leaving, we all received a message.

Class A: 1408 points

Class B: 924 points

Class C: 803 points

Class D: 302 points

Definition of the results? Crushed, superiority of class A.

And now just wait for the school to start, and new challenges to appear.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

176K 3.5K 34
The echoes of the unanimous special class had faded away, and Ayanokouji was ready to take his first step towards an all-out battle. But before he co...
39.5K 1.1K 30
This is first time I am writing a story so don't expect much from me In this story Yn is equal to Ayanokoji but shows some of his skill and is also...
29.4K 639 10
As the name says, this fic only contains oneshots. In this fic, I'll write the oneshots completely based on readers' requests. You guys name it in th...
61.9K 2.3K 27
The masterpiece of the white room has escaped. Ayanokouji Kiyotaka is now on the run. Towards the end of his training, he was being taught how to act...