THE LOVER : Lucius Marco

By XALutary

Paano kung mahahanap mo yung hinahanap mo sa lalakeng 'di ka pwedeng makipagrelasyon? Sa lalakeng may propesy... More

D I S C L A I M E R
[Uno] NEW HOME
[Dos] TENTACIÓN
[Tres] SITUATION
[Cuatro] NOT A STRANGER
[Cinco] BUSTED
[Seis] RAZÓN
[Siete] SOLO JUNTOS
[Ocho] SABOR
[Nueve] STUCK IN MIND
[Diez] BATCHMATE
[Once] ECHO
[Dose] HALLWAY
[Trece] SUDDEN
[Catorce] TOUCHY
[Quince] ANSWER
[Dieciséis] OVERWHELM
[Diecisiete] WONDER
[Dieciocho] QUÉ
[Diecinueve] DEMAND
[Viente] SECOND
[Veinte-uno] PURPOSE
[Veintitrés] PUNISHER
[Veinticuatro] UNRAVEL
[Veinticinco] GRACE
[Veintiseis] GRIP LOSS
[Veintisiete] AMOR
[Veintiocho] RESTLESS
[Veintinueve] TARDY
[Treinta] ESCALATION
[Treinta Y Uno] IT'S LA BONITA
[Treinta Y Dos] VERIFIED
Melanine Palmora
[Treinta Y Tres] LOOK BACK
[Treinta Y Cuatro] APART
[Treinta Y Cinco] VIEW
[Treinta Y Seis] CUT
[Treinta Y Siete] TENSION
[Treinta Y Ocho] POSE
[Treinta Y Nueve] FIRST PAGE-FLIP
[Cuarenta] DOUBT
[Cuarenta Y Uno] TE AMO
[Cuarenta Y Dos] CALLING
[Cuarenta Y Tres] CLIMAX
[Cuarenta Y Quatro] UNMASK
[Cuarenta Y Cinco] TRAPPED IN A CLOSET

[Veintidós] CONFLICT

20 0 0
By XALutary

She groaned as she extends her arms where she remembered that the man she slept with last night was. Halatang inaantok pa din pero agad idinilat ni Emmanuela ang mga mata niya nang mapagtantong walang tao sa tabi niya. She blinked.

He left.

Emmanuela already expected her morning that Lucius will not be there on her side despite of the long night that they had. Seconds after staring on the empty side of the bed beside her, the view of the wall beside her bed caught her gaze, making her look at it and with one look, she remembers how Lucius slammed her body on it while he was thrusting his hips in her.

She crumbled her expression as she turn her body on the other side of the bed. There, she can see her study table. She blushes then clutched her pillow closer to her.

"Tangina."

She remembered how Lucius made her sit there and fucked her like how he did on the first round— on the kitchen counter.

Nilobo ni Emmanuela ang sariling mga pisnge tsaka umupo sa kama niya. She sat up and looked down on her sheet. Napalaki ang mga mata niya nang may makita siyang mantsa, naalala niya na maputi at malapot 'yon kagabi. She immediately grabbed her pillow and hit her own head continously.

"Aaaaahhh! Emmanuelaaaa! 'Wag mo nang isipin 'yon!" pagsusuway niya sa sarili. She then held both sides on her head.

"Tama na, tama na, tama na," she continuously muttered to herself. "Alisin mo siya sa mind mooo!" dagdag pa niya na para bang isang bruha na nagbubulong ng kulam sa hangin.

A lot of things happened last night, well, to be more exact— a lot of fucking happened last night. First, on the kitchen counter. Second, on her study table. Third, on the wall beside her bed. And lastly, on her bed. It almost marked everywhere in the house. Kahit saang lumingon si Emmanuela ay naaalala niya ang mga kababalaghan na ginawa nila ni Lucius, and he is not just any man— he is her professor.

Napakagat si Emmanuela sa ibabang labi niya. Ngayon, 'di niya na kailangan magtanong kay Kyline kung virgin pa ba siya kasi halata namang hindi na. Her body already got used to his touch that the moment she wakes up, she felt an unknown energy entering her body and her lips voluntarily curved into a smile. Pero kahit gaano kaganda iyon ay dapat parin gawin ni Emmanuela ang lahat para kunware iwasan ang nangyari sa kanila.

Emmanuela knows to herself that this kind of set-up is risky. But she's not afraid.

Nanatiling nakakagat-labi si Emmanuela habang tinititigan ang cellphone niya. Naka-off 'to at kitang kita niya ang sariling repleksyon sa maitim na screen. Parang manlulumo na ang mga mata niya sa kakatitig sa sariling mukha niya, nakakaumay na. But she's not staring at it because of her reflection.

She's waiting for his text.

"Come on, kahit good morning lang." Pabulong niyang saad. Akmang kakagatin na sana niya ang sariling mga kuko habang naghihintay nang biglang nag-ring ang phone niya. Hindi dahil sa tawag, kundi yung alarm niya

It's 7:50 am.

She groaned in annoyance as she somewhat slams her phone's screen down on the soft mattress- seemingly losing hope that he'll text.

"Shake it off, Emmanuela," saad niya sa sarili niya habang nakatitig sa kisame ng kwarto niya.

"He's supposed to be your teacher only, no more, no less." She bit her lowerlip after muttering those words to herself, realizing that she can't just treat him as a teacher. "But he's more than a teacher to me.." mahina niyang saad sa sarili at alam niyang nalilintikan na talaga siya ng tadhana.

Napabuntong hininga si Emmanuela at kinuha ulit ang cellphone niya. She turned it on and to her surprise, her notifications is bombed.

Some notices, text messages, missed calls and unread chats.

Well... I did agreed to ignore every distractions while he was doing me.

-

Nagmumukhang kamatis si Emmanuela habang paulit ulit na binabasa ang sticky note sa tabi ng plato na may bacon and eggs at pancake sa dining table niya. Katabi neto ay ang isang baso ng gatas.

Good morning. Sorry, need to rush out. I wanna take care of you since I know I exhaust you last night but unfortunately, I can't, atm. So pls take this breakfast I cooked for you.

Eat a lot, ok? Don't come to school without eating.

- L/M

Nobody ever did this to her except Lucius. Tinatrato na talaga siya bilang prinsesa. Emmanuela enthusiastically sits on the chair of her dining table, facing the breakfast that Lucius cooked for her. She then grabbed her phone and opened her instagram.

@EmmaB:

Thanks for the breakfast :)

She didn't hesitate to send it to her. Unlike before na halos mawalan siya ng malay just to send a simple greeting nung tinatrato pa niya bilang purong guro si Lucius. But now? They have something with each other and both of them know it.

@CiusMarco:
You just woke up?

@EmmaB:
Not reallyy, I woke up an hour ago. I'm about to eat breakfast

A smile formed on her lips.

@CiusMarco
Good girl.

Her heart starts to race then she bit her lowerlip.

@EmmaB:
Where are u btw?

Aaminin ni Emmanuela, nagdadalawang isip siya upang i-send ang message na 'yon kasi alam niya sa sarili niya na sino ba siya para magtanong.

@CiusMarco:
I rushed out to meet my friend. Figured out that I should visit him.

Oh, it's a him.. Biglang natanggalan ng bigat ang pakiramdam ni Emmanuela.

@EmmaB:
Ahh, okk

It was a last minute thought to check his profile in instagram.

@CiusMarco

Lucius Marco

Licensed teacher.

Following         Followers          Posts
8                    500.76k              290 

Napakurap si Emmanuela. She didn't realized that he has a lot of followers on instagram. His latest post was from two months ago— it was a painting. Emmanuela tilted her head as she took a closer look on it.

"By yours truly..."

She murmured as she read the caption. Binalin niya ulit ang tingin niya sa post niyang painting. Ang ganda.. hindi alam ni Emmanuela na marunong pala itong magpinta.

She scrolled through the comments.

[ 823 comments ]

@alecorp: paint me! [45 likes]

@CiusMarco replied to @alecorp:
Can't. I can only paint attractive
things.
[29.2k likes]

@alecorp replied to @CiusMarco:
hoping u'll rot in hell with love :)
[12k likes]

@SANdadDy: You could've been a painter, man. [54 likes]

@xxx_shanonyyy: Cool artwork, Luciusss! Keep it uppp [251 likes]

@margebaron_990: ang galing nyo po sirrr hehe

@ZackLee: How much? [91 likes]

@CiusMarco replied to @ZackLee:
My artwork is not for sale :)
[514 likes]

@ZackLee replied to @CiusMarco:
I'll buy you instead ;)
[21.5k likes]

@CiusMarco replied to @ZackLee:
I'm not even gonna ask permission to punch you
in the face once I'll see you
[10.8k likes]

@ZackLee replied to @CiusMarco:
Love u too, pre <3
[33k likes]

@Vivi_4n: prettyyyy *-*

@eRos_aphrod1t3: ang ganda po sirrrr parang aq, emz hehe

@lorenzo_: baka Sir Marco yan

@PattyGarcia_19: Sirrr, miss kana namin dito sa UST :(( r u rlly not gonna come back fr??? [178 likes]

@CiusMarco replied to @PattyGarcia_19:
I miss u all too and idk, Patty.
We'll see. Study wisely, my students.
[51k likes]

@Junjungcoke replied to @PattyGarcia_19:
fr fr tho lmao ig istg lolololol xd
[259k likes]

@SANdadDY: Alright, I just noticed my username haha :))) Curse to the one who changed it. :))) [1.3k likes]

Bahagyang napatawa si Emmanuela sa ibang comments. Halatang mga kaibigan 'yon ni Lucius. Yung iba naman, halatang mga naging estyudante niya. Yung iba pa ay pamilyar para sa kanya, halatang galing sa University nila. She wants to leave a like but considering that it's a two-month old post— she'd rather not.

"Hm," she scrunched her nose as she scroll through his profile once again.

Her eyes wanders at some of topless pictures of him. Nabibilang lang yung mga galing sa gym, yung iba galing sa beach at nabibilang lang din ang lahat ng topless pics niya. Most of his posts are just scenery and artworks. Mabibilang lang talaga ang mga litrato na merong mukha ni Lucius, halatang hindi siya ang type ng lalake na mahilig kumuha ng litrato sa sarili niya.

Emmanuela was about to exit but her eyes caught a picture from four months ago. She zoomed it. Her eyebrows furrowed as she saw Lucius smiling softly in that picture with a woman beside him. They're both in a fancy restaurant and the picture looks like it was taken by another person. Napakurap si Emmanuela nang mapagtanto niyang kilala niya ang babae.

She tapped the picture to see who is the lady in the photo and if she's being tagged or not.

@sherylhermosa

I knew it. Her heart starts to race, not like how Lucius did— but she felt like her heart is about to explode in a hint of pain. Napalaki ang mga mata ni Emmanuela nang mabasa ang caption.

Happy bday, @sherylhermosa

Nagmadali si Emmanuela upang tingnan ang comments.

@sherylhermosa: whatever but thanksnight well-spent. Wala ba akong iloveyou dyan? Geez [972 likes]

@CiusMarco replied to @sherylhermosa:
You wish.
[1k likes]

@sherylhermosa replied to @CiusMarco:
Ah ganon?
[87 likes]

@CiusMarco replied to @sherylhermosa:
I'm kidding. Ily.
[10.8k likes]

She's stunned... and speechless.

Bullets of sweats starts forming on her forehead out of nowhere. She gulped her own saliva. Nagkakarera na naman ang mga pinag-iisip ni Emmanuela.

1 new notification:

Message from @CiusMarco on Instagram:
Are u still at home? It's almost 9. Baka sarhan ka ng gate.

Her eyes gazed at the notification on her phone.

8:01 am

Instead of minding the time, her attention got caught on the new notification of her phone. This time, it's not from Lucius.

1 new notification:

Message request from Tristan Delijino

She's hesitant but the next thing she knew is her tapping the notification, bringing her to Tristan's message.

Confusion is written on her face as she read his message.

Tristan Delijino:

Hey, are u free later at lunch?

Hindi alam ni Emmanuela kung ano ang kinain niya, in fact- hindi pa nga niya kinain ang niluto ni Lucius para sa kanya pero nagreply siya.

Emmanuela Besar:
Why?

Tristan Delijino:
Let's talk

Kumunot ang noo ni Emmanuela. Sa pagkaalala niya, wala silang dapat pag-usapan.

Emmanuela Besar:
About what?

Napanguso nalang si Emmanuela at napagpasyahang kainin ang niluto ni Lucius para sa kanya kaysa magpakain siya ng tuluyan sa nararamdaman niyang alam na alam niya.

Mas mabuti pang may laman ang tiyan habang nasasaktan, kaysa naman nasasaktan kana nga, wala pang laman ang tiyan mo. Para na rin yang pinatay ka ng dalawang beses.

*seen*

Kapal.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.7M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...