I still love you || Taekook |...

De BabyTaeBear95

"I thought you left me again." Taehyung said hugging him tightly. "I'll never leave you no matter what happen... Mai multe

πŸ‚ introduction πŸ‚
πŸ‚ chapter-1 πŸ‚
πŸ‚ chapter- 2 πŸ‚
πŸ‚ chapter- 3 πŸ‚
πŸ‚ chapter- 4 πŸ‚
πŸ‚ chapter- 5 πŸ‚
πŸ‚ chapter- 6 πŸ‚
πŸ‚ chapter- 7 πŸ‚
πŸ‚ chapter- 8 πŸ‚
πŸ‚ chapter- 9 πŸ‚
πŸ‚ chapter-10 πŸ‚
πŸ‚ chapter-11πŸ‚
πŸ‚ chapter-12πŸ‚
πŸ‚ chapter-13πŸ‚
πŸ‚ chapter-14 πŸ‚
πŸ‚ chapter-15 πŸ‚
πŸ‚ chapter-16πŸ‚
πŸ‚ chapter-18πŸ‚
πŸ‚ chapter-19πŸ‚
πŸ‚ chapter-20πŸ‚
πŸ‚ chapter-21πŸ‚
πŸ‚ chapter-22πŸ‚
πŸ‚ chapter-23πŸ‚
πŸ‚ chapter-24πŸ‚
πŸ‚ chapter-25πŸ‚
πŸ‚ chapter-26πŸ‚
πŸ‚ chapter-27πŸ‚
πŸ‚ chapter-28πŸ‚
πŸ‚ chapter-29πŸ‚
πŸ‚ chapter-30πŸ‚
πŸ‚ chapter-31πŸ‚
πŸ‚ chapter-32πŸ‚
πŸ‚ chapter-33πŸ‚
πŸ‚ chapter-34πŸ‚
πŸ‚ chapter-35πŸ‚
πŸ‚chapter-36πŸ‚
πŸ‚ chapter-37πŸ‚
πŸ‚ chapter-38πŸ‚
πŸ‚ chapter-39πŸ‚
πŸ‚ chapter-40πŸ‚
πŸ‚ chapter-41πŸ‚
πŸ‚ chapter-42πŸ‚
πŸ‚ chapter-43πŸ‚
πŸ‚ chapter-44πŸ‚
πŸ‚ chapter-45(M)πŸ‚
πŸ‚ chapter-46πŸ‚
πŸ‚ Epilogue πŸ‚

πŸ‚ chapter-17πŸ‚

5K 259 32
De BabyTaeBear95

Lemme show you love~
I don't pretend.......
Stick by mah side even
when the world is givin in.💞

.・゜-: ✧ :-  -: ✧ :-゜・.

Jungkook's eyes tear up after seeing taehyung like this vulnerable. He put his hands on taehyung's cheeks caressing them softly with his thumbs before speaking.

"When i was twelve i started to admire no adore you... at that time i didn't know what love was. But whatever it was i just had that only for you. When i turned sixteen i got to know that i not only admire you but also love you. After that my love for you only increased day by day and is still increasing. I love you more than yesterday but less than tomorrow. You are only one for me too. I need you the way you need me, my heart already belongs to you and will always. I love you taetae hyungie more than my life and you are my life hyungie my whole world."

At the end he couldn't control himself as a sob escaped from his mouth. Not only him but taehyung was also crying silently.

Both had their eyes closed with foreheads pressed together while hugging eachother. At this moment both know they can't live without eachother. They can't even imagine their life without one another.

After staying like that for sometime taehyung opened his eyes. He smiled softly looking at his babybun who was sniffing with eyes shutter close, cheeks were red and glossy with tears while lips were also cherry red.

Taehyung wipes his cheeks with his thumbs. Jungkook also opened his eyes blinking them cutely making taehyung to smile fondly at him.

"Why are you so beautiful my love?"

He leaned down and rubs their nose together making jungkook to lower his eyes with a shy smile.

But then taehyung joined their lips together and start to kiss him passionately. He kissed back eagerly with equal passion.

When they run out of the breath both pulls out. But rather than taking breath taehyung starts to kiss jungkook's jaw.

He trails his lips down to kiss jungkook's neck giving open mouth kisses there. Jungkook tilts his head while breathing heavily threading his fingers in taehyung's hairs.

"Ahh h-hyungie....."

He moaned when taehyung bit a certain spot on his neck. He bite his lower lip to stop the embarrassing sounds coming from his mouth but he can't because of the pleasure he was receiving from taehyung.

It's first time taehyung is marking him and he is loving it. It's a different kind of pleasure he never experienced before. The way taehyung's tongue is working on his skin is just driving him crazy.

He kept moaning lowly while taehyung was sucking his neck biting it hardly. Taehyung's hand were caressing his waist while kissing his neck.

He start to leave marks on jungkook's clear collarbones panting them with his purple and blue marks.

He then put his hand inside jungkook's tshirt touching that soft skin. Jungkook felt his skin was burning under taehyung's touch.

He starts to breath heavily hands were busy caressing taehyung's back and head. When taehyung's fingers touched his buds he moaned loudly.

His eyes were glossy because of the immense pleasure. Taehyung lifted his tshirt slightly which is now showing his soft tummy.

Taehyung went down kissing jungkook's clothed chest to his bare tummy.

Jungkook was shaking in his hold moaning with eyes closed tears flowing down from them in pleasure.

His grip on taehyung's hairs tighten when the elder start to suck on his tummy.

Taehyung was about to go further but then his phone starts to ring. After kissing last time there he got up and looks at his phone.

It's from his mom, so he answered it immediately.

"Yes mom?"

"Tae where are you both? Don't tell me you both are still there!!"

"Umm we actually are-"

"WHAT? IT'S 12 FOR GOD'S SAKE, COME BACK RIGHT NOW.." she shouted.

"Ok ok we are coming bye mom see you soon."

Saying it taehyung immediately cuts the call. He looks back at jungkook who was already looking at him with hooded eyes.

Taehyung sighs and leans down to jungkook. He covers jungkook's bare tummy by fixing his tshirt.

"We have to go back love." Taehyung said holding jungkook's hand in his and kissed it gently.

Jungkook pouts little but nods his head. Both gets up from the blanket. On the way to their car taehyung calls someone to clean the place.

Taehyung laid jungkook on the bed as he fell asleep on the way to home. He removed jungkook's shoes and shocks along with his jacket.

He removed his own shoes and shirt and joins jungkook on the bed. Jungkook snuggles closer buring his face in his chest.

"I love you angel." Taehyung said to sleeping jungkook before closing his eyes.

"I love you more hyungie." Jungkook mumbled in his sleep making taehyung to smile blissfully.

--🥀--

"It's so yummy hyung." Jungkook commented eating a sandwich which jin made.

"Aww thank you kookie, here taste this too." Jin said putting some kimbap in jungkook's plate.

They all decided to go on hiking on the mountain but the route was not long and now they all were having their food together.

"Wow it's also tasty." Jungkook said and start to stuff his mouth with the food.

"Tae i made this sandwich specially for you." Jin said giving the sandwich to taehyung who accepts it grinning widely.

"Thank you so much hyung." He thanked him and start to eat happily.

Everything is now good in between taehyung and jin as taehyung don't get jealous because of jin and now he loves jin the same way as jungkook do.

They all enjoyed being in the nature. It's really refreshing for them as it's been so long they came out with family and friends.

"Kookie i think it's your time to buy something really important." Jin said slowly while glancing at taehyung and namjoon who were busy fixing the bag zip which namjoon broke.

"What hyung?" Jungkook asked confusedly.

"A concealer." Jin said but jungkook didn't get anything.

"What is a concealer hyung?" He asked now giving full attention to jin.

"Something which can help you to hide those marks of your possessive boyfriend." Jin replies pointing at his neck.

Jungkook looks where jin is pointing but his eyes widened as cheeks turned bright red after knowing.

"I bet you will need it more often." Jin teased smirking.

"S-stop it h-hyung." Jungkook whines with cheery red cheeks.

"Fine but let's go on shopping tomorrow after your college alright." Jin said and he nodded.

When it's almost dark they decided to return home but not before having dinner in their favourite restaurant.

Next day jin and jungkook went on shopping and bought the things they needed. Jin taught him how to use them.

--🥀--

Like this days start to pass and the love is growing even more between taekook.

Yugyeom and eunwoo both are currently driving to kim house to take jungkook with them to a party where they are not allowed to go obviously but still they decided to go there sneakily.

At first jungkook didn't agree but after got convinced by his two bestfriends and atlast he agreed.

"Bun, where is my phone?" Taehyung asked while buttoning his shirt.

"On the side table hyungie." Jungkook replies from the bathroom.

Taehyung hurriedly takes the phone and put it in his pocket. He then start to find his other things but he can't.

"Baby i can't find my wallet and my hanky too please help me i am getting late." Taehyung shouts from outside.

Jungkook comes out from bathroom and went to the closet. He took out a hanky and then easily finds taehyung's wallet which was laying on the bed just in front of taehyung's eyes.

"Here is your wallet, hanky and your keys are in living room." Jungkook said after giving him his things.

"Thank you love, what would I do without you." Taehyung said pecking his nose.

They both behaves like a married couple even sometimes mrs kim wonder if they got married secretly without telling anyone.

"Ok i am leaving now, but baby I'll be late so don't wait for me and sleep on time alright." Taehyung said little sternly because he know his bun don't sleep without him.

"Umm hyungie i want to ask you something." Jungkook said nervously.

"Yes what is it baby?" Taehyung asked caressed his head softly.

"Hyungie can i go with yugy and woonie to a party?" He asked looking up at taehyung with sparkling doe eyes.

"A party? What kind of party is it? And at what time?" Taehyung asked raising his eyebrow.

"It's a mask party hyungie woonie got invitation so he is taking us with him and it will start near 9 so can I go please?" Jungkook asked with hope filled eyes.

"No you will not." Taehyung declined firmly.

"Why not, please can I go?" Jungkook asked again.

"No it's not good for y'all to go there so i am not allowing you there." Taehyung declined as he knows there will be alcohol and bratty boys and girls in the party.

"Please hyungie i will come back soon i pro-"

"When i said no than it means no..., stop arguing with me now. You are not going there, get it inside your head jungkook." Taehyung orders him sternly losing his mind now.

"B-but-"

"Enough now, i am leaving and you will not go anywhere." Saying this taehyung left the room angrily leaving jungkook with teary eyes.

Jungkook start to cry because first taehyung scolded him and second he left without kissing and hugging him.

--🥀--

"Good evening aunty. How are you?" Both eunwoo and yugyeom greets mrs kim.

"Good evening boys i am good how are you both?" She asked smiling sweetly at them.

"We are also good aunty. Where is kookie?" Yugyeom asked.

"He is in his room. Come lemme take you there." Mrs kim said and then takes them to taehyung's room.

"You both go inside till then i will bring something to eat." She said and left.

Both enters the room. At first they didn't find jungkook but then they find him sitting on the floor staring out of the window with a gloomy face.

Both look at eachother before going to jungkook.

"Kookie what happened?" Yugyeom asked. Both sits down with him on the floor.

"I can't go with you both." He replies still eyes fixed outside the window.

"Why? What's wrong? Did tae hyung refused you to go?" Eunwoo asked.

"Hmm and now i don't want to go too." Jungkook said sighing and now face them.

"Why please kookie don't say like that we really wants to go there please kookie." Yugyeom pleads him with eunwoo looking at him with a puppy face.

"I am sorry but i can't go against my hyungie you both go i am not coming." Jungkook said standing up.

"What are you saying? Please kookie i promise we will come back within half an hour but please let's go." Yugyeom said getting up too along with eunwoo.

"Sorry but no." Jungkook declined.

"Please kookie please for us don't you do this for us?" Eunwoo asked pouting.

"But-"

"Please kookie." Both said in unison and he sighs in defeat.

"But only for sometime ok?" He asked.

"Ok, let's go now." Both again shouts in excitement.

"Wait what should i tell mom that where I am going?" Jungkook asked.

"You don't worry we will handle this." Eunwoo said but then mrs kim enters.

"What you will handle woonie?" She asked putting snackes on the table.

"O-oh it's just aunty we have a project to complete so can we take kookie with us for tonight?" Yugyeom interrupted them.

"Not for the night yugy, tae don't allow kookie to stay out even for a day so please try to finish it soon and bring him back." Mrs kim said.

"Ok no problem aunty thank you so much. Let's go now we are getting late." He said.

"Mom i am leaving bye." Jungkook said.

"Ok baby come back early ok." She kissed his forehead and he nods.

"Bye aunty." Eunwoo and yugyeom said while dragging jungkook out.

--🥀--

"No i am not going out while wearing this." Jungkook said as he tried to change the revealing clothes.

"Are you an idiot kook and don't dare to remove them you are looking hot in them." Yugyeom said seriously.

"But i am not feeling good." Jungkook said looking clearly uncomfortable in the clothes.

"Oh come on you will get used to it after sometime now let's go grab you masks bitches." Yugyeom shouts and runs while dragging a excited eunwoo and a little scared bunny.

Jungkook was feeling more and more scared now. Deep down he knows he did wrong by coming out even after taehyung refused him to.

______________________________________

Thanks for reading.
Ignore mistakes please. ❣️

Take care babies and don't get cold.🥀
Borahae 💜

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

85.5K 4.8K 30
"Ramyeon meokgo gallae, Hyungie??" "H-huh ?? Wh-What?? Could you repeat ??" Said Taehyung after he recovered from choking , from what he heard. " I...
201K 9.4K 25
When two people with histories get married just for the sake of their family. Taehyung can never love someone other than his first love. Jungkook ca...
1M 48.5K 40
"You sure got the guts huh?" "P-Please spare me, Sir..." "Are you nuts? Everyone knows the rule, moron. If you touched my precious one time, I'll cut...
700K 29.7K 53
innocent naive kookie 🐰 not innocent taehyung 🐯 ********************************************************* Jungkook has been locked out of the rea...