Jacobs Imprint (Twilight)

By LisaMarie-Wolfgirl

Jacob Imprints on Edward, the only problem is that Edward is mourning the death of his wife, Bella. Will Edwa... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

chapter 11

1.8K 70 5
By LisaMarie-Wolfgirl

Several days later

In the past week, Edward spent Jacob's unconscious night time hours immersed in the world of internet porn. Although he still felt somewhat unsure of himself, he was more confident than before that he could give Jacob what he wanted without hurting him. If he was entirely human, he wouldn't consider doing the things he had seen in those videos, but he wasn't entirely human. He matched him in strength, and his advanced healing would keep him safe from any permanent injury. Still, he would have to be cautious.

Tonight was the night. He had spent the previous evening providing a romantic setting in his private cottage while he slept. The thought had occurred to him as he set up candles that he was about to sully his deceased wife's memory by claiming her best friend in their marriage bed. But he had pushed those worries to the back of his mind, reassuring himself that Bella would be pleased with this development in their relationship.

**

That night, Edward took Jacob on a hunt. Not only would hunting ensure that he wasn't overcome with the desire to feed from him in a fit of passion, but he also knew that he found his grace and speed to be an incredible turn on. Once he was sated, they playfully raced through the woods as he led him to the cottage. He phased when they arrived, pulling on his pants.

"What are we doing here?" Jacob asked before Edward swept him up in his arms bridal-style. He swatted at his shoulder, embarrassed to be carried over the threshold. "Hey! Put me down!"

Stepping over the threshold of the structure, Edward kissed him gently and placed him back on his feet, shutting the door behind them. He gave Edward a hard glare for damaging his pride before turning around to take in his surroundings. Candles covered every available surface, emitting a dim glow that revealed the bouquets of flowers Edward had strategically placed around the room. His immediate reaction was surprise, followed by delight. Then he got embarrassed about his delight and he tried to save face.

Crossing his arms over his chest, he shook his head derisively as he surveyed his surroundings. 'What a romantic'. Edward couldn't help but smirk at his thoughts because underneath the snark, he knew he was actually quite taken with his little display.

"Isn't fire bad for vampires?" Jacob scoffed.

Edward chuckled. "Yes, but most of these are LED." He nodded, his expression softening. "Have a seat." Edward said, gesturing toward the small sofa.

Jacob ventured over, warily glancing around the room, and perched on the edge. Edward swiftly and gracefully slid onto the cushion behind him, nestling his body between his legs. He startled in surprise, but then shock gave way to comfort and ease when he began to rub the soreness from his shoulders. Edward had never actually given a massage before, vampires didn't need them, and he was to afraid to hurt Bella when she was human. But he didn't have to fear his own strength when he was with Jacob, plus he had two medical degrees, so he knew which spots usually carried the most tension. Judging from the spoken (and unspoken) sighs of contentment, it seemed he was doing just fine.

Edward worked the kinks from the base of Jacob's neck, out to his shoulders, and down to his biceps. 'God, that feels good.' Out loud, his wolf gave a quiet sigh of relaxation. Running his hands back up his arms, he let them glide over his muscular back until he reached the hem of his shirt. Lifting the hem a little, Edward silently asked his permission. Jacob raised his arms over his head in answer to his implied question. Edward took it off rapidly, gently tossing it to the side before returning his cool hands to the skin of his feverish back. Edward shivered, the temperature difference sending a jolt to his cock. He wondered what it would feel like to be inside his heat.

As Edward worked on the muscles connecting to his spine, Jacob leaned into his touch, his head tipping back to rest on his shoulder, and let out a sigh of contentment. It was almost like a purr. 'Mmmm...feels so good.' His soft moans were making Edward harder than he had been in a long time. He wanted him so bad. He wanted to possess him. To feel his hot body wrapped tight around his painfully hard cock. He wanted to show him just how much he loved having him in his life.

But Edward had to make absolutely sure he wanted it too. Leaning forward, his lips grazed over the vertebrae in his neck as he lightly pressed his erection against his ass. Jacob gasped at the contact and rocked back into his lap, encouraging him. Yes...

The passion this wolf inspired in him was starting to consume his control. In the blink of an eye, Edward slipped his own shirt over his head and grasped his biceps, pulling him back against his chest. The heat of him seared his skin, electrifying his nerve endings, making him feel alive. Jacob's mind was incoherent, but his jumbled thoughts told Edward that he felt similarly about his coldness. Edward nudged his neck with his nose, inhaling his thick, manly scent. He smelled like the woods, like pine and fresh earth.

Jacob got the message almost instantly, craning his neck to give his mouth better access. Edward attacked his neck, sucking the skin hard, marking him as his for however long the bruise would last. He cried out as Edward sucked, the pain of the burst blood vessels exciting him. His arteries pulsed with his thumping heartbeat, the blood rushing through his body at a heightened speed. Edwards cock strained against his pants as he fought the urge to have a taste.

Jake chose that moment to start rotating his hips against Edwards erection, effectively taking his mind off of biting him. God, he was so hard he thought his cock would explode. Edward needed to move faster or this would all be over before it began. Edwards arms wrapped around his torso, his hands exploring his naked chest, stopping every so often to tweak and pull his tight nipples. He let out a long groan. "Please, Edward. More." Jacob wasn't coherent enough to tell him what he wanted exactly, but he knew.

Lightly grazing his teeth over the juncture where his neck met his shoulder, his hands ghosted over his abdomen before coming to a rest over his jean-covered bulge. Edward pressed his palm into his crotch. God, he was huge. Jacob bucked his hips into Edwards hand, effectively grinding his ass into his cock in the process. They both moaned loudly. Before he even realized what was happening, Jacob raised his hips and slid off his pants, turned around and sat down on his lap so they were face-to-face, and he was straddling his hips.

Jacob was staring at Edwards lips with lust. Licking his lips, Edward looked down at his prize. He had the most glorious cock, tanned and smooth, devoid of any imperfection. He was uncut, but his foreskin had already retracted, the red, swollen head revealed to his hungry eyes, droplets of pre cum moistening the tip. The damp patch in his own pants began to spread as he gazed at him. 'Why's he staring so hard? Touch me already! 'Breaking out of his daze, Edward looked him in the eyes and whispered. "Jacob, you are the most beautiful creature." His cheeks flushed red, and he was about to look bashfully at the floor when he crashed his lips against his. He opened up for him, deepening the kiss.

As their tongues engaged in a battle that no one would win, Edwards fingers closed around his throbbing cock. He swallowed his moans of pleasure as he stroked him expertly. Soon, he was bucking wildly against his hand, in turn causing a great deal of friction to his own painfully hard cock. 'Oh God, Jesus, so close!'

Edward stopped stroking him instantly, and in the blink of an eye, he had him on his back on the bed in the other room, his own clothes stripped off and tossed in a pile. Jacob's hungry eyes tracked Edwards as he stalked toward him, onto the bed, and up the length of his body. When they were face to face, Edwards lips claimed his again, and he wrapped his leg around his thigh, grinding their naked cocks together. Edward couldn't stop the cry of pleasure that slipped out at the contact. They rutted against each other, hands everywhere they could reach, their mouths devouring one another.

'Oh god...I need him inside me.' An involuntary shudder ran through Edwards body. He was more than ready to give him what he wanted. But he needed to be sure he wanted it too. He needed to hear him say it.

Wrapping his long fingers around his rock-hard cock, Edward gave him a strong tug. He groaned from deep inside his chest. The feral sound made the fire in his belly spread, and he struggled not to just go ahead and impale him. Continuing his ministrations with his hand, Edward nuzzled his face into Jacobs neck and breathed huskily. "What do you want, Jacob?"

"You already know." he whimpered, his cheeks flushing in mild embarrassment. The rush of blood to his face only made Edward harder, and he ground his cock against his thigh.

Edward trailed open-mouthed kisses down his neck to his nipple, his tongue darting out to flick the raised nub. "I want to hear it."

He moaned, his body writhing beneath him as he continued kissing down his abs, his tongue tracing each protrusion of muscle. When Edward finally took him into his mouth, he howled as he swirled his tongue around the head, tasting the unique flavor of him. Not needing to breathe had its advantages, and he took his huge cock all the way into his throat, swallowing hard around him. He tensed below him, crying out. "Please, Edward!"

Edward released his cock and lifted his head a little to meet his hungry gaze. "Please what?"

He grunted in frustration, shutting his eyes tightly before letting the words tumble from his swollen lips. "Please! I need...I need you to fuck me."

"As you wish," Edward murmured, dipping his head back down to lick at his hole. He pushed back against his face with a surprised grunt. After sufficiently wetting his entrance, Edward swiftly licked his own fingers before taking one of his balls into his mouth. This distracted him enough to easily slide one finger inside without much resistance. His body and mind tensed at the intrusion, but once he was used to it, he rocked against Edwards hand, silently begging for more. Edward prepared him, stretching him with two fingers, then three, until he was sure he could accommodate him. 'Please...please...I'm ready...'

All of his nervousness was washed away in the heat of the moment. The weeks and weeks of built up sexual tension between them had come to a head, and Edwards sole thought was to claim him and make him his. His cock was aching with anticipation, he was more than ready to give him what he wanted. Reaching over to the nightstand, he flipped open the cap of the lube, the sharp sound causing him to startle. He coated himself quickly, drizzling some of the cool, wet substance over his waiting pucker.

When Edward pressed his blunt head against him, Jacob's body tensed. He sought to reassure him, whispering. "Relax. It might hurt a little at first, but I won't move until you tell me to." He nodded slowly, his mind willing his body to let him in. Slowly, Edward pushed forward, breaching the tight ring of muscle that sought to keep him out. Jacob gripped his shoulders tightly, biting his lip to suppress his cry of pain. Thinking it better to get it over with, Edward entered him completely, fully seating himself deep inside of him.

Never in my wildest dreams had he expected him to be so tight, his searingly hot tunnel constricting around his over-sensitive cock. Edward was thankful that Jacob needed time to adjust, if he were to move now, it would be over before it began. He concentrated on distracting them from their mutual, but entirely different, pain by murmuring in his ear how wonderful he felt, teasing his lobe with my tongue and teeth. His distraction, combined with the numbing effect his cool length had on his stretching hole, worked to get him back into the groove.

Jacob moved his hips up to meet Edwards, and he took the invitation, starting out slowly as he found a rhythm that worked for them. Edward knew he had found his hidden pleasure spot when his mind went white and he screamed in ecstasy. "OMG...do that again!" Edward happily complied, repeating the same angled thrust again and again. Jacob scratched his nails down Edwards back, grabbing his ass to try to push him deeper inside. Harder! Faster! So close...

Between the fire of his vice-like channel wrapped around him and the moans falling from those sinful lips, Edward was nearing the edge. The coil in his belly tightened, but he needed him to be right there with him. Grabbing his hips, Edward lifted him off the bed and slammed his back against the headboard. He started a punishing rhythm, making sure to pound his spot with every thrust. He enveloped him tightly, his legs and arms wrapped around his body. Using one hand to hold him tight against his chest, Edward snaked the other hand down his abdomen to grasp his weeping cock.

"Mine...Mine...MINE." He chanted stroking him brutally in time with his thrusts.

"YES! Edward, ahhh, I'm yours! All yours!" Jacob cried, throwing his head back for Edward to attack his neck.

It only took a few strokes before he exploded in thick ribbons between their bodies, screaming his name. The strong pulse of his orgasm around Edwards straining cock and the sound of his name on his lips pushed him over the edge and he was rocked by the strongest release of his long life. Jacob gasped as his chilly seed spread through his lower body and he collapsed against him, utterly spent. They held each other tightly, their chests heaving, trying to recover from the total bliss they had both just experienced.

Edward rolled off of him onto his back, his softened cock slipping from his loose hole. He whined at the loss. Edward pulled him to him so that his head rested in the crook of his arm, and trailed his fingers over the soft skin of his flank, reveling in the warmth he emitted. He couldn't have been more satisfied. He had never felt this content in his long existence. This was right. Edward finally felt complete. Like he was home after wandering aimlessly for a century.

Glancing down at Jacob's face, he saw him staring intently at his dark, tanned arm hugged across his snow-white chest. His mind was focused on his arm, amusement tinging the edges of his blurred thoughts. "What are you thinking about?" Edward asked.

He breathed a contented sigh. "I was just admiring the contrast." The beauty of us, darkness and light, hot and cold, yin and yang

Edward ran his hand through his hair and placed a soft kiss to the top of his head. "You know what Paula Abdul says..."

"No what?" Jacob asked.

"Opposites attract." Jake tilted his face up to snuggle into his neck.

'Just like the dog that he is.'

And just like that, Edwards contented bubble was burst by that errant thought. He sat bolt upright and his head snapped toward the window. Jacob fell back against the bed, his mouth hanging open in shock at his sudden movement. "Edward?"

Edwards jaw set in fury. A growl built deep in his chest as he launched himself out the window to confront the bitch. Rosalie.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 48 10
One year after the Cullen's confrontation with the volturi, a mysterious Vampire from Edward's past changes the Cullens lives forever and puts Edward...
666K 7.3K 60
𝐄𝐜𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐲 || 𝘢𝘯 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘧 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘰𝘳 𝘫𝘰𝘺𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘦𝘹𝘤𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵. Requests ar...
13.9K 279 27
Isabella or as she prefers Bella is a Volturi. She was raised there and was turned theirs. When she is to join her father in leading the Volturi, she...