A Ghost Of You [Xiao X Male R...

Від Rwanda_

"....You're just like him..." "You even look like... Him.." "I feel like... I'm seeing his ghost...." "...Is... Більше

[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[7]
[8]
[9]
[10]
[11]

[6]

4.2K 142 46
Від Rwanda_

The Gray Garden.

A world that [M/N] had created centuries ago, a world that he cherish with his whole being. His pride and joy.

----------

Once upon a time.

There was a world.

It had two groups, who brought destruction unto each other...

Why did they destroy?... Why... Did they kill?

The reason must have been lost to time...

Thought... No doubt the reason doesn't matter.

Through long conflict, and destruction... Their battle continued as if eternally.

..........

At the end of the war... They made peace. They continue to co-exist...

Together they will establish peace.

Some may think it was folly.

Some may think it was for the best.

..........

A long era of peace reigned.

And so did pass a long, long...

...long period of time.

----------

The Gray Garden: a world where angels and demons live in harmony.

But... before that...

Before... the Gray Garden came into existence, there had been a war for centuries between Kcalb and [M/N]. Many of their underlings, both demons and angels, had died in the war.

This war of theirs has been known as; The Great War.

After making peace with Kcalb, [M/N] recreated the world. They then populated the world with villagers, some of them being "recreated" from the appearances of the deceased subordinates of both [M/N] and Kcalb.

[M/N] had fight in a war for his world. For his people. Now, both angles and demons lives in harmony, with the guardians of the world. [M/N], the God of the Gray Garden; and Kcalb, the Devil of the Gray Garden. They life happily for what felt like an eternity. That is....

...Until their God died.

Xiao himself felt agonizing pain by the God not remembering him at all.

Imagine what their people would feel if they found out that their God not remembering them. At all.

Especially the Devil, Kcalb.

The Devil knows [M/N] more and longer than Xiao had.

Heck! Xiao's considered as lucky that [M/N] picked him rather than the Devil. Both the God and the Devil knew each other for a very very very long time, and the way they act around each other—they can be mistaken for being a couple.

What would he feel? Hurt? Betrayed? Confused?

Would he react like how Xiao did?

Probably.

Maybe even more, after all they know each other before The Archon War.

Back then, they were not a close as they are now, I guess you could say their—acquaintances.

That is until [M/N] sealed the Devil away underground for centuries. The moment he broke free from the underground, he started a war by destroying [M/N]'s previous world. The war lasted for what felt like centuries until both of them ended the war by making peace between the two kin. Between angels and demons. With a long history of brutality, the god and the devil ended the war with only two subordinates left each.

After all of that, Kcalb admits that he felt guilty for destroying [M/N]'s previous world, and [M/N] only shrugged it off saying that it's now just a thing in the past but he admits that his world being destroyed did broke him. But, he had forgiven Kcalb for what he did and declared it as a thing in the past. A history.

But, even when he had forgiven him, Kcalb still feels guilty for what he had done and is trying to make amends for what he had done. Learning the fact that [M/N] doesn't remember him or anyone in particular—it would break him. It would add more to his overwhelming guilt that's been weighing him down for centuries.

"Xiao! I brought you something!"

The sound of someone calling him snapped him out of his trance, turning around from the edge of the balcony. He saw [M/N] floating towards him with a warm smile on his lips and—a plate of almond tofu?

"I made this one myself! Here, open wide~" He said as he hovers a spoon full of almond tofu in front of Xiao's lips. Raising an eyebrow, Xiao look at the God with confusion, they had already eaten lunch as the Traveler had given [M/N] a jueyun chili chicken, which the God decided to split it between them and it's nowhere near dinner yet. So why is he giving him almond tofu? He even made it himself.

"Why did you make this? We already ate didn't we?"

"Come on now, think of it as a snack!"

Xiao sighs at [M/N]'s actions, despite being the elder between them, [M/N] acts way younger for his age. I mean he's even older than his Devil, Kcalb, and he ironically keep calling Kcalb an old man. But, despite being older, [M/N] is considered as one of the youngest Gods. Nonetheless, Xiao eats the almond tofu the God had made.

'Back then, before everything, before your death... you would always make these for me... taste just like how I remembered...'

----------

'How long has it been?'

'How long were you gone for?'

'You said you would be back...'

'So... why aren't you back yet..?'

Suddenly, the sound of someone knocking on a door snapped the person out of their train of thoughts. "Come in." He said. The door then opens, revealing a short messy light gray hair male with a raceless white skin and gray eyes, though one has been rendered useless and covered by a black circular eyepatch, and a pair of large feathered wings. An Angel.

The angel enters the room and closed it behind him before walking towards the person that's sitting on a table near the window, an empty seat in front of him. The Angel stops near the table and look at the person with a sad expression, pitying him. "Brother, you're still waiting for him, aren't you?" He asked the person who's sitting lonesome on the table while staring at the empty seat in front of him. "Yeah, I'm still waiting for him, Wodahs... I will wait for him... even if it would take another million years... I will wait for him..." The other responds.

[Wodahs | Head Angel | One of the survivors of The Great War and The Archon War]

"....Even for another million years? He might be My God, but... even I, his Head Angel.... Is already starting to lose hope..." Wodahs replied, baffled by the other's unwavering determination and hope for the other to return back unscaved. Return back home, back to the Blancblack Castle.

Back to his world.

"You know, brother... despite being a Devil—you truly cared for him, aren't you?"

"Kcalb, The Devil of The Gray Garden and The Devil of Destruction."

[Kcalb | Devil of The Gray Garden/Devil of Destruction | One of the survivors of The Great War and The Archon War]

Word count : 1149 Words

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

4.9K 222 14
❝ 𝙽𝚘𝚠, 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙸 𝚜𝚞𝚌𝚌𝚞𝚖𝚋 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚢 𝚙𝚊𝚒𝚗. ❞ Thanks to Xiao, you've finally woken up after your thousand year sl...
9.3K 189 32
No, no this was not always the name of the book. Read the A/N to find the old name. Wars going on left and right! They survived them all until the e...
621K 25.9K 26
「 𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑, 𝐋𝐄𝐓'𝐒 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘 𝐀 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄! 」 She was once revered as Rex Lapis's most devoted Adeptus. No one would have expected her to break...
75.4K 2.8K 23
"What exactly are you?" "I'm a demon, wait no... That will be an understatement... I'm the Devil of the Flame Underworld." ---------- "Love, huh? I'v...