𝐀𝐁𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐄 ✯ rob...

By amethystcherries

☁️⇢ ˗ˏˋ ✰🍭🕯️ ↶*ೃ✧ ✰˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ- ╰┈┈┈➤ ❝ [𝐚𝐛𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞] ❞ ↳˗ˏˋ𝒓𝒐𝒃𝒃𝒚 𝒌𝒆... More

-𝐀𝐁𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐄-
1| 𝐒𝐘𝐌𝐏𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐘
2| 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒
4| 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐏𝐈𝐓𝐘
5| 𝐔𝐍𝐑𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐒
6| 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓
7| 𝐒'𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐒 & 𝐌𝐎𝐇𝐀𝐖𝐊𝐒
8| 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐒
9| 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒
10| 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐌𝐎𝐇𝐀𝐖𝐊
11| 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐒𝐋𝐈𝐏 𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐘
12| 𝐑𝐎𝐁𝐁𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐒 𝐎𝐔𝐓
13| 𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐄'𝐒 𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋
14| 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐁𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐓
15| 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐍
16| 𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄
17| 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋
18| 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐔𝐏 𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐒
19| 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐀 𝘿𝙍𝙀𝘼𝙈
20| 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐎𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓
21| 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘 𝐑𝐄𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐎𝐍
22| 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐁𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐍 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐄
23| 𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐌𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐏𝐋𝐄
24| 𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐄-𝐈𝐍 𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐒
25| 𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐋
26| 𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍
27| 𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐎 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐒' 𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐄

3| 𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐈𝐌

7.2K 288 120
By amethystcherries

"𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐞."
•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚༺♥༻˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙

LANIE WOKE UP WITH HER eyes swollen, her intensive crying from the night before making them puffy afterward. She knew her parents weren't home at this time, but there was still a tinge of fear still laced in her body from the night before.

But she had to put aside her fear and sadness and replace it with the mask of happiness she wore every day to shield her genuine emotions from the people around her. Valley Fest was hours away and she wanted to go, hoping to get her mind off of horrendous things that float in her crumbled mind.

Lanie groggily walked up to her closet and opened it to see the sight of designer clothes which she winced at, knowing her parents were usually the ones to make her wear these clothes. Sure, they were extravagant and beautiful, but Lanie was the type of person to go out in casual clothes, unlike her parents.

"Fuck it," Lanie said before she dug into her drawer below the designer clothes that were hanging from on top of it.

She pulled out her white mesh top and her denim mom jeans. Lanie knew it would hide most of the bruises on her arms so she thought it was appropriate to wear it, completely ignoring the hot South California weather she had to endure as well.

The ride to Valley Fest was relatively quiet, but that's how Lanie liked it. No yelling, no pain, just the soft roars of the engine from her car and the wind that flowed through her window. It didn't take too long when Lanie finally arrived at the festival.

Lanie was calmly walking around the festival, seeing happy children with smiles on their faces as their parents would congratulate them for earning a prize at one of the games. Lanie smiled at the thought, wishing she had those types of memories with her parents, but all she had from them was mostly pain and anger .

Meanwhile, Robby and Sam were practicing their karate for the demonstration they were going to perform later that day and as per usual, Robby's mind was still on the mystery girl.

"Robby, are you thinking about that girl again? You should get over it, you have to come to the fact that you may never see her again." Robby winced at Sam's words, but deep inside, he knew that was a major possibility too.

He has only met the girl once and she already had a chokehold on him. "Sam, you didn't meet her. I swear there was something when I touched her hand."

Both teenagers stayed silent after that, focusing on their karate, but all Robby could think of was the girl he all too needed to see once more. And it was as if his prayers were answered when Robby turned his head to the left to see a figure who looked almost exactly like Lanie.

Robby stared at her for a second before turning his attention to Daniel, but when he finally processed his sight, Robby whipped his head so quickly, almost earning him a whiplash.

"Holy shi-mother of God. There's no way that's her," Robby whispered to himself, but Sam and Daniel heard him clearly. Completely ignoring the calls coming from the LaRusso's, Robby practically sprinted his way towards the girl he has been desperately wanting to see again.

Tapping on her shoulder a bit too frantically, Lanie instantly turned around and her heart dropped, fearing it would be her parents, but when she saw it was the boy from the ice cream parlor, her heart eased slightly.

"U-Um, hi, you may not remember me, but I'm R-"

"Robby, yeah, hi it's good to see you. Uh, what are you doing here?" Both Lanie and Robby were nervous wrecks, but it wasn't noticeable between the pair since they were so focused on the figure in front of them.

"I'm going to perform karate on stage later. I-uh, y-you should watch me later," Robby said with a nervous smile plastered on his face. Lanie nodded, her blush becoming even more visible than ever.

"I would love to. I'm sorry about the last time we met. It was rude of me to just leave li-"

"Don't worry about it. Seriously, I'm just glad I saw you again. I was worried you were never going to be in my life again, Robby said sheepishly.

"Oh, so does that mean you were thinking about me?" Lanie said with a subtle smirk on her face. A genuine laugh escaped her mouth, seeing how Robby was choking on his words, trying to act cool, but failing horribly.

"Don't worry, Robby, I was actually thinking about you too." When Lanie said this, it was Robby's turn for his face to turn red. He flashed his signature smile and the question he has been longing to ask has finally come to now.

"So, does this beautiful person that has been living rent-free in my mind have a name?"

"Delaney, but my friends call me Lanie." Lanie knew she didn't have close friends, but she didn't want Robby to know that, worried he would think of her differently.

Brushing a piece of her hair behind her ear, Lanie saw how Robby's smile didn't go away the entire time he has been talking with her and she wondered if this is what it was like to be happy.

"Well, it's nice to formally meet you, Lanie."

"Did I say we were friends?" Lanie said sarcastically, seeing how Robby's suddenly stumbled to find words to come out of his mouth, but nothing was working. "I'm messing with you, you can call me Lanie."

Robby let out a breath he was holding and sighed with relief. Then two pairs of footsteps approached the teenagers and Lanie and Robby turned their heads to see Sam and Daniel walking to them.

"Robby, you going to introduce us to your friend?" Daniel said.

"Oh, um this is Lanie. Lanie, this is Mr. LaRusso and Sam." Lanie said a small hello to the LaRusso's, them reciprocating as her thoughts suddenly went back towards their last name.

"'LaRusso?' As in LaRusso Auto?" Daniel nodded his head slowly and urged Lanie to continue. "Yeah, my dad actually bought several cars from your dealership," Lanie said with the best smile she could muster up as she mentioned her father.

"Oh, is your dad Henry Capuletgue? He is one of our most loyal customers. You should tell him to swing by again one day." Lanie simply nodded her head and bit her lip, refraining from talking bad about her father. Robby seemed to notice her uneasiness and the sudden urge of protectiveness and worry filled his body.

"Hey, are you okay, Lanie," Robby whispered in her ear so only she could hear. As Robby's lips brushed against Lanie's ear, her breath shuddered, chills overwhelming her body.

"Mhmm," was all Lanie could say. Robby wasn't convinced, but he decided not to pry.

"Are you going to stay to watch us perform? You can see these bad boys." Robby flexed his arms up and kissed them acting like Gaston from The Beauty and the Beast. Lanie laughed and shook her head, rolling her eyes playfully.

"Yeah, sure, I have more of a reason to stay now," Lanie said, her cheeks heating up again. Robby let out a smile and looked over to Daniel who had a worried look on his face, him remembering how Robby told him that he was worried about a girl who seemed to be getting abused at home.

And with the chance that Daniel got to know Lanie, he questioned what really went on with Henry Capuletgue's family, not sure if he knew his valued customer.

ahhhh they finally met omg!!!! do you guys have any predictions for their relationship??

VOTE AND COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

862K 37.1K 99
-𝐂𝐑𝐘 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘 ᵉˡⁱ ᵐᵒˢᵏᵒʷⁱᵗᶻ '𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 ...
108K 2.4K 80
"𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘣𝘭𝘶𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘪'𝘥 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘔𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘺, 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘦�...
832 60 11
౨ৎ ❪ ℒady, hear me tonight! ❫ ⋆˚ . ⊹ ━ ℒady, I just feel like, I won't get you, out of my mind. ℐ feel love for the first time, and I know that it's...
105K 2.4K 38
𝐲/𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟐 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐨𝐛𝐫𝐚 𝐤𝐚𝐢 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐬. 𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐚...