My Facebook Sweetheart (Kise...

By yetyoibabe

Kise Ryouta is undoubtedly living his best life yet. Aside from being a popular model, his basketball career... More

My Facebook Sweetheart (Kise Ryouta)
Day 01
Day 02
Day 03
Day 04
Day 05
Day 06
Day 07
Day 08
Day 09
Day 10
Day 11
Day 12
Day 13
Day 14 (Part I)
Day 14 (Part II)
Day 15
Day 16
Day 17
Day 18
Day 19
Day 20
Day 21
Day 22
Day 23
Day 24
Day 25 (Part I)
Spin off: Concert
Day 25 (Part II)
Day 26
Day 27
Day 28
Day 29
Day 30
Day 31
Spin off: Day 31
Day 32
Day 33
Day 34
Spin-off: Ryouta-Kenly
Day 35
Day 36
Day 37
Day 38
Day 39
Day 40
Day 40 (Status + GoM)
Day 41
Day 42
Day 43
Day 43 (Kise's Secret)
Day 44
Spin-off: Meet the Parents I
Spin-off: Meet the Parents II
Day 45
Day 46
Spin-off: Day 47 (Her Side)
Spin-off: Day 47 (His Side)
Day 47
Day 48
Spin-off: Day 48
Day 49
Day 49 (YuKen)
Day 50
Day 51
Spin-off: Day 52 I
Spin-off: Day 52 II
Spin-off: Day 52 III
Day 53
Day 54
Day 55
Day 56
Spin-off: Day 56 I
Day 57
Spin-off: Day 58 I
Spin-off: Day 58 II
Day 59 (Status + GoM)
Day 1134
Day 1135
Day 1136
Day 1137
Day 1138
Spin-off: Day 1138 (Part I)
Spin-off: Day 1138 (Part II)
Day 1228 (END)
Author's Note

Spin-off: Day 56 II

2.1K 175 220
By yetyoibabe

Author's Note: This chapter is for @xandra-san :) She's my newly found adorable little sister here and on kik. ♥

Anyway, contact me on kik if you're interested: @yetyoibabe. Just tell me you're from Wattpad ;)

-----

Spin-off: We Might As Well Be Strangers (Part II)

Kise Ryouta was clenching his fists as he waited impatiently for the cab he was in to arrive at the hospital. He lowered his head, closing his eyes tight as he repeatedly smashed his balled fist against his forehead as if it could lessen up the guilt that was gushing through him.

He was so stupid.

How could he allow every fucked up thing to happen? It was all his fault. All his and not hers --- it was never hers.

"Kenlycchi," he whispered through gritted teeth as droplets of tears fell down to his clothed legs. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.."

It was a mistake. He was too drunk to even realize what was happening that time. He did kiss that Swedish model, but he was under the influence of alcohol and he wasn't fully aware of his stupid actions. He couldn't even remember everything that happened. He was even shocked to see his photo on the internet the day after that. He wouldn't believe he did it----he couldn't.

It was bullshit! How could he kiss another girl while Ken and him weren't doing fine? That's just bullshit!

He was bullshit..

If only he could turn back time, he would undo all the wrongs. He regretted that day he turned his back on her. He shouldn't have let jealousy get the best of him, he should have listened to her and gave her a chance, he should have told her how much she meant to him, he shouldn't have ignored her messages, he shouldn't have chosen his fucking pride over her.

Ken was everything to him.

..and he was wrong for doubting her. He was fucking wrong..

"I'm done, Ryouta. Please don't get involve with my life anymore."

He cupped his forehead miserably upon remembering their recent conversation. The tightening of his chest only became worse as questions came rushing onto him. How would he ever make things better for Ken? How would he make every single thing between them return to the way it was? He didn't know where to start explaining. He didn't even know if she would ever talk to him again.

I love you so much, Kenlycchi. I can't lose you. I just can't..

***

Traffic was less tight so after about another ten minutes, Kise reached his destination. He snapped his eyes open, quickly turning to examine the place through the window. He was finally at the hospital.

Grabbing a few bills from his wallet, he paid the driver then hurriedly climbed out of the vehicle. He took a deep breath first before stepping inside and running towards the closing elevator, forcing his way through the doors while muttering his apologies to the people inside.

Every passing second he spent inside that four-cornered platform was agonizingly slow. However, he had no choice but to wait since Ken's room was on the third floor. Then he groaned, thinking that it was probably faster if he had taken the stairs.

When the elevator doors finally opened, he glanced at Kasamatsu's message that was displayed on his phone's screen once more. "Room three hundred twenty-six," he mumbled before swiftly getting out and running down the aisle to find the said room.

He scanned his eyes from left to right, reading the labels on the doors he'd passed through, his chest rising up and down through heavy breathing as he continued his quick strides. "Three-twenty-one.. Three-twenty-two.. Three-twenty-three.. Three-twen---"

"Kise!"

He set his eyes up front upon hearing that voice, immediately seeing Kasamatsu Yukio standing a couple of meters away from him. He rushed to the raven-haired male, checking the label attached to the door the guy was leaning on.

Three-twenty-six..

It was Ken's room.

He ignored Kasamatsu's presence and promptly grasped the doorknob. But as he was just about to turn it open, a hand stopped him. He furiously turned to look at the guy who shoved his hand away. "I'm going to see her---" A heavy blow on the jaw cut him off and he immediately fell to the cold floor, groaning in pain.

Kise hardly had any time to recover and compose himself because Kasamatsu pulled him up by the collar and slammed his back against the concrete wall, landing yet another strong punch on his handsome face. Kise's groans and yelps were heard and yet no one came, the hallway was entirely peaceful and they were the only ones making a fuss.

"You want to see her?! You want to see her now after you turned your back on her and then hook up with some model?!" Kasamatsu ferociously shook him by the collar, snarling at the blonde like a wild dog. "Goddammit, Kise! Don't ever tell me you care for her because fuck your goddamn concern!"

Kise growled, finally able to gather himself. He pushed the older guy away, punching him on the face and sending him down to the ground like what happened to him just a while ago. "I don't have to answer to you! I am here for her and that is out of your business! So back off, senpai!"

"She is my business now!" Kasamatsu snapped, causing Kise's eyes to widen because of what he said and the force in it. Then he wiped away the blood at the side of his mouth with his forearm, glaring at the cause of his injury. "You're here now because I want you to know that. I told you where she is because of that sole reason. Now leave, she doesn't need you here!"

Kise hissed, easily pulling Kasamatsu up to his feet by the collar with tensing hands. "That's not something you decide! Kenlycchi is important to me and I will never leave 'til I see her!"

"I expected too much from you, Kise. I thought you'd never hurt her, I thought you're so much better than that! She loves you so much, do you even know that? How could you doubt her? She would never do anything that could hurt you. You should've planted that in your goddamn brain and trusted her!"

Kise remained grasping Kasamatsu's collar but the force of his grip was almost gone. He was crying in front of the guy like a little child, just like how he did when they lost to Seiren in the Winter Cup. And the sight sent Kasamatsu frowning, the expression on his face softening up a bit. "I didn't mean to, Senpai.. I love her.. I love her so much.. I love Kenlycchi so much.."

"It's too late for that, Kise. The harm was done." The point guard added in a low voice, looking away as if to avoid seeing his kouhai's tears.

The two males gasped when the door behind them suddenly opened. The subject of their fight was standing at the doorway with wide eyes, appalled to see the sight before her eyes----Kise was holding Kasamatsu by the collar and bruises were all over their faces.

"Kenlycchi.." Kise uttered in a soft voice, looking at her with longing and remorse. His chest sank at the sight of her wearing that hospital gown with her pallid lips and skin, her baggy lifeless eyes, and evident weight loss.

She looked so miserable,

..and it was tearing his heart into pieces!

Shinomiya Ken's eyes immediately darted to Kise Ryouta, meeting his gaze. But then everything wasn't like the way they used to be. Sparks weren't there anymore and her love for him was completely overpowered by so many other emotions. Anger ran through her and she ended up gritting her teeth, walking up to Kasamatsu and pushing Kise's hands away from the raven.

"K-Kenlycchi.." Kise muttered, utterly surprised of her actions.

"Are you okay, Yuki?" She asked worriedly, examining the wounds on Kasamatsu face and completely ignoring the blonde.

"I'm fine, don't worry." Kasamatsu replied, throwing Kise a quick glance before wiping the sides of his mouth clean from his own blood.

Clenching his fists, Kise painfully stared at the view. He was fighting the impulse to grab her away from Kasamatsu and then hug her so tight, kiss her, and tell her how much he loves her. He couldn't take it, seeing her ignore him and treat him like he wasn't even there was too much for him. For god's sakes, she was right in front of him. But why did it seem like she was a million miles away? She was standing in front of him, but he couldn't even hold her hand.

"Kenlycchi, I'm sorry. Please.." He pleaded, slowly kneeling down to the ground. He didn't even care if he looked pathetic, he didn't care about any other thing anymore. He only wanted her back, nothing else mattered --- only her. "Please, I'm begging you.. Please.."

Kasamatsu's eyes widened in shock upon seeing the blonde model beg on his knees, he wasn't expecting it at all! Meanwhile, Ken remained blank, she didn't even spare Kise a glance as she started leading Kasamatsu inside the room.

"Kenlycchi, please.." Kise managed to grab her hand before the two could totally distance themselves, holding it tight with both of his own shaky ones. His tears were like droplets of rain on the floor, endless and miserable. "I'm so sorry. Please, give me a chance. Please don't give up.."

Ken's eyes moisted with tears as she finally turned to glance at him with blurry sight. "It's you who gave up.. You never gave me a chance."

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you. It's my fault, it's all mine." He was practically sobbing while squeezing her small hand. "Please, I can't-- I can't live without you. I love you, Kenlycchi."

Hot tears streamed down to her pale cheeks. Then she yanked her hand out of his grasp, hurriedly removing the ring on her finger. She grabbed Kise's hand and placed the small, round object above his palm.

It was the ring he gave her.

A loud gasp slipped past Kise's throat. "No.. No! You---"

"You're just someone I met on the internet, Kise Ryouta. Our relationship was never meant to work out. It's simply stupid, nonsense, and a big mistake! You and I, we might as well be strangers and forget about each other."

"I can't do that! I don't want to forget!" He cried, grabbing her hand once more and holding it a lot tighter this time. Her words were very painful, like a knife stabbing him a million times.

She immediately pulled her hand back as if Kise's touch was something she feared. Then she looked into his eyes to give him a reply, "I'm sorry, but I do.."

That was the last thing she said before she stepped inside the room with Kasamatsu following on her back. The sound of the door closing sent Kise spiraling into his doom --- alone, hopeless, and heartbroken.

"Kenlycchi.. No, please.. Please..."

He sat on the cold tiled floor, still sobbing uncontrollably. His one hand was cupping his face as the other remained grasping the ring tight. The air around him was suffocating and it was hard for him to breathe. He felt like dying at that very moment. In that spot.

Not having Ken in his life simply meant death!

She was his everything,

And he didn't know how to live his goddamn life without her by his side anymore..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

296K 9.1K 67
The Miya brothers became famous in high school. Almost everyone into high school volleyball had heard of their incredible combo. They were a pair to...
1.6M 52.4K 67
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
6.1K 232 47
" πšƒπšŽπš•πš• πš–πšŽ πš’πš˜πšžπš› πš•πšŠπšœπš πš πš’πšœπš‘ πš‹πšŽπšπš˜πš›πšŽ 𝙸 πš”πš’πš•πš• 𝚒𝚘𝚞, πšπšžπš–πš‹πšŠπšœπšœ !" " π™Ίπš’πš•πš• π™Ίπš˜πšπšŽπš’ two 𝚍𝚊𝚒𝚜 πš•πšŠπšπšŽπš›. π™Ίπš˜πšπšŽ...
728K 23.3K 76
"Looks like everyone wants to be my senpai~!" Karasuno owns her, yet other schools were fighting for her. Can a black flimsy jacket and a group of tw...