fansign ᝰ enhypen ✓ (poc read...

By keikaminari

❝YOU'VE GOT TALENT❞ -@keikaminari - date: 01/17/2022 FANSIGN ╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- -ˏˋ こんにちはˊˎ- in which a tro... More

𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐍
pro-log: autograph
my-log: hotel guests
my-log: fansign
my-log: letters
my-log: farwell
my-log: tickets
my-log: meet
my-log: offer
my-log: makeup
my-log: vanilla latte
my-log: rink
my-log: skate
my-log: massage
my-log: dinner
my-log: drunk-dazed
my-log: fire
my-log: hug
my-log: snow
my-log: locked in
my-log: questions
my-log: video call
my-log: past
my-log: view
my-log: birthday
my-log: candidates
my-log: marry
my-log: guitar
my-log: cold
my-log: getaway
my-log: pretty
my-log: night trip
my-log: gone
my-log: black letter
my-log: america
my-log: stay
my-log: bye
my-log: tour

my-log: fresh start

15.9K 704 542
By keikaminari

LONG STORY SHORT, I TOOK THE JOB. There were just too many reasons for me to say yes. For one, I wouldn't have to pay rent or Geun's hospital bills anymore, and I'd be out of debt. Two, I can pursue my passion in fashion while getting paid well. And finally,

Geun would be absolutely thrilled to be in close connection with ENHYPEN.

Immediately the day after the meet and greet, some HYBE employees began to move my belongings out of my old apartment, and into my new dorm, which would be located at the headquarters.

It was a spacious, fully furnished condo on the 6th floor, with grand windows, a balcony, beautiful kitchen and bathrooms, two bedrooms, and a cozy living room. It reminded me of the Vista hotel lobby, which made me beyond happy.

The first thing I did was make sure if there was a fire alarm. Luckily, I had two.

Geun is still hospitalized. He woke up 5 hours after passing out, and his vitals were normal. Still, he won't be released for another few weeks, just to be safe.

The entire day, I was just thinking about if Geun was actually okay. Did he pass out from excitement? Maybe. The doctors said his condition was improving, but if that's true, why would he collapse so suddenly?

Hopefully I'll be able to provide for him more with this new job.

I begin to settle into my new home. I unpack my clothes, briefly decorate my room, set up my bathroom items, put away my kitchen supplies, and then rest on the living room couch.

Near the end of the afternoon, I meet with the main staff manager, whose name is Jeong, and discuss the rules and contract about becoming ENHYPEN's official makeup artist and staff. It was a pretty long and tiring process, so when I arrive back to my dorm from the conference room, I pass out in my bed still fully clothed.

It isn't until 7 p.m. that my doorbell rings, which startles me awake. I didn't even know I had a doorbell. I approach the door and, without looking through the peephole, decide to open it. I was stunned when I was greeted with a red head.

"Good evening, Miss Y/n...Did you just wake up??"

...Wait, is he allowed to be on the staff level? Where we live? Where I live??

I peek my head out a little into the hallway, nervous. He chuckles at me like he's aware that I'm a bit cautious, then allows himself in. "Don't worry, it's not bad for us to come on this level. There's cameras in the hall, but they trust us enough to not try anything with the staff." He winks mischievously, then brushes past me and lets himself inside.

...Huh?

I'm a bit behind when it comes to understanding situations that don't involve Geun's health, happiness, or Geun himself. So I'm mumbling "Eh?" by the time the man was already taking a tour of my new apartment.

I watch him examine the photos I placed in the television stand and bookshelves. What was his name again? H...Hee...Heeseung. That's right...

"...You don't need to call me Miss, Heeseung...It's a bit awkward." I close the door behind me and mutter.

He perks up and turns his attention to me for a split second, before facing the pictures again. "What do you mean?"

"...I'm pretty sure I'm younger than you are."

"Really? How old are you?"

I guess Sunghoon didn't mention my age to the others. "17."

"Really?! Oh wow, you look so mature." He says flatteringly, his voice almost sly. He must've had a naturally flirty personality, because he was already oozing with charm.

"...Thanks..."

"I like these photos you have of Geun...Any of your family? Or from school?" He already begins to look around the room to scout for more picture frames, but only comes across more photos of Geun or me and Geun together.

"...I don't have very fond memories of school."

"Oh...You graduated?" He asks, sitting at the kitchen island while I stand by the fridge.

I sort of look at him for a moment.

...Is he really just going to make himself at home? So casually? This feels so random. Is he already comfortable with me?...I've never had guests before...Okay, I'll make him a drink.

I turn and open the fridge and take out a bottle of Coke, searching the cabinets for a glass. "No, I dropped out."

"Oh? How come?"

"...Here." I slide the glass to him. He seems to understand that I didn't want to talk about school nor my family any further, so he drops the subject and takes the cup happily.

"Thank you."

"...I hope this isn't too blunt to ask, but..." I stand in front of the counter and watch him take a sip of the drink. "...Why are you here?"

He chokes a little, almost taken aback. He sets the glass down, wiping his lips with the sleeve of his sweater. "Sorry, did I bother you? Coming here?"

I tilt my head to the side. "No. I just thought it was spontaneous of you to come here so casually. I thought maybe something was wrong."

Heeseung blinks at me, a coy smirk spreading across his pale face. Oh...He's so...attractive.

"No, nothing is wrong. I came here with the intent to show you that you can be comfortable around us...And I wanted to be your first house guest! Am I?"

"...Oh, actually you are."

"My mission has been accomplished then."

I feel myself grin.

"...Did you-uhm...Want to eat something? Do I need to cook?" I ask, but Heeseung begins to leave his chair.

"No, that's alright. I shouldn't stay much longer, our ride back to our house will be leaving soon."

"You don't live in the HYBE building like we do?" I ask, walking him to the front door.

"Nope. I guess it ensures that none of us try to sleep over at a staffs dorm!" He jokes, but I actually find it to be a smart system. I walk him out into the hall. He turns back around and smiles down at me, quietly observing all of my features.

I knew he was doing this because he started my observing my eyes and their color. Then my nose, my lips, my ears, my height, my hair, and build—he did this all within the span of 5 seconds, but it was still noticeable.

"Have a good night y/n. We'll see you tomorrow morning."

"Yeah. Goodnight, Heeseung." I pay respect and bow to him, him giving a polite bow back.

~

Heeseung hops into the car with Jay and Jake, closing it behind him. He sighs, adjusting his hoodie as he buckles up. "So? What did she do??" Jake pulls on the head of the passenger seat to speak to his eldest member, intrigued. Jay too was listening intently.

"She didn't try to make a move on me, unlike most of the staff do. And she's not even married—she's 17!"

"Really!?" Jake and Jay both gasp.

"Yeah. Looks like she's actually here for the job. That's good, Sejin would've been upset if she was looking to be romantic with any of us."

"True. Plus I like her! I wouldn't want her to get fired over us." Jake pouts like a child.

"Maybe she just finds you unattractive, Hee—"

"That definitely isn't the case. No one finds me unattractive."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16K 559 28
𝐍𝐈-𝐊𝐈 𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐌𝐔𝐑𝐀: ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴀᴛ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ꜱɪɢʜᴛ..? __________ ˚₊‧꒰ა ☆...
7.3K 139 11
Heeseung starts to like Sunghoon's sister which he doesn't feel like its appropriate since its his best friend's sister. So he starts to reject his f...
15K 380 17
oneshots for enhypen!! started: march 4th, 2023. finished: january 14th, 2024.. includes: fluff, maybe angst(?), all sfw!! member x reader. proper sp...
214K 4.4K 61
oneshots/imagines with the members :) they're worse than 365 days SO CRINGY IM GONNA LITERALLY CRY warnings: -cussing -ongoing -all rights reserved