𝓗. 𝓡𝓪𝓷 {𝓜𝔂 𝓓𝓪𝓻𝓵𝓲𝓷...

By IVBfanfics

{Y⃠a⃠n⃠d⃠e⃠r⃠e⃠} ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "𝕿𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝕯𝖊𝖆𝖙𝖍 𝕯𝖔 𝖀𝖘 𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙, 𝕸�... More

{1} ヤンデレ {1}
{2} ヤンデレ {2}
{3} ヤンデレ {3}
{4} ヤンデレ {4}
{5} ヤンデレ {5}
{6} ヤンデレ {6}
{7} ヤンデレ {7}
{8} ヤンデレ {8}
{9} ヤンデレ {9}
{10} ヤンデレ {10}
{11} ヤンデレ {11}
{12} ヤンデレ {12}
{13} ヤンデレ {13}
{14} ヤンデレ {14}
{15} ヤンデレ {15}
{16} ヤンデレ {16}
{17} ヤンデレ {17}
{18} ヤンデレ {18}
{19} ヤンデレ {19}
{20} ヤンデレ {20}
{21} ヤンデレ {21}
{22} ヤンデレ {22}
{23} ヤンデレ {23}
{24} ヤンデレ {24}
{25} ヤンデレ {25}
{26} ヤンデレ {26}
{28} ヤンデレ {28}
{29} ヤンデレ {29}
{30} ヤンデレ {30}
{31} ヤンデレ {31}
{32} ヤンデレ {32}
{33} ヤンデレ {33}
{34} ヤンデレ {34}
{35} ヤンデレ {35}
{36} ヤンデレ {36}
{37} ヤンデレ {37}
{38} ヤンデレ {38}
{39} ヤンデレ {39}
{40} ヤンデレ {40}
{41} ヤンデレ {41}
{42} ヤンデレ {42}
{43} ヤンデレ {43}
{44} ヤンデレ {44}
{45} ヤンデレ {45}
{46} ヤンデレ {46}
{47} ヤンデレ {47}
{48} ヤンデレ {48}
{49} ヤンデレ {49}
{50} ヤンデレ {50}
{51} ヤンデレ {51}
{52} ヤンデレ {52}
{53} ヤンデレ {53}
{54} ヤンデレ {54}
{55} ヤンデレ {55}
{56} ヤンデレ {56}
{57} ヤンデレ {57}
{58} ヤンデレ {58}
{59} ヤンデレ {59}
{60} ヤンデレ {60}
{61} ヤンデレ {61}
{62} ヤンデレ {62}
{63} ヤンデレ {63}

{27} ヤンデレ {27}

7.9K 395 409
By IVBfanfics

(A/N:PLEASE READ- I just wanted to make it clear and remind you guys that if the dialogue is in italics then the person is lying or contradicting themselves but if it's in normal font then it IS the truth!!!)

'......'
<3
<3
<3
'......'

ヘルプ
~~~~~~~
*
*
*

~Y/N's POV~

I sat in the waiting room with Ran.

My face was scrunched up in worry and anticipation as I continued to stare off at the hallways entrance.

My hand was suddenly grabbed causing my eyes to widen slightly as I looked over at Ran "Mhm.....?" I tilted my head to the side and he chuckled "You keep tapping your fingers against the chair" he said and I felt my face heating up from embarrassment "Oh sorry! I'm just nervous" I said quickly as he entwined our fingers together.

"Don't be, I'm sure everything will be fine"

I had noticed that Ran had seemed kind of.....Irritated?

Ever since we had arrived at the hospital, he's seemed to be in a bad mood but it seems like he's fine now.

He must've just been in pain due to his wound.

"But they haven't told us an-" I was cut off by the sound of footsteps coming closer to us "Excuse me" A males voice rang out and I turned my head to see one of the doctors looking down at me with a sad smile "......!"

My eyes widened slightly and I quickly took my hand away from Ran's.

I stood up "Is Sumiko alright?" I asked quickly and he sighed "Are you a friend of hers?" He asked and I nodded quickly "Yes I am!" I said and he hummed "Follow me, I'll inform you of her medical conditions" he said and I nodded quickly before he turned to Ran "Only one at a time, we'll be back shortly"

I turned my head towards Ran, he looked annoyed  now.

"It's alright! I'll be back soon" I said and he gave me a small smile as I followed after the doctor.

We were walking down the hallway for a couple of minutes before he started speaking.

"Your friend.....is alive" He said and I smiled "That's amazing news!" I said quickly and he stopped walking once we reached a door.

He looked down at his files and frowned "I'm sorry to say this but, she'll never be able to move her body again" he said and my heart dropped "What?" I questioned, my voice had seemed to drift off with the wind......only a faint whisper could be heard.

"The sudden hit has left her paralyzed from the neck-down and her vocal cords have been damaged as well, it will heal over time but she won't be able to speak for a while" He said and I slowly shook my head "There's got to be something that you can do about her paralysis! Isn't there anything?" I questioned quickly and he shook his head "I'm very sorry, she's currently sleeping right now and she probably won't wake up until tomorrow......you can sit in there with her if you want to but......" he drifted off and I slowly shook my head "It's late.....I'll come back tomorrow"

He nodded "Alright, I'm very sorry about this" he said and I nodded "Thank you for......-" I was cut off by sobs racking throughout my body.

"Have you spoken to the police yet?" He asked and I shook my head "I.....can't....." I drifted off as tears began streaming down my face and my throat began closing up.

"Here, I'll take you back to your husband" he said as he placed a hand on my back to direct me towards the waiting room.

I didn't even have the strength to correct him.

Poor Sumiko......

Who could've done something like this?

"Again, I'm sorry" He said as we entered the waiting room again and Ran made his way over to me "Whats the matter?" He asked as he cupped my cheeks in his hand "I have to go back to monitoring her, have a good night" The doctor said as he walked away.

"Sumiko......" I drifted off before my own cries had cut me off.

Ran pulled me into his chest and began rubbing circles on my back with his fingers "It's alright, calm down and tell me what's wrong with her" He said calmly and I grabbed the fabric of his shirt with one of my hands "She has paralysis.....from the neck-down" I said quietly and he hummed softly "Anything else?" He questioned as if it were nothing.

My eyes widened slightly and they quickly narrowed as I pushed him away "Isn't that enough? That'll ruin her life!" I snapped and his eyes lowered "you know that I didn't mean it like that" he said as he stepped towards me again but I took a step back.

"You didn't have to say it like that" I said quietly and he took another step towards me and grabbed my forearm so that I couldn't move away.

He pulled me back into his chest "I'm sorry, I just wanted to know what was wrong with her" he continued "I never say something with the intent of hurting your feelings" he said as he kept one of his hands on the back of my head while his other arm was around my waist.

"Her vocal cords are also damaged but they should heal.....I'm sure that she has some cuts and bruises as well but the doctor didn't mention anything like that" I said quietly as I slowly wrapped my arms around the taller male.

More tears began streaming down my face "Ran.....can I ask you a favor?" I asked quietly and he hummed "Anything"

He can help.....right?

"I know that a hit and run isn't usually something that the.....FBI deals with but could you look into it......I don't want the person that did it to go freely! They should get punished for doing something like that to someone!" I cried out as my hold on him had gotten even tighter.

"I'll find the person that hit her and I'll make sure that they get what they deserve"

I smiled a bit "Thank you......"

I placed my hand against his chest and pushed him back a bit "It's really late now....." I drifted off before continuing "Did you want to spend the night again?" I asked as I pointed to the area that his wound was in "I can clean that up for you again in the morning"

He hummed "Alright"

I smiled a bit as we began walking out of the hospital.

"So you work everyday, right?" I asked and he raised a brow "why would you think that?" He asked and I shrugged "You're always wearing suits.....I've never seen you wearing anything casual so I just assumed that you wear your work clothes to the cafe all the time" I said and he chuckled lightly "Well in my line of work.....it's kind of optional if I want to do something or not"

I raised a brow "Don't you have to sit in like an office or something?" I asked as I looked up at him and he glanced down at me with a small smile "Cute" he mused and I felt my face heating up slightly "eh...."

He patted me on the head "No, I don't have to sit in an office" he said and I tilted my head to the side "Then what do you do all day?" I asked and he looked up at the sky "Do you really want to know?"

Well yeah.

"I do!" I said and he hummed "I deal with criminals" he said and I frowned "Well I know that! What do you do when you aren't capturing criminals?" I asked and he looked down at me "You ask a lot of questions, did you know that?"

I crossed my arms "I'm a curious person" I said and he sighed "I don't particularly enjoy talking about my line of work, but you can ask about anything else" he said and I smiled "Alright! How old are you?" I asked and he raised a brow "27, and you?"

(A/N- I know he's 30 in the Bonten timeskip but since I'm not including Takemichi in this story, I'm just making him slightly younger<33 especially since no actual 'timeskip' has happened.)

"I'm 24!" I said before continuing on with my questions "Why did you decide to come to the cafe in the first place?"

He shrugged "I wanted coffee and it was close to one of my.....missions" he said and I hummed "I see.....I bet you're glad that you came in though!" I said in a teasing tone and he hummed before leaning down "Perhaps" he said lowly and I quickly looked away "Next question!"

"Would you ever move out of Japan?" I asked and he raised a brow "No but I've traveled outside of Japan before" he said and my eyes widened slightly "Really?" I questioned and he gave a short nod "Plenty of times, for business purposes" he said and my eyes lit up "That's so cool! I've been wanting to travel to different places as well but I never have the time"

"I'll take you with me" he said and my eyes widened slightly "Really?" I asked and he nodded "I was going to bring this up later on but other complications had gotten in the way.....I'll be traveling to London for work in a week" he looked down at me before continuing "You'll keep me company, won't you?"

London?!

I can't tell if he's being serious or not......

"Wait.....is this a joke?" I asked and he shook his head "You'll be my.....plus 1" he said and my eyes widened slightly "But I can't just leave.....it's so sudden" I said and he raised a brow "And why not? You don't have a job anymore and you won't have to worry about any expenses, everything will be paid for by the company" he said and I stared at him blankly "......"

He actually looks.....serious about this.

No amusement was swirling through his eyes and his tone was completely calm.

Could I just travel out of Japan like that?

Not having to worry about expenses or anything?

We finally made it to my house and walked inside.

"We'll be staying for 3 weeks, we'll be leaving on Tuesday, at 5am" he said and my jaw dropped "But I haven't even agreed yet!" I said quickly and he looked down at me before grabbing my chin with his fingers "I'll be quite lonely if you don't come with me and If I'm away from you for so long then....." he drifted off before leaning closer to my face "I'll miss you" he said before pressing his lips against my cheek ".....!"

My heart beat began to spiral as he leaned back to look at me again "So you'll come, right?"

It couldn't.....hurt.

Right?

I nodded slowly "Yes...."

He hummed "Good"

I looked away "We should go to sleep.....it's been a long night" I said quietly as we began walking down the hall.

"Goodnight, Ran" I said and he placed a hand on the guest bedrooms doorknob "Goodnight" he said before opening the door up and closing it behind him.

I quickly opened my door and closed it behind me.

I wrapped my arms around myself as a small smile made its way onto my face ".....!"

I didn't think that I'd ever be able to travel outside of Japan but Ran just made it possible!

I quickly took my jacket off and placed it inside my drawers before laying down on my bed.

But....what about Sumiko?

Maybe I shouldn't have given him my answer yet.

I closed my eyes with a stressed look on my face "....."

~~~~~~~
*
*
*

Please check out other stories by me and make sure to leave a follow for more<3

-In His Eyes(Rindou Haitani) AND "IN HER EYES! The continuation to their story is finally out!!

-CINDERELLA(Sanzu/Reader/Rindou)

-Stay by my side(Manjiro AKA Mikey)

Also follow my TikTok lilfreecs for Wattpad updates and TR HeadCannon's.

A/N- If you enjoyed this chapter then please leave a vote and comment, any and all support on this story would mean so much to me!!<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 108 15
The adventures of Y/n. (Request open) mainly CRACK fics. We OD with Sanzu but Kakucho always saves us. Crack 💊 angst 😬 fluff🦋 smut 💋 Tease (sl...
411K 24K 113
SEASON 2 of Craving! (Y/N) found herself bored. Craving to experiencing something more exciting, as she was used to. Though at the end she regretted...
66.1K 1.8K 41
Y/n was a normal business worker and she can't believe in one day her life well ruined since her mother met this guy, sanzu Haruchiyo the guy who ver...