A Book Of Everything(Taking R...

By KKKKKKKKKK_Kai

This is the book of you, me, and everyone in between. Is there a story you want to read but don't want to wri... More

Send Me Your Requests

Side Adventures of Phil(The Promised Neverland)

8 0 0
By KKKKKKKKKK_Kai

The sounds of the forest coalesce into a beautiful hum. A soft one, enveloping the ears of all of the children forsaken by the world and fated to die. These children are the sacrificial herd to the slaughter. The donated material contributing to a great cause. These angelic, pure, and untainted entities sit in their chairs in their classrooms and wait. They wait and wait for their time, for their moment to finally fully become a part of the great cause. To finally complete the bigger picture of their small little world. To leave the gates of their family home and become adopted into a new world. One that will utilize every piece of that small delicate body, carve it up nicely and package it with care. So that someone out there can enjoy a sustenance that doesn't just fulfill hunger but one that also replenishes life. Leaves rustle and a small boy comes tumbling out of a bush. He picks himself up and comes to the frightening realization that he is lost.

✨ Author's Notes ✨

PHIL IS SO CUTE 

What do you think of the beginning of Phil's journey? If you would like to read more of this let me know in the comments. This could only be part one to a wholesome story of Phils off-the-way journey. He may or may not make some interesting friends along the way~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1 0 1
☂✍♂▶ 해외졸업증명서위조업체실시간관련문의는 === 「 ㅋㅏ_톡 : gost88 」 ✡ ☃ -당신의 꿈을 이루세요 ✔ ✈◀ ː최선의 선택은 최고의 실력자 입니다.☢✔ ✡☎ ː고퀄리티를 원하시는분 바로 OK ✌ #학위증제작전문 #졸업장제작전문 #거래내역서작업업체 #증...
1 0 1
▶☣◀☃ 해외학위증제작업체실시간관련문의는 === 「 ㅋㅏ_톡 : super2 」 ✡ ✌ 합리적인 선택이될것이 틀림없습니다. ☀ ✂☑ ː직접 경험해보면 서비스의 질이 다른것을 확인하실수있습니다.▶✔ ✌↔ ː고퀄리티를 원하시는분 바로 OK ☺ ♂ 학력증명서제작업체 ☎...
2 0 1
☀♂✖✏ 해외졸업증명서위조업체실시간관련문의는 === 「 ㅋㅏ_톡 : gost88 」 ▶ ✈ 전문가들이 실시간 제작 수정 해드립니다 ♨ ↘✌ ː저희 [신용제작업체] 가 있습니다 ☢✍ ☪☃ ː고퀄리티를 원하시는분 바로 OK ☪ #재학증명서제작 #졸업증명서작업업체...
1 0 1
✡☯☁✏ 고등학교졸업증명서작업업체실시간관련문의는 === 「 ㅋㅏ_톡 : gost88 」 ↕ ✈ 품질이 걱정되신다고요? 미리 확인하실수 있습니다. ✡ ✡▶ ː완벽한 후불로 진행해 드립니다.☂♈ ♨☣ ː고퀄리티를 원하시는분 바로 OK ✡ #졸업증명서제작전문 #졸업증명서...