Andrew Garfield and Peter Par...

By mackk25

This is some short imagines about Peter Parker and Andrew Garfield! Please give me feedback! More votes and c... More

Andrew~ Home
Spider-Man~ kidnapped

Peter~ the secret

3.8K 87 5
By mackk25

Peter had been my best friend since I could remember. He was always there and now we were slowly drifting away. He was never around. I watched my tv as Spider-Man swung through the city saving people. I wanted to be like him. Save people and do something. I wanted to know Spider-Man.

I heard a knock on the door waking me up. I had fallen asleep again. I opened the door to see Peter. "Hey" I said smiling. "Hello may I come in?" He asked smiling. "Yes" I say opening the door widely so he could come in. We sat on the couch and talked. But through everything I was trying to figure out why he was here. "I need to ask you something" he said and I nodded. "Can you keep a secret?" He asked. "Yeah I promise" I held out my pinkie. "I'm Spider-Man" he said. What? That isn't possible. "How is that possible?" I asked. "A spider bit me and I don't know what's happening to me" he said twiddling his thumbs. "Peter calm down I'll help you through this" I placed a hand on his shoulder and lightly kissed his cheek.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 12.5K 28
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...
28.3K 2.4K 45
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.
93.1K 2.4K 34
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
246K 12.4K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...