Balance

By harry_potterfan1220

A Jay x Reader Story. MCG: The Magical Control Group. A group of kids born with the powers or abilities of th... More

Chapter 1- The MCG
Chapter 2-Welcome
Chapter 3- On The Tourney Field
Chapter 4- Did I Mention
Chapter 5- Be Our Guest
Chapter 6- Control
Chapter 7- Coronation
Chapter 8- Set It Off
Chapter 9- A Captain and Eight Men
Chapter 10- To the Isle
Chapter 11- It's Goin' Down
Chapter 12- Surprise
Chapter 13- Cotillion
Chapter 14- The Left, The Right, and The Space Between
Chapter 15- You and Me
Chapter 16- Good to Be Bad
Chapter 17- Will You Marry Me?
Chapter 18- Artifacts
Chapter 19- Watching the Past
Chapter 20- Jafar
Chapter 21- Two... One?
Chapter 22- Asleep and Stone
Chapter 23- Night Falls
Chapter 24- Five MCGs, Four Artifacts, Three Tasks
Chapter 25- The Battle Between Good and Evil
Chapter 26- Hades
Chapter 28- A Balcony Surprise
Chapter 29- The Royal Wedding
Chapter 30- Carlos
Chapter 31- The Hard Way
Chapter 32- Feeling the Love
Chapter 33- Our Wedding

Chapter 27- Break This Down

2.1K 48 0
By harry_potterfan1220

The MCG was placed all around the engagement party. Ben being a part of the MCG, we were being recognized by the kingdom. Ben and Mal walked out and up the stairs. They made their way to the top, where I was positioned with Chelsea next to Fairy Godmother. I was next to Belle.

"Lady Mal and I want to thank you all for celebrating our engagement with us today. I couldn't be prouder, or happier, to call you my queen. So, raise your glasses. To our future queen of Auradon."

"To our Queen of Auradon!" we cheered.

"Speech, your specialness," Carlos said.

"Speech, oh fancy one," Jay said in a posh tone.

"Interesting boyfriend you have there," Chelsea mumbled.

"He's the best, no matter how much he teases his friends," I reasoned.

"I can't." Mal realized. "I can't be Queen of Auradon."

"(Y/n)?" Melody said into her earpiece.

"I don't sense anything," I replied quickly.

"We made a decision to close the barrier forever. And it was my idea, but it's wrong. I've learned that you can't live in fear. Because it doesn't actually protect you from anything." Mal laughed. "You never know where the bad is going to come from. And you never know where the heroes are going to come from either. Without Uma and her pirates, Auradon would be gone. Without the MCG, who were controlling magical artifacts they hadn't touched before, Audrey would still have the scepter. Without them and Hades, my father, Audrey would be gone." Mal looked at Ben and nodded.

"I'd like to honor the MCG right now." Ben took a deep breath. "Princess (Y/n), daughter of Sultan Aladdin and Sultanate Jasmine, controlling the powers of Genie and the sorcery of Jafar. Princess Melody, daughter of King Eric and Queen Ariel, controlling the powers of King Triton and Ursula. Princess Trinity, daughter of King Naveen and Queen Tiana, controlling the voodoo magic of Dr. Facilier and Mama Odie. Princess Chelsea, daughter of Prince Charming and Queen Cinderella, controlling the magic of Fairy Godmother. Princess Blanche, daughter of King Florian and Queen Snow, practicing the alchemy of the Evil Queen. Princess Audrey, daughter of King Philip and Queen Aurora, controlling the powers of the Good Fairies and Maleficent."

I stepped up. "And finally King Ben, son of King Adam and Queen Belle, controlling the magic of the Enchantress."

Mal continued. "We are all capable of good and bad, no matter which side of the barrier we come from. And that's why I can't be Queen of just Auradon. I have to be Queen of the Isle too. And it's time that we take the barrier down forever."

"We can't do that," King Adam stated.

"It's up to us, Dad." Ben faced the crowd. "I choose to be a king who moves forward. It's time for forgiveness. It's time for new beginnings. The barrier will come down."

Carlos cheered enthusiastically, making everyone laugh. Everyone clapped for the couple. The six of us walked up to the ledge. Jay ran up behind me, picked me up, and twirled me. We stood next to Mal, the MCG right behind us.

"To make the world a better place, we have to do it face to face."

Melody, Chelsea, and I put our magic behind the spell. Blue, gold, and red magic swirled around until it broke the barrier around the Isle of the Lost. Jay held my waist as a bridge formed between the two lands. Mal laughed happily as we saw people on the other side jump around.

It's time to bring together

Time for a brand new start

We gonna put it in motion

Break down what keeps us apart

No more, no division we down

New team, got the vision, unite

So we stand, now we living marching

In the light, one two, one two like

I see you (you see me)

Imperfect (perfectly)

Face to face

We can see clearly our similarities like

Day and night, wrong or right

We come together for a good time

We're gonna break this down

We're gonna rock the town

Everyone all around

Let's be whoever like this

Stronger together like this

Believing in second chances

And we're all starting today

Marching on in a new land

Our world's a better, a better place

Welcome, the addition new love

Unity, new beginning for us

Harmony that's the mission marching

In the light, one two, one two like

I see you (you see me)

Imperfect (perfectly)

Face to face

We can see clearly our similarities like

Day and night, wrong or right

We come together for a good time

We're gonna break this down

We're gonna rock the town

Everyone all around

Just be whoever like this

Stronger together like this

We reunited like this

Bringing it, bringing it, b-b-b-bringing it down

Bringing it, bringing it, b-b-b-bringing it down (down!)

We're gonna break this down (break this down)

We're gonna rock the town (oh, we're gonna rock this town)

Everyone all around (oh, around)

Just be whoever like this (come on!)

Stronger together like this (uh)

We be united like this

We're gonna break this down (come on! We're gonna break this down)

We're gonna rock the town (come on, everybody on the isle gonna like this)

Everyone all around (oh, around)

Just be whoever like this

Stronger together like this (stronger together like this)

We reunited like this (hey!)

Bringing it, bringing it, b-b-bringing it down

This is definitely not the end of the story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.6K 849 37
Aubrey understands that the villain kids have it hard but being the twin sister of a spoiled princess is no walk in the park either. (Jay Love Story)...
243K 4.9K 15
You are (y/n) beast, daughter of King Adam and Queen Belle, twin sister of Prince Ben. You and your brother invited four vks over to Auradon Prep. Wh...
230K 3.9K 34
When Ben chooses which villain kids are going to Auradon, he has to leave one of the VK's behind. Will the untold feelings of Ally and Jay be able to...
19.6K 382 18
A Descendants and Carlos de Vil x fem!oc book, meaning I make a character, you play them, your love interest is Carlos de Vil and this story takes pl...