Who's the bully now! (THE BUL...

By icecuberlover

...she glance up at me and her chocolate brown eyes held me in place and it felt like, she could see through... More

Chapter 1: Justin
Chapter 2: Justin
Chapter 3: Justin
Chapter 4: Justin
Chapter 6: Raphael
Chapter 7: Natalia
Chapter 8: Raphael
Chapter 9: Justin
Chapter 10: Raphael
Chapter 11: Justin
Chapter 12: Raphael
Chapter 13: Natalia
Chapter 14: Natalia
Chapter 15: Natalia
Chapter 16: Justin
Chapter 17: Natalia
Chapter 18: Natalia

Chapter 5: Justin

872 29 6
By icecuberlover

I was still deep in sleep when a loud knock woke me up. I got up with a yawn and approach the door. I pulled open the door and was greeted with the sight of Ria, in a swim suit.

Wait what! A swim suit?

My eyes widen as I tried not to check her out.

She has a great body that could easily put any model to shame and I didn't want to seem like a creep by openly staring at her.

"What's going on?" I asked confused.

"Go get dressed in your swim suit and let's go have a little fun at the beach before the president wakes up" she answered already bouncing in excitement.

"Um..." I look behind me at the clock and saw that it was just 4:am "isn't it a bit too early?"

"The earlier the better. We have no idea when she'll wake up and start calling for work"

"Work?" I frown in confusion "I thought all we had to do here was fire a few employees and go home"

"Nah" she rolled her eyes impatiently "she still has to meet the big clients and apologize on behalf of her employees. So we still have a few minutes or an hour, if we're lucky, to have the vacation I never had in Silver Land"

I scratch my head in deep thought "i'm not sure I brought a swim suit"

"Don't worry, I'll ask one of the hotel staffs to get you one" she grabbed my hand and dragged me out before I even had the chance to protest.

We got a swim suit from one of the bell boys and headed to the beach. At first it was awkward watching Ria in her bikini running after the flowing waves of water, and then running away from it when the waves rolled towards her.

She was laughing and playing like a kid and I stood there awkwardly, trying to keep my eye away from her ass.

I can be very shy when it comes to a girl's body. I'm not a player like Raphael, I actually believe in true love and this is the first time I've seen a girl this exposed in front of you.

"Common stop standing there like a dummy" Ria ran forward and grab my hand, pulling me towards the water.

I let her drag me along unsurely and she suddenly start throwing the water at me and laughing. I looked around to see if there was anyone around, cause this is kind of embarrassing for me.

Thankfully no one was around, so I let myself relax and laugh along with her as I also scoop some water in my palm and threw it at her.

We continued this for God knows how long before finally settling on the beach sand, watching the sun set at the end of the horizon.

"Wow, it's beautiful" Ria sighed in satisfaction "I haven't had this much fun in years"

"Me neither" I smiled at her.

She looked at me surprised "but you just started working at the company yesterday. I assume that you had a lot of time for yourself before then"

"My life wasn't perfect before I started working at OT-com" I drew out a deep breath as I recalled the memory "my life wasn't like this in the past. My family use to be the owner of one of the biggest company in Silver land, but it got bankrupt a few years ago and my dad couldn't take the news. He got a heart attack and we lost him"

"Oh God, i'm so sorry" she sympathize.

"It's fine, that was a long time ago. I had to take on his responsibility after his death. I've been working several jobs to take care of my mum and my little sister before my best friend introduced me to Oliver and he gave me this job. So I hadn't had time for fun"

"That's sad, your life must have been hard"

"It's in the past now" I turn to face her "what about you, how long have you been working for the president?"

"Two years and a half" she replied simply "I got the job a few weeks after my graduation from collage. It has always been my dream to work at OT-com and I guess I got lucky"

"And your family?"

She groan "I don't exactly come from a stable home. My dad is a retired police officer and he has no other source of income. My mum was jobless until a few months ago when I sent her some money to start her own bakery shop, and my elder sister got pregnant for a married man who refuses to acknowledge that the pregnancy is his, so she stays with our parent, and my younger brother is still in collage and i'm taking care of the expenses"

"Whoa!" I exclaimed, stunned that she was freely giving me all these information "so you're like the breadwinner of your family?"

"Yeah, but i'm getting on fine thanks to my paycheck. It's enough to take care of myself and my family, and things will be easier now that my mum has her own bakery shop"

"That's good for you then" there was a short moment of comfortable silence before I spoke up again. I decided to ask her the questions that have been troubling my mind since last night. I wanted to ask her about Natalia to ease my suspicions and restlessness.

"Ria" I called.

"Hmm" she answered, paying me her full attention.

"Can you tell me everything you know about the president?"

She raised a brow, showing her curiosity "Why do you want to know?"

"I'm just curious" I answered with a shrug.

"Oh" it sounded like she didn't believe me but she went on anyway "I don't really know much, but I do know she grew up in England. She's a very private person, so it's very hard to know about her personal life"

I didn't need anymore information anyway. The fact that she grew up in England was enough proof that she isn't Nelly Ruben.

Thank God!

"But you know" Ria continued "I kind of think her harshness towards you is a little too extreme"

"What do you mean?" I asked

"I mean, she's being extremely harsh you and she's not usually like that. Yes, she's always strict and rude but she's never this harsh"

I thought about it. I haven't done anything to offend her, or maybe she's  still angry that I was hired without her permission.

I was about to voice my reasons to Ria but one of the bell boys from the hotel suddenly called out "Ria" we both turn to look at him "the president is looking for you"

"Coming!" Ria yelled back and turn to me "duty calls, let's go"

We stood up, and I knew it would take long before we have this much fun again. For now, we have to go answer to the devil.

Natalia was already sited at the lobby, sipping on already dressed in her business suit and sipping on coffee when we walked.

She regarded us with a bored expression and look down at her silver wristwatch "you both have ten minutes to get dressed and get down here" she said simply and return to sipping on her coffee.

Ria and I rushed to the elevator. I have never dressed up so fast in my life. I got dressed in my faded blue shirt and skinny jeans in a record of eight minutes, which is a new record for me.

Ria was already down when I got there and I couldn't help but smile, impressed at how quick she was.

Natalia still sat there, sipping on her coffee but this time, she was scrolling down on her phone.

"President" I made my presence known but she didn't respond nor did she look at me.

"You're late Mr Newton"

I look down at my wristwatch and saw that it wasn't even ten minutes yet "um... I think I arrived early president. You said ten..."

She look up from her phone disinterestedly "When I said ten minutes, I expect you to be five minutes early. As you know Mr Newton, i'm a very busy person, and I don't like to waste my time"

I wanted to talk back at her, I really wanted to, but then I remembered that I really needed this job, and Oliver's job was at stake as well.

With that, I lowered my head "sorry president, it won't happen again"

"It better not" she stood up and threw her car keys at me. I caught it quickly "take care of my other meetings Ria, Mr. Newton will be coming with me"

Ria seem shock and so was I. Why does she want me to come with her when she can just take us both.

This isn't good.

"Yes president" Ria sounded a little worried as she glance at me, but I ignored her, trying to keep my temper in check. She definitely wants to make me suffer.

Without another word, Natalia walked out through the exit of the hotel, ignoring the greetings of the staffs and I followed after her quickly.

Ria Mouthed 'good luck' to me and I would have nodded and hoped for my luck to be good, but when it involves Natalia Orsini, my new boss, there is no hope for good luck.

******
The car ride was absolutely silent and awkward for me. I had no idea where we were going but I simply followed the car's GPS.

After a short while, she spoke up to my surprise "how does it feel Mr Newton? Following orders like a dog, getting stepped on, knowing that you can't do anything cause if you do, not only you but someone else would also have to bare the consequences"

I swallowed not sure of why she's suddenly asking me this "um... I don't quite understand"

"Of course you don't"

I look at her through the rare view mirror and saw that her eyes were already on me and she was smirking.

"It suits you better" she said again, leaving me confused.

What the hell is she talking about? I really wanted to ask her what she meant but she suddenly leaned her head on the car sit and closed her eyes, shutting me out completely.

What she said was weird. She spoke as if she knew something about me that I don't and I have absolutely no idea what to make of her words so I choose to ignore it.

We arrived at our destination which was some fancy ass restaurant. Natalia walked in, and I followed behind her, anxious and feeling out of place as I stared at the customers in their fancy morning outfit.

Natalia and I were lead to a table where an older woman and a young blond hair man were sitting.

The woman look up in delight when she notice Natalia "Natalia, what a pleasant surprise" she stood up from her sit and pulled Natalia into a hug.

"I didn't realize we are close enough to be sharing hugs, Mrs Hudson"

"Oh Natalia, of course we are close. I consider you as my own daughter you know. I always wanted to have some bonding time with you, but you were always too busy to have a chart with little old me"

Natalia totally ignored this and pulled away from the woman "I came here for business and not to have a chart"

Mrs Hudson chuckled "of course you did. You'll never change"

They both took a sit in the only two sit available and I stood there awkwardly wondering if I should take another table or not.

"Is he with you?" Mrs Hudson asked Natalia, staring me down with distaste.

"He's no one important" she answered and that actually annoyed me, but I kept my mouth shut.

"I can get him a sit"

"He's fine standing" she looked at me and smirked "aren't you okay standing Mr Newton?"

Gosh I hated it when she calls me Mr Newton.

Lowering my head in order not to glare, I answered "yes president"

"See, he prefers to stand" she said to Mrs Hudson and the woman nodded, although she seem unsure.

"Anyway" Mrs Hudson waved me off completely "Natalia, I want to introduce you to my son" she motioned to the young man beside her, who seem to be around Natalia's age but older "this is Ben"

"Hi" Ben greeted looking actually shy as he pull out a hand to her. Natalia shook it firmly and professionally "I've heard so much about you"

"Can't say the same"

"You're always busy Natalia, of course I had no time to introduce you to my son" Mrs Hudson put in.

Natalia ignored her and pulled her hand away from Ben's hold "so I actually came to apologize on behalf of my staffs and..."

"Forget that, Natalia" Mrs Hudson cut her off with a warm smile "its not your fault"

"Wait, you're actually the owner of Orsini's hotel?" Ben asked as if he couldn't believe it.

"Not just that son, she owns a lot of big company in many different countries" Mrs Hudson beamed with admiration in her tone.

"Wow" Ben was impressed "it's really surprising, I mean you look so young"

Natalia sighed "if that's all, then I need to go. I came to apologize on behalf of my staffs not to talk about my life"

"Oh Natalia, you're always so serious. Loosen up a bit will you"

The conversation went on and on and it became clear that Mrs Hudson was trying to pin her son and Natalia together. At some point, she even left the two of them together and I wanted so much to take her sit, even if its for a short time cause my legs were killing me, but I knew Natalia would most likely not let me.

Ben kept rambling on and on, even when Natalia seem uninterested and was barely replying to the things he said.

I suddenly felt sorry for the guy; Natalia wasn't making things easy for him.

They were still talking when a waiter bump right into me, causing every single glass on her tray to fall and shatter to the ground with a loud shattering sound.

Every single eyes in the restaurant turn in our direction.

"I'm so sorry" I apologize quickly.

"It's okay" the young boy mumbled, lowering himself to pick up the broken glasses.

"Let him do it" Natalia's voice broke through the silence that had suddenly taken over and the waiter paused in her movement and looked up at Natalia.

"Pardon?"

"You should let him clear his own mess, he shouldn't be in the way in the first place"

I glance at her in disbelief " but you said... You said..." She's the one who told me to stand. The look on her face shows that she isn't expecting me to say anything and just do as she says.

"You don't mind, do you?"  She smirk at me, probably wanting me to blow up at her so she can have a reason to fire me. But I won't give her the satisfaction.

I'm going to prove her wrong.

I smiled at the waiter "don't worry, I'll do it"

"You really don't have to sir" the young waiter protest. He look shocked, probably not expecting me to do as Natalia said.

"Don't worry, I'll clear this up, it's my fault after all"

With much reluctance, the waiter gave in and walked away after handing me the tray.

I began picking up bits of broken glass and disposing it on the tray. The whole restaurant was watching and I have never felt so humiliated in my entire life.

Natalia wasn't done though.

All of a sudden, her glass fell right beside me, shattering into many different pieces.

"My mistake" she said in a bored tone "I'll pay for that"

I clench my fist, knowing that she did that on purpose. She's trying to rile me up so that I would snap, and God was I so close to snapping.

I just hope I'll be able to endure her shitty bullying for three weeks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 35.7K 68
[ ππ‹πˆπ’π’π…π”π‹ 𝐃𝐔𝐄𝐓 #𝟏 ] _ In which four guys with a dangerous reputation happening to find interest in innocent girls. _ πŒπ€π‘π‚π„π‹π‹π€ οΏ½...
497K 16.9K 43
γ€Š Highest Ranking: #5 in Vampire 》 "Is that Marcus? Marcus as in, from our High School Marcus!" Casey squeaked. I spun around, not quite believing h...
Luna By anya jayvyn

Teen Fiction

7.4M 325K 47
A bullied girl meets the popular new student. ***** "Still saying that you're perfectly okay?" Max whispers. I'm surprised to hear that his voice is...
344K 13.8K 39
*Completed* ||"Actually, Mr Parker. We were showing the new girl to her class." Seth says as he pushes me forward, in front of the whole class. Serio...