๐๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐๐ข๐š๐ซ๐ฒ | ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ๏ฟฝ...

By channiepenguin

๐‘โ”Š๐๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐๐ข๐š๐ซ๐ฒ, ๐ˆ ๐ก๐š๐ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ค๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ.. หŽหŠห— ________ โ”Š โ”Šโ”Š โ”Š โ”Šโ”Š โ”Š... More

๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐ญ๐ž๐ง
๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž
๐ž๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž

๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ

65 14 33
By channiepenguin

“𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫. 𝟎𝟖.𝟎𝟒.

dear diary, spring has finally come. after living through a nightmare of that winter i can finally breathe in the warm air. nature is finally awakening and it's nice to see a whole pallet of colours around me, instead of those dim shades of gray i already got used to seeing.

i think my life is at last sticking together. i feel, not the obligation, but the will to live and it's honestly an amazing feeling, definitely recommend it.

kevin and i had grown closer than i thought was possible. i was over at his house yesterday and we sang a duet. well, i sang, he was playing the piano. and that moment, when his fingers swiftly, but gently ran through the keys, and my voice blended in with the heavenly sound felt so ethereal, all i wanted is to be stuck in it for eternity. one day, i just might.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

773K 28.7K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
5.2K 217 15
Narcissistic marriage in other words arranged marriage or loveless marriage โ€ข Stuck in a loveless marriage yunho wishes he could walk away from due t...
573K 8.7K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
933K 21.4K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.