/~BNHA short stories~\

By SillyPan_cake

Basically just some drabbles, oneshots, shorter stories and possibly headcanons from the world of 'My Hero Ac... More

AMONGUS
Only know you're in love when you let them go
Kaminari's magic bulb (1)
Rich girl
Kaminari's magic bulb (2)
Kaminari's magic bulb (3)
Kaminari's magic bulb (4)
That boy from art class
In another life, or maybe in this one?
MHA girls headcanons
class 1-A as the lgbtqia+ (headcanons)
Beautiful to me -request
Even if everyone loves me, I only want you
Chaotic groupchat
Some old idea of mine, but upgraded
Met him online
Denki Kaminari headcannons
Could have been all different (1)
Could have been all different (2-end)
Kaminari's magic bulb (5)
A/N, because i have something to say
Big vampire cliché
My safe place
Dirty little secret (1)
Vampire cliché, another story
Kaminari's magic bulb (6)
roommates
roommates, pt.2
roommates, pt. 3
wrong soulmates
A/N - so, I'm sorry

The flower curse

7 0 0
By SillyPan_cake

yes, imma do Kaminari the mc again, yes i know that there are other characters, no i don't care

i'll try to write something without Kami as main again, but he's just so relateble to me

anyways, i'm in the mood to write today bcs i may have had too much coffein, bcs finals from art go like: stay awake till 2am bcs if i go sleep earlier i have trouble getting out of bed in the morning, then drinking one object with coffein (i mean, i would drink more but im not supposed to drink any at all, ever bcs of my blood presure, my doctor said so. so im only drinking one a day, still i feel like garbage after that, but it keeps me awake), also i will never get over the energy drink (like monster or crazy wolf) is the cool coffein and coffee is the cozy coffein (tho both make my tummy hurt real bad, or maybe its bcs of my eating schedule, anyways) sooooo, im in so much energy bcs today we ended earlier for some reason, so i have lots of time to spare, so here we are

now, this gon be like a hanaki au, but not the regular one, so to explain: a few students from class 1-A got hit with this quirk that awoken the hanakhi disease amongst those students, however in this world it's not a thing to happens often, so there ain't no surgery option (bcs i hate that usually there is and it kinda ruins the vibe, tbh)

and ofc ships included: Tsu+Tokoyami (they cute together), Meiida (this ship deserves more attention), Poprocks (cuz it's the first ship from mha that i ever learned about, before even knowing about the show, so i might include it a lot, also bcs it's my comfort ship and one of the few non-toxic Bakugou ships), SeroRoki and SeroKami (these two will be explained later, but both are included, only one is endgame for this drabble, tho)

so, let's goooooo, i swear im not drinking coffein tomorow and maybe if i suceed i'll go sleep earlier today, not likely to happens bcs my roommate, but we'll see

____

"Pikachu, watch out!" Kaminari turned around to see where the sound came from as Bakugou shoved him to the ground, ending on top of him, the air being filled with light brown smoke, the two started coughing, hearing Asui choking nearby, but they couldn't see her.

"Bakugou!" Kirishima yelled, nearly running into the smoke bubble that was now covering three of their classmates. He was stopped with Sero's tape in front of all of them.

"Hey" Sero protested as Iida was looking at him from the other side of the tape, "could have at least warned me, geez" Sero whined.

"No one come closer, we don't know what that is" Iida said, taking a breath because as a human he breaths.

"You inhaled it!" Ashido yelled out. Iida had a look of absolute terror in his eyes.

Few moments later, the smoke was gone, and so was the theif, the two blonds were picking themselves up, still caughing. Asui walked towards the class, coughing as well. Iida stated that the quirk was probably just a smoke to help the guy escape and they all called it a day, walking back to the dorms.

Later that day, Bakugou was in the kitchen, Kaminari looking from behind him at the amazingly smelling food the other was making.

"Hey, Bakubro, wanna play video games later?" Kirishima popped his head from around a corner.

"Sure, whatever, when I'm finished here" Bakugou replied and Kirishima disappeared again.

Suddenly Bakugou started choking and a few red rose petals left his mouth.

"Bakugou, you okay?" Kaminari asked.

"Does your throat feel sore?" Bakugou asked, Kaminari nodded.

"Ever since the smoke thingy, probably still have some stuck in my lungs" Kaminari shrugged.

"Where's frog girl?" Bakugou said, looking around.

"I think she went outside with Iida and Midoriya" Kaminari shrugged.

"Where out?" Bakugou said, walking towards the exit.

"What about the food?" Kaminari asked.

"Hmm, Mineta I have a very important task for you" Bakugou called to the only other person in the room "you'll watch out for the soup on the stove, don't make it burn, when done just turn the fire off. You can act like you made all that, girls like guys who cook" Bakugou explained, Mineta taking an apron immidietaly and bringing a chair closer to the stove, watching the mix very carefully.

"Do they?" Kaminari asked as the two left the building.

"What do I know, I just knew he'd do it properly if I say it like that" Bakugou shrugged.

The two found Iida and Asui rather quickly, they were sitting on a bench and to the two boys' surprised, it was Iida who was coughing flowers, blue lillies.

"What happened?" Bakugou asked.

"Where is Midoriya?" Kaminari asked almost at the same time.

"He's with Hatsume, she basically dragged him off, and since then Iida's like this" Asui explained, not knowing what to do.

"How are you feeling after the smoke attack?" Bakugou asked.

"Fine now, I wouldn't remeber it if you didn't ask, why?" Asui asked in confusion.

"Four eyes, have you by any chance inhaled the smoke?" Bakugou kept asking.

"Just a little, why?" Iida asked in confusion.

"We need to go to recovery girl, or Aizawa" Bakugou said, grabbing Iida's hand, gesturing for the other two to follow, so they did.

"Well, well, well. What do we have here?" Recovery girl asked, seeing the group that looked pretty much fine.

"My kids, again" Aizawa whined, he was sitting on a chair, drinking tea with Recovery girl.

"Okay, so there was this theif we were chasing, right? And then he sent some smoke to us and poof, was gone and well-" Bakugou started explaining, but his phone's beeping interupted him.

"Sorry, it's just Soy sauce, anyway-" this time Bakugou was cut off by Kaminari's coughing as a few petals of sunflowers left his mouth.

"Dear god" Recovery girl said, rushing towards Kaminari.

"Well, me and foureyes here had the same thing happen to us too" Bakugou said.

"May be from the smoke" Iida added.

"Okay, and you?" Recovery girl asked, looking at the only girl.

"Well, I inhaled the smoke too, but I feel fine" Asui explained.

"So, important question, what happened before you started coughing? Did you think of anyone? And who was it? More importantly how do you see the person?" Recovery girl said, the four looked at her in confusion.

"Well, I thought about this person, I really like" Bakugou said and started choking on flowers again.

"You two too?" Recovery girl looked at the other two, they just somewhat nodded.

"Well, from the symptoms, it speaks clear, the hanaki disease" Recovery girl sighted.

"Ochako-chan talked about that, it's a fanfiction trope" Asui said.

"Yes, but some quirks have the ability to awaken the disease in people. Usually there's two possibly cures in the fanfiction world, however this isn't one, I mean there are people who can neutralize the quirk, but we don't know about anyone, so the only way you can be cured is to have your feelings returned by the person you like" Recovery girl explained.

"What, just some stupid flowers" Bakugou said in angry voice.

"Well, they stay in your lungs and eventually you won't be able to breath since your lungs will be filled with flowers, the more you think of the person the more flower you cough and the more flowers you cough the more there is in your lungs" Recovery girl explained.

"That doesn't make sense" Bakugou protested.

"I know, but that's just how it goes" Recovery girl shrugged.

"So, if I got my feelings returned before the quirk, that's the reason I don't cough flowers?" Asui asked, Recovery girl nodded.

"That's it? Fine, I'm going to tell Shitty hair how I feel" Bakugou said, getting up.

"Bakugou, before you leave. It would be better if any of you didn't tell anyone about the situation" Aizawa said. He recieved four "Yes, sir!" in response and the students left.

"So, you like Kirishima, huh?" Kaminari teased.

Bakugou opened his mouth to answer, but started choking on flowers again.

When they entered the common area, the rest of class was there, enjoying the food Bakugou made, probably thinking it was Mineta.

"There you guys are, we were worried" Kirishima said, smiling at the four.

"Well, due to the accident earlier, mr. Aizawa wanted us to get checked at Recovery girl" Asui explained, sitting next to her boyfriend.

"And?" Ashido asked in worry.

"It's fine, just some the smoke is still filling our lungs, and it's kind of uncomfortable" Iida added.

"But it should be gone withing few days, maybe hours, depends" Bakugou said.

"So, you still up for the video games?" Kirishima asked, making Bakugou start coughing again.

"Sorry, the smoke" Bakugou excused, trying to swallow the flowers without letting it show.

"How about you, Kams? Mina and Sero already said they'll go" Kirishima turned to Kaminari.

"Well, Ashi and Sero already promised to go shopping with me, so how about you two play on your own" Kaminari said with a smile.

"When did we-" Ashido asked in confusion.

"I am certain, I never said anything about shopping with you today" Sero protested.

"But I said you are. Let's go" Kaminari said, pushing his friends out the door.

"Hey, what are you?" Ashido asked offended.

"I'll explain on the way, let's goooo" Kaminari whined as he kept on trying to push the two out the door.

"Okay, so it's just me and you playin, I guess" Kirishima turned to Bakugou struggling to not start coughing flowers again.

"Let's go already" Bakugou growled, grabbing Kirishima's hand and leading him towards their rooms.

"Did we just see what I thought we saw or?" Uraraka asked in confusion, looking at both sides the Bakusquad left to.

"Like it wasn't obvious the two like each other so much" Jirou said sarcastically.

"Anyway, Uraraka may I speak to you for a second?" Iida turned to his friend and she nodded, leaving after him.

"Iida likes Uraraka?" Kaminari asked from the door, making Ashido and Sero question their friend's mental state.

"No, wait he's gonna and I'm going to stop him before he can" Asui said, jumping up and leaving behind Uraraka and Iida, Kaminari pushed his two friends out the door finally, leaving the rest of class completely confused.

"So, you gonna tell us what on earth is goign on?" Ashido asked, annoyed.

"Okay, so we all know Kirishima likes Bakugou, right? And Bakugou likes him back, but he doesn't know Kiri likes him and my job was to make sure they are alone, so Bakugou can confess" Kaminari made up something, not far from the truth.

"Oh my gosh, let's go spying on them!" Ashido yelled.

"Or not, we could go acctually shopping" Kaminari suggested.

"Come on, Kams, you don't acctually wanna do that" Sero said with his bright smirk, leaving Kaminari speachless for a second before the flowers decided to get involved.

"Excuse me for a moment" Kaminari said in between coughs, running aside.

"Something is definetly up" Ashido stated.

"I have a feeling it wasn't just smoke" Sero replied.

"Anyways, when are you planning to introduce us your boyfriend?" Ashido asked, still willing to find out who Sero is dating.

"Maybe later, now let's leave the spotlight for Poprocks, shall we?" Sero pointed towards the windows.

"Lead me, my spiderman, and don't drop me, bish" Ashido said as she hugged the boy before he shot his tape upwards to the roof bottom and brought the two up to Bakugou and Kirishima's rooms' level, so the two could find out who's room were they in.

Meanwhile Asui was yelling at Iida, scolding him for almost spilling the thing Aizawa forbid them from saying to Uraraka, who just watched in confusion.

"I just wanted to ask about it, I wouldn't tell her" Iida protested.

"She can connect the dots, she's not Kaminari" Asui said.

"That was mean, apologize!" Uraraka got involved.

"I wasn't talking about you, I said you're smart" Asui assured her.

"But you said bad stuff about Kaminari, apoligize and don't do that again" Uraraka pouted.

"Geez, fine. I'm sorry" Asui sighted, before continuing to yell at Iida.

"Okay, what did I come to?" It was Hatsume who showed up.

"Oh, Iida here would need some new gears" Asui said, shoving Iida towards her.

"Asui, I swear to god" Iida said.

"It's Tsu and I don't believe in god, bye" she said as Hatsume dragged Iida away while ranting about her new babies.

As Hatsume stood him to the middle of the room, Iida started coughing.

"Wow, lillies, my favorite" Hatsume said with a smile, before stopping in confusion "wait, why are you coughing flowers?" she looked at Iida suspiciously.

"So, you know the hanaki sidease?" Iida asked.

"Yeah, it's so angsty always reading it, I mean why won't they just confess to the other? Like what do you know, they might like you back, but no these people will rather die than confess" Hatsume complained.

"Well, in that case, I like you" Iida blurted.

"What?" Hatsume laughed "are you guys pulling a prank on me or some?"

"No, earlier today me and a few other classmates got hit by a quirk that caused the flowers"

"Hanaki?"

"Yes, and we're not supposed to tell anyone, so please pretend you don't know. But anyway, I meant it, this is not something I would be joking about."

"No, you never. Well, in that case, you can chill out cuz you ain't dying, also we're dating now, so what gears would you like? More speed? Or some arm stuff for a change? Improvement?..." Hatsume went on and Iida could finally breath again.

It was the most random confession ever, lol. But anyway.

Bakugou didn't even make it to their room as he nearly fainted on the way, coughing out a lot of flowers.

"Wow, Bakubro, you sure you're okay?" Kirishima asked with concern.

"Listen, no one must know about this, Aizawa's orders" Bakugou let out as he started choking again.

"Wait, am I supposed to do something about this?" Kirishima panicked.

"Yes, love me" Bakugou said, Kirishima let out a sarcastic laugh.

"You're literally dying, so stop joking" Kirishima said.

"I'm not, it's this quirk from earlier, I'll explain later, now I need you to love me" Bakugou said, Kirishima's face flushed bright red.

"I-I do" Kirishima let out, Bakugou looked at him.

"Be honest" Bakugou said, looking into Kirishima's eyes.

"I have liked you since I first saw you on the first day, I thought I was just jealous, but turns out I was acctually in love, well I figured a while ago and wasn't sure if you would still want to hang out and if you wouldn't hate me if I should tell you" Kirishima said, avoiding the other's eyes.

"Great, hope you mean it" Bakugou growled, picking himself up from the floor.

"I do, I mean it, I really do" Kirishima blurted out.

"I know you do, now let's do the video games" Bakugou said, the pain in his chest disappearing completely.

"So, you feel better now? Why did you need that anyways?" Kirishima asked.

"You talk too much" Bakugou said, kissing Kirishima who turned bright red and wasn't able to say a single word for the whole way to his room.

As Bakugou opened the door, he was greeted with the image of Sero and Ashido hanging from the ceiling outside the window, fear flushing over their faces as they met eyes with Bakugou.

"Are they kidding me?" Bakugou said, walking towards the window, the two sliding up so he couldn't reach them.

"And what do you two extras this you're doing?" Bakugou yelled at the two.

"Playing spiderman" Ashido yelled back "see, I'm Gwen" she said, letting go of Sero counting on him to catch her, but Sero panicked and missed as he shot his tape towards Ashido, but Bakugou caught her.

"Wow, thanks, I thought I was gonna fall" she said infelief.

"You're gonna wish you did, cause then you would have a chance of surviving" Bakugou said, pulling the girl inside.

"No, I'm sorry, we wanted to play video games and- what happened to Kiri?"

"None of your buisness, hey spiderman you going to play with us?"

"Yeah, be right there"

Also an amazing confession, and some spiderman stuff. Inspirational.

Later that day, class 1-A was sitting in the common area, just talking or watching TV, some chosen ones were allowed in the kitchen.

"So, extras listen, me and Kiri are dating, so fuck off, he mine!" Bakugou yelled.

"Awesome way to say you're dating" Ashido laughed.

"Well, I'mma show you how it's done, also want to steal Baku's spotlight" Sero said, standing up, doing a little blep towards Bakugou.

"Sit back down" Bakugou said.

"Let him talk, I want to know for so long" Ashido said, glancing over at Kaminari for a second, he seemed just as surprised as everyone else in the room, so Ashido figured he didn't even know Sero was dating someone, so it must be someone else.

"So, mi amor" Sero cleared his throat "I have the most handsome boyfriend on earth, in the entire universe, in all the universes, he also gets me drugs, but that's a secret. So, some epic sounds please" Sero said in a way too dramatic way, Jirou started sort of knocking on the table making the drum noises. "Shoto Todoroki, ladies and gentlemen, please stop flirting with my man, I know he the best, but he mine. Thank you" Sero said, Todoroki just shook his head with a quiet "You're an idiot."

"Congratulations" everyone yelled, gratulating both KiriBaku and SeroRoki, except Kaminari who quietly sneaked out, just so he wouldn't let anyone know he was coughing up buckets of sunflowers.

"Hey, anyone there?" Shinsou asked.

"I didn't think anyone would be out this late, sorry" Kaminari laughed before choking up again.

"I prefer silence" Shinsou said simply.

"Sorry, I'll just go somewhere else" Kaminari said, choking up.

"You don't have to, acctually you should sit down, you don't look very good" Shinsou stated, helping Kaminari on the closest bench.

"You gonna tell me what happened?" Shinsou asked.

"Well, there was this quirk acident that makes me cough flowers whenever I think of the person I like and they don't like me back, and now I just found out that he's dating someone, and I can't stop thinking about him, so I'll choke on fricking sunflowers, and they were my favorite flower" Kaminari said, at the edge of tears "and I wish I could be happy for him, I mean I am, but if only I found out different time, now I can't even be around him without these" Kaminari threw the flowers that were in his hands away "and mr. Aizawa said not to tell the class, so I guess it's fine if I tell you, but still I think I shouldn't, so keep it a secter plese, dam I can't breathe, why can't I just stop thinking about him" Kaminari said, tears rolling down his face, from both pain and sadness, but mostly pain.

"I think I can help you with that, if you're okay with it" Shinsou said carefully.

"You mean your quirk? Just do anything, I'll give consent to everything" Kaminari said.

"I could use that statement for bad stuff, ya know?" Shinsou said.

"I trust you" Kaminari finally looked up at him, something in Shinsou's heart moved as he saw Kaminari in so much pain.

"You can trust me, just answer a question, key?" Shinsou said softly.

"Alrighty" Kaminari atempted a smile before his expression turned blank and the coughing stopped, Shinsou put his jacket around the smaller boy, leaving him like that for a while, before telling him to go to sleep.

--

Few months passed by, everyone seemed to be doing amazing, everyone but Kaminari. He would go to Shinsou any given moment asking to get brainwashed, so he wouldn't have to go through the pain. At first Shinsou didn't mind, but eventually he became worried about the electric blond.

It was afternoon classes, Sero and Todorki were passing notes and mr. Aizawa made them read it out loud, and there were lots of cheese pick up lines, and amazing poems (we know who wrote what, right?).

The class started laughing, Kaminari couldn't hold any longer and just started coughing up sunflowers, the class went silent, looking at him with concern as Kaminari almost choke up, mummbling a small "Can't breath".

"Jirou, take him to Recovery girl, please" Aizawa said and so Jirou did, not saying anything, just trying to keep Kaminari on his feet.

Not even Recovery girl knew what to do at that point, Kaminari tried to tell them about Shinsou, but it was to no help as neither of the two women understood him, but they somehow made up Shinsou from it, so Jirou was sent to bring him, as he might know.

Jirou knocked politely on a door, the teacher said a simple "Come in". Jirou opened the door.

"Um, could I borrow Shinsou, plese, it's kind of an emergency" Jirou explained and the teacher (we all know it was Presentation Micheal, anyway) sent the boy with her.

"What's going on?" Shinsou asked, concerned why was the girl nearly sprinting.

"It's Denki" Jirou said, tears in the corners of her eyes.

"No" Shinsou said, now also running.

After reaching the nurse office, Shinsou was forced to leave Kaminari in the brainwashed state for Kaminari's own good, he agreed before the whole proces.

"So you just told him to keep it a secret? We could have helped him in time if we knew" Jirou was nearly yelling when Aizawa came to check up.

"I thought it would be for the best" Aizawa apoligized.

"For the best? Does this look the the best to you?" Jirou pointed at Kaminari, sitting on a bed, staring blankly into nowhere.

"I know, I made a mistake, but I didn't know how to deal with the issue" Aizawa sighted.

"Not telling him to go through it on his own, dammit" Jirou yelled, ploping on a chair, trying to keep herself from crying.

"It's my fault, I should have told anyone about his state when it's gotten worse" Shinsou said.

"Well, now all we can do is wait and hope, we're in seach for an alternative solution" Recovery girl said.

"Maybe you two don't have to tell anyone else about his state, I don't want more people to blame themselves for not noticing" Aizawa said, the two purple heads nodding, this sounded like a smart move and Jirou was sure Kaminari wouldn't want anyone to know either.

It was late at night, Sero was over at his boyfriend's dorm, the two were eating doritos and playing slenderman.

"Hey Hanta" Todoroki started, Sero paused the game and looked over at the other.

"Yeah, what's up?" Sero asked.

"So, you know how Ashido was explaining the lgbtq+ the other day?" Todoroki said.

"Yep, what about it?" Sero asked.

"Well, at one point she said that there are people who don't feel romantic attraction at all, or any kind of attraction" Todoroki continued.

"Yeah, aromantic, asexual What are you getting at?" Sero said, still completely oblivious.

"So, you know how I said I want to disapoint my father with my choices before we started dating?" Todoroki said.

"Yep, when you said that it'll be like fake dating thing" Sero said, nodding.

"So, I thought, I never felt attraction to anyone, except for the platonic is the word?" Todoroki looked at Sero.

"Yep, platonic attraction or love, you could say platonic love too" Sero confirmed.

"So, what if I'm acctually what Ashido said?" Todoroki asked.

"Then that's valid, and totally cool" Sero said.

"But then we can't be dating" Todoroki said.

"So, you brought this conversation up just to break up with me?" Sero asked.

"Yes" Todoroki nodded proudly.

"Okay, but we still best buddies, don't tell Kaminari. And also you still buy me weed" Sero said.

"Okay" Todoroki said, slowly putting dorito into his mouth as Sero went back to his game.

Lol, goals. Why? Why am I like this? Best break up ever, this entire chapter is just goals, I love it.

"Wait, can I make a scene about it?" Sero suddenly stopped his game and looked at Todoroki with mischevious smile.

"Do as you want, I am no longer your boyfriend" Todoroki said.

"Great, can you film it?" Sero said with a smile.

"Sure" Todoroki said, also getting up.

Sero walked into the common area with his theater kid persona and sighted real loud.

"I can't believe it, my boyfriend just came to me as aromantic, he is no longer my boyfriend, tough life" Sero said, everyone was giving him a glare.

"Could you stop?" Jirou said, it was now clear to Sero that this was indeed not the time.

"Sorry, I didn't know, what happened?" Sero said.

"She came a while ago, crying and won't tell us why" Ashido said, pointing at Jirou.

"Where's Kami?" Sero asked as everyone realized the connection.

"Jirou, where's Kaminari?" Ashido turned to Jirou strictly.

"In hospital" Jirou let out.

"What happened?" Midoriya aske.

"Sorry, I can't talk about it" Jirou said.

"In the school hospital?" Sero asked, Jirou just nodded.

"But you can't go there" Jirou said as Sero turned to leave.

"Screw that, I don't care if I get in trouble, my favorite person is in the hospital and you won't even tell me why" Sero yelled at her, leaving while sutting the door with adittude.

Sero didn't know what he was doing, breaking into the school, he might get in trouble. But still, he walked into the nursery to see his favorite person. Kaminari was just sitting there staring into nowhere.

"Denks?" Sero whispered, walking closer to him.

"What on earth happened?" Sero mummbled, cupping Kaminari's face to examine closer.

"It's my quirk" Shinsou, Sero nearly jumped.

"Why? What? What is going on?" Sero asked.

"If I didn't keep him like this, he'd die" Shinsou explained.

"Why?" Sero asked.

"Simple, a while ago Kaminari and couple others were hit with a quirk that caused them to have the hanaki disease, the others confessed and are now fine, I believe" Shinsou said.

"That was the weird smoke thing, right?" Sero started putting pieces together.

"Yeah, I think Bakugou and Iida got affected too, also the frog girl, but she was imune because if I'm not mistaken she had a boyfriend" Shinsou explained.

"Yeah, but why didn't Kami say anything?" Sero asked, looking at the blond.

"Because he didn't want to ruin the person's happiness, they were dating someone else" Shinsou explained.

"But why wouldn't he at least tell me, I'm his best friend" Sero said.

"I don't know, you're his best friend, why wouldn't he?" Shinsou asked.

"I'm gonna go make some coffee, want some too?" Shinsou asked, getting up.

"No, I'm good thanks" Sero said, still looking at Kaminari.

"Alright, by the way, you dating someone right now? And when did you two came out to the class?" Shinsou said as he walked out the door, mummbling a little "Listen" that Sero couldn't hear.

"I didn't even answer yet" Sero said, but Shinsou was gone by then.

"Denks, I'm so sorry I didn't notice, please don't leave me, I need you. You were so distant lately, and now Please, whatever I did, you mean so much to me, I can't lose you, you're so important to me. If I could change places with you, you can't leave me, bro. Come on, I miss you, I need you, I love... you" Sero said, the last words somehow slipping out of his mouth as if he just relized it. And Sero wante nothing more than head the boy's voice, see his smile, have his little arms around him as they fight over the smallest of things Sero would steal from Kaminari, Sero wanted his favorite person back.

"I'm back, wow why are you crying, dude?" Shinsou said as he walked back in the room.

"I just realized that I'm in love with Denki" Sero blurted, Shinsou laughed.

"What about Todoroki?" Shinsou asked.

"We weren't really dating, it was just a show for his dad how do you know about Roki?" Sero asked as Shinsou was laughing so hard. It was terrifing.

"Kaminari told me" Shinsou said after a while.

"Why are you laughing, this is serious" Sero said, clearly angry.

"Because you're just so dense, why wouldn't he tell you who he likes? You're his best friend, aren't ya?" Shinsou said, waiting for Sero to realize, Sero didn't realize it.

"So, if you liked someone who was dating someone else, who would be the last person you would tell that to?" Shinsou asked.

"The person they're dating?" Sero asked.

"Okay, we're not getting anywhere like this. This" Shinsou gestured towards still brainwashed Kaminari "is your fault, don't you get it? He didn't tell you because he likes you, and you seemed so happy with Todoroki, so he would rather torture himself like this than to destroy it for you because of the flowers" Shinsou explained, pointing at the hospital bed covered in sunflowers.

"Sunflowers are my favorite flowers" Sero mummbled.

"Kaminari's too, well before they became a torture to him they were" Shinsou said.

"How come you know so much about him?" Sero said, feeling jealous.

"Because he would come to me to get rid of the pain these flowers caused him" Shinsou said.

"Why?" Sero asked.

"Because the curse only grown when you think of that person, and he was thinking about you" Shinsou explained.

"That's why he had been so distant, I was causing him pain" Sero said, looking at Kaminari with a soft smile.

"I'm sorry" Sero whispered.

"You know, the only thing that could help him right now is if you'd return his feeling, the issue is, if I let go of the quirk now, he has like five seconds to live, so you know" Shinsou shrugged.

"N-no, that can't" Sero said.

"Listen, here's an option, you gotta confess the moment I let go, okay?" Shinsou said, Sero just nodded.

"Okay, on three. One, two" Shinsou started counting, ready to snap his fingers to break the spell(?) "three."

"I LOVE YOU!" Sero yelled out, Kaminari just looked confused at what on earth is going on.

"Wh-what?" Kaminari said, his voice shaky.

"Oh my god" Sero breathed out, hugging Kaminari tightly.

"What the frick is going on?" Kaminari asked, looking at Shinsou for explanation and then the words he would hear while under Shinsou's control came back. (like hola, we gonna tell ya what happened, and Denki be like, wha? ok,ok sorry)

"Y-you love me?" Kaminari asked.

"I'm sorry, I'm an idiot, I love you, you don't even know" Sero said, not letting go of Kaminari.

"Okay, let's skip the, 'I like you' first date, becoming boyfriends and go straight to 'I love you', alright" Kaminari said in the most sarcastic tone the other two had ever heard, not even from Jirou.

Sero finally let go of the hug and the two looked at him in confusion.

"W-what?" Kaminari asked in his innocent voice again.

"Did we just imagine that?" Shinsou asked, unsure.

"I'm sorry, that was too mean, I didn't mean to say that, I'm so sorry" Kaminari said, panicking.

"No, it's okay, I'm so sorry for everything I've done to you" Sero said, hugging Kaminari once again.

"I love you too, by the way" Kaminari said, hugging Sero back, Shinsou was just watching them, drinking his coffee. (thirdwheeling, yay!)

--

The next day, everyone but Sero and Kaminari were in class.

"Dude really got expelled" Bakugou stated.

"Kats, don't be mean" Kirishima said.

"Don't call me that, it sounds like 'cats' and I ain't no filthy animal" Bakugou said, earning several offended gasps from his classmates.

"Sorry, Bakubabe" Kirishima said, kissing Bakugou's cheek.

"You guys be making me so single" Ashido whined.

"Kaminari?" Jirou let out and everyone turned to the direction where she was looking to, seeing Kaminari and Sero walking in class, holding hands.

"Hold up, explanation Hanta Sero and what the flick flock was with you yesterday?" Ashido asked, frusrtrated that she doesn't know anything.

And so, the class got an explanation.

"Thank god for Shinsou" Kirishima said in the end.

"No, Shinsou be the god here" Midoriya said, scribbling in his notebook.

"Join my religion" Midoriya said.

"You just made that up" Bakugou complained.

"But I am the religion" Aoyama complained.

"Join my religion, we worship Shinsou Hitoshi, our saint animal are cats and we were purple from tomorow on, also every time you see Shinsou, you need to give him a hug and tell him he's amazing or to get some sleep" Midoriya explained.

"I love this, mom, dad I ain't atheist anymore" Jirou said, signing on the paper.

It wasn't even a day and everyone in the school knew about the new class 1-A religion, even people like Monoma joined. The only person unhappy about this was Shinsou himself.

"This is not our anthem" Shinsou said.

"It's my religion" Midoriya screamed at him.

"I am the god!" Shinsou yelled back.

"Is it just me, or does anyone else see sparkles there?" Ashido asked, pointing at the two.

"Who's gonna tell her?" Kaminari asked, hugging his boyfried. Kaminari was the only one wo could acctually sit in their boyfriend's lap without several "I am the top, I get a comfy chair" and "That's not what you said last night" and "Shut up, it's kids here" or "My legs are too fragile, Tsuyu no" or "No, you sit in my lap" and "Mei, no, I will crush you" and "No, your engines must be safe".

~THE CUTE ENDING~

there is alternate dark, angsty ending to this, haha. but i ain't writing it, like i wanted to write it down as a joke before this actual ending, but i'll be nice and won't do it bcs i would cry too

anyways, feel you to all singles like mina

oh and one more thing, i did some small coments in the text on a few places, it were my notes i was meaning to delete, but i think they might have made some people laugh, or think im stupid, either way, thats it, baii

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.8K 1.1K 38
Out patrolling with his father, Shoto Todoroki sees someone towering over the ledge of a broad building. Believing the boy will jump, Shoto scrambles...
30K 835 23
This has some trigger warnings please don't read if you are sensitive to any of these topics ⚠sensitive topics⚠ ⚠sexual activities⚠ Overal this story...
507 9 13
i don't see much pjsk oneshots here nor aramita so I'm writing this ☹️ NOTE: UPDATES WILL TRY TO BE AS FREQUENT AS POSSIBLE:3 EMOJI MEANINGS!! ^o^ 🍋...
450 8 7
I had an idea for a togachaco fanfiction and I had to run with it, and now that I have experience with writing so I'm gonna give this a shot, I'm gon...