Aithne Azar

By booksandchaos

TikTok- Inlovewithfictonpeeps Don't really know where this is heading, I'm just writing for the sake of it. M... More

Heads up
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter seven

Chapter 4

1K 42 5
By booksandchaos

That smells AMAZING "Aithne moaned as the smells washed over her. She could smell sausages, eggs, toast, bacon, hamburgers- anything she could ever want for lunch.

"Move it Azar, I've hungry too." Elex said with a huff, pushing Aithne (not that gently) to the side, before striding into the food court/dining room. Aithne followed him, taking in her surroundings. Tables and chairs were scattered around the room, and people were milling around, eating and talking. To the left side of the large room, a spread of food was laid out on a table, and behind that, a door lead to what must have been a kitchen.

It only took Aithne a second to push Elex aside and try not to run over to the spread of food. She couldn't remember the last time she ate. Heck, she couldn't remember anything. When she got to the table of food, she picked up a plate and filled it to the capacity with bacon, eggs and toast, with a side of sausages.

"You eat a lot. Elex announced, as he appeared beside her, carrying a plate with a large sandwich on it.  "Spare some for the others." Aithne frowned at him.

"Would you like me to punch the other side of your face?" Aithne asked. Elex instinctively reached up to his face and laid a hand protectively over his cheek. "That's what I thought." Aithne grinned as Elex turned back around, muttering something about people taking advantage of his kindness.

"Where are we sitting?" Aithne asked, eager to finally start eating. Elex ignored her, instead starting to walk away from her, heading to a table. Aithne shrugged then followed him, and the two made there way over to a table at the far end of the dining room. The table was occupied by a single person, who was hunched over the table, tracing lines on the wood with her finger. Elex sat down next to her, tapping the girl on the head as he sat. The girl looked up and turned to Elex just as Aithne sat down opposite them.

"El!" the girl exclaimed, before quickly pulling Elex into an embrace. Aithne studied the girl as the two hugged. The girl looked the same age as her, and had long red hair. She had bright blue eyes and freckles covered most of her face. She was pretty pale, and looked quite small. The two finished their embrace just as Aithne started on her second egg.

"How was work? Save any lives?" The girl asked, smiling. She turned on her stool, and noticed Aithne for the first time. "Oh, hi!" Aithne waved at her, her mouth too full of toast to talk.

"Actually, I did save someone. Lived to regret it though." Elex sulked with a pointed glare at Aithne. Aithne grinned at him, but quickly closed her mouth, remembering that food was still in her mouth. The redhead laughed, a nice sound. She turned to Aithne.

"God, dramatic." The girl said, rolling her eyes. Aithne swallowed her food, before turning to Elex.

"I never asked you to save me. Shoulda let me die in peace." Aithne replied. Elex rolled his eyes.

"I would have let you die if I knew that I would have to deal with this." Elex said with a wave of his hand in Aithne's direction. The red head grinned.

"God, you guys have such a loving relationship! Elex hardly ever sulks like this. What did you do to make his this grouchy? Punch him?" She laughed again, but when neither of the two joined her, she stopped. As she looked from Aithne's guiltily smug expression to Elex's pissed off expression, her jaw dropped open. "Oh my god! You did! You punched him!! HAHAHAH!!" The girl burst out in laughter, rocking back and forth on her chair, unable to control herself. Aithne took one look at Elex's scowling face and joined the girls contagious laughter. Elex turned away, muttering something about needing to get better friends, which sent the girls into deeper hysterics.

"Elex! I'm sorry! Its just so funny, especially after last weeks bet..." The girl chocked out in-between chuckles.

"Last weeks bet?" Aithne asked, once the two had calmed down. Elex shot a warning look at the girl, but the red head ignored it.

"Last week, Elex bet me that no one would ever want to punch him because he was too good-natured and everyone loved him. Well, apart from Everett, but that's not the point. The point is that someone did punch you, and now you owe me 10 bucks." The girl held out her hand, and Elex, sulking, pulled out a 10 buck note and handed it to her. Grinning, the girl pocketed it, while Elex silently ate his sausages.  "I don't even know you but I already like you." The girl said, turning to Aithne who was eating another egg. "I'm Sandris by the way. But everyone calls me Sandy, cause Sandris is too long." The redhead says with a grin. Aithne felt herself grinning back. God this girls happiness was so contagious.

"I'm Aithne. Nice to meet ya." Sandris' grin widened.

"Aithne. Thine. Aithn. Auche. Athie. Athi. Your new nickname is Athi. Can I call you Athi?" Aithne shrugged. She had never had a nickname before. Actually, she might have. But she couldn't remember.

"Yeah sure." Aithne replied.

"So how old are you?"  Sandy asked. Aithne thought for a second. 17. How did she know that but not where she lived?

"Im 17." She said confidently. At least she remembered something.

"Same!" Sandy said. "Elex's 17 as well. I assume he hasn't told you already cause you guys don't seem to be on the best terms." Aithne laughed and was surprised to hear a chuckle come from Elex. She gave him a small smile before looking down at her plate and skewering another sausage.

"God these are delicious."

"Yeah, I know. The food here is amazing. Anyway, where are you from?" Sandy asked. Aithne bit down on her lip. Her memories still weren't back.

"Uh... I don't really know."

"What do you mean?"

"She means she can't remember. She can't remember anything since this morning." Elex answered for her, obviously done sulking.

"Oh?" Aithne tuned out Elex as he started explaining to Sandy how she couldn't remember anything. She was straining her memory, trying to remember anything prior to this morning. But nothing came. What was wrong with her? What had happened to her?

She blinked, realising that she had been staring at a dude a few tables across while she had been thinking. And he was staring back at her. The dude had curly black hair and was, honestly, kinda pretty. But his eyes. That was the only reason that she kept staring. His eyes were a very dark blue- it reminded her of a raging sea. But it felt... familiar. Like she had seen those eyes before. She blinked, and quickly looked away, embarrassed.

"Athi?" Aithne looked up, to see Sandy looking at her with pity. "You really can't remember anything? Not even your family?" Sandy asked.

"Oh, yeah." Aithne responded, trying to remember where she had seen those eyes before.

"That really sucks. Maybe you got a knock to the head? You will probably get your memories back soon." Sandy empathies, and Aithne shrugged. She pushed her plate away, not really hungry anymore.

"Probably."

"I told you that you wouldn't finish all that food!" Elex said with a roll of his eyes. Aithne ignored him, sneaking another look at blue eyes. He was still looking at her. She ducked her head away yet again, but not before Elex saw her looking. "Who are you looking at?" Elex asked, looking around.

"None of your business." Aithne snapped, embarrassed yet again. Elex put his hands up in surrender.

"Jeez calm down. I was just asking." Aithne rolled her eyes and Elex grinned. He seemed to be in a better mood then before. Aithne suspected it was because of Sandy- she seemed to have that happy effect on everyone. Aithne shook her head, trying to get the image of blue eyes out of her head.

"So where are you sleeping?" Sandy asked. Aithne turned to Elex smiling sweetly. Elex rolled his eyes.

"My room. So stupid." Elex said with a smile.

"Oh my lord, that going to be a disa-" Sandy stopped talking as someone tapped the top her head. She looked up, only to find someone's lips on hers. Sandy pulled away to look at the person above her.

"Rya!" Sandy squealed, before standing up and pressing her lips back onto the girls lips. Aithne looked at Elex who grinned at her.

"That's Zarya. She and Sandy are star crossed lovers." He said quietly as if not wanting to interrupt the girls moments. After a few seconds, they pulled apart, and Sandy pulled the other girl down to sit next to her. Elex shuffled over a bit to make room for them.

"God, move over a bit. Your crowding up the table. You know what-" Elex stood up and moved to the other side of the table, sitting down next to Aithne. "Move over Azar." He pushed his body against hers, making her slide across the bench.

"Athi, this is Zarya. Rya, this is Aithne." Sandy introduced, and the Zarya smiled at her.

"Hi!' Zarya said, smiling at her. Zarya was really pretty. She had really curly black hair and dark brown skin. Her eyes were dark chocolate brown, and she wore sparkling green eyeshadow and earrings. Her teeth were really white and sparkled when she smiled. And the way she looked at Sandy- they were in love, and Aithne could tell.

"Hey," Aithne replied, smiling at her. Sandy started explaining who Aithne was to Zarya, and Aithne tuned them out again, turning to Elex. "They're cute together." She said quietly after a few seconds of awkward silence.

"Mhm." Elex responded, pushing his plate away from him. He had finished everything on his plate, and he looked over at hers. "Pass a piece of toast." He said, motioning to the uneaten piece on her plate.

"What if I wanted that?" Aithne asked.

"Your full. Give it before I take it." She rolled her eyes and pushed the plate towards him. As he ate, she looked up again to find blue eyes. He was talking with a few of his friends, but when he felt her eyes on him, he looked up at her once again. Aithne held blue eyes stare for a few seconds, before a voice cut through her trace.

"Why are you staring at Everett?" Elex said in an accusing way. Aithne broke her stare and turned to Elex guilty.

"What? No, I wasn't." She said hastily. "Who's Everett?" She added for good measure. Elex rolled his eyes.

"You're a horrible liar. Now answer my question."

"I dunno. Just looking around. Why does it matter?" Elex sighed.

"Cause he is an asshole. Remember when I said that I set off smoke bombs in Everett's room?"

"Uhh... no?"

"Ugh doesn't matter. The point is I did it because he is a fuckwit. And because he did it to me."

"Lol I like him already."

"Aithne shush. Just don't go falling in love with him. He is bad news."

"Falling in love??! I'm not falling in love with him! I was just looking." Elex rolled his eyes.

"Ok ok don't blame me for looking out for my roomie." Aithne raised her eyebrows.

"Roomie? If I didn't know better it sounds like you care about me." Aithne smirked at him, and Elex opened his mouth to reply, but Sandy got in first.

"Come on loverbirds. Stop bickering and lets give Athi a tour of the place."

_____________________________
Hey readers! Thanks for all the support so far and I hope your enjoying it! Sorry if there's any spelling mistakes lol

Anyway here are the ways that I imagine the new characters to look likes:

Sandris (Sandy)

Credits: creatfaces2

Zarya (Rya)

(Made by me on Artbreeder)

Everett

(Made by me on Art breeder)

Thank you for all of the kind comments throughout the story and I hope your enjoying it so far!
Byeee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

278K 5.9K 33
WATTPAD BOOKS EDITION You do magic once, and it sticks to you like glitter glue... When Johnny and his best friend, Alison, pass their summer holid...