๐—›๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก

By missdazzlingshit

โ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ก๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ, ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ก๐š๐ข๐ซ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ข... More

introduction
uno
dos
tres
cuatro
cinco
seis
siete
ocho
nueve
once
dose

dies

6.2K 223 838
By missdazzlingshit

Camilo groan softly from the headache he now have from having too much drink he had last night.

Eyes widened from the sight where he was in right now, he froze on the spot. What in hell happened last night...

He was there, sitting on a familiar room. At the very first glance, he knew that it wasn't his room. Because it was clearly yours.

He heard the bathroom door of the room swing open, revealing you on your casual attire with towel on your head.

"Morning, mister broken hearted. How's your night? You're quite a good boy last night." you cooed, as Camilo grew confused about what you said.

He slowly covered his body with his bare arms while realizing what you said. "Did you touched me?! You pervert!!"

"Huh? But you said last night, we should do it more often." you tried to look innocent.

"I will never say that!! Wait- did I really said that?!"

"You did." you deadpanned. "Oh my God... what have I done...?" panic were now taking over to Camilo's mind.

"You did great." you flashes him a thumbs up. "Ohh~ I can't get over with the face you made last night~ Too cute to forget."

"What happened last night? Tell me the exact details." he demanded. "Wanna know that much?" rolling his eyes form you, he nod.

"Then get in your knees and beg." you held his chin up with your index finger and smirk on the face he was making right now, he was too red. "Like what you did last night."

"I will never do such a thing! NEVER!" he pushed you out of the way and grumpily walk out.

"Why don't you look at your neck?" he stopped from his tracks and took the small mirror from a drawer of your things, then gasped.

"See that?" he touched the lower side of his neck, seeing a bite mark on it turned his face more red than it is earlier. "I wonder who did that. But it looks nice, right?"

The mirror slipped out of his hand but you luckily caught it, saving it from shattering.

Turning his head to you with robotic movements, he kicked the back of your knees, making you fall in your knees. "Argh--" with that, he left.

"What happened?" Abuela who was about to wake you two up asked you in confusion, raising her one brow.

"He's just trying to remember what he did last night." you said, now walking with her down stairs to have some breakfast.

She nod in understanding and take the coffee Mirabel offered her and have some little talk with Dolores.

"Good morning, future daughter-in-law." Felix greeted you with his usual grin. "What in hell do you mean by that? Btw, good morning to you too."

"Last night was too great." Agustin utter out of nowhere, sipping his coffee with satisfied smile.

You and Felix glance at each other and tried not to laugh about what Agustin talking about. "Well, what happened?" Felix asked, in slight confusion but in reality he just wanted to know.

"I bet he finally convinced Tía Julieta about the son making thing." you said, making Felix chortle.

"How did you know?!" Agustin gasp. "Papa Felix and I have clairvoyance."

"Felix have super powers?" he asked in shock. Felix was about to say something but a loud shout of your name cutted him in process.

"Y/N, where are you?!! You carnivore, come out wherever you are!!" Camilo shouted from the staircase of the house.

Once he saw you, he quickly ran to you and grabbed the collar of your shirt, he somewhat look mad.

"Why did you lied to me?" asked Camilo. "You're saying that me-" you pointed at yourself and continue, "-is a liar?"

"Yeahhh!"

"How did you know that? Looks like I got caught." you dramatically state.

"What are you guys taking about?"

"Y/N, she!! She bite me in my neck and cheek too!" Camilo whine, pointing his index finger to his neck and left side of his face.

There, everyone saw the red bite marks that Camilo wailing about. "Oh okay." they awkwardly mumble.

"It's your fault though." you said, walking away to get some things to eat and to distance from Camilo who were still mad at you. "How could it be my fault, you bit me."

"Why not try remembering it?" he stopped at his words and do what you said. He tried to remember everything that happened last night.

"I can't remember anything at all." he said, making you sigh. "Fine, let me tell you..."

┃┃ 𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊

"Y/N, come and try this!" Camilo invited you to drink with him. His father said to stop but he didn't listen, blinded by the bottle of wine he drank earlier.

"I want to go home." you plopped your head on the table, completely ignoring what Camilo just said.

"You can't go home yet! You haven't agreed to drink with me yet so no!" he sat on the chair between the table where you are, crossing his arms while pouting like a kid.

"So if I agreed to drink that," you pointed at the glass of drink on the table. "I can go home?" he grin and nod aggressively.

"Okay." you drank the liquid substance from the glass before slamming it on the table, with your face making a bitter look. "What is this?!"

"Drink that made of bitter gourd." he explained smugly. "Oh my fucking Satan..."

"This taste like my entire life." you chuckle, Camilo tilted his head in confusion. "Bitter."

"Same." Maribel popped out of nowhere but leave immediately. "I think Mirabel is my soulmate." you mumble out of the blue.

"She's not." said Camilo.

"Then who? You? Don't make me laugh." you utter before excusing yourself to the restroom for a minute, because the drink Camilo gave you earlier seems rumbling on your stomach.

But when you came back and sat on the table where you left for the time being, you found no one.

You sigh and about to head home, you heard a loud howl of some familiar voice. Turning your head around, you saw Camilo holding a plate of fish while crying.

Once he noticed your face, he quickly ran and hug you like a kid who got separated with you for a very long time.

"Why are you crying again?" you asked with a hint of annoyance, you wanted to sleep already.

"Señora Fishy... Y/N, help me..." he sob louder and louder every second he takes. Then, he made you look at the plate of fish he was holding since earlier. "Someone killed Señora Fishy!"

You look at him with 'wtf' face, can clearly see how pitiful and hilarious this is at the same time.

He tug the hem of your shirt while wiping his tears away. "What are we going to do now?"

"Bury her." you blankly state. "We can't do that yet!"

"Dumbass, she's dead, we need to bury her. I know where to bury her, I once buried someone there." you dizzily utter, eyes now dropping and can't even understand what you were saying.

"Where are you two going?" a familiar voice asked, confusion within her tone. It was Pepa, holding Antonio's hand.

"He's going to bury something he killed. Wait, are you the one who killed the thing?" you question Camilo, who is still crying.

"I don't know... I just... MAMAAAA!" Pepa comforted her crying child.

And Antonio, he look traumatized. He take the plate of fish and bury it somewhere while praying for the fish's dear soul. Camilo pray beside him and patted his younger brother's back, who is now crying too.

You place your hand on your mouth, trying to hold the vomit you were about to throw again. That's probably because of the drink Camilo gave you.

Excusing yourself to the restroom, you finally let it all out with just one blow. And coming out from the room, you noticed that Camilo wasn't around anymore.

You sigh and about to go home but you heard a loud shout of probably singing frog somewhere near you.

Turning your head to where that loud out of tune singing frog is, you saw Camilo raising a glass of wine while dancing with his father, uncle and the other male people in the village.

"I feel sorry for Dolores just by hearing this bullshit." you cover your ears with your hands.

"BUT WHAT DO WE HAVE IN COMMON?!!!" Camilo shouted with tune, as the others answer. "We are reliable with the LADIES!~"

You got confused about what he just said and make a 'wtf' face again, "Have in common? Ladies?"

The mens take their lover or wives hand and dance, while Camilo just hopped out of the table where he was standing earlier and walk at you.

"Do my voice sounds great?" he beamed. "Your voice sounds like a horn. Irritating." his shoulder slumped in disappointment from your words.

"And what do you mean by saying 'you are also reliable with the ladies'? You literally got rejected by your crush just an hour ago." you laugh out loud, remembering his face he made when Margaret turn him down.

"Why must you... hurt me this way?" he place one of his hands on his right chest and clench it with hurtful expression.

"I'm just telling the-" you got cutted off when a sneeze came out of you, accidentally growing a mustache below your nose.

"HAHAHA! What's up with your face?!" Camilo bursted into laughter before sneezing too, exploding into many people identities, making you chuckle out.

"Y/N, Camilo, you guys can go home now- oww what happened to your faces?" Julieta asked, wondering about the mustache on your face and Camilo who looked like a seahorse right now.

"You look like a dumbass, Camilo." you chuckle at his face, making him do the same to your face. "You look like a flirty old man." he commented.

You play with your mustache and look him with flirtatious smirk. "Te ves fascinante esta noche, hermoso."

"Tal vez lo soy, pero no tan hermosa como tú." he wink at you with smooching face. Both of you giggle by the thing you did.

"Fix your faces now and go home. We're just going to bid our farewell to the people in town so go first." Julieta said, motioning both of you to go now.

"Bye bye!" Camilo widely wave his hands to Julieta while walking on your side. The woman couldn't help but to smile and wave back to the fully drunk boy.

Ten minutes of walking back to Casa Madrigal, Casita opened the door cause you don't have a free hand to do so.

Camilo fell asleep in the middle of the roadway so you have to carry him home.

Now, you were inside his room and as usual, his room was still full of mirrors with reflection of many people's faces.

"Y/NNNNNN." Camilo softly whine after you dropped him on his bed. "Shut up and sleep."

"You know we should do this more often."

"Do what?"

"Having fun together, you look really happy earlier. I want to see it again!" his enthusiastic voice rand through your ears as you just roll your eyes.

"You sounds so in love with me. Stop that, it's making me cringe." he stand up and hug you that made you cringed within. "Eww what are you doing?"

"Giving you affection." he mumbled. "Affection?" you felt him nod beneath your chin.

You pushed him away from your being and started to wipe everything out of your soul. "Oh my goodness! AHHH! Don't you know I'm allergic to that thing?"

"Is that so? Wait here, I'mma go and grab some medicines from Tía Julieta's kit." he was about to go out of his room but you managed to stop him by saying that you're already healed.

"By the way, what's with that big arepa pillow?" you question, Camilo look at the thing you were pointing.

"That's not a pillow, that's a bag." he took the big arepa bag that you thought as a pillow.

Half of the round side were cutted probably for the things he will put there or such. It was huge that even Felix could fit on it.

He placed it in the middle of his watermelon bed and crawl inside it before saying. "Y/N, here me out! Arepa con Camilo."

"Just sleep, damnit." you blankly comment, then he crawl out of the thing while laughing.

"Oh right, I still need to get you some medicine." he walk out of his room, his walk look like an over cooked noodle. "I told you I'm healed."

When he got on the kitchen, he tried to remember what was he doing there and by not remembering anything, he jus laugh it out, thinking he could ask you what he's doing there, so he walk to his room again.

But before he could go out of the kitchen, he heard a noise coming from the table. He turned his head to it and in his shock, he almost fainted in the scene.

He saw a tall woman who's probably six feet tall, she got long black hair. Wearing a plain long white dress that somewhat reached the floor with its length. "C-Casita...?"

The tall woman figure turned to face him, her hair was all over her face, the only part of her face Camilo could see was her bright frightening purple eye. Suddenly, a pain of small eyes peek at her back, it looks like a scary hamster.

Camilo ran out of the kitchen when he heard the woman says 'Camilo?' and hurriedly ran to your room while screaming in fear.

He noticed that you were already asleep, so he just lay beside you, he was on the left side because that's the part where the wall is.

Covering up your shoulder, he squeezes his figure to your side and closes his eyes shut as his right hand clutch on your stomach.

"Don't worry, Y/N... I will protect you." he muttered under his breath.

┃┃ 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓

"As of I know, that's what happened." you ended, also finishing your breakfast. "And what about this bite on my neck and cheek?"

"Oh I completely forgot about that part." you mumble. "You need to remember it, Y/N. Remember!"

"Wait I think I got it, so... I'm actually dreaming about eating a watermelon and I think I accidentally bite you. And as for your cheek, I'm also dreaming about eating a meat bun. So... sorry for that. Ohh about about your cheek, it's soft haha. I might bite that again if I got a chance."

"You're not doing that again! And how did you know that I met a ghost? I can't even remember that?"

"You forgotten? Me and your Papa have clairvoyance, we can see everything." you snicker. "Stop lying, Y/N."

"Fineee, I just heard you scream like a girl last night, you even shouted 'a ghost'." you state in as the matter of fact tone.

"And about what you said earlier at your room, hmm?"

"I'm just joking, am I not allowed to mess around with you? Also, I'm 15 now so I think I can crack a joke such that, but still... am not allowed to do some indecent things until 25, I don't want to see a running responsibility around. I've been running away from my responsibilities so I can't make another one, that's the worst thing of all."

Camilo just stare at you with stoic face while biting his last egg bite. "You're too honest." then, place the plates he used on the sink.

"Well, someone told me honestly is the best policy." you replied while flashing him a thumbs up, watching him walk upstairs and enter his room.

"Hey! You still need to do your chores!" you shouted at him. "It can wait!" he shouted back.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Where's that broken hearted mama's boy that smells like baby?" you asked Dolores.

Ever since the time he finished his breakfast, you never saw him around and it was now one in the afternoon. You even roam every little alley in town just to find Camilo you could taunt the shit out of him.

He looks blue earlier and Alma was looking for him, cause he didn't do any of his chores today, which is unusual for him.

She thinks that her happy go lucky grandchild were too broken from the confession he faced last night, so she decided to put yourself to do his chores instead.

It took her twenty minutes to convince you, well you just gave up cause she get mad at you again. "This is unacceptable!" that's what she heard from you before flashing out of the scene.

Now here you are, standing infront of Camilo's older sister. She seems curious about what her little brother working at too.

"He's napping on his room- ahh no, he's now fixing his clothes." she whispered with a little squeak at the end. You thanked her and ran to Camilo's room.

Bursting his door open with a wide grin painted on your face, you saw him wearing a red ruana with the same design as his yellow one.

"Sup, guess what! I saw Margaret and her boyfie being lovey dovey on a bakery! HAHAHA! You jealous?!" he flinched and decline to look at you. You walk closer to him and about to make him turn around to face you but he spoke.

"Leave." he coldly demanded, doing his hair expertly. "You sounds cold, you sick? Sick of being in love?"

"What's up with that question? That sounds dumb." he mumble, not wanting you to hear it but you clearly heard it anyways.

"You're saying that I'm dumb? That hurts, man." you dramatically clutches your chest with painful expression.

"I said leave." he seems irritated just by hearing him said those words.

You smirk and decided to annoy him more than he is now. "What? I can't hear you clearly."

"Just go out of my room, Y/N." he vocal, still not looking at you. You just hummed softly and slowly walk to his figure.

"Why though? I'm just trying to talk to you, wanna go and see Margaret? She's probably feeding her boyfriend right now." you tease, hearing a silent huff form him.

"Leave, Y/N. Leave." his voice were too calm for you, so you tried to push his limits to the fullest.

"What if I don't want to? You going to get mad? Tell it to who? Gonna throw hands at me?" you sarcastically chuckle at him.

He clench his fist and turned his heels to you. "I SAID LEAVE!!" he yelled, too much loud for Dolores ears.

You went frozen, not from his shout but to his face. Half side of his face were covered with his hair, eyeliners were greatly drawn under and above his eyelashes, black eye shadow were brushed too much on his eyelids.

You laugh out loud at his face, knees got weakened that made you roll on the floor, smacking the poor floor, fighting the urge to laugh more.

"Was it now your emo era? WHAHAHAHA!" your laugh died slowly. Now wiping your tears away with little chuckles.

Being offended, he walk out of his room and slam it close. He looks really mad, or maybe that's just part of his emo phase.

"Camilo, what happened to your face?! Who punched you?!" Pepa worriedly asked, moving the hair that covering her son's face.

"Mama, that's how it is." he said with the sweetest voice he could muster, covering the left side of his face with hair, looking emo again. As you, you were walking down on the stairs, still laughing.

"What's happening? I heard Camilo is on his emo phase." Dolores that supposed to be on her date with Mariano bursted into the scene.

"Dolores, your brother! He's being weird today!" thunder started to erupt within the cloud above her head.

"He turned emo after his so called love of his life turned him down." you said, playfully empathizing the 'love of his life' part.

"Shut your mouth, Y/N. Mind your own business." he blankly state, before walking out of the scene and enter the kitchen.

Pepa's jaw dropped from what she just heard about her son, she never heard him talk like that, especially to a girl.

She look at you and about to apologize but when she saw you not minding what her son just said, she stopped for a moment, debating whether she's going to apologize or not.

"He woke up and choose violence." Luisa said. "Nah, he woke up and choose to be an emo." Isabela clarified.

You cleared your throat and stop laughing before singing, "CaUsE tOnAYt wILL Bi dA nAyT dAT I WiLl fAlL FOr yOu! oVeR aGeYn!~"

"Shut up!"

"He sounds upset, don't you think?" you asked Mirabel who's standing beside you. "Maybe...?"

"Wowww, how did you know that?" Abuela said with a hint of sarcasm. "Cause we can see his existence and can feel that he has feelings too." you smiles at her innocently.

"My son turned emo?!!! Wait, what's that?" Pepa's expression changes from frustrated to confused real quick. As Dolores being an understanding daughter, she told her mother what is it.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE'S GOING TO BE A DEPRESSED JERK WITH SUICIDAL THOUGHTS?! HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND?!"

"That's what I read on books."

"New character unlocked; Carlos." you said out of the blue while sniggering.

Walking out of the scene and follow Camilo, to bug him again.

"Hey, Camilo! Whatcha doing he-" you got cutted off when you saw him eating a banana. Horizontally.

He stare at you with stoic face and bite the middle. You went frozen from what he was doing, and starts to tremble like a jackhammer.

Then he went to cook some rice cause there's no food there. He pump the hand water pump up and down and poured one and a half cup of rice into the rice pot, it made your tremble worsen.

Every kids got taught by their mother to pour some rice to the pot before the water, so why is he doing that?

He wash it three times and use a ruler to measure it before cooking it on the coal stove. Why ruler?!! you thought, internally crying from what he did.

After that, he sigh and brewed some coffee. He pour a liquid milk, one teaspoon of sugar and some coffee powder, he stir it and taste some. Put hot water before drinking it, you dumbass!!! you thought.

He sip from his mug and stare at you with scowl written on his face. "What ya looking at?" he coldly question.

Your thought went to the space as you process what he said. Why did he sounds so hot there?!! Y/N, you bitch, don't be weak by that guy's word!!

"Thinking how to survive." you replied out of the blue, still spacing out.

Once you're back in reality, you stare at his mug with neutral face. Wanting to slap him in process cause he didn't even put hot or even warm water to his coffee.

But now he was holding an Avocado and a knife on the other hand. He went to slice the Avocado in half, literally half. Did he just sliced the Avocado seed?!

"Hey, Camilo... I think." he locked his gaze on yours e/c ones, flashing you a questioning look. "What?"

Your self atmosphere changed when he said his reply, walking to him with cold breeze of wind, he keep standing on his foot.

Then, you grabbed the collar of his white shirt and say, "Stop doing that thing!"

"What thing?"

"That!" you pointed at the coffee he brewed and the Avocado. "I thought you're an emo, not a psychopath."

"Okay."

"Don't okay okay me! Oh my goodness, Carlos... you're making my head hurts." you take some deep breaths and calm yourself down like what Pepa always do when her emotion was out of control.

"Then bang your head on the wall, wait let me help you."

"That's a great idea but I can do it myself." he waited for you to bang your head on the wall while sipping his coffee. "But... I'm just going to do it later."

He just hummed, understanding what you said and not minding your own existence. He's probably thinking too deep about something and you being a gossip friend of Dolores, you tried to ask him.

"Hey, do you uhh..." finding the right words to express what you wanted to say, you didn't noticed that he walked out of the kitchen already.

After some time, you finally got the words and about to say it but he wasn't there anymore. You groaned and forgot the word you were about to say.

Now, looking for him in the middle of nowhere. You accidentally sniff a particular faint yet familiar scent in the air, you followed that smell and that's what lead you where that emo Camilo is- or should I call him, Carlos.

"How dare you left while am still talking to you." you frown from his behavior earlier, he turned his head to your figure and keep doing a poker face, looking completely uninterested. "Do I need your consent?"

"Yeah, consent is hot- I mean... nevermind." you mumble.

"Y/N, Camilo, there you are. Have you seen Dolores? She just ran away earlier without any word." Mariano suddenly popped out of the air.

"Go and look for her on your own." Camilo sarcastically replied. Mariano was taken aback by what his future brother-in-law just said, he never heard him like this.

"I'm just asking though, no need to be aggressive."

"I'm not being aggressive, I'm just saying that she's your girlfriend and she is your responsibility. Now go and find for your little girlfriend." he demanded. Dolores will surely kill him later

"Oh... Oh... Okay. I'll be going then." when the older man was about to fing his so lover, Camilo spoke.

"Before you go I have something to tell you, do you remember your date with Dolores last week?" Mariano slowly nod at Camilo's question. "Yeah."

Camilo transform into Dolores and sigh. "You didn't go on a date with Dolores last week." then he shape shift into his emo mode again. "It was me."

"This hips do lie, and they lied to you, Mariano." placing his hands on his hips, he sway his hips from right to left repeatedly yet slowly, "Shakira Shakira."

Mariano froze on his spot with his jaw dropped, as Camilo walk passed him, unbothered by the older man's feeling right now and what his sister might do to him later.

You just stood where you standing at since the time being, watching Mariano's eyes sprout some tears. He's an emotional person.

Placing one of your hand to Mariano's shoulder, you mimic the shape shifter's hair style and do the little dance Camilo did earlier. "Shakira Shakira." then walks away.

Following Camilo who's now holding a baby on his arms, clicked his tongue from the newly born child's loud cry. "Shh Shh, it's okay now. Shut your mouth so I can go away now." he force a smile at the baby, that make them chuckle.

"That's sweet." chortling at the boy, he frown. "Wow, Y/N, do you really need to tail me around? You know I would really appreciate if you don't follow me everywhere." he hiss.

"Aww~ is Little Carlos being caustic at me again? I'm so weak and helpless, what do I do?~" you smirks, and add, "Now shut the hell up, I don't care."

Even though he's trying to look emotionless, he looks away, not wanting you to see his face right now. Yet it didn't work, you can see the tip of his ears getting red. Yeah yeah! Be mad!!

"I'm just joking ya'know!" you sling your arms on his shoulder and pull him closer. "Say cheese!!" you pinch his cheeks using your other hand, as a flash of light surprised Camilo.

"Great timing, Mirabel." she gave you a thumbs up and look at Camilo with a bright grin, and it got more brighter when she saw her dear cousin pouting like a kid or maybe he's fuming in anger cause he didn't even manage to do some poses, or maybe he's irritated.

"He will see how embarrassing and how I love this phase when he gets old." you darkly laugh along Mirabel.

"You guys are too annoying." you heard Camilo said. At Casita, everyone can hear Pepa gasped with a loud strike of thunder before she shout something.

"Did I heard that right? He said we're annoying." Mirabel nod at your question. "Well, he's late on the news." you sarcastically added.

"Yeah, really late." Mirabel vocal. "Aw is that a baby? Let me see." she snatch the baby from Camilo gently, not wanting to hurt the innocent child.

"This is probably a girl, so cute ♡! Now baby, say Mama." she cooed lovingly, not minding anyone except the baby. "M.. mm.. ma.."

"That's right, say Mama." the baby made a little grabby hands at the girl's face while giggling. "Mm.. fm.. mfm... maf.."

"You motherfucker, stop doing that!" Camilo suddenly yelled, Mirabel hurriedly look at her dear cousin with concerned face, she saw you messing with Camilo's hair. "FUCK!"

"Fuu... fm... fuck!!" Mirabel's glasses crack, her being turned into statue from what the baby just utter. "Fuck.. fu.. fuck!!" the child repeatedly vocal.

Mirabel chuckle out and bring the baby to her parents before grabbing your and Camilo's shirts. "You two... are getting out of hand."

"Well, I'm not on your hand though."

"I'm outta here. Adios." the wind flew you away from the scene, leaving Camilo on Mirabel's hand, swatting her hand and about to left her alone but before he could do that, the whole family joined the chat.

Let's just say Camilo got dragged inside the church and removed his sins, under his mother and Abuela's warrant. Fly high, bestie.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Two hours later, Camilo finally found you are, after he got lectures from the family. "Sup, bestie."

He sat beside you, crossing his arms with scowl painted on his face. Both of were on the place where you watched the fireworks last night.

The view was still the same, but the only difference is that Encanto's night lights wasn't present, cause of course it's still afternoon.

"Don't call me that, you traitor." he scoffed. "Hohohowww~ you can just say, yOu bEtRaYEd mEEee, aNd I kNoW YoU nEvER fElT sArRehH!"

"My ears hurt." you just shrugged what he said and take a deep sigh. "Why are you doing this?" you asked.

"Hmm?"

"I know you're not going to be uhh... like that." you finger pointed at every part of his figure after not getting any right words to say. "If you're feeling great. Tell me, something bothering your mind?"

"Nothing."

"You can always tell me, I won't laugh. So, is there really nothing negative bugging your head or what?"

"Actually... there is... something..." he shake his head and sigh loudly. "Nevermind."

"Tell me, come on. Are you okay?" his breath hitch on the second you question him again. Closing his eyes with full of hesitation, he says, "I am fine."

"I see." he kept quiet from the second you said those, feeling the turbulence of the air, he felt uneasy.

"Liar liar... pants on fire~" you finally broke the silence, his eyes widened from your remark, causing him to shriek. "You're a liar like me but you were too easy to read."

Flicking his forehead, you cup his cheeks and pull him closer for an embrace. "Now now, tell me. I won't judge." you said, not asking but demanding.

"I... I feel so useless..." his voice were quivering, as you just did your part, you listen to him with some light question. "Why?"

"My duty has always been making everyone feel bliss but... Y/N..." you felt his hand grip on your shirt and heard a sniffle. "What do I do when my gift vanished like last time? I can't make them smile anymore."

"What do you mean?"

"They only smile when I use my gift. They're just laughing when am not myself, when I'm on my true form I feel... so useless."

"Is that why you changed your self?" nodding at your question, you hum on his response, soothing his back so he could let all out.

"I'm lost, Y/N... I sometimes forget about my face. 'Do the face I always make at home is really me?' I'm always questioning myself that. Now, I can't seem to remember my real self's face, what do I do? I'm so scared."

"Tío Bruno once said that my future will turn out great as the sun shine through me. I'll be contented, but it's other way around. All I can feel is... misery. I can't even see the light anymore."

"I hate my gift. I'd rather having no gift than possessing this."

His words flooded your senses, you were too unaware about what he was feeling all this time. Everytime both of you bully each other, he never change his form. Was it because of he's scared that he might fail to remember his appearance? Probably.

Do he want you to remember his face so he could ask you when he forgotten about it? Probably... no. He's too certain that even you will never notice it.

He doesn't want you- no, anyone to know about what he felt this whole time. Some people says, 'when a person giving many peoples a smile or them expressing a very cheerful facade all the time, expect them to be the ones with most pain in chest'. That what Camilo is.

"You're too strong for enduring this pain all by your self." you softly speak to his ears. "If you were me, I would cry a river." you half joke.

"But I know, that won't happen to you again, not in a million years. Cause..." a wide grin crept onto your lips. "I have decided that I will be your friend."

"You can cry sometimes, you know. It won't make you weak or pathetic if you do that. You have me on your back."

"I will help you remember every specks of your being. I will be on your side till the day you finally accept who you are. And of course your gift too."

"That way, you'll be able to say whatever bothering you, I will carefully listen to your every words and feelings until you get better. So, count on me!" you grin at the end of your declaration.

"I will look forward to that!" he widely grin as you and finally shape shifts into his self.

You chuckle and wipe the tears that still on his face, checking every centimeters of his figure. "You look exactly as your non-emo self."

"Are you insulting or complaining me?"

"Both."

"You're so evil."

"But I made your chest light. You know, I'm a therapist myself but I also need therapy." you confessed.

"So, we're friends now?" he shyly scratches the back of his head. "Yeah, you're my friend now."

"Wait, you're the one who's supposed to be my friend!"

"No, you'll be my friend."

"But I want you to be my friend! Not me being your friend, I can't accept that!"

"What's the difference of that anyway?!" yo my snapped, confused to the bone by whatever he wants to say. "I don't know!!"

Both of you stare at each other for a moment before laughing, totally dumbfounded, as if you saw a meme that was just for the smart people and because you didn't understand you just laughed awkwardly.

"What are we laughing about?" you question, making his laugh die slowly. "I don't know." then laugh again.

"Let's go home now." he grin and nod, taking your hand with his. "Why are you holding me hand? You know that—"

"Yeah yeah yeah, I know that you're allergic to so called affection but who cares?" he swing your hand that intertwined with his on the air back and forth.

"No, that's not the case. I'm actually going to fly from here to your house so you need to let go of my hand. Or maybe, want to join me?"

Both of you smirks and jump on the air, leaving you two floating. There's a little explanation to that, you use your gift again to control the air surround you and Camilo, so you both can float.

"I'm floating!!" he swim on the air like a fish. "You look like a turtle." you playfully remark.

As the wind lead you and Camilo to Casa Madrigal, it was almost blowing a gale with its speed. Well, Camilo asked for it so you just gave it to him.

"We're home!"

"Great timing, Y/N. Time for dinner, have you seen Camilo somewhere?" Julieta voice. "Yeah, why?"

"Y/N, where did you go again? I've been looking for you." Luisa said, she always push you to exercise with her, cause she said 'one blow of wind and you might end up flying on another galaxy'.

"Sorry, I'm busy doing things." you apologize, Camilo who were behind you the whole time finally popped out. "I'm things!"

Mirabel quick turn her head to the main door of Casita and raise her brow in the middle of drinking her coffee, giving you a suspicious look.

"Wow, that's why I didn't hear everything well on what you and Camilo talking about earlier. The wind was refraining me to hear it." Dolores said, looking at you with the same face Mirabel making.

Oh yeah, about that part. The unusual windblown earlier was the thing you made as a barrier. You knew that Camilo wasn't comfortable with them knowing what he really feels inside, so you decide to do that.

"Ohohoho~" the two older male of the Madrigal family flashes you and Camilo a teasing smirk. "I will never accept this! Now, to the church! We need to marry them to each other now!! As in now!!" Pepa ordered.

"Calm down, everyone! Calm down!!!" Julieta shouted. Isabela cover Antonio's eyes and ears, rejecting him to hear whatever this vulgar things everyone talking about.

"Your minds are too corrupt."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.2K 1.5K 28
" Tแด สŸแดแด แด‡ แด€ษดแด… Tแด ส™แด‡ สŸแดแด แด‡แด… ษชs แด›แด า“แด‡แด‡สŸ แด›สœแด‡ sแดœษด า“ส€แดแด ส™แดแด›สœ sษชแด…แด‡s. " Yแด‡แด€สœ ษชแด›'s Cแด€แดษช x Mษชส€แด€. Sสœษชแด˜แด˜แด‡ส€s, ษขแด‡แด› ษชษด! Hแด€แด›แด‡ส€s, Cแดแดแดแด‡ษดแด› sแดแดแด‡แด›สœษชษดษข แด€ษดแด… I'สŸสŸ sแด›แด€ส™ สแด...
35.8K 621 33
๐˜ˆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜Š๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ข ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜Œ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ. ๐˜ˆ ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ...
177K 5.5K 19
๐œŠ๐œŠ๐œŠ. โ–Ž ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐‘๐๐Ž๐˜ . . . ๐“‚… โ”† โ†ฐ ใ…ค โจ ๊•€ ๐‘ ๐‘ฆ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘  ๏ฝฅ | ๏ฝฅ ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๊•€ โฉ ใ…ค โคท โ› I'll show you how to fall in ๐™‡๐™Š๐™‘๐™€ ...
133K 3.5K 32
Ever since you left the orphanage you've been exploring the world. When you hear of a Magic family living in a small village, you plan your next stop...