That Time I got Reincarnated...

By Storyteller_Aeon

Agent Seven. An assassin working for the Organization. All his life, it was nothing more than a murder festiv... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Mission
Chapter 2: A very DIRE situation
Chapter 3: Dwargon
Chapter 4: The Trial
Chapter 5 Shizu
Chapter 7: Lucifer vs Lucilius
Chapter 8: Lucifer meets Lucifer
Chapter 9: Retaking Hell
Chapter 10: Rise of the Federation
Chapter 11: Demon Lord Milim Appears
Chapter 12: A Storm Approaches
Chapter 13: Our Demise
Epilogue

Chapter 6: Ifrit

1.4K 39 3
By Storyteller_Aeon

3rd Person POV

It is the middle of the night and as Lucifer stops flying around the sky and as soon as he landed on the ground, he was ambushed by the outer demons.

Lucifer: "I see, so you all came to visit me."

Lucifer then took out Light Brand and then swings it at the nearest demon, the rest attacked him. He uses his wings and sliced off their heads. Then, one huge demon appeared behind Lucifer and manages to stab him in the back. The Fallen Angel then grabbed the demon by the throat and then flew up in the air.

Lucifer: "You shouldn't have done that."

He then drops the demon from the sky and threw Light Brand killing the demon and also from the sword's holy powers it managed to burn the demon and a blast of holy light managed to burn the others that were hiding. Lucifer landed as his wounds started healing.

Lucifer: "Hmm... Yukino must be nearby."

He flew back up again and found no one. Lucifer sighed and went back to the Goblin village to sleep for the time being. The next day, in one of the huts. The girls -Eren and Shizu- slept last night. Shizu woke up first and she was pale, having to relive one of those events that traumatized her, and then Ifrit started going out of control again but this time Shizu didn't feel too much pain, unlike last time.

Shizu: 'Thank you, Lucifer.'

~~

Right now. Both Shizu and Eren are inside their hut, Eren was fixing her hair and then started brushing it. 

Eren: "Hey, Shizu, come back with us. It'll be fun."

Shizu looked back, shocked by the suggestion that Eren made.

Eren: "Honestly, I'm just not ready to say goodbye yet."

Shizu: "Eren, you're all exceptional adventures. And I have no doubt that traveling with you would be entertaining."

Eren then looks back with an excited look on her face.

Eren: "So, okay?"

Shizu shook her head in disagreement.

Shizu: "Joining with you showed me how fun it is traveling with friends and I'm thankful that my last journey was with you guys."

Eren: "Wait, hold on. What are you trying to say...?"

Shizu: "I've been around for a few decades now. I may look young, but I'm not."

She then took off her mask from her hair and then puts it on her face. 

Eren: "Oh, I get it. You're just joking, right? Geez, you shouldn't scare me like that, Shizu."

Time Skip...

Currently. half of Kaval's team --mainly just Kaval and Gido-- along with Rigurd, Lucifer and Rimuru --Rimuru was on Lucifer's shoulders this time-- can be seen waiting for both Shizu and Eren, as they were walking towards them.

Rigurd: "Ah, here they come."

Eren: "Sorry for the wait!"

Gido: "Oh, we waited alright."

Kaval: "Geez, why do you girls take so long to get ready?"

Then as Eren walked faster leaving Shizu behind, Shizu on the other hand suddenly stopped walking and dropped to her knees on the ground.

Eren: "Shizu?"

Shizu then started to hold her body in pain. This shocked everyone, Lucifer then uses his wings to cover them as Shizu started struggling more and more.

Shizu: "Not... Again..."

She screams in pain as her mask began to crack with a highlight of red/orange, then the mask broke.

Eren: "Shizu! Shizu!!"

Suddenly, a pillar made out of flames erupted from Shizu, shooting up to the heavens darkening the sky with clouds,  Everyone then saw Shizu started to hover in the air then creating a fiery explosion sending a huge gust of wind, thanks to Lucifer's wings, no one was knocked back. 

Rimuru: "Hey! Is everyone alright? Lucifer?"

Lucifer: "Don't worry about my wings, that wasn't the worst of it."

Kaval: "What the hell is this...? We charge extra for hazard pay, you know!?"

Gido: "You should tell the Guildmaster that!"

Eren: "Shizu! Shizu!!"

They saw her hovering in the air as fire appeared out of nowhere and then Kaval started to realize something.

Kaval: "Shizu... Shizue Izawa...?!"

Eren: "Huh?"

Gido: "Isn't Shizue Izawa the Conqueror of Flames?!"

Rimuru: 'Conqueror of Flames?"

Eren: "Y-you mean the Hero of the guild from about fifty years ago?! THAT Shizu?"

Kaval: "Wasn't she retired already?"

Rimuru: "Rigurd, Rigur. Evacuate the others!"

Rigurd: "But..."

Rimuru: "That's an order. Get everyone out now!"

Rigur: "As you wish!"

Both Rigurd and Rigur went back and try to save and evacuate the goblins and the tempest wolves away from the area. Then both, Lucifer and Rimuru looked up to see the mask that Shizu wore was okay for some reason and was falling off, they saw her eyes that were glowing red, with tears streaming down her face, but the tears were evaporating courtesy from the flames. 

Lucifer: 'I knew it... She's been suffering this long... Damn it!'

The fire then proceeded to consume Shizu then in exchange for her, it was none other than the Flame Spirit, Ifrit that emerged.

Kaval: "The Fire spirit... Ifrit."

Gido: "There's no mistake, then Shizu is.."

Eren: "The Legendary Hero, the Conqueror of Flames. T-There's no way we can win if we have to fight that!"

 Gido: "Not a chance... We're going to die here, well. It was short but I had a good life..."

Ifrit then lets out an ear-bleeding roar, releasing a large amount of pressure blowing Kaval's team away then it summoned three monsters as they set fire to the village. Using her magic to create an Ice lance, Eren shoots it towards the skies trying to hit at least one of those creatures that Ifrit summoned. She hits one but they were still able to fly, Lucifer then flies up to the skies and brandishes his blade the Light Brand and then cuts one of them in half, Rimuru on the other hand ordered Eren to shoot him her Ice lance which she objected it at first until she gave in.

Rimuru then copied the Ice lance and launched them all over, killing the other monsters, then Rimuru ordered and asked both Ranga and Sif to take Eren, Kaval, and Gido to a safer location. Lucifer then went to Ifrit and was about to swing his sword until Ifrit blocks him and uses his fist and sets them on fire and punches Lucifer, fortunately. Lucifer used his wings and blocks the attack from Ifrit. But Ifrit then teleported behind Lucifer and punched him in the face infused with flames. Lucifer then falls back down to the ground, he uses his Holy Powers to heal himself and cracks his neck.

Rimuru: "Lucifer! Stand back!"

Then Rimuru went to where Ifrit was and then Ifrit summoned copies of himself then surrounds RImuru, then Rimuru uses the Ice lance to shoot everywhere as all of them hits the copies, then Ifrit uses the skill <<Flare Circle>> and from the ground, an orange magic circle appeared and a flame vortex engulfed Rimuru, Lucifer on the other hand then created a cyclone and snuffed out the flames surprising Ifrit.

Lucifer: "What? Did you forget about me? I'm hurt you know?"

Lucifer then stabs Light Brand to the ground and cracks his knuckles.

Lucifer: "Let's do this!"

Both Ifrit and Lucifer then started punching each other, each one of them exchanging blows. From a left hook to a right-winged jab, then they started levitating in the air as they reached the top. they still continued to punch each other, Ifrit throws a left hook and Lucifer flawlessly dodged it and then gave Ifrit an uppercut to the chin, and then before Ifrit could do more, Lucifer then kicked Ifrit in the stomach, then punched him some more until Ifrit couldn't handle it anymore.

Ifrit: "GGGRRAAAHHH"

He unleashed an ear-piercing roar making Lucifer back off a bit, but before he could attack again, Ifrit created a barrier of flames but using his wings and even the power of the wind, Lucifer blew them all out like a candle and immediately punched Ifrit in the face and, using his knee and knee-guard. Ifrit was in a daze, then Lucifer restrains him using a halo, Ifrit could escape and then Lucifer punched him to the ground.

Lucifer: "Rimuru, now!"

Then Rimuru used his skill <<Predator>> on ifrit, Rimuru expanded to a large amount of blob and then absorbed Ifrit, and as he did. The skies cleared up, no more dark clouds and Lucifer saw Shizu in the air, before she falls. Lucifer flies to her and caught her. Lucifer landed as he tries to heal Shizu but unfortunately, nothing happened.

Rimuru: "Is she alright?"

Lucifer: "Fortunately she doesn't have any physical and mental injuries, she's just unconscious. Let's let her rest, for the time being, okay?"

Rimuru: "Right."

Inside of Rimuru, Ifrit was looking around until he heard Veldora's voice booming all over the blue space, Ifrit was afraid. While on the outside, Rimuru felt a little something as he and Lucifer were walking towards an unburned hut.

Time Skip...

Lucifer placed Shizu down on the bed and tucked her comfortably, he made sure to let her have comfort and warmth, he fixes the pillow and blanket, then placed the comfy pillow behind her head and the blanket on top of her body. After a few minutes or so, Shizu woke up.

Shizu: "Mr. Slime... Saint Lucifer... Thanks so much. Ifrit took over, and I very nearly killed the people I cared about... Like last time."

Rimuru was silent along with Lucifer as he remembered where he saw her memories with a little girl and a little fox monster, the two were silent until Shizu spoke up.

Shizu: "I was wondering... Can I tell you something?"

Lucifer: "Hmm, looks like it's fine for me to leave, this is between you two."

Shizu: "No, you can stay if you wish... Right, Mr. Slime?"

Rimuru: "Call me Rimuru, and sure. Lucifer can stay here."

Lucifer: "Alright. And Shizu, please. Just call me Lucifer."

Shizu: "Thank you both..."

After that, Shizu told Rimuru about what happened, Lucifer on the other hand just felt more pity for her for what she experienced. She spoke of Ifrit of how he possessed her, and how she had killed her only friend.

Shizu: "When Pirina died... I stayed.  I had to serve the demon lord. I was his closest aide, then I met someone."

Rimuru: "Who was it?"

Shizu: "A hero..."

Lucifer: "A hero... Champion of the mortals, we Seraphs reward their deeds. I had the privilege of meeting a lot of them during my time when I was younger."

Shizu: "So we're both old people, huh?"

Lucifer: "You could say that."

Shizu lets out a small chuckle while Lucifer touched her forehead to make it easy for her. 

Shizu: "Yes... The Hero... There was a battle, the Demon Lord abandoned his castle, leaving me behind as the rear guard. Was it the will of the Fire Spirit Ifrit, or was it of my own volition...? I'm still not sure..."

Rimuru: 'The Hero, huh? I don't suppose it was the same one who sealed Veldora.'

Shizu: "I thought I'd be killed instantly... But then she spoke to me... She asked why I was there?  How I stayed alive, I was a Majin, and she believed everything I said... She told me... It's alright now... My emotions came back to me... Then the Hero took me in."

Shizu then looked up to her mask.

Shizu: "She was the one who helped me make my mask. It was the same as hers, it helped boost my magic resistance and helped suppress Ifrit, the spirit dwelling within me..."

She then held her mask tightly as she spoke up.

Shizu: "By traveling with her, I learned about this world, and I learned magic. Through the power of this mask, I even learned to use Ifrit's power to some extent. By helping others, and fighting..."

Rimuru: "That's how you came to be known as the Conqueror of Flames. Well, that was an awesome attack, alright! You were on fire!"

Lucifer: "Literally..."

Shizu: "I was happy traveling with her. But..."

Rimuru: "But...?"

*Flashback*

In Shizue's point of view, she sees her master leaving her all alone.

*Flashback Ends*

Shizu: "SHe disappeared... Leaving me behind."

Rimuru: "WHy?"

Shizu: "I don't know... Why did she leave me? Why...? I'm certain we will meet again. That's what she said to me... I decided to become stronger. I wanted to help people who were suffering. I worked really hard... For decades...! Doesn't that sound impressive?"

Rimuru: "Yeah, it does!"

Lucifer: "If you were born as a Seraph, then we would have rewarded you and given you the title of Saint..."

Shizu: "Saint Shizue... Huh? That doesn't sound bad."

Lucifer: "I'm sure my older brothers and sisters would love you."

Shizu: "People started calling me a Champion... But I wasn't young anyone... It was becoming more difficult to control Ifrit. One wrong step. and I could unleash Ifrit by mistake. When I thought about that, I got scared... I knew I could hurt people I cared about again... SO I retired and became an instructor."

Rimuru: "Instructor?"

Shizu: "A teacher at a school."

 Rimuru: "Oh! There are schools here, too?"

Shizu: "Yes. In a place called the Kingdom of Ingrassia. It was a school for kids from other worlds. It was one of them who told me that quote from a video game. It was so much fun... Those days were sp peaceful. Some eventually went on their own way and left me... But one of them went on the become the Grandmaster."

Rimuru: "Grandmaster?"

Lucifer: "The ones responsible for overseeing all the guilds in every country. Last I checked it was a woman by the name of Anna though, that was five hundred years ago before I slept."

Shizu: "Right. I'm so proud of him. SO I thought there was nothing left that I could teach anyone, and then. Possible because I'm nearing the end of my life, it became more difficult to suppress Ifrit's will... There was only one thing I could remember, so I decided to go on a journey."

Rimuru: "What do you remember?"

Shizu: "My search for the man who summoned me..."

Rimuru: "Do you want revenge?"

Shizu: "I don't know... But... There was something I wanted to find out from him. That's why I... Met them, They were such nice people... A little prone to danger though."

Rimuru: "That is true."

Lucifer: "I think it's a curse."

Shizu: "But It was so much fun. But now..."

Shizu then looks at both Rimuru and Lucifer.

Shizu: "What are your real names?"

Rimuru: "We told you."

Shizu: "No, your real names."

Rimuru: "Oh, my name was Satoru. Satoru Mikami."

Lucifer: "I have no name, I was only given a codename after I was born. Agent Seven. That was it."

Shizu: "I see, My name is Shizue. Shizue Izawa... Hey Satoru?"

Rimuru: "Yes?"

Shizu: "Will you please... eat me...?"

Rimuru was shocked but Shizu told them about her decision, as time moves forward. Shizu's hair gradually turned white as signs of her old age are coming. Rimuru had no choice but he looked back to see Lucifer which the Archangel nods.

Lucifer: "There's no need to worry. Let her dream an endless dream and not disturb her."

Rimuru nods and then used his skill <<Predator>> eating Shizu, inside Rimuru. Shizu saw her Master --The Hero-- and her student leaving, as she runs towards them, her Master looked back and pointed the other way, and left. She looked to where her Master pointed and saw her mother. Shizu called out to her and little by little, Shizu turned back into a child and hugged her mother-

~~

*sniff!* Why?! Why is this making me cry!?

Because this is reminiscent of Spirited Away? Where you cried for four days straight?

S-shut up! I didn't cry! It's just sometimes when I get sad... WATER!! COMES OUT OF MY EYES!!!

That's the definition of crying, dumbass!

Don't call me dumbass! I'm calling mom!!!

Pussy *smug*

Aeon & Aeon-sis

~~

Then Rimuru formed into a mini Shizu which shocked Lucifer, and it was when Rigurd entered the hut and saw Rimuru's new form.

END

Well? Enjoyed the chapter? Sorry for making it short, I don't really feel good enough to drag the fight scene. Next chapter, I'm going to skip a lot and I mean a lot of episodes from the anime skipping all the way up to the Orc Lord, hope you guys don't mind this is still Lucifer's story after all. 

Okay? Peace!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 3.8K 94
Axel Morningstar was the first born Nephilim of Lucifer Morningstar. He was strong and resilient in battles. Having slain millions of enemies with hi...
16.3K 348 12
(This is mostly Deckerstar, so they won't be much Maze and Eve stuff. ) Lucifer eventually returns to earth to be with Chloe, Dromos follows him the...
823 38 16
Lucifer Morningstar meets Detective Chloe Decker when a murder occurs in the office building across from his nightclub, LUX. IMPORTANT: This story i...
52.4K 2.2K 16
Lucy Morningstar is the devil. Yes, you heard that right, the devil. She is the fallen angel. As the story goes, Lucifer rebelled against her father...