one shots | a.hotchner

By hotchnerslutz

a plethora of smutty one shots for the one and only Aaron Hotchner. The first two stories aren't the greatest... More

rossi's neighbour || aaron hotchner
caught red handed || aaron hotchner
playing daddy || aaron hotchner
the big bang || aaron hotchner
mistaken identities || aaron hotchner
mistaken identities two || aaron hotchner
smart mouth || aaron hotchner

Love & War || aaron hotchner

12.7K 152 239
By hotchnerslutz

You needed a drink.

You had just got back to your condo after a three week long extraction mission in the middle east. It had been lethal to say the least, and you had been dying to get home to your bathtub.

It was the middle of winter, and the lack of heating made your apartment ridiculously cold. Pulling your fleece around your body tighter, you continued to flick all of your lights and your heating on blast.

You were so exhausted you couldn't even be bothered to change out of your clothes, still dressed in your tight fit green cargo trousers - gun still strapped to your thigh - and a tight black tank top and your green and brown fleece with your boots.

Knock knock.

Taking a swig of your wine, you furrowed your brows wondering who was already knocking on your door. You didn't even bother to take a look through the peephole and just opened the door with a huff.

''Evening.''

Oh great.

You and your neighbour didn't get on, it was plain and simple. He was a man of morals, cold, stern and ridiculously irritating. He was also the most attractive man you'd ever laid eyes on, unfortunately he made your blood boil more than any man had ever. He was always banging on your door, asking you to be quiet or just plain rude and intolerant.

"What do you want hotchner?" You rolled your eyes, folding your arms over your chest as you waited for his answer.

"I thought you worked in finance?" He raised an amused brow, gesturing down to the gun strapped to your thigh.

"Well you know - gotta keep safe out here." You shrugged, brushing of his question nonchalantly.

"You know what i do, it's not like you have nothing to hide. We are obviously both in law enforcement." He laughed, mirroring you as his eyes rolled over you.

And the profiler is trying to profile you.

"Uhm let me think? Maybe, just maybe it's not your business." You scoffed, grabbing your door to slam it into his face.

His hand immediately slammed into the door, screeching it into a halt between the two of you, "Before you disappeared again for weeks, i had a parcel delivered to your apartment and it said you signed for it. Do you still have it? And then, I'll thankfully be out of your way." He asked, tapping his foot impatiently.

"Yeah, i have it somewhere." You grumbled, leaving the door ajar before walking into your condo and trying to find the parcel from weeks ago.

It didn't take you long, you has shoved it in your bedroom under the desk before you had left.

Walking back towards your front door, you almost stopped in your tracks seeing your arrogant neighbour nosying around your kitchen.

"I'm pretty sure I didn't invite you in." You scoffed, dropping the brown box onto the kitchen island and looking at him through your furrowed brows.

"It's very you." He avoided your scowl, nodding around your black marbled kitchen.

"Also." He added, a smirk painting on his face as he brought his hand from behind your back and your eyes widened as you saw your badge flicking through his fingers.

He let out a low whistle, letting the leather flutter open to show your identification, "CIA undercover ops and intelligence? That's why your always back and forth." He mused, giving a curt impressed nod.

"You missed the CIA elite." You pointed smugly, pushing the parcel over to his side of the island.

"I must say I'm impressed, you've managed to have a dignified conversation with me for the first time ever. And you haven't slung profanity in every other sentence." He smirked, obviously trying to push your buttons as usual.

"Well, you blew it after pissing me off again." You snorted, ushering him out of your front door.

"Very classy." He laughed, watching you as you slammed the door on his smirking face.

Finally, it was time to unwind.

You had only been back a day, and half of the night was spent soaking in your tub. But, you had settled back in and unwound quicker than you expected.

It was now 5pm, and you were cooking one of your favourite pasta's before your bestfriend , jess, was coming over to join you.

Your music was playing so loudly, you barely heard the knock on your door.

She wouldn't be here yet, surely?

Of course you weren't greeted by your friend, instead the mailman who had yet another parcel you guessed that wasn't actually for you.

This happened weekly.

"I have a parcel for Aaron Hotchner, he's not in to collect and sign. Would i be able to leave it with you?" The gentlemen smiled, and you reluctantly agreed as you scribbled your signature onto the small ipad.

Kicking the door shut, you took a look at the parcel sticker.

BAKED WITH LOVE

Isn't that the bakery downtown?

You definitely didn't take aaron hotchner as a man with a sweet tooth. Nevertheless, you placed the box into your fridge and left it till he decided to come and interrupt your evening for it.

It had been a couple of hours since the parcel had been delivered, and you were now two bottles of wine deep with your bestfriend who was sprawled over your sofa, "Honestly his dick game was weak, he didn't even let me cum!" She whined, retelling her tale of her most recent one night stand.

"Now that is pathetic on his behalf, I can't stand a man who puts his orgasm first." You scoffed, throwing your legs over her and taking a swig of your wine.

"I will not be returning his calls anytime soon." She snorted, grabbing the tv remote and turning up the music to a louder volume.

"At least your getting some!." You pointed, shaking your head in a tipsy state.

"How long has it been?" She asked, jumping off your sofa and was heading to your cupboards in no doubt to find herself dessert.

"Well i was away for the past month, and was working the month before that - so a solid two months." You complained, hearing her tut at you as she opened your fridge.

"Babe, you could have absolutely anyone. You just work too much! That is to- why is this addressed to that hot neighbour of yours?" She interrupted herself, and you rolled your eyes at the statement and leaned to face her.

"You mean asshole neighbour of mine. He keep's missing parcels and they get delivered here. Did i tell you before i went away he not only came over and told me to turn my music in my flat he also went into a rampage about my parking capabilities." You grumbled, and she only laughed and walked back to the sofa.

Only stumbling slightly which was an achievement to say how much the two of you had drunk.

"Why are you carrying his parcel and two forks?" You asked, raising a brow as she sat by your feet.

"He has great taste - do you know how good the cheesecake is from this place? It's next level. Besides, it's payback. Just say it never came." She grinned, opening the box and placing the cheesecake on the coffee table between you.

"I would tell him i ate it, just to see his face. So worth it." You smirked, both of you scrambling closer and digging straight in with your forks.

"Oh, that cake is more orgasmic than my tinder date." She moaned into her piece, and you nodding quickly in agreement.

It was literally a piece of heaven.

You spent the rest of the night laughing over old stories, and finishing the rest of hotchner's cheesecake.

"I wonder how good your aim is when your drunk." Jess questioned, looking over at the gun on your sideboard.

"Your trying to get me to play target practice when I'm nearly pissed?" You laughed, raising a brow and throwing one of your cushions in her face.

"Come on, there's only three apartment's on this floor! Your hot neighbour, and the businessman that works all evening and sleeps all day. Nobody will ever hear!" She deadpanned, before giving you one of her cheeky smiles.

"I'm CIA elite, my aim is always a perfect shot." You rolled your eyes, jumping off your sofa and grabbing your gun off the sideboard.

"$50 dollars i can shoot both eyes and the mouth." You gestured to the painting at the other side of the room, giving her a competitive smirk.

"Oh, your on." You laughed, raising your arm and taking three perfect shots on target.

Her face was a picture.

" Unfortunately for you, I don't have $50 on me." She burst out laughing, the both of you falling into a heap of laughter.

You were soon snapped out of it, after hearing multiple thuds on your door that you had barely heard thanks to the volume of music being so high.

Jess looked to you, a grin on her face as she knew also who it would be.

And as if by magic, you opened the door to see a very pissed off neighbour.

"What the fuck are you doing?" He hissed, and you had to stop yourself from laughing. The usually, suited and booted agent was now in his flannel pajama pants and a old t-shirt that, which you had to admit, hugged his torso flatteringly.

"I am currently opening the door to you." You sniggered, obviously in a drunken state which he picked up on.

"Your drunk." He scoffed, crossing his arms at you.

"Good observation, sherlock." You scoffed, taking a step closer and looking up to his frame.

"It's 2am, your playing music so loud i feel like I'm in a fuckin' nightclub and then when i give you the benefit of the doubt you started shooting at the wall! My side of the wall." He snarked, his eyes flicking over your body and back to your face.

"I also ate your cheesecake." You shrugged, trying to piss him off even more as you watched the man unravel in anger before you.

"You ate my cheesecake?" He repeated, his nostrils flaring as he spoke.

"I also parked on double yellow lines because it's closer to the complex, and the parking warden has the day off on tuesdays." You pushed, winding him up with every little pet peeve he hated about you.

It was pathetic really, but because everything was so stupid and petty it would him up even more.

"Don't worry I'll also take a shower at 4am and hair-dry my hair i know it can be super loud." You laughed, putting a playful pout on your face as you saw him getting more and more annoyed by you.

"Is the Big, Bad, Cool, Calm and collected BAU boss getting angry?" You teased, slapping his face gently in a patronising manner before closing the door in his face.

"Your playing with fire." Jess smirked from behind you, shaking her head as you both fell back into your seats.

"Oh, it's worth it." You laughed, imagining to yourself how annoyed he must be sitting in his apartment.

Game on.

Jess had left at around 4am, and you woke at 11am with the biggest hangover ever known to man. Even after a shower you still felt your head pounding. But, you had errands to run. You had to run into the office to grab a file to finish your report by this evening, and you had groceries to buy as you were severely lacking and had to hit training at some point this evening.

So by some miracle you forced yourself to look presentable, throwing on a cute matching wool jumper, wool trousers and black boots with your holster attached to your loose waistband. It was mid winter, and no doubt you were about to freeze as soon as you hit the chilly air.

Instead of making a coffee, you decided to grab one to go whilst you were out. You grabbed your keys and phone before heading towards your door, stopping in your tracks as you had noticed something had been pushed under your door and it looked like a note.

Neighbour,

Do you realise playing games with me will never end in your favour?

And a fun fact for you, did you know there is only one clamping and towing service in virginia?

Hotchner.

Is he really so childish to leave you a note?

Wait, WHAT?

It was admittedly the fastest you'd ever run through your building as you made a bee line straight to your mustang. After all, it was your pride and joy.

And honestly if you weren't so furious you would've laughed.

You opened your phone, and knew exactly where you were going to go.

UBER : GOING TO FBI FIELD OFFICE, VIRGINIA.

Admittedly it was easier than you imagined getting into the bureau, a flash of your badge and a toothy smile saying you were meeting aaron hotchner and you were let in like a flash.

After spending 20 minutes on the phone to the clamping company you were even more pissed off, as aaron was an FBI agent and had said you were a repeat 'offender' the bumped your release price to $300 bucks.

You were furious.

After all, he'd embarrassed you infront of your whole apartment complex and it was only fair to embarrass him back.

It was late in the afternoon, and the office was still buzzing when you began walking up to it. Your eyes immediately scanning the room before you found the man you were looking for. He was leant on the bullpen railing, above the other desks with a mug of coffee in his hand. 

It was a shame he was an arsehole, because this man looked gorgeous in his tight fit expensive suits.

But, you weren't here to perve.

You shoved open the glass door roughly, rough enough to catch a couple of the agents attention as you stormed towards your neighbour.

His eyes fell on you, and the man had the audacity to smirk from above you, "YOU GOT MY CAR CLAMPED?!" You hissed, waving your arms in a fury as the rest of the room turned to witness your interaction.

"Well, you parked there. Technically, you and your shitty parking got it clamped." Hotch replied, and you didn't miss the faces around you scrunch in confusion.

"God! You're so fuckin' uptight." You spat, nearly stomping your foot in frustration.

"I've got to pay $300 bucks because your a cunt. Actually, you can pay it! You did it!" You scoffed, waving your hand above you in a direction to him.

"You ate my cheesecake! Did you pay for that?" He laughed, walking down the stairs towards you. He was also ignoring the burning stares from his whole department.

"You clamped my $100,000 car for a $20 dollar cake! Your such a petty bastard i swear to god." You snorted in disbelief.

"I'm a petty bastard? Coming from the most, intolerable, insufferable and annoying woman i have ever met in my life!" He now scoffed, almost amused by your whole conversation.

"You treat your flat like a frat party, you SHOOT at your walls, park like an asshole, you make so much noise i can't sleep, not to mention you always have to have the last word and purposely push my buttons and have a sarcastic retort for everything. Not to mention your vulgar and reckless." He hissed, listing every single thing that drove him up the walls about you. The whole room was silent.

Your hands were in fists, your nostrils flared and you wanted to punch him so hard.

Yet, you were also finding yourself very attracted to the dickhead before you.

"Coming from the man that bangs on my door every single night asking for shit he's had delivered to my flat, your so uptight and stern than even my tv is too fucking loud at a NORMAL volume. Your shitty phone constantly wakes me up in the middle of the night, not to mention the random times you decide to turn on your blender at fucking 4am. WHO IS HAVING A PROTEIN SMOOTHIE AT 4am! You have no sense of humour, your nosy and constantly plant yourself into my life to piss me off." You spluttered, every word just falling out of your mouth you couldn't even comprehend what you were saying.

Talk about pent up frustration.

"Who the hell is this?" A voice suddenly dragged you out of your thoughts, and you turned to face a huge, hunky agent who was looking between the two of you.

"Derek, this is my neighbour." Hotch laughed, taking a step closer to you.

"I don't know why your laughing." You raised a brow, trying not to scoff at the nerve of this man. You were going to wipe the smirk off his face.

"Shall i also mention that every time you do come over to have a go at me or collect a parcel it's always late in the evening or as i turn my shower on. Now, I'm no expert profiler but I'd take that as an attempt for you too see me in my underwear. Or am i wrong? I didn't take you for the type to date a girl in there early 20's." You smirked, and the look on his face was priceless.

And so was the rest of the office's.

"I think your backtracking on yourself, every time you come to my apartment I'm in a towel. I think your listening for my shower, I mean who really knocks on their neighbours door at 1am for sugar?" He laughed, trying to turn the situation back on you.

"A person who had been on a 10 hour flight from Iraq and was severely jet lagged and wanted a coffee. Not, a girl who wants to see you shirtless." You laughed back, rolling your eyes at his accusation.

Okay, it was very true but nobody needs to know that.

The chiselled chest, littered with hair was too sexy not to try sneak a peek at.

"Well, well, this is very interesting." A brunette laughed from behind you, looking at the both of you with a grin on her face.

"I agree em, very interesting." Another man spoke beside you, he was older than the rest and had an italian look to him.

"Don't start with the profiling, your boss does it enough." You sighed, rubbing your temple in frustration.

"I'll pay for the car myself, asshole." You grumbled, turning around to walk away as everyone was now slowly flittering away from your conversation. Apart from the six people behind aaron.

As you turned a hand grabbed your wrist, "Wait, i'll pay." Aaron sighed, grabbing his wallet and shoving 3 $100 bills into your hand.

"Your still an asshole." You smirked, shaking your head at this man's antics and made your way out of the door.

You were soon out of ear shot to hear him and his team's conversation, which was unfortunate.

''So?" Rossi raised amused brow, and the rest of the team were now gathering round hotch curiously.

''Hot, right?" Aaron smirked, placing down his mug of coffee before walking back to his office leaving everyone in shock and they all began to bicker between themselves.

"Did he jus-"

"He must be drunk."

"He doesn't say things like that? Does he?"

"Am i dreaming?"

You had finally got your mustang back and were now kicked back on the sofa, typing up your report and waiting for your chinese to arrive with a glass of gin in your hand and a heftly supply of blankets over you.

But something else was on your mind.

Jess was right, it was kinda ridiculous you hadn't got laid in two months. You were hot, funny and had enough charm to get anything you wanted. So, what had been stopping you?

You were more than aware you were craving sex, but instead of getting it you were sat at home bickering with your neighbour. Your insanely hot neighbour that is.

No.

No.

You were not attracted to your bastard of a neighbour.

"Fuck sake y/n." You hissed to yourself, slamming your macbook down as you couldn't concentrate.

This was ridiculous.

You were going to give him his money back, and not have to affiliate yourself with his presence ever again. You threw on your shoes, sighing down at your silk pajamas as you walked down the corridor to his door.

Knocking on his door, you waited for it to open as you counted out the $20 dollar bills in your purse. You heard the door open, and immediately started rambling, "So- I uh- wanted to give you that money back i didn't fe-"

"Back to that conversation this afternoon, who's at who's door when they aren't dressed?" His voice ripped through your ramblings, and your eyes immediately snapped up.

Oh fuck. Wow wow wow.

You couldn't help yourself. He had a pair of sweatpants hanging on his low waist, the lining of his boxers hanging over the top. Your eyes raked up his body, starting at a small line of hair from his waistband to his belly button before your eyes fell on the toned muscular torso before you.

And the arms, the big arms that you just wanted to wrap your-

Stop.

"Your not helping your arguement." He smirked, amused as your eyes wandered over him.

"Sorry, what?" You asked, finally tearing your eyes away from his body.

"Nothing. Can i help you?" He laughed, crossing his legs and leaning on the doorframe before you.

"I uhm, came to return the money." You nodded, passing the scrumpled notes into his hand.

Before you could pull back, his hand grabbed your wrist and pulled you into his chest, "Is that all i can do for you?" He asked, his lips grazing the side of your cheek softly causing a shiver to coarse through your body.

"I didn't have anything else in mind." You muttered, feeling your body slip into his slowly as his hand trailed down the centre of your back.

"I do." He chuckled, pulling you flat into his chest and slamming the door behind you. It was only when you were practically thrown into the wall, you realised the situation you were in.

"Tell me to stop." Hotch breathed heavily, his body enclosing you into the wall and one of his hands on your waist.

You couldn't say it.

"What if I don't want that?" You smirked slightly, placing both hands on his chest. The cold of your hands made him hiss slightly.

"Once i start, I won't be able to control myself. So, are you sure?" He pushed, his breath skimming over your face.

"I have never been more certain." You stated, dragging your fingers down his chest. Instantly he smashed his lips onto yours, his hand grabbing your neck and a fistful of your hair. Your knees buckled into the kiss and his grasp helped steady you as you tried to reach further up him.

His hand was wrapped in your long locks, your hand flat on his chest fiddling with his buttons and your other hand on the side of his neck. His free hand was snaking it's way down to your ass. He pulled away, only a little, "Jump sweetheart."

You didn't need to be told twice.

Aaron immediately caught you like you were nothing, your thighs wrapped around his waist as he carried you through his penthouse. Not once breaking the kiss as he made his way to the bedroom. You didn't know what to expect after all he wasn't an easy read.

But, when he threw you onto his bed with a violent force and you saw the darkness peering in his eyes it nearly took the breath out of your lungs. This, without a doubt, was going to be the best sex you'd had.

And when he opened his mouth, you knew it, "I hope you like it rough, because after the shit you've given me I'm going to spend my time making you pay." He chuckled darkly, curling a hand around your waist as he crawled over you and pulling your body closer to his naked torso.

"Let's see if you can keep up, old man." You grinned, and his body immediately tensed at your words.

"Oh, you little brat." He gave an amused smirk, before shaking his head slightly at the nerve of you. You went to give a cocky retort, but when he pulled you up harshly and literally ripped the silk shirt off your body, your whole mouth went dry.

"Not so talkative now are we?" He laughed dryly, before harshly grabbing your neck tightly and bringing you to his face. Hungrily, hips lips smashed onto yours and the both of you fought for dominance in the heated kiss. But, you soon caved and let him take total control, slowly becoming a mess under the intensity of the kiss and the way his hand's were snaking over your waist and tits.

The both of your hands were roaming over each inch of the other's body, all the pent up frustration being released on the lips of one another. He sucked slightly on your tongue, and a moan vibrated from your throat at the sensation. He smirked against your lips, "Wasn't that a pretty little sound?"

When it came to this man your instincts were to get a rise out of him, and you couldn't help yourself, "Fuck you."

He flipped you around and grabbed a fistful of your hair, pulling you back harshly whilst the other hand slapped down on to your ass with a stinging burn, "Who the fuck do you think your talking too?" He spat, dropping you back down like a doll before both of his hands grabbed the fat of your ass through your silk pajama bottoms.

"I-i'm sorry." You moaned, giving in to the sensation his touch was giving you - forgetting how strong this man truly was.

"Good girl." He almost snickered, hooking your waistband with his long fingers and pulling it down your legs. You were now fully naked under his touch, and when he let out a low whistle at the sight of you? You had never felt hotter.

Your head was against the pillow's of his bed, and he had your ass in the air as he moved closer to you. Without warning, a slowly dragged a finger over your clit and down your folds, "Fuck, that's a wet pussy." He took a breath of the sight and you let out an audible moan at the sensation.

"Touch me, please." You begged, pushing your ass back further infront of his face.

"As you wish, sweetheart." He mused, both of his hands grabbed your ass again, pulling you closer and spreading your legs a little further as he dropped his head down to your pussy.

He licked from your clit, right back down to your ass. The whole sensation made you whimper under his touch before he began to annihilate your clit with his tongue.

The things this man could do with his mouth should be illegal.

And that's when he pushed two fingers into you, your fingers scrambled to grab the bedsheets to steady yourself as your sunk down to his knuckles. The moan that escaped your lips was sinful, especially when you felt the cold silver of his frat ring rubbing inside you.

"Fu- fuck fuck." You chanted, the tears brimming in your eyes as he finger fucked you and used his tongue against you.

He suddenly pulled away, making you cry softly at the lack of touch, "Such a noisy little thing." He laughed darkly, before you felt him bend over you slightly and he didn't miss the gasp as you felt his crotch and lower abdomen press against your ass.

He quickly returned back between your legs, plunging his fingers into you and sucking on your clit harshly whilst his free hand steadied one of your shaking legs and then back to spreading your ass.

"You taste even better than i imagined." He growled against you, his voice vibrating against your skin making you sink deeper onto his face in desperation. As soon as you pushed away, he pulled away from you and you let out a unimpressed whine.

His hand grabbed your chin and cheek violently, spinning you around to face him on your knees below him, "Don't be so fucking impatient." He spat, giving you a small but painful slap to your face. It went straight to your pussy and made you dumb.

So dumb you couldn't even retort and shook your head.

"Now, you just look pathetic." He smirked, before pushing you back and spreading your legs and throwing them over his big, strong shoulders.

He slapped your pussy, your body flinched with pleasure before he carried on his annihilation onto your clit. Working you in every way possible, the man was talented.

Your stomach began knotting, and you felt the familiar heat rushing through your body, "Don't hold it, cum for me." Hotch ordered below you, and almost on order you began to unravel onto his fingers. Your body contorted in bless, the sweat gleaming over your body as he brought you to orgasm. It was absolute bliss.

"God, you look throughly fucked already." He states smugly, before kicking off his pants and pulling you towards him at the end of the bed. His length sprung free and hit his toned stomach. Your eyes widened, you knew it was huge but holy shit.

"I-"

"You can take it." He ordered, opening your mouth with his fingers before pushing his dick down your throat. You instantly grabbed his thighs and fell to your knees. His hand was wrapped in the back of your hair as he face fucked you, you took every inch down your throat. His balls smashing into your chin as he picked up momentum at sound of you choking on him.

You managed to gain control and slowly took all of him in, you slowly sucked at the top before quickly forcing his whole shaft into your throat. As your mouth hit the base of his dick, you looked up to meet his eyes.

"Do you know how slutty you look with my cock down your throat, huh? I've finally found a way to shut you up." He growled, before slamming his cock into your mouth. Your eyes watered, and you could feel the mascara sticking down your face with your salty tears.

He pulled out of your mouth, and pulled you up to stand up. You fell slightly, weak on your legs. Be grabbed your face and pulled it close to him, "Thought you could handle me huh? You can barely stand and I haven't even stuffed your pretty little pussy with my cock yet." He mused, his eyes darkening as he looked at you nearly crumbling at his mercy.

"Cocky little bitch, weren't you?" He raised a brow, throwing you onto the bed. He knelt between your legs, before pulling one against his shoulder. He looked down over you again.

"I can't wait to watch you try take this." He grinned, lining himself up with your wet pussy and taking one, hard thrust into you and you swear you saw stars.

"Dripping wet and tight? Aren't you just made for me." He groaned, before he began pounding into you again. You screamed out in pure bliss as he fucked you roughly, before he grabbed neck and choked you just as roughly.

You knew you looked like a quivering mess, your knuckles white as your hands gripped on his bedsheets as you panted like a dog on your back as a man double your age fucked you.

"Harder, Aaron harder!" You screamed, and he roughly flipped you back over on to all fours. The angle allowed him to fuck you deeper, his cock dragging along your g-spot making you curse repeatedly.

If that wasn't enough, he landed a harsh spank to your ass making you scream at the sensation.

"You want it harder? You won't be able to fucking walk soon." He laughed darkly, landing another hit on your ass making you hiss at the stinging sensation.

He grabbed your wrists with one hand, pushing you towards the headboard and holding your wrists up the wall. He let go, so you had to stable yourself before one of his hand grabbed your shoulder to force yourself on his dick harder. His other hand slipped to your clit and smacked it harshly, over and over.

The pure pleasure had tears streaming down your face, and had you moaning his name like it was the only thing you could say.

"Look at this cock drunk little thing, don't worry sweetheart I'm just getting started." He smirked into your neck, before his free hand rubbed circles on your clit.

"It feels so good, so fucking good." You cried, and he only laughed at your patheticness. You could feel his balls hitting your clit as he snaked his hand up to your tits and it was driving you insane.

He slapped your tit harshly before grabbing and squeezing, his fingers twisting at your nipple making you moan in overstimulation. You were screaming in pleasure, throwing your ass back onto his dick to make sure you were getting every inch of him.

His right hand grabbed your hair, snapping your body back against him as he planted sloppy kisses down the back of your neck. The softness of his kisses and the roughness of his fucking and pace made you crumble and you turned into a whimpering mess.

"You really do make the prettiest sound when your not talking back to me." He groaned, his voice dropping deeper as he pounded into you ruthlessly.

"Aaron, i want to see you." You whined, and you shocked yourself at your clinginess and desperation to watch him fucking you. He stopped, surprised at your own asking before turning you over and began fucking you in missionary.

He looked so fuckin' fine.

He had a sweat dripping down his forehead, his hair messy and dishevelled and his mouth fell open slightly every time he thrust into you. His arm's were tensing as he held himself, his eyes raking down your body and face like he couldn't take you in enough.

One of your hands flew to his hair, the other grabbing his bicep as he picked up his pace, "You look so hot writhing underneath me." He grinned, letting you grab his hair and pull him into your neck and he left sloppy kisses down your neck and chest.

He steadied himself with one arm using the other to slip down your body before circling your clit and slamming against your g-spot. The relenting sensation made yourself loose control; your body weakened and began to shake slightly as you felt the heat washing over you.

You screamed his name through your orgasm, your body being stabilised by his arms as the tears ran down your face and your nails clawed his biceps. He gave one thrust inside of you and you felt his cum dripping down your pussy as he groaned your name loudly, still holding you through your own high.

He fell beside you, grabbing you softly and pulling you into his big arms and softly played with your hair with his hands, "You good?" He hummed beside you, and you gave an amused huff.

"More than good, just regaining my breath." You grinned, placing a hand on his muscular torso.

"You looked like you were about to pass out." He scoffed cockily, and you felt yourself flush at the statement. It wasn't a lie after all.

"God, i hate you." You laughed lazily.

"Oh, like I haven't heard you say that before." He grinned, pulling the duvet over the both of you as you laid closer into him.

"Your still a slight asshole hotchner." You mused, the both of you finally making eye contact again.

"Your still shit at parking."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 3K 25
❝𝙄 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙠𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩.❞𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙨𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙧𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙧'𝙨 𝙨𝙚𝙖�...
578K 4.3K 102
This is just a book filled with preferences of our favorite criminal minds members. Includes Dr.Spencer Reid,Derek Morgan,Aaron Hotchner,and David Ro...
77.1K 771 16
31.1K 523 11
Derek Morgan based One Shots.